General Discussion Triathlon Talk » Battle ready Felt pjorn. Or welcome to Blackbird V2.0!! Rss Feed  
Moderators: k9car363, alicefoeller Reply

of 2

2008-08-18 2:12 PM
in reply to: #1607848

User image

Cycling Guru
Fulton, MD
Subject: RE: Battle ready Felt pjorn. Or welcome to Blackbird V2.0!!

aarondavidson - 2008-08-16 1:03 PM Only 1 bottle? Just curious how different that setup is from race setup.

This IS my race set up!  This is exactly how I race it.

Course supported all the way.  One bottle is all you need (and is also the most aero set up to have).  The only thing I add for longer races is a gel bottle velcro mount on the top tube.  Sometimes I will not even use that as I can keep a gel bottle in my pocket which holds 5 gels, and is all I would need for a HIM ride.

I did get a flat yesterday though ..... ...... put a damper on my race time and mentally.  Oh well, sh-t happens ........

And Jorge?  Mine's prettier because I don't have all that extra "bayonet" garbage on the front end making it look "busy" ........ classic and clean. Tongue out

I love the one piece system ranger, it has suited my style well.

2008-08-18 2:20 PM
in reply to: #1607714

User image

Regular
Subject: RE: Battle ready Felt pjorn. Or welcome to Blackbird V2.0!!
Please consider retaking this photo in your living room so I can make snarky comments about your decor, etc. As it is, I got nothing.

P.S.-nice bike.
New Thread
General Discussion Triathlon Talk » Battle ready Felt pjorn. Or welcome to Blackbird V2.0!! Rss Feed  

of 2