BT Development Mentor Program Archives » Gray Guys/Girls Masters Focus Triathlete Forum--OPEN! Rss Feed  
Moderators: alicefoeller Reply

of 40

2014-06-22 12:58 AM
in reply to: lutzman

User image

Master
Sendai, Japan
Subject: RE: Bike recovery efforts

Originally posted by lutzman
Originally posted by dcon  

I got out for a 3.5 hour bike ride this morning and found a new route that I know I will be spending a lot of time on - not much traffic, no signals, very good road condition, a good long section of flat and then a long slow hill climb.  If my legs are feeling okay tomorrow, I will be heading out for another ride.   Have a great weekend everyone!!

Dan--is there much of a cycling and/or triathlon community in your area in Japan....or are you viewed as an outlier? I've only been to Japan (Tokyo area) once nearly 20 years ago. My recollection is that the traffic was heavy, the roads were narrow....so you must have found a gem. Steve

Steve:  there are definitely cycling groups  and at the Oly I did last week, a guy I know from the health club introduced me to the regional triathlon training group. - They have about 50 people and 10-12 of them were participating in the Oly.   I am thinking of joining their activities in the fall.

Tokyo cycling routes are almost non-existent. There are too many cars and signals and you end up eating a lot of car exhaust.    To get to some decent cycling, you probably have to drive 1-1.5 hours from downtown Tokyo.   From my house in Sendai, I can be in the rice fields within 10-15 minutes or at the bottom of the nearest mountain in 20-25.   I actually have some pretty decent routes already, but the one I found has by far the best roads and fewest cars.   

By the way - loved that video.  I had no idea that cycling was a contact sport.

2014-06-22 1:37 AM

User image

Expert
Charlottesville, Virginia
Subject: RE: in the pack

I'll never ride in an international stage race, but this video from a Tour of Switzerland stage a couple of days ago sure shows what it's like in the pack near the end of a sprint finish.

http://digg.com/video/a-professional-cycling-sprint-looks-absolutel...

3 minutes long and pretty wild.

And that is why Triathlon is a good choice :-) Woah!

Speaking of Switzerland, we've been over in Europe for the last 10 days or so before my wife's course begins (she's teaching here in Lyon for 4 weeks). I was incredibly inspired by what the Dutch have managed to do for cycling in 30 or so years. 27% of all trips are now done on bicycle (I presume this means vs. auto, walking and public transportation, but not sure). That number is staggering to this American, but when you're there, it is completely believable. I wish I had taken a picture of the bike parking lot at the train station in Amsterdam - I've never seen anything like it - multiple stories of "parking" for bikes. Thousands and thousands of bicycles! For more info, here's a wiki entry:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cycling_in_the_Netherlands

I'm also very glad the training / weight loss contest is over as I have fallen off the wagon big time here in France. Not looking forward to being re-introduced to my scale back home in a few days :-) But what the Dutch are to cycling, the French are to food. The markets, restaurants, and bakeries are incredible. I've been spoiled, but also inspired. The focus on fresh, quality ingredients (as well as a well-paced eating experience) is also something to behold.

Anyway, have been getting in some runs along the rivers here in Lyon and at a local park. Yesterday, there were so many people out running in the park, it felt a bit like a race! One of my favorite places to run in the world, plus, this week, I've been able to do it with my daughter - a rare treat!

So, back to reality in a few days for me, but wow, the board is hopping! What a great group!!!

Cheers,
Stu

2014-06-22 5:50 AM
in reply to: yurtgirl2000

User image

Spencer, New York
Subject: RE: Day one
Originally posted by yurtgirl2000

Until I can find a good training plan I'm doing my own thing. I know you experienced people are probably cringing now, as newbies aren't good with coming up with their own plan without some disaster waiting to happen, specifically injuries. Well, I'm taking it very slow. I walked the dogs at a good pace for 2 miles, then later rode my bike in my neighborhood for 20 mins, 4 miles. I then went to the rec center and swam 20 laps.

This is a good beginning. While you are in the stage of just starting to run is an excellent time to find a class in running mechanics. You'd think we all naturally know how to run. As children we did, but at our age mostly we no longer do; and whereas bad swim technique will get you exhausted, bad running form often leads to injury.
A good local running or triathlon supply store will often offer such a class or know where you can find one, or there is Chi Running which offers workshops around the country, probably other "brands" as well. They all pretty much teach the same basics, and should give you video feedback as well.
You might as well prevent bad habits (heel-striking, leaning from the waist, hip dropping, and more) before they ever get started.

