BT Development Mentor Program Archives » Mndymond and Disturbed275's Awesome SBR Group--- Phase 2--CLOSED! Rss Feed  
Moderators: alicefoeller Reply

of 45

2012-04-04 7:01 PM
in reply to: #4130751

User image

Champion
Subject: RE: Mndymond and Disturbed275's Awesome SBR Group---Phase 2...Open for business!
boxerdogfriend - 2012-04-04 5:54 PM

Thank you in advance for all of you being patient with my newbie-ness!

Today I went ahead and registered for a 5K each month in April, May, and June, and a 5-miler in July. I saw (online) all of these awesome events I could do (I'm quite interested in the long trail running/hiking events, as well as the adventure-type triathlons with canoeing/kayaking) and it made me excited to think I could get there someday. I mean... that I WILL get there someday!

Punker, right now I have a similar approach to yours (just do the distance!), minus the swim until the pools open. That is really going to be an issue for me, since I've never been a swimmer - but until then I'm just going to work on improving on the bike and feet. Mentors, do you think this an ok approach for now? I am off for Easter break until Tuesday, so the plan for tomorrow morning is to ride my bike to a trail, hike the trail, and ride back. It will wind up being about 16 miles on the bike and 2 or so on the trail. I think this route will be a good one for me to do fairly regularly. I'm not going to worry about my time tomorrow, except to measure it for marking progress.

I don't live in Canada, but both of my grandparents are from Quebec, so maybe I can still be a cool kid here? Laughing

Aww...ok I'll let you in. haha. This isn't a Canadians only group (Neal is American...from Iowa) haha. I like to see my fellow Canadians jumping in here though! Haha. Welcome to the group!

2012-04-04 8:05 PM
in reply to: #4130632

New user
Subject: RE: Mndymond and Disturbed275's Awesome SBR Group---Phase 2...Open for business!
I am doing just a small event in June, it is a try-a-tri in Langley. The swim distance is shorter but bike and run are sprint distance. I am pretty excited about this one since it is geared towards beginners. The olympic I plan on doing is the Vancouver triathlon in Stanley park. I am a bit more nervous about this event because of the ocean swim. I used to swim in the ocean quite a bit when I was younger so hopefully it doesn't turn out to be too bad.
2012-04-04 8:24 PM
in reply to: #4124591

User image

Expert

NAME: David

STORY: I was never really an athlete but I loved to run when I was younger.  Due to problems with my ITB and having added responsibilities like having a job and being a dad, I ran sporadically during my 20's and 30's and gained 100 pounds.  21/2 years ago - my massage therapist suggested doing a triathlon and I didn't take her seriously as I had never know anyone that did them.  But I decided to check them out and ran two races two years ago before catching the biking bug.  I did an MS ride and loved it but didn't really make any other changes.  Last November, I weighed in at 262 (I'm 6') and I decided that I needed to make a big change. 

FAMILY STATUS: Happily married with 3 kids - 2, 10, and 11.  My wife has joined me on this journey and has lost 25 lbs. herself.

CURRENT TRAINING: I am currently training for a sprint in May and and Olympic in July.  I've worked since November to build up my milage and I'm usually clocking 6 hrs per week.

2012 plans: I just bought a brand new Trek.  It was the third most expensive thing I've ever bought besides a car and my wife's engagement ring.  So I made a pledge to myself that I would use the bike to make me healthy and happy (that's my mantra) and I've committed to doing the sprint and oly, plus riding a century in August (How could I say no - the ride ends at a brewery!), another oly in September and a hm in August.  It's also my goal to run boston as a bandit in March of 2013 with the ultimate goal of doing a HIM in August of 2013. (I'm not bragging  - I've learned that it's much easier to keep a promise when you make it with other people and not just yourself.

WEIGHTLOSS: Since November, I've lost almost 55 pounds and my goal is to lose 39 pounds more by September.  I've been really good about keeping track of my calories and have really tried to eat and drink in moderation.  My biggest problem is that I love beer (I make my own as well) and that makes the workouts all the more necessary.  However - its also a huge motivator as well.

I'm looking forward to being in the group because my previous group has made a huge difference in my journey.  I want to be held accountable and I promise to return the favor by being supportive and helpful.

2012-04-04 8:41 PM
in reply to: #4130751

User image

Expert
boxerdogfriend - 2012-04-04 6:54 PM

Thank you in advance for all of you being patient with my newbie-ness!

Today I went ahead and registered for a 5K each month in April, May, and June, and a 5-miler in July. I saw (online) all of these awesome events I could do (I'm quite interested in the long trail running/hiking events, as well as the adventure-type triathlons with canoeing/kayaking) and it made me excited to think I could get there someday. I mean... that I WILL get there someday!

Punker, right now I have a similar approach to yours (just do the distance!), minus the swim until the pools open. That is really going to be an issue for me, since I've never been a swimmer - but until then I'm just going to work on improving on the bike and feet. Mentors, do you think this an ok approach for now? I am off for Easter break until Tuesday, so the plan for tomorrow morning is to ride my bike to a trail, hike the trail, and ride back. It will wind up being about 16 miles on the bike and 2 or so on the trail. I think this route will be a good one for me to do fairly regularly. I'm not going to worry about my time tomorrow, except to measure it for marking progress.

