BT Development Mentor Program Archives » Prof40's Group -- Technically full but ... Rss Feed  
Moderators: alicefoeller Reply

of 72

2007-03-07 4:51 AM
in reply to: #640246

User image

Veteran
Hong Kong
Subject: RE: Prof40's Group -- Technically full but you can still sneak in...
Malphh

I have several pairs of IronMan tri shorts (http://www.wiggle.co.uk/ProductDetail.aspx?Cat=cycle&ProdID=5360019057) which I wear for biking, running and swimming and they are great. Very small but efficient pad and excellent support etc and are great to swim in. They are, in my opinion, better than cycle shorts to bike in and don't make you look as though you are a tad incontinent when off the bike due to the extra large pad some fo the cycle shorts employ.

If you are going for a pure running pair I would suggest a half pair (http://www.bournesports.com/Public/Skins_Sport_Half_Tights(1)/14571.htm) but that is just to aid temperature management.

The one thing I have noticed is that if you wear shorts over the top of your skins (and unless you are particularly well endowed and like being chased by the lasses I would recommend it as laughter is so cruel), make sure that they are capable of staying up easily as skins are extraodinarily slippery and it is tricky to maintain good running form whilst holding your shorts up!

Best of luck with the shopping.

Mark

Edited by Mark Stanley 2007-03-07 4:53 AM

2007-03-07 7:30 AM

User image

Expert
Hi everyone!

Quiana/ BGT--I am SOOOO sorry you had a bad day! Want me to go beat that ***** up from Walgreens? Cause I box, ya know Getting quite the left hook! Actually, the only thing that gives me any peace with redbike-holes is to pray for them, as goofy as that sounds. And if I'm too pissed off to do so properly, I just ask the gods and goddesses to pray for them for me. Believe me, I've had LOTS of practice with redbike-holes in my short lifetime so far. But, my heart goes out to you! As for the eating thing--girl, I think that is the hardest addiction! And when you find someone who has ZERO food addiction issues, let me know their email so I can go study from them! It's not like we can go totally abstinate from food! I tried that once. Was actually anorexic and weighed like 35 pounds less than now. Then when people made me eat, I would go throw up--then I got addicted to purging, for the release. Man, this food thing is complicated! I actually prayed to be healed, (campy, goofy, I know) and it worked! Then I got really fat for awhile (polar opposite, but I wasn't obsessing). Now, I'm fairly balanced (well, that's questionable, I suppose), and can eat like regular folks, not obsess over the scale or the little pinches of remaining fat here and there and see myself like others do. I forgive myself for eating toaster strudels when I know I should eat all bran, and I can diet when the scale says to. But we don't have it easy because you can't swear off food forever! So, I'm pulling for you! And sending you good energy! You are doing TERRIFIC!

Last night I tried to do a mini-tri at home. I punched (can't swim at home, so at least I used my arms), then ran 2 miles, then biked 13.5 miles. Would have done more, but my kids were really tired and begging me to stop and put them to bed! Anyway, I felt great afterward, not exhausted at all. Wasn't super fast, but that's okay Now to win the lottery so I can get one of those endless pools installed somewhere!!!
2007-03-07 6:39 PM

User image

Expert
Yeah! One of my patients used to coach high school swim and describes himself as a fish. He's unemployed at the moment and he and his wife need chiropractic, so he's up for a barter thing. I told him I'm pretty bad and he's not allowed to laugh at me. And he said they used to say only in the water training was useful, but now they admit that land exercises, particularly lengthening/flexibility are useful for the swim, too, and he could commit to coaching me up to an hour a day if necessary. Well, let him see how bad I am once and maybe he'll run! Might be a full time coaching position needed. Hope his family needs LOTS of adjustments! So, we start tomorrow. I'll let you know what I learn. Might still need the TI, but something closer to home and basically free, sounds pretty good at the moment.

I'm gonna sign up for the 4 hour spin-a-thon, a Y fundraiser next Sunday. I figure I can do it, as the 85 miles last week took about 3 hours (Prof, I posted it wrong before--no, I'm not doing 42 mph). So, if I take it a bit easy and just spin, I can probably do it. There's a pasta feed afterwards---that's my motivation Haven't had pasta in a long time, bc I eat too big a portion! But after 4 hours--oh, yeah, I'm piggin out! Besides, it's a fundraiser for kids who can't afford memberships to the Y.