Deb
2014-06-22 10:15 AM
in reply to: 0

User image

Official BT Coach
Indianapolis, Indiana
Gold member

Scott--the swim coach I've used up here is pretty good. I went to her after I concluded I wasn't getting any better by following the posted "triathlon swim" workouts. Once she understood my goal was to get better to compete in open water events she pretty much made me throw out the traditional triathlon swim workouts I was being given. There were a number of key training changes she made that pretty much match what you've been saying: First she had me dump most of the kick workouts. "Save your legs for the bike, plus you'll get flotation from your wetsuit." Second, she almost eliminated the paddle workouts that I was being given for "strength." Her claim: "paddles are for improving technique, particularly hand position."

Sound familiar?

Steve

Steve,

There are finally coaches out there that are coming around.  For a long time it has seemed as though I was the lone voice in the wilderness.  The thing that really saddens me is that so many USAT certified coaches are on the toys, kick, and drills bandwagon.  I really think all the toys and such are a "replacement" for not actually being there with the athlete.  My impression with respect to specifically training for a triathlon swim, and this is from chatting with people and observations over the years, is that a coach on deck that can offer stroke technique instruction is more likely to not use all the toys and specifically not use drills whereas a "remote" coach is MORE likely to encourage kicking, toys, and drills.

The simple truth in swim training is, if you want to swim fast you must swim a LOT of yards.  Not drills, not kick, not fins, SWIM.

Just my two cents.

Edited by k9car363 2014-06-22 12:35 PM
2014-06-22 3:45 PM
in reply to: k9car363

User image

Master
Maryland
Scott, I wish I could find a swim coach here in the rural area I live in. We don't have a Masters swim either. Our local Y once had a Masters signup and I was the only one. I know my technique stinks. I've done the videos and read about drills. My Tri club once had a swim clinic which was helpful but that was a few years ago. So I just keep trudging.
2014-06-22 4:46 PM
in reply to: Terps421

User image

Veteran
Kennebunkport, Qatar
Hope everyone is having a good weekend!

I had my first open water swim this morning, not much .75 miles at a nearby pond. Used my new toy my wife bought me for my birthday a Suunto Ambit2, it has pretty much everything I can imagine using for training and then some, one of the items is stroke rate, I averaged 33 strokes per minute, so now I am wondering from the swimmers out there what is a good stroke rate? this was a pretty easy pace not really trying to push it much, just enjoying being back out in the open water!! But would like to know what an efficient stroke rate would be?

Thanks
Dan

2014-06-23 11:34 AM
in reply to: Mountaindan

User image

Official BT Coach
Indianapolis, Indiana
Gold member

Originally posted by Mountaindan Hope everyone is having a good weekend! I had my first open water swim this morning, not much .75 miles at a nearby pond. Used my new toy my wife bought me for my birthday a Suunto Ambit2, it has pretty much everything I can imagine using for training and then some, one of the items is stroke rate, I averaged 33 strokes per minute, so now I am wondering from the swimmers out there what is a good stroke rate? this was a pretty easy pace not really trying to push it much, just enjoying being back out in the open water!! But would like to know what an efficient stroke rate would be?

Thanks

Dan

I also have a Suunto Ambit2.  I love it!

As to your stroke count question.  Strokes per minute by itself is not very instructive.  Stroke count is a number we look at to try and determine efficiency, however we actually need a little bit more information to really answer your question.  We need to know a) how far you swam, b) how long you swam, and c) your number of strokes.  Typically when you are talking about stroke count it is in a pool so you have x strokes per length in xx seconds. From that we can determine 'distance per stroke.' DPS is another number we look at to gauge efficiency.  Using the number that you gave, here is an example and this will illustrate why we need more information.  Say as an example you swam 100 yards in 1:00 and your stroke count was 33 strokes per minute.  That works out to an incredibly high 9.09 feet per stroke.  On the other hand, say you swam 25 yards in the same 1:00 with the same stroke count of 33 SPM - that works out to a not as impressive 2.72 feet per stroke.