First off - congrats on making the commitment to run those four races in the next couple of months.  You're off to a great start.  Second - no apologies needed on being a newbie - we all were at sometime or another. Finally I think your plan is a good one and I like the fact that you are not worried about time because its all about building towards your goal.  I'd check out some of the exercise plans on the website to give you some guidance about how much to do and how far to go.  Good luck!

2012-04-04 8:47 PM
in reply to: #4129311

User image

Expert
boxerdogfriend - 2012-04-04 9:26 AM

Hi! I am a complete newbie, wondering if you'd be willing to help me out! 

Name: Christine

Story: I am a 28 year old music teacher in Pennsylvania. I have signed up for a sprint tri in August. This will be my first event like this, I've just done some 5k's before.

Hey Christine - Since I'm not a Canadian, I'm glad to see that there is at least another teacher in the group... You should ask your kids to come cheer you on.  I'm sure they would love to see you kicking some butt.

2012-04-04 10:11 PM

User image

Expert
Salem

Have Room for another:  Just in Case you are here is my Bio....

Name:  TRIGUYBRI/Brian

Story: This will be my 5th year doing Triathlons. I have done mostly sprints and 1 Oly and 1 Half-Iron Distance. I am an active member of our Tri Club in Salem, OR …Willamette Valley Tri Club (www.wvtriathletes.org). I am the Web Coordinator for the club and lead some workouts for members and newbies.  I am 48 yrs. old and a work as a Public School Administrator in the field of Special Education.

Family Status: Married for 24 years. My wife Kay and I have a 10 year old son and a White Westie (Scooter).

Current Training: Was suppose to go long this April in a bid at completion of my first Marathon (Eugene Marathon in Eugene, Oregon). Due to injuries and illnesses I had to gear down to the half.  Not looking to race the half, but use it as a fun day running with others.  I have been dealing with a calf injury and finally am on the mend and dabbling in massages for the first time.  Helping alot.  I just began my 16 week Half-Iron Distance plan in anticipation of racing in the beginning of August near Portland Oregon (Flat Course). 

This years Races: I did two races this past year. My first Half-Iron Distance (Pacific Crest in Sunriver, Oregon). Very hilly and at high altitude, but got it done. Last one was a sprint distance race and placed third in my age group (45-49).  I have four Tri races planned.  A Sprint in May, Oly in June, Half-Iron in August and another Sprint in Sept.

Future Race: Sign up for Vineman Full in California in July 2013. The Vineman Full 2013 is the day before my 50th Birthday. I believe I have one Ironman in me and it is to celebrate my 50th.

Weight Loss: I am trying to shed 18 lbs. and it is coming along slow. Would like to be at 190 by beginning of June for the Oly.

Why I’d be a good participant/mentee: I take advice and direction well. I am always on line reading and gathering information. I like to share and celebrate others successes as well.

2012-04-04 10:19 PM
in reply to: #4130872

User image

Extreme Veteran
Alberta

exercisegirl6 - 2012-04-04 7:05 PM I am doing just a small event in June, it is a try-a-tri in Langley. The swim distance is shorter but bike and run are sprint distance. I am pretty excited about this one since it is geared towards beginners. The olympic I plan on doing is the Vancouver triathlon in Stanley park. I am a bit more nervous about this event because of the ocean swim. I used to swim in the ocean quite a bit when I was younger so hopefully it doesn't turn out to be too bad.

I would love to do the triathlon in Vancouver at Stanley Park one of these years!

The Sooke one looks pretty good too!

2012-04-05 9:20 AM
in reply to: #4131089

User image

Champion
TriGuyBri - 2012-04-04 9:11 PM

Have Room for another:  Just in Case you are here is my Bio....

Name:  TRIGUYBRI/Brian

Story: This will be my 5th year doing Triathlons. I have done mostly sprints and 1 Oly and 1 Half-Iron Distance. I am an active member of our Tri Club in Salem, OR …Willamette Valley Tri Club (www.wvtriathletes.org). I am the Web Coordinator for the club and lead some workouts for members and newbies.  I am 48 yrs. old and a work as a Public School Administrator in the field of Special Education.

Family Status: Married for 24 years. My wife Kay and I have a 10 year old son and a White Westie (Scooter).

Current Training: Was suppose to go long this April in a bid at completion of my first Marathon (Eugene Marathon in Eugene, Oregon). Due to injuries and illnesses I had to gear down to the half.  Not looking to race the half, but use it as a fun day running with others.  I have been dealing with a calf injury and finally am on the mend and dabbling in massages for the first time.  Helping alot.  I just began my 16 week Half-Iron Distance plan in anticipation of racing in the beginning of August near Portland Oregon (Flat Course). 

This years Races: I did two races this past year. My first Half-Iron Distance (Pacific Crest in Sunriver, Oregon). Very hilly and at high altitude, but got it done. Last one was a sprint distance race and placed third in my