BT Development Mentor Program Archives » QuincyF and Oriolepwr's Magical Mys-tri Tour for Newbies Has Begun (CLOSED) Rss Feed  
Moderators: alicefoeller Reply

of 44

2012-01-12 1:44 PM
in reply to: #3986688

User image

Veteran
Subject: RE: QuincyF and Oriolepwr's Magical Mys-tri Tour for Newbies Has Begun (CLOSED)
quincyf - 2012-01-12 2:28 PM
Any advice you can give would be appreciated! I'm following a sprint training plan right now to get me to the Azalea (as the run is a little longer than the other sprint tri I've done).  But I'm really not sure how to proceed after that. 

Also, for the Azalea I'll be okay on the swim, hopefully ok on the bike (once I get the hang of my new one!), the run is where I'm a bit worried.  Is there any rule of thumb for what distance you should practice? I'm doing intervals, run/walk and I can run for 5-8 minutes at a time so far - but using minutes, not distance.  Should I be focusing on getting the distance? I really want to be able to run the entire 5K of Azalea.  I'm thinking I should train for a 4mile distance without stopping? I'm so confused....

Check your training plan. How many minutes of running does your plan get you up to. The longest run...should be 2 or 3 weeks before the race...

oops, sorry, the couch to 5K gets up to 30 minutes straight running, but I'm a slow runner and there's no way that will equate to 5K in 30 minutes.  I would suspect that I could cover 5K in 36-40 minutes

Edited by Ybeal 2012-01-12 1:47 PM

2012-01-12 1:50 PM
in reply to: #3986707

User image

Veteran
Subject: RE: QuincyF and Oriolepwr's Magical Mys-tri Tour for Newbies Has Begun (CLOSED)
quincyf - 2012-01-12 2:34 PM  
Any advice you can give would be appreciated! I'm following a sprint training plan right now to get me to the Azalea (as the run is a little longer than the other sprint tri I've done).  But I'm really not sure how to proceed after that. 

I would pick a plan for the OLY, put it on the calendar and see how far back that puts you...a 16 weeker would put you somewhere in May, right? So repeat your sprint plan to get you to the May 20th race and then hop over into the Oly plan and race through it...i.e. your midsummer races won't have much taper...they are fairly short anyway, so not a whole lot of taper to begin with...

That's totally manageable. If I were you, I would look at doing a Half Marathon in the fall, you'll be in beastly good shape. Especially if you follow the plan and don't overdo it...stay calm and don't get injured. I think I might do a season like yours next year. I LOVE sprints, they are my absolute favorite, and I'd love to train for speed after all of this Long Slow Distance stuff. Pah.

I would love to do a half marathon in the fall but I don't think I'll be able to get to that distance.  I did one half with Team in Training in 2006 which was a fantastic experience, started training for the next, stress fracture in the right tibia.  Then that healed, started running again, stress fracture in left foot. Rest, repeat, stress fracture in right foot, grrrr....which is why I'm switching to triathlons

2012-01-12 2:19 PM
in reply to: #3986746

User image

Expert
Albuquerque, New Mexico
Ybeal - 2012-01-12 1:44 PM
quincyf - 2012-01-12 2:28 PM

Also, for the Azalea I'll be okay on the swim, hopefully ok on the bike (once I get the hang of my new one!), the run is where I'm a bit worried.  Is there any rule of thumb for what distance you should practice? I'm doing intervals, run/walk and I can run for 5-8 minutes at a time so far - but using minutes, not distance.  Should I be focusing on getting the distance? I really want to be able to run the entire 5K of Azalea.  I'm thinking I should train for a 4mile distance without stopping? I'm so confused....

Check your training plan. How many minutes of running does your plan get you up to. The longest run...should be 2 or 3 weeks before the race...

oops, sorry, the couch to 5K gets up to 30 minutes straight running, but I'm a slow runner and there's no way that will equate to 5K in 30 minutes.  I would suspect that I could cover 5K in 36-40 minutes

Ok, for what it's worth, I wouldn't worry too much about that extra few minutes. If you wanted to get your long run up to 40 minutes, you could start adding a  minute or two now and get close. Race adrenaline might get you the rest of the way. I normally wouldn't mess with a plan too much, but adding a few minutes to your long run, if done gradually, is probably not a big deal.

But with all of the training you are doing, I don't think you need to...