Another thing to consider.  Stroke count and distance per stroke are relative to the person in question.  I have long arms so my total stroke length is over 6 feet.  Someone who is not so tall may have a total stroke length of only 4 feet.  Obviously, assuming similar efficiency rates, my stroke count would be lower and my distance per stroke would be higher.

Another thing to consider is that in open water, a swimmer tends to have a bit shorter stroke and a higher turnover rate which corresponds to a higher stroke count and a reduced distance per stroke.  When a swimmer is sprinting (maximal effort) they typically have a shorter stroke and a higher turnover rate with the same impact upon stroke count and distance per stroke.

We look at stroke count and distance per stroke over time to hopefully see an improvement in the numbers as you improve.

Hope that answers some questions.

2014-06-23 12:06 PM
in reply to: k9car363

User image

Veteran
Kennebunkport, Qatar
Thanks Scott, good information! As I do more open water swims I will look to see if I have any improvements.
I swam 1320 yards in 26:50 with an average stroke count of 33 I figure that works out to about 4.47 feet per stroke, I guess I better start pushing it harder, I am 6'3" so I should have a pretty long stroke??
Do you know of any apps for the Ambit that count total stroke count? We might have to develop one if not.

This is my 4th Suunto, 3 of which I still have and I love them, great watches ( not really a watch) that have stood up to some pretty good abuse throughout the years.
2014-06-24 3:47 PM
in reply to: Mountaindan

User image

Expert
Missouri
Subject: RE: Opinions please!

So there is a local triathlon here that I have volunteered at 4 of the last 5 years.  It's a long sprint - .6 mile swim, 20 mile bike and 4 mile run.  I've not done the race due to the swim - it's an OWS in a small manmade lake and I've not been comfortable enough with my swimming to attempt it.  I was checking the website the other day to sign up for volunteering again and this year they are doing both a long course (the usual race) and a short course.  The short course is a .3 mile swim, 15 mile bike and a 2 mile run.  I'm seriously considering signing up for the short course.  The bike and run are no problem for me and I really think I can do the swim, but it's the part that has me hesitating.  I've done 2 triathlons with OWS's (both 500m) but they were wetsuit legal, this one usually is not.  I've also done a couple of OWS practices in this lake but always with a wetsuit.  The race is less than 3 weeks away - July 13th.  I'm planning to swim 3 times a week at the pool between now and then.  I'm also volunteering at a race this weekend and hoping to possibly get in a swim at the lake there after my shift.  Would you sign up for the race?  How much of a difference is there really between swimming with a wetsuit and without one?  I really want to do this, but don't want to end up with a very short day due to the swim. 
Janet

2014-06-24 5:11 PM
in reply to: soccermom15

User image

Farmington, Connecticut
Hi Janet,

As a fellow newbie swimmer, I do notice the difference with a wetsuit vs non wetsuit swims. With that said, I'd still go for it and here is why:

It seems like a reasonably short distance and you can always revert to a recovery stroke to compose yourself if you need a break. Your note says two things 1) you really want to do this and 2) you think you can do the swim. So if you're that close, I'd vote "yes" and then have only positive thoughts about it from now until race day.

Good luck and I look forward to reading your race report.

Dave
2014-06-24 5:30 PM
in reply to: DJP_19

User image

Farmington, Connecticut
Subject: on the bench
Kinda bummed out because I remain on the sidelines with a calf strain. Did a dumb thing a few weeks back and pushed too hard during a hilly race even though I had tweaked my right calf earlier in the week during race prep. Been out of the running game and in PT since then.

Went to PT again today and was advised that I shouldn't plan to run for about 6 more weeks, since this injury can become a chronic problem if not given enough time to heel. Not the answer I wanted to hear, since I'm already signed up for a run in a 5k on 7/13 and Sprint tri on 8/3. Therapist said "no go" to the July run and "maybe" for the sprint in August. Then she gave me her best stern look and said "Now please don't go out and do anything stupid, like trying to run before you're healed, ok? " She must have seen the wheels turning in my head.

Guess I'll just have more time to focus on my swimming.