If I write down the stuff I want to do, then I'm more likely to follow through and not wous out at the last moment. You all can help me be accountable!
2007-03-07 8:15 PM

Veteran
Ontario
^ nice score on the swim trainer! I am trying to get some time with a friend who teaches our old highschool swim team now to give me some tips. Like you said though, its all about just getting in the water.

The spin-athon deal sounds really cool too. I wish my local gym did something like that I would be all over it. 4 hours at a decent pace should put you around 50miles I would think. Just make sure you drink enough water and get a good meal before as well. Maybe even look into eating something during. In 4 hours you are looking at about 1500-2000+ calories!
2007-03-07 9:50 PM

User image

Expert
Hi Robb,

Thanks for the advice! How do you know how many calories you are burning during exercise? I've never found any sources on that, but find that I'm just really hungry after doing swim, weights, bike or whatever at the Y. I'm trying hard not to out eat my exercise, but have no real clue. Is there some sort of gadget that you buy for that and punch in your weight or whatever? By the way, welcome to the club here You don't sound much like a couch potato! And with your height, you don't seem very overweight, either. Your tri is coming right up, too. You are going to get hooked fast! I've already got the tri bug and find that I resent work because it is just in the way of getting back on the treadmill or whatever. My priorities are really getting warped here!
2007-03-08 4:15 AM

Veteran
Ontario
I'll find one of the sites I use that shows you a 'rough' guide to how many calories you burn per exercise, stuck at work right now Generally when I spend an hour spinning I go through about 600 cal/hr. according to the machine. Maybe a little more since I am bigger and male it doesn't take that into account, but I think for a female at a decent pace, 500cal/hr would be a generous guess, which puts you at 2000cal burn on the bike.

Us mountain bikers call it 'bonking', which basically means you didn't eat enough for breakfast, and now your body won't give you any more energy. At which point you either stop and eat something (anything) or crawl home lol. Even some gatorade or fruit helps. Anything with caloric content will bring you right back on those long rides.

All aside you have given me an awesome idea and I am going to talk to my gym tomorrow about hosting something this. I was thinking tonight, I should find something like that. But then I thought, hell why not just start it up myself lol. I'll let you know how it goes!

anyway back to pretending to work. Night shift = sucky

2007-03-08 5:00 AM

User image

Veteran
Hong Kong
Robb, Phoenix

Try this site:

http://primusweb.com/fitnesspartner/jumpsite/calculat.htm

You can enter your weight in lbs and how long you are going to do your exercise for and print out the results. You then get a print out of all the exercises on the site. It seems to be pretty accurate too but it is kind of good just for comparison sake.

2007-03-08 5:46 AM
in reply to: #715621

User image

Expert
, District of Columbia
Mark Stanley - 2007-03-08 6:00 AM

Robb, Phoenix

Try this site:

http://primusweb.com/fitnesspartner/jumpsite/calculat.htm

You can enter your weight in lbs and how long you are going to do your exercise for and print out the results. You then get a print out of all the exercises on the site. It seems to be pretty accurate too but it is kind of good just for comparison sake.

Okay, seriously cool site -- I've already added it to my favorites!

TEAM EXERCISE (no sweating required):

So where are we with upcoming races? And is there anyone on the team who has yet to register for one?

As I recall, BGT has done her first race, and Phoenix has her indoor tri this weekend. And true to form, she's already committed for another event next week.

Mark has his 1/2 IM in September. I have my first sprint tri scheduled for June, which just seems so late in the summer, but is only 11 weeks away.

What's your schedule? Post your race, the date, the distances, and how you're feeling about your training so far so the team can offer some encouragement and tips.

And if you're still looking for a race, try www.trifind.com. It's a great resource!
2007-03-08 6:20 AM
in reply to: #715632

User image

Veteran
Hong Kong
prof40 - 2007-03-08 11:46 AM

What's your schedule? Post your race, the date, the distances, and how you're feeling about your training so far so the team can offer some encouragement and tips.