There is a great rule of thumb out there that when you are attempting your first race at a new distance, you never worry about a fast time. And, I would equate that extra pressure to run the whole 5k as a "fast time" worry. Who cares if you walk some? What is important is getting to the finish line. 

I had to learn this in a very painful and disappointing way on my first Marathon, and hope my advice saves someone else from that same kind of experience...

Does this make sense?

2012-01-12 2:19 PM
in reply to: #3986490

User image

Master
Gurnee, IL
Ybeal - 2012-01-12 12:25 PM

Schedule...constantly changing as I keep seeing new things I want to try!

March - Azalea Sprint Tri

April  21 - First Flight 5K

May 19 - Warrior Dash

May 20 - Greensboro Sprint Tri or Ramblin Rose Raleigh

June 10 - Dixie Diva Sprint Tri

October 7 - Ramblin Rose Chapel Hill

Sept or Nov - Disney Tower of Terror or Wine and Dine

**Sept - White Lake International Tri *** I really want to aim for this one but it makes me reeeallllyyy nervous as it will be the longest distance I've ever done, it's open water (well in a lake ), and the swim seems more than a little daunting.

That's the fun part!!!!   The best part of any event for me is the final minute in the corral or bullpen  right before the gun goes off.   Heart is beating fast, taking a few extra breaths,  looking around at the other faces,  knowing they are thinking the same thing, all wondering how we can possibly manage to do what we are about to do.   so the best part IS the nervous part, and then knowing you overcame all of that!     

Yvonne for sure....   Dare yourself to do what makes you so nervous!

Edited by oriolepwr 2012-01-12 2:21 PM
2012-01-12 2:30 PM
in reply to: #3986746

You can do the couch to 5k in 30 minutes.  I know anybody who is motivated enough to try the couch to 5k can do it.  I did it myself, and the first time I ran 5k, it took me about 45 to 50 minutes (dreadfully slow).  Now I can do it without thinking much of it in 32 or so, but if I push I can get under 30.  So as a general mantra is that if a 315lb dude (as myself) can do this, you can too!

Mark W.

2012-01-12 2:31 PM
in reply to: #3942395

User image

Veteran

Q - yes that makes sense.  I had a goal to run the whole two miles in my first sprint and didn't meet it, my legs just refused to work after coming off that bike! lol  I'm trying to train smart to avoid further injury so I am taking an extra cautious approach to all training.  Thanks for all the advice!

Dave- yes the nervousness is fun but I can't watch those open water swim starts with arms and legs flailing! I've never thought 'gee, I wish I was in the middle of that' Maybe one day I will!

2012-01-12 2:48 PM
in reply to: #3986480

User image

Master
Gurnee, IL
quincyf - 2012-01-12 12:19 PM
oriolepwr - 2012-01-12 11:15 AM My schedule looks like this:

March 25- Shamrock Shuffle 8K (thinking)

April 28-   Illinois Marathon (my DW is running the half!!)

May 26 - Soldier Field 10 miler

June 8-9  Ragnar Madison-Chicago   (no worries Q we will get/have a team we should sign up)

June 24- Bigfoot Tri-Oly

July(ish)   undermined 70.3 Destination. -The race director (I mean my wife) has not decided how this will go down.

August 19 - Race the lake 90 mile Bike race

Sept- Half mary some where-

Oct 7- Chicago Marathon

Nov-17  JFK 50 mile ultra marathon

There are other events that I will do, but not going to list everything.   I listed the major ones.    The 50 miler is the biggie on my list and I'm unsure on how to really train for it. 

I'm running every day, and trying to build a really strong run base.   in time I will add more speed to my runs, and will ramp up mileage further.   I also will start consciously marathon training here in a couple of weeks, building my long run.

My priority is the run, then its the bike and then swim.       The run is going to still get me a 70.3 PR as well as an Oly PR.    I'm sure of this, as long as I can avoid injury.

Open house to you and the girls for any of those Chicago races. Just remind me to have Chris schedule days off so we can hang. I might do Shamrock just for the check in the block... 

Thanks Q  that's great!  YES let's all do the Sham Shuffle!!!   We'll have a green beer or five the night before.  Hee Hee!   

Also, considering Bigfoot again, although I swore I wouldn't...there's a cool hotel within walking distance of the park...you driving in or staying the night?