2014-06-24 5:48 PM

User image

Regular
East Wenatchee, Washington
Originally posted by soccermom15

Would you sign up for the race?  How much of a difference is there really between swimming with a wetsuit and without one?  I really want to do this, but don't want to end up with a very short day due to the swim. 
Janet

Janet:

The way you describe the event and your training plan, it sounds like you're completely capable of doing the event. I'd probably go for it with a few caveats:

1) You are comfortable in the water and with the distance. Are you absolutely certain that if you get tired or a bit anxious during the swim that you're skills are strong enough that you can use a recovery backup stroke, you can comfortably tread water or can make your way to a paddleboard or swim support person? Not trying to be the kill joy here, but after reading the USA Triathlon report on swim deaths, this is not something to take lightly. If you're not 100% certain, race another race when you're sure you're properly trained.

2) You're comfortable swimming without a wetsuit given the water temperature and conditions. Most of us do nearly all of our training without wetsuits, so it's not like non-wetsuit swims are something new. But it is different without the float that the wetsuit provides. You'll notice the cold more and you'll feel the waves more. Know you're ready.

3) Assuming you think you're ready, hang back on the swim start and let the fish go first. You can then, take your time, swim comfortably at your own pace without getting beat up or thrashed at the start. You'll then be ready to shine on the bike and run.

You'll make the right call, Janet.

Steve

2014-06-24 6:28 PM

User image

Official BT Coach
Indianapolis, Indiana
Gold member

It's a long sprint - .6 mile swim, 20 mile bike and 4 mile run.  I've not done the race due to the swim - it's an OWS in a small manmade lake and I've not been comfortable enough with my swimming to attempt it.  I was checking the website the other day to sign up for volunteering again and this year they are doing both a long course (the usual race) and a short course.  The short course is a .3 mile swim, 15 mile bike and a 2 mile run.  I'm seriously considering signing up for the short course.  The bike and run are no problem for me and I really think I can do the swim, but it's the part that has me hesitating.  I've done 2 triathlons with OWS's (both 500m) but they were wetsuit legal, this one usually is not. 
Janet

Hey Janet,

Not to question you, but are you sure those swim distances are correct?  Even the shorter one is longer than a full Ironman swim.

2014-06-24 8:48 PM
in reply to: 0

User image

Regular
East Wenatchee, Washington
Originally posted by k9car363

It's a long sprint - .6 mile swim, 20 mile bike and 4 mile run.  I've not done the race due to the swim - it's an OWS in a small manmade lake and I've not been comfortable enough with my swimming to attempt it.  I was checking the website the other day to sign up for volunteering again and this year they are doing both a long course (the usual race) and a short course.  The short course is a .3 mile swim, 15 mile bike and a 2 mile run.  I'm seriously considering signing up for the short course.  The bike and run are no problem for me and I really think I can do the swim, but it's the part that has me hesitating.  I've done 2 triathlons with OWS's (both 500m) but they were wetsuit legal, this one usually is not. 
Janet

Hey Janet,

Not to question you, but are you sure those swim distances are correct?  Even the shorter one is longer than a full Ironman swim.

Scott--you missed the decimal point. She lists the distance as 0.6 miles on the longer distance and 0.3 miles for the sprint.

Steve

Edited by lutzman 2014-06-24 8:49 PM
2014-06-24 8:56 PM

User image

Official BT Coach
Indianapolis, Indiana
Gold member

Scott--you missed the decimal point. She lists the distance as 0.6 miles on the longer distance and 0.3 miles for the sprint.

Steve

Thank you Steve.  It's hell getting old and having your vision go in the toilet!

2014-06-24 9:52 PM

User image

Expert
Missouri

Would you sign up for the race?  How much of a difference is there really between swimming with a wetsuit and without one?  I really want to do this, but don't want to end up with a very short day due to the swim. 
Janet

Janet: The way you describe the event and your training plan, it sounds like you're completely capable of doing the event. I'd probably go for it with a few caveats: 1) You are comfortable in the water and with the distance. Are you absolutely certain that if you get tired or a bit anxious during the swim that you're skills are strong enough that you can use a recovery backup stroke, you can comfortably tread water or can make your way to a paddleboard or swim support person? Not trying to be the kill joy here, but after reading the USA Triathlon report on swim deaths, this is not something to take lightly. If you're not 100% certain, race another race when you're sure you're properly trained. 2) You're comfortable swimming without a wetsuit given the water temperature and conditions. Most of us do nearly all of our training without wetsuits, so it's not like non-wetsuit swims are something new. But it is different without the float that the wetsuit provides. You'll notice the cold more and you'll feel the waves more. Know you're ready. 3) Assuming you think you're ready, hang back on the swim start and let the fish go first. You can then, take your time, swim comfortably at your own pace without getting beat up or thrashed at the start. You'll then be ready to shine on the bike and run. You'll make the right call, Janet. Steve

Scott - sorry for the confusion.  I should have put a "0" in front of the decimal point.  Believe me, if it was a 6 mile or 3 mile swim I wouldn't even be considering it! 