I have the following races planned:

Dambuster triathlon
Date: 23 June 2007
Competitors: 800
Swim: 1500m
Bike: 42km
Run: 9.6km

The Michelob ULTRA London Triathlon
Date: 5th August 2007
Olympic distance: 1500m Swim / 40km Bike / 10km Run

Wensleydale Triathlon
Date: Sunday 12th August 2007
Swim: 1800 metre swim (described as the only flat bit!)
Bike: 42 miles
Run: 12 miles (described as 6 miles up, 6 miles down)

Monaco 70.3
Date: 2nd September 2007
Swim 1.2?mi (1.9?km)
Bike: 56?mi (90?km)
Run: 13.1?mi (21.09?km)

I may skip the Wensleydale tri as it's so close to the 70.3 but other than that, that's it for the year.

How am I feeling about my training thus far?

Red bike about sums it up for the experience so far this year. Been ill, been away and been bored!

Back in the saddle now so feeling better and just got back from an early lunch in the gym having done 8 miles in an hour so feeling a bit better. Sun's shining so the world's a brighter place.

Being part of this group really helps though so roll on the next month and let me at it!
2007-03-08 6:30 AM

Veteran
Ontario
I am not registered yet, but have planned for June 10th for my first tri. I am going to see how it goes before I get myself into any others lol.

Its still like 20 degrees here so theres not much action before then.

PS its a 300m/10k/2k give-it-a-tri in June. If all goes well I am going to try a Sprint in July/Aug
2007-03-08 6:40 AM

User image

Sunday 15th April 350 – 10 – 4
: Sunday 13th May 350 – 10 – 4

And the noosa tri in october 1500 40 10

there all in metric

mark are u a pom???

if u are them ashes should of stayed in oz!

2007-03-08 6:57 AM

User image

Expert
Okay Prof, you asked for it:

Whitewater indoor tri this weekend,
swim 400 m
bike 5 m
run 2 m

Next Sunday Spin-a-thon, 4 hours

March 24 Chi Running seminar, Madison

April 14 Child Abuse Prevention 5K,
Wisconsin Rapids

May 6 My son Noah's Duathlon, but I'm not competing

June 10 my first REAL tri,
West Salem
Swim 400 m
bike 17 miles
run 5K

July 4 God Bless America Tri,
Wautoma
Swim 300 m (I think)
can't remember the bike
run 2 m
easier beginner type tri, but it will be HOT, probably no wetsuit

July 28 Bix 7,
Davenport (can't register til April)
7 m run

Sept. 23
Quad Cities Half marathon

MAYBE--August 24 Ragnar Relay, but I have no committed team members (need 11), so this one's questionable. I can probably get on a partial team, but we'll see how running goes this summer! LaCrosse to Minneapolis, 108 miles or so.

Romantic update: The Colorado guy called last night--he found out about a week or so ago that he's gonna be a DAD in 6 weeks--it's a boy! Sort of kills the whole romantic thing, but I'll be a great friend for him, the poor dude's really weirded out right now! Even psychologists need someone to listen to them sometimes And I know ALL about pregnancy, birth, kids.....
2007-03-08 8:46 AM
in reply to: #715646

User image

Veteran
Hong Kong
Malphh - 2007-03-08 12:40 PM

mark are u a pom???

if u are them ashes should of stayed in oz!

Malphh

I most certainly am.

It may well be the case that we lost the Ashes (it is a great British tradition of snatching defeat from the jaws of victory) but we still whipped your red bike in Croquet which, I think you'll agree, if a far more manly sport.

In any event, didn't we just beat Australia in the one day series (as indeed did New Zealand which must have really hurt) in the absence of Shane Warne and Glen McGrath. We went on from our victory there to beat the mighty Bermuda (who field the sum total of 1 professional player!).

Just remember, if all you have is great weather, abundant facilities and excellent coaching, all you'll do is get good at sport and what satisfaction does that give you.

BTW we'll swop the Ashes for Rolf Harris if you want.

For all of you who are bemused by Cricket (a game played by Gentlemen against Australians) I have sketched out below the rules:

You have two sides of eleven men, one out in the field and one in.

Each man that's in the side that's in, goes out, and when he's out, he comes in and the next man goes in until he's out.

When they are all out the side that's out comes in and the side that's been in goes out and tries to get those coming in out.

Sometimes you get men still in and not out.

When both sides have been in and out including the not-outs, that's the end of the game.

Each game can last for up to five days unless it's in England when it generaly lasts for half a day, the rest of the time is spent in the pavillion waiting for the rain to pass.

I don't know why people find it so complicated.
2007-03-08 9:11 AM
in reply to: #715632

User image

Extreme Veteran
Podunk County, MN
prof40 - 2007-03-08 5:46 AM

And if you're still looking for a race, try www.trifind.com. It's a great resource!

