Canadian Triathlon Forum Ontario » Bikesport Road Trip. Rss Feed  
Moderators: Silver_wlf, alicefoeller Reply

of 2

2009-02-25 11:12 AM
in reply to: #1932299

Veteran
Windsor, Ontario via the Detroit Tunnel
Subject: RE: Bikesport Road Trip.

How did everyone make out at Bikesport? Any exciting bargains?? Sorry we had to miss the Canada night and meet some fellow BT'ers

-Helen -

WOW! Did you all miss out. Tom spent 2 hours with Tracy, Dave and myself. He put our bikes on the trainer, took pictures and gave us suggestions on how to improve the fit. I purchased a new saddle. He took the time to adjust the new fit to my new saddle position. He even jump on my bike and demonstrated the his position. (which i will try to copy) I got new cables and bar wrap. I can't wait to go back for my shoes and pedal next month. Tom is such a great source of information. Plus the beer and fish burgers were awsome. Tom knows that others will be coming over, just let him know. In fact let us know and you may have company.

Edited by Idrtim 2009-02-25 11:13 AM

2009-02-25 3:31 PM

User image

Expert
Chatham, Ontario

Since we didn't even touch on the wetsuit topic - maybe we can ask Tom to do another Canadian night and offer a wetsuit clinic!  Because, as soon as the ice is cleared, we should get out for an OWS!!!!!

PS - I love my new bike shoes........especially since it was 50% off!

2009-02-26 11:53 AM

User image

Ontario
My wife and I have visited Bikesport on numerous occasions and have been very happy with the service. Biggest purchase was my Cervelo P2SL last year...

• .. we would be interested in attending the next meet. Perhaps we could try to find a few others locally too.

• Kerry
    2009-02-26 7:04 PM

Veteran

Sounds like you guys had a super time with some bargoooons and amazing service- cool!  

Perhaps next road trip if possible on a Sat if not too incovenient with anyone?? We're about an hr from the border - but would enjoy heading down and meeting some other fellow BT'ers.  

And Kerry- I as well have a P2SL- a sweet ride!!  

take care fellow ON-tarians! 

-Helen

New Thread
    Canadian Triathlon Forum Ontario » Bikesport Road Trip. Rss Feed  

of 2