Bigfoot-   Really?  You said you hated it!  we stayed at Timber Ridge water park.  It was a good deal.  But it would be nice to stay super close.  

I forgot about the Marathon...when does it open? Feb 1? It sold out super fast last year, faster this year?

Yes it opens Feb 1   it closed April 1st or something like that.   I'm thinking it will be like March 24 or so for it to close this year.   I'm going to register right away so I can get a smaller # for corral "C"

I also might do the Chicago Sprint again...I quale'd for ag nationals in that race last year, can you believe that? With my swim? And the beer we consumed the night before? OMG. Harhar.

I'm not surprised.  That's really cool to have qualified.   You are FAST!    the beer had to slow you down a lil.  I was hurting!  Then those damn waves.  that was a crazy day.   I still remember seeing the waves  crashing in @ ladder one while on the bike and thinking.  "ummm poor Eileen is in that right now,  oh yeah and I still have to get BACK into that water!"     That was a fun weekend. 

Also, if any of you Chicago-ish folks do any downtown races, let's work on a meetup for one of them. I live right off the blue line in Bucktown so it's super easy to get to after a race.

2012-01-12 3:05 PM
in reply to: #3986874

User image

Master
Gurnee, IL
Ybeal - 2012-01-12 2:31 PM

Q - yes that makes sense.  I had a goal to run the whole two miles in my first sprint and didn't meet it, my legs just refused to work after coming off that bike! lol  I'm trying to train smart to avoid further injury so I am taking an extra cautious approach to all training.  Thanks for all the advice!

Dave- yes the nervousness is fun but I can't watch those open water swim starts with arms and legs flailing! I've never thought 'gee, I wish I was in the middle of that' Maybe one day I will!

Well  you are just getting started on your "journey"   You don't know how it will end up!

I admit there is a certain hilarity in thinking all of this is "fun"    Watch this vid.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jnqpYKx8Fvk&feature=results_main&playnext=1&list=PL7EDAE4BB33A18AC2

People will either react like.  WHAT!!!!????   How is that a good time?  Or see that those peeps in the video in pain etc are having one of the best days of their lives.       Of course no one wants to get hurt.     Honestly many of the open water swim starts that you see make it look scarier than it actually is.    Yes you get hit, yes you find yourself swimming over someone  or being swum over.   Yes you get kicked.   But after you do a few  you learn how to swim "defensively"   to protect your head with your arms.   

I have been in a couple of sprints where people get in the water every 30 seconds consecutively.  So its not a group start. 

I do understand the nervousness  I really do.   It just is not going to get better until you HAVE done a few of them.   

2012-01-12 3:10 PM
in reply to: #3986520

User image

Master
Gurnee, IL

trei - 2012-01-12 12:33 PM Thanks will check it out.  I'm finding it very laborious to breathe on the right side.  At first I'm really out of breath and can only make about 4 lengths of the pool before I need to stop and catch my breath, but then toward the end of the hour during the last 15 minutes I seem to get into a rhythm, so hopefully I can begin to get that feeling sooner.  On Monday morning I thought it had something to do with running 13 miles on Sunday ( or maybe it was that large pizza for supper Undecided), but it happened again on Wednesday morning.

Nice run Todd!  As long as you weren't running WHILE eating that large pizza!      Though Dean Karnazes  does that!  he orders a pizza during his ultra runs  and then folds it up and eats it, while running.   amazing.

just keep working on the right side.  It will get better and more natural.    Its already "progress" is it not? 

2012-01-12 3:12 PM

User image

Master
Gurnee, IL

Pete

Myself  I just use the regular Gu  etc.    I also make sure to eat low glycemic foods  that release their energy slowly.  (such as steel cut oats)    Really  ALL endurance athletes (diabetic or not)  need to think like this.

Many of my Type 1 buddies  use  this lower glycemic   GU substitute during  events.  

I don't know why but BT will not take this link.   So   search "chocolate #9 energy gel"

Chocolate #9 is different because it:  (from their website)

• is sweetened only with organic agave.
  • contains no refined sugar or other HIGH glycemic index sweeteners.
  • has been – tested and certified – as a “LOW” glycemic index (GI) item.
  • Chocolate #9 LOW GI gel reduces the negative effect of repetitive insulin “spiking” during sustained exercise.
  • won’t cause a sugar high or a sugar low – bonk.
  • is an excellent energy choice for endurance athletes.
  • is suitable for most diabetics – and used by Team Type 1.
  • is an excellent choice for those not wanting to eat refined sugar.
  • is vegan, low fat and gluten free.
  • contains no synthetics – no unpleasant aftertastes – tastes great.
  • contains no “mystery” ingredients, colorings, or preservatives.
  • is easy on the stomach.
  • best of all — Chocolate #9 tastes great.