4/14 - 5k in town.

5/12 - 5k in parents' town.

5K in June (Grandma's Marathon associated 5k... blanking on the name)

7/7 - Timberman Sprint Tri: .33 swim, 11 bike, 3 run

July - Tall Timber Days 5k

8/5 - Brewhouse Tri: Can't decide between sprint and long course. Sprint distances feel short, but (obviously) the long course feels long. Help me make up my mind... Sprint is .3 Swim, 10.3 bike, 2.5 run. Long is .8 swim, 20.6 bike, 5 run.

9/8 - Square Lake Tri (short course): .5 swim, 18 bike, 5 run.

10/20 Oktoberfest 10K run.

Feeling pretty good (for somebody who's never biked outdoors on a road bike). I'm focused on my swim right now, but paying base-level attention to the rest of the stuff.

Swimming: I'd like to cut some time off my 500 pace, and think I need to do some serious stroke mechanics work to do it - drinking the TI juice next week. My 100 time is pretty solidly 1:45, and I'd like to cut 10-15 seconds off of that before my tri.

Biking: I'm getting a trainer for my bike (again) this weekend, so I'll be able to spend more time on her indoors. Hopefully the snow will melt by mid-April, allowing me some good outdoors biking time prior to July. This is why I'm not doing any tris in June!

Running: Hmmm. Last summer I used to run solidly at a 9 minute mile pace, and progressed below it on occasion. Stopped running for a few months, and now I'm hanging in the 10 minute range, and have realized my heart rate was probably too high for an endurance event (I didn't have a great aerobic base built up). So now am doing the basics. I hate, hate, hate treadmills and our Y has a sucky indoor track, so while I am doing my running, it's not very fun. I ran outside a couple of days ago for the first time in months, and I know my joy in running will come back now that I can be outside. The pace will come. And once volleyball is over (this week or next week) I'll be running 3x a week.

Long winded, eh?
2007-03-08 4:28 PM

User image

Expert
Okay, here's the verdict: I am NOT a fish! The crawl is out for this Saturday--just no form or endurance for it yet. So, we focused on improving what I can already do, which is hard to describe because it is my own little weirdo swim form. But, I can make it back and forth 16 laps and not drown, so there you have it!

Part of the diagnosis is that I need to STRETCH my upper body and STRENGTHEN my chest, shoulders and upper back. My legs are very solid in comparison. No surprise there. I have exercises and stretches assigned and will just have to get in the water and have fun in there. I can do several strokes, then when I start to think, "hey, I'm doing it", then at that precise moment, I swallow water and it's all over. Maybe some brandy first? lol

Actually, I don't drink at all. No tolerance for it at all--my body just hates the stuff. Sure practiced drinking my freshman year, but just never mastered the fine art. Half a glass of wine puts me under the table in gales of laughter with a migraine to follow shortly thereafter.

We are going to look at nutrition next. Luckily, Carlos and his wife are gourmet cooks, so they are willing to cook for me, too! That's good, because my mother's great cooking gene completely skipped me, or just isn't activated. I'm not a stepford wife.

I did sign up and pay for the spin-a-thon, so that's a commitment! It should be fun. There are $2 cards you can buy to control the music, fans, and challenge the group to do different stuff. There's a raffle and free child care, too. And of course, the pasta feed after! I truly do think the key to all this stuff is to quit thinking of it as work and have a ball with it!
2007-03-08 6:56 PM

User image

Expert
I've been pondering what Carlos said about stretching and elongating the muscles so they are more efficient. So, I'm going to get out the Yoga DVD that sits there and collects dust tonight after the kids are asleep, or early in the morning and DO IT!!! If I write this stuff down, I'm more apt to actually follow through. I know this guy who ran his first marathon in 3:01 and just did another marathon and ended up running 42 miles that day because he was with two friends that are new to running and so he ran with them, then couldn't stand it anymore and ran his regular speed up ahead to the half way point then ran back to run with them, etc. and ended up almost doing two marathons that day. The point is that he does Yoga EVERY day! And the horse chiropractic seminar I took awhile ago was all about flexibility with race horses. To see if a colt will make a great race horse, you test the flexibility of the legs! The more flexible, the more efficient. So, that's my goal now, too. I have terribly tight everything from standing bent over people pushing on them and working on them for almost 14 years now. I'm all permanently flexed from that. I have a lot of work to do to get elongated

So, I now challenge you all to do yoga or stretches as much as possible, even if it's just reaching up to try to touch the ceiling and then bending forward to try to touch the toes in the shower each morning. Maybe do yoga every other day when you are resting from the harder workout days? What do you all think who actually DO yoga/stretches??