Steve - to answer your points...

1) I am very comfortable in the water and will turn on my back for a short recovery if needed.  Also, the swim course goes along the perimeter of the lake so it would be easy enough to move to a point where I could stand if I needed to (although I'm hoping to not need to).

2) The water temperature is actually the thing I'm most concerned about.  It's one of the reasons I'm going to try to get in a swim at the lake this weekend - to see if I can handle the temps without a wetsuit if the race is not wetsuit legal.  The 2 OWS tri's that I've done I wore a wetsuit for but still felt the cold, at the beginning at least - comes from doing most of my swimming in a pretty warm pool I guess.  Of course, those were both in May, not July so the water temps were pretty cold then. 

3) There is no mass start at this race, it's a time trial start off the dock so hopefully there won't be too much bumping around with other people.  I should be able to just take my time and do my own swim.  I'll be slow, but I think I can finish. 

I think right now I'm 90% sure I'm going to register but I'll wait until after this weekend to make the final decision.  Thanks for the comments, I appreciate it!
Janet

2014-06-25 12:35 AM

User image

Master
Sendai, Japan

Janet,

One more point: wetsuit legal usually means you can still opt to wear a wetsuit, but are not eligible for the podium.  In addition, if the race is a qualifier for some other event, the wetsuit knocks you out of qualifying.   I say go for it.

Dan

2014-06-25 7:11 AM
in reply to: dcon

User image

Veteran
Kennebunkport, Qatar
Janet,

It sounds like you really want to do it and that you feel reasonably sure of your ability to do the swim so in my opinion go for it, we can never really know what we are capable of it if we don't push our limits.
As for the swim with out the wetsuit, yes there is a difference, but I am assuming that the reason it is not wet suit legal is because the water temps are too high for them? take you time on the swim, like others have said if you need to stop or go on your back so be it. Most of all have fun and let us know that you did great when you're done!

Dan
2014-06-25 1:16 PM

User image

Spencer, New York

I think right now I'm 90% sure I'm going to register but I'll wait until after this weekend to make the final decision.  Thanks for the comments, I appreciate it!
Janet

Try like the dickens to do a comparable swim before the race, no wetsuit, even if it's not the same lake. Nothing new on race day.
The other variable only you can answer: how do you personally react to anxiety? Do you freeze up? throw up? or have you in the past steeled your nerves to get through? Anxiety is natural, confronting it brings growth; but we all have a different tolerance level.
2014-06-25 1:21 PM

User image

Spencer, New York
Subject: RE: on the bench
Originally posted by DJP_19

Kinda bummed out because I remain on the sidelines with a calf strain. Did a dumb thing a few weeks back and pushed too hard during a hilly race even though I had tweaked my right calf earlier in the week during race prep. Been out of the running game and in PT since then.

Went to PT again today and was advised that I shouldn't plan to run for about 6 more weeks, since this injury can become a chronic problem if not given enough time to heel. Not the answer I wanted to hear, since I'm already signed up for a run in a 5k on 7/13 and Sprint tri on 8/3. Therapist said "no go" to the July run and "maybe" for the sprint in August. Then she gave me her best stern look and said "Now please don't go out and do anything stupid, like trying to run before you're healed, ok? " She must have seen the wheels turning in my head.

Guess I'll just have more time to focus on my swimming.

Look into aqua jogging. You will keep your leg muscles in shape but no impact, and you can get as hard a workout as you want. Some elite runners do it when injured.
Same to you Steve, when you can get in the water and don't hurt so much.

Deb
2014-06-26 5:42 AM
in reply to: ok2try

User image

Farmington, Connecticut

Thanks, Deb.

I"m worried about losing run fitness over the next month, so I'll give it a try.

Dave

2014-06-26 1:09 PM

User image

Spencer, New York
Originally posted by DJP_19

Thanks, Deb.

I"m worried about losing run fitness over the next month, so I'll give it a try.