I'm told its YUMMO!  (but I have not tried it)       Again they do not sponsor me.   But I am for sale!   (have to keep tossing that in there)

Edited by oriolepwr 2012-01-12 3:15 PM
2012-01-12 6:25 PM
in reply to: #3985200

User image

Veteran
The Ocean State

mjh1975 - 2012-01-11 9:58 PM Anyone deal with foot cramps while swimming? Tonight was bad, to the point where I had to call it. My wife suggested magnesium to help stave this off. Anyone given it a shot or other suggestions? Hope you all are doing well.

I normally get foot cramps while swimming when my calfs are super tight. When I'm diligent about stretching and work on my calfs, the cramps go away. So, the cramps motivate me to stretch!

2012-01-12 7:48 PM

User image

Veteran

Enjoying catching up on all the posts from yesterday and today.  This is an active group and I love how much everyone has to offer and share!  It's interesting how we're coming from such a variety of places.  But we're all learning and committed and that's cool. 

Those of you struggling with the run...just keep planning your work and working your plan.  Believe me, if I can become a runner, then ANYONE can become a runner.  I really remember when I was at the point that I counted the minutes I ran vs. the minutes I walked.  Now, well, a 5K is about the minimum I'll do.  Not worth lacing up my shoes if I don't run 3 miles.  I've come a long way.  As a kid and in my 20s, I was about as non-athletic as you could get.  Now, I'm a runner and I love it!  So, keep planning it...keep working it...you'll get there!  And you might even discover that you like it!

On the flip side...pun intended...that's where I am with swimming.  At the BEGINNING.  But, just since Dec. 30 when I joined this group, I've experienced a change and it's b/c of this group.  I've DECIDED that I'm going to do it.  So, I've DECIDED that I'm going to race this year and I'm NOT going to panic.  So, I'm going to keep practicing and practicing and practicing...and on race day I'll be nervous.  And, hopefully, I'll stay with my decision that I'm going to race and NOT panic.

Once I figure out the swim thing, then I have to start thinking about why I bike so slowly.  But...that's the next mountain to climb! 

I've known for a while that running is a head game more than anything else.  I think all of this is.  You all are doing GREAT!  Keep up the good work!

Jacki

2012-01-12 9:01 PM
in reply to: #3986160

User image

Expert
Hammond
TLakatos1259 - 2012-01-12 10:40 AM

Dave, or anyone else,

Has anyone done business with "Road Runners Sports" stores?

Tom

I have ordered lots of shoes and things from them. Great customer service and prices. I joined the vip club for the two bucks and am always getting emails with deals and such. I highly recommend them.

Shelly

2012-01-13 7:47 AM

User image

Expert
Albuquerque, New Mexico
Morning everyone. What do you all have planned for today? Any workouts? I'm headed to the gym for some treadmill action. Hopefully my son will behave in daycare...he's gotten in trouble for biting another kid...so embarassing. Wish me luck!
2012-01-13 9:23 AM

User image

Master
Gurnee, IL
Planning on running a 5 miler late afternoon!   Ugh  I'm fatigued right now though.
2012-01-13 10:47 AM
in reply to: #3988264

Master
SouthSide of Chicago
oriolepwr - 2012-01-13 9:23 AMPlanning on running a 5 miler late afternoon!   Ugh  I'm fatigued right now though.
X2 for me. Maybe a swim afterwards Also pulled the trigger on Naperville and Batavia Tris yesterday..

Edited by mjh1975 2012-01-13 10:48 AM

2012-01-13 11:23 AM
in reply to: #3987993

User image

Veteran

Quincy or Dave,

I was trying to work out 6 days a week.  Is this too much, or just right since I'm starting out.  I'm very comfortable on the bike and doing an hour is fine.  I'm working on 30 minutes running.  But boy do my thighs ache an hour after working out.  The "pain" as begun to lessen each day and by morning I'm thinking I can do it again come afternoon.  But I am thinking about taking today off just for recovery.  FYI,  Mondays are an automatic recovery day because I work 12 hours plus commute.