2007-03-08 7:34 PM

Veteran
Ontario
^ those are some great ideas. Actually the latest issue of a rock climbing magazine I read had a huge piece on yoga and how it helps with climbing. You can feel it especially in running when your muscles are tight, it can make it alot harder on you.

I really need to get more serious with my before/after workout stretches.
2007-03-08 9:15 PM

User image

Minneapolis
ROBB are you in MN??? all those races sound way to fimiliar.
I took a rest day after working out 9 days in a row. Need a break. Tommrow I swim 17 laps and
teach for one hour. Good times. A local bike shop moved into a bigger space and is having a grand opening on Saturday. I am taking the bikes over for tune up. If you have not pulled the bike out all winter you might want to think about it. This is a great time for tune up. Do not wait until May when it will take weeks to get it back. My place is a co-op and right now a tune up is about 40 bucks, in April they go up to 60! Think about it, cheaper and faster to do it now.
My race plans:
March 18 6k Human Race
April 5 5k como lake
April 29 indoor tri- 600yds, 13 mile, 3 run
May 7 10k whitebear lake
May 12 5k river flats
June 5 5k Como lake
June 30 Minneman tri-outdoor .3 triangle swim (lake), 13 bike, 3 run
only 5k's planned for the rest of the year cause I might be pregnat and restricted to walking. If not I will add one more 8 or 10K to finish the year off.

Over the course of the year I will have gone from walking 5k's to 3 tri's in one year. I feel like Whizzy (did anyone get that 70's TV reference??) With that I will pass.

2007-03-08 9:27 PM

Holy crap! Where have I been? Once again, I'm apologizing for my absence from the group. I have seriously had two hellish weeks in a row, and this one isn't quite over yet.

My training has slowed way down. I haven't had a lot of time lately. I finished up my last few projects for the semester and I start student teaching on Monday. I also have picked up a wonderful job in the meantime... So, all in all, my time has been limited. I haven't even been going out on the weekends I haven't signed up for anything yet. I need to work harder on getting my lardass away from the school and hit up the gym much more. I'm also kind of waiting for some results from the doc. I've had some trouble when I'm working out with my toes going numb. It happens other than just working out, so I don't know what's going on but it makes it uncomfortable.

Everyone else- I congratulate your efforts! Looks wonderful! I hope to catching up with everyone sometime soon!
2007-03-08 9:37 PM

Veteran
Well- finally checked out some race dates- and here we go:

May 13, 2007 -Mississauga marathon (I'm freaking scared!!!- am pretty well on track regarding long runs- however- have zip confidence- what was I thinking!!!)

Tentative plans for-

June 10- Lakeside- 750/30/7.5

June 17- Leamington- 750/20/5

July 28- Bluewater- 1500/40/10 (this will be my 1st Olympic) ( nervous re swim- will have to get lots of open H20 swims in!! )

Aug 12- Windsor- 800/30/6

end Aug- Chatham- 750/20/5.

- distances are in metres/km/ km.

2007-03-08 10:24 PM

User image

Expert
Hrrmph!!! Can't find the yoga DVD--found the case, but nothing in it. How typical!! So, not to be discouraged, I googled. And found "Yoga for Endurance Athletes" on TransitionTimes.com for $46.95 including shipping. It's supposed to be a bit difficult for beginners, but was designed by a swimmer! turned triathlete. Sounds perfect to me! Supposed to help the run a great deal as well. There's also a more beginner yoga for triathletes DVD. But I love a challenge I also found the top 40 and top hip hop songs for runners lists. I love the internet. Did you know you can find detailed pictures on how to tell the sex of a kitten on the net? It worked. Amazing. How did our grandparents ever live without this technology? There were even some groovy sounding Cocochia bars, 4 flavors including chocolate and seagreens. But, I passed on those for now. Just thought it would be a good way to get that coconut oil in that the one dude recommended. Still haven't made it to the health food store to get that stuff, but I don't really cook, so......Maybe I'll get Barb and Carlos to make me coconut stuff. Hmmmm.....maybe that's what they should do to fight the unemployment---market triathlete food! Yep, I'm up late cuz I'm all wired about Saturday morning.......and I'm in THE most silly mood

2007-03-08 11:26 PM
in reply to: #716882

Veteran
Ontario
haha phoenix you are all over the place. I can't keep up with ya!