Dave

Ask your PT if he/she knows how it's done, and/or just google it.

Deb
2014-06-26 8:08 PM
in reply to: ok2try

User image

New user
Hingham, MA
Subject: Confession Time
Hey Steve.

Confession time, I haven't done as many bricks as I would have liked for my upcomming Sprint this Sunday. I did 18 miles kind of easy on my bike then started my run. I held back on the bike because I think I have gone too fast in the past and left nothing in the tank for my run. I felt OK starting (better than usual - legs didn;t feel like cement columns) but my legs were killing me after one mile. I could just feel the lactic acid filling my thigh muscles and I could barely bend my knees to run. I saw that my HR was at 165 which is over your magic 157 mark so I slowed it down to a 152 heart rate to just try and finish the last 2 miles at a lousy 13 minute mile.

Did I do the right thing by slowing it down too finish or should I have tried to bend my knees and run through it? I would just like some advice so I will know how to handle it if it happens during my race on Sunday.

Also, I asked a tri person in my swim group if it ever gets better and they said I just have to bike more and it won't be as bad, do you agree with that?

Thanks
James
2014-06-26 8:36 PM
in reply to: JREDFLY

User image

New user
Hingham, MA
Subject: Need Swim Tip for Sunday Sprint
Hey Scott,

The swimming has been going very well where I have been doing 2 - 750 meter sets without a problem. All thanks goes to the little Scottisms that play in my head. The other day though I had a hard time just doing a 500. My breathing just wasn't there and I had to do the breast stroke a couple of times to finish. I felt really disappointed because I have to do a 400 meter in my Sprint this Sunday.

I was just going to do another 250 in the pool that day but I slowed it down just al little bit and I felt so good I just cranked out the full 500 without a problem.

What I am thinking is, by just slowing it down a little bit it calmed down my breathing.

With all the hype at the beginning of a race, any swim tips on calming down so I can get into a rythm?

The races I did last year I started in the novice group and went to the outside. I also stood at the start line and waited for 5 to 10 seconds after everyone else hit the water and I think this helped but any other tips?

I know one of these days I will have to start in the melee but I am just not there yet.

All help is appreciated.

Thanks,
James
2014-06-27 4:42 AM

User image

Regular
UNITED STATES
Subject: RE: Gray Guys/Girls Masters Focus Triathlete Forum--OPEN!
Hi Folks, Thanks everyone for posting, all these thoughts and comments of everyday triathlon problems and triumphs are doing me some good in that I can relate so much with a lot of you. So when i am out there working on stuff i know its not just me and that these are common problems that can be worked out. With all that said my training has been going good. The swim thanks to SCOTT and swimsmooth i am starting to get a feel for the water and recognize more easily when form is breaking down i must concentrate and slow down, reestablish the rhythm and go on. feeling more confident. ON the bike my legs are getting stronger and with less pain at the top of hills. The RUN is going OK but part of that is that i am doing a modified Half Marathon run program to try to do one in Sept Oct. Its a bit tricky for me anyway to train for two distinctly different events.. I started doing mini bricks to get used to the feeling, yesterday i did an 8 mi. bike with a 2 mi. run and it went great the bike i did at pretty much race pace and when i started the run i started slowly and by the half mi. point was able to get up to speed. Overall pace was 9:15 so there is lots of work to do. My plan is to increase the duration, intensity and frequency of these minis. People YOU are awesome.
New Thread
BT Development Mentor Program Archives » Gray Guys/Girls Masters Focus Triathlete Forum--OPEN! Rss Feed  

of 40

RELATED POSTS

Beer Drinker Accountability/Appreciation Society - Open Pages: 1 ... 55 56 57 58

Started by Qua17
Views: 48178 Posts: 1446

2014-12-21 7:19 PM Qua17

Slornow and Wannabefaster's Summer Group-CLOSED Pages: 1 ... 51 52 53 54

Started by slornow
Views: 51174 Posts: 1331

2014-12-18 10:15 PM wannabefaster

Jim Kelley's (Birkierunner) General and Long Course Group (Open) Pages: 1 ... 6 7 8 9

Started by Birkierunner
Views: 19845 Posts: 218

2014-12-22 1:14 PM Birkierunner

Playmobil31's Group - Open

Started by playmobil31
Views: 65 Posts: 1

2011-12-18 3:37 PM playmobil31