So I'm thinking maybe only 30 minutes on the bike this afternoon.

Thanks for all the great info that everyone is providing.  I will be going to Road Runners Sports later today. 

Tom

2012-01-13 11:28 AM
in reply to: #3985112

User image

Veteran
fitmomma2010 - 2012-01-11 9:00 PM
TLakatos1259 - 2012-01-11 10:10 AM
fitmomma2010 - 2012-01-10 12:26 AM
kentkillsit - 2012-01-09 11:00 PM
fitmomma2010 - 2012-01-10 6:14 PM
kentkillsit - 2012-01-07 8:06 PM

Shelly, Now I know there are 2 of us with heart issues.  I was born with a congenital heart defect.  My cardiologist things this tri thing is great and my heart has gotten stronger.  I am glad I have a HRM.

Keep it up.

Tom

Tom

That's interesting to know. I make jokes about mine sometimes but it really is fairly serious. I have aortic and mitral valve stenosis from radiation treatments for my first cancer. Mine is actually worsening each year and my cardiologist says it's not a matter of if but when I'll have to valve replacement surgery. I really did need a hrm because he doesn't want me overdoing it hr wise. I'll actually be doing some specialized testing soon as well so we can formulate a plan for what heart rate to back off on. He does say though that the progression would likely be a good bit worse if I didn't train like I do. He just doesn't want me having a heart attack during training. I kinda agree with him- that doesn't sound like too much fun- lol.

Shelly

Shelly, I joke about mine all the time too.  Especially after I go my defibulator 6 years ago.  If my heart stops it will automatically restart it.  So this way I can always say: (wait for it) I'll always have my HEART ON!  LOL

Tom

2012-01-13 11:37 AM
in reply to: #3986490

User image

Veteran
Ybeal - 2012-01-12 1:25 PM

Schedule...constantly changing as I keep seeing new things I want to try!

March - Azalea Sprint Tri

April  21 - First Flight 5K

May 19 - Warrior Dash

May 20 - Greensboro Sprint Tri or Ramblin Rose Raleigh

June 10 - Dixie Diva Sprint Tri

October 7 - Ramblin Rose Chapel Hill

Sept or Nov - Disney Tower of Terror or Wine and Dine

**Sept - White Lake International Tri *** I really want to aim for this one but it makes me reeeallllyyy nervous as it will be the longest distance I've ever done, it's open water (well in a lake ), and the swim seems more than a little daunting.

I just found the Disney runs yesterday I thinking of the same.  I think there are team registrations if you are interested.

Anyone else thinking of going to Disney for their events? http://espnwwos.disney.go.com/sports/rundisney

Tom

2012-01-13 1:01 PM
in reply to: #3988585

User image

Expert
Albuquerque, New Mexico
TLakatos1259 - 2012-01-13 11:23 AM

Quincy or Dave,

I was trying to work out 6 days a week.  Is this too much, or just right since I'm starting out.  I'm very comfortable on the bike and doing an hour is fine.  I'm working on 30 minutes running.  But boy do my thighs ache an hour after working out.  The "pain" as begun to lessen each day and by morning I'm thinking I can do it again come afternoon.  But I am thinking about taking today off just for recovery.  FYI,  Mondays are an automatic recovery day because I work 12 hours plus commute.

Thanks for all the great info that everyone is providing.  I will be going to Road Runners Sports later today. 

Tom

Smart thinking. This is called listening to your body. It's also called periodization which is what every training plan in the universe is based on. The concept is: challenge body, rest body, body becomes stronger, repeat. Working out daily is fine, but not every day should be hard. Working out week after week is fine, but not every week should be hard. Peaks and valleys.

2012-01-13 1:38 PM
in reply to: #3987432

User image

Expert
Albuquerque, New Mexico
DaDooRunRun - 2012-01-12 7:48 PM

Enjoying catching up on all the posts from yesterday and today.  This is an active group and I love how much everyone has to offer and share!  It's interesting how we're coming from such a variety of places.  But we're all learning and committed and that's cool. 