Helen, I actually may be trying that June 17- Leamington- 750/20/5 race with you if the lackside one goes well. I actually want to do the sprint on June 10th but figure I should go easy first time out. We will have to find a way to say Hi to each other out there lol.

Couple questions now!

I hate the taste of power bars but love the effects of them before and in the middle of a workout. What are you guys eating/drinking? Any good tips of a natural suppliment to take?

Also, I am not too worried but someone I am trying to convice into joining me on a tri wants to know what you do if you need to goto the bathroom during a race?

2007-03-09 6:00 AM
in reply to: #716902

User image

Expert
, District of Columbia
Robb - 2007-03-09 12:26 AM

I hate the taste of power bars but love the effects of them before and in the middle of a workout. What are you guys eating/drinking? Any good tips of a natural suppliment to take?

Also, I am not too worried but someone I am trying to convice into joining me on a tri wants to know what you do if you need to goto the bathroom during a race?

I prefer gels to bars, they just go down easier. Gu, PowerBar, Cliff....try a bunch until you find your favorite. There's one out there that I detest...ok, 2....and I swear another tastes like fish oil. Which it contains, by the way.

Drinking is Gatorade, although I'll be trying Cytomax (think that's it) next week. Gu2O is just foul. Water is always good.

And when the urge hits, you go. Some guys can stand and do it with the bike still between their legs. I'm not that flexible, and have no desire to be celibate, so I put the bike down. Races are filled with portajohns, but believe me, you don't want to be in one when you're at the end of the pack in a big race. And if you're using one right before the swim, do not, repeat, do not, let your brain realize that you are barefoot.

Wow, I have some serious catching up to do here! Must set some time aside tomorrow to respond to all these great posts!
2007-03-09 7:13 AM
in reply to: #716811

User image

Extreme Veteran
Podunk County, MN
I think you were looking at my races, BGT, and yes, I am. Up north, to be exact. I wish I'd gotten into Minneman; I've heard good things about that course.
2007-03-09 7:50 AM
in reply to: #716731

User image

Brandon, FL.
Hi Team -

I have two races planned so far. There is an adventure race (kayak, MT bike, trail run) this Sunday 3/11, and the Escape from Ft. Desoto tri (sprint) on 4/15.

I've not worked out as much as I would have like this week due to a couple of family things but I've also got this race this weekend so it's probably good for some recovery prior to the race.

On a positive note, I've lost a total of about 30 lbs. (2.14285714 stones for Mark ;-) ) since I began this training.

Phoenix - Funny you should mention the stretching thing. I just went through a session with my PT focused sorely (not a Freudian slip) on stretching and increasing flexibility of the muscles. Check out:

http://www.power-systems.com/nav/closeup.aspx?c=8&g=3039&Premium/EV...

They are used for Self-Myofascial Release (Self Massage) and to improve balance and alignment and stability.

The way he explained it was that as we exercise these muslces, they do indeed tighten up and develop a film of sorts over the muscle and that by utilizing these rollers to do the self massage, that we can break up that film and in turn, lengthen and stretch the muscles which will result in increased elasticity and power. He's the power trainer for the Boston Red Sox minor league team so I trust what he says. That's why I chose him, his focus is on athleticism and flexibility (focusing on the core).

Here is the link to the massage/exercises that you can do with the rollers. They are somewhat Pilates-like as well due to the fact that you are holding up your body weight while doing it so you are getting a double-benefit.

http://www.power-systems.com/news/01_26_06.aspx?src=RSS

Now yesterday, I felt like someone had taken a baseball (or cricket) bat to me but today I feel absolutely awesome and that nagging lower back pain that I was having is gone. I'm a bonafide believer now.

Sorry for the longwinded post but I wanted to share that. I hope you all have a great week and as always, I'm looking forward to seeing what is going on with all of you.

Sean

Edited by Sp3c0ps27 2007-03-09 12:20 PM
New Thread
BT Development Mentor Program Archives » Prof40's Group -- Technically full but ... Rss Feed  

of 72