Those of you struggling with the run...just keep planning your work and working your plan.  Believe me, if I can become a runner, then ANYONE can become a runner.  I really remember when I was at the point that I counted the minutes I ran vs. the minutes I walked.  Now, well, a 5K is about the minimum I'll do.  Not worth lacing up my shoes if I don't run 3 miles.  I've come a long way.  As a kid and in my 20s, I was about as non-athletic as you could get.  Now, I'm a runner and I love it!  So, keep planning it...keep working it...you'll get there!  And you might even discover that you like it!

On the flip side...pun intended...that's where I am with swimming.  At the BEGINNING.  But, just since Dec. 30 when I joined this group, I've experienced a change and it's b/c of this group.  I've DECIDED that I'm going to do it.  So, I've DECIDED that I'm going to race this year and I'm NOT going to panic.  So, I'm going to keep practicing and practicing and practicing...and on race day I'll be nervous.  And, hopefully, I'll stay with my decision that I'm going to race and NOT panic.

Once I figure out the swim thing, then I have to start thinking about why I bike so slowly.  But...that's the next mountain to climb! 

I've known for a while that running is a head game more than anything else.  I think all of this is.  You all are doing GREAT!  Keep up the good work!

Jacki

I like this attitude. Maybe we can come up with some specific strategies for your OWS stroke, sighting, and positioning to help you feel more in control. I know positive action helps me a lot. HMM, let me see what strategies we can come up with to go along with your kick new attitude...

2012-01-13 3:09 PM
in reply to: #3987432

User image

Master
Gurnee, IL
DaDooRunRun - 2012-01-12 7:48 PM

Jacki

Jacki -  Yes I do love your attitude.     One thing I disagree with.   do not sell yourself short.   Running is HARD!  that's one thing that I like about it.    The fact that its tough.     Yes if you put the work in,  most anyone CAN become a runner.    But most of the population will not do it.l    Many people will not run because they are not willing to deal with how hard it is.     or physically its not possible for them.   The same reasons why you made yourself into a runner, is why you will indeed conquer your swim demons and reach your goals.     Keep it up! 

2012-01-13 3:12 PM
in reply to: #3988476

User image

Master
Gurnee, IL

mjh1975 - 2012-01-13 10:47 AM
oriolepwr - 2012-01-13 9:23 AMPlanning on running a 5 miler late afternoon!   Ugh  I'm fatigued right now though.
X2 for me. Maybe a swim afterwards Also pulled the trigger on Naperville and Batavia Tris yesterday..

Alright!!!!   what are the dates?      Sheesh I need to actually sign on the3 dotted line for mine.  I've only committed mentally. 

2012-01-13 3:22 PM
in reply to: #3988829

User image

Master
Gurnee, IL
quincyf - 2012-01-13 1:01 PM
TLakatos1259 - 2012-01-13 11:23 AM

Quincy or Dave,

Tom

Smart thinking. This is called listening to your body. It's also called periodization which is what every training plan in the universe is based on. The concept is: challenge body, rest body, body becomes stronger, repeat. Working out daily is fine, but not every day should be hard. Working out week after week is fine, but not every week should be hard. Peaks and valleys.

X2!!!    in time  you will have different gears on the run.    Right now it takes everything you have just to do it.  if you keep at it, you will create a 3 speed transmission  then a 4 speed, 5 speed, , you will be able to gear things up or down,  in training to give yourself relative easy training days.        One thing to ALWAYS remember (if possible  is to remember how hard you are working at it right now.      Why?  cause in time when you can run easy,  you will not remember just how hard you worked at it previous.  So that you can train at your capacity.   Cause it gets really easy to take "something off" and kinda coast through a workout.    Right now you have no choice but to work it really hard.     Yes for sure  recover, so you can get those thighs aching all over again!   (this is progress!)

2012-01-13 3:40 PM
in reply to: #3989191

Master
SouthSide of Chicago
oriolepwr - 2012-01-13 3:12 PM

mjh1975 - 2012-01-13 10:47 AM

Alright!!!!   what are the dates?      Sheesh I need to actually sign on the3 dotted line for mine.  I've only committed mentally. 

First Midwest HAlf Mary is 06May

Batavia Sprint Tri is 10Jun

NAperville Sprint Tri is 05AUG

I just need something for July still....any suggestions?

New Thread
BT Development Mentor Program Archives » QuincyF and Oriolepwr's Magical Mys-tri Tour for Newbies Has Begun (CLOSED) Rss Feed  

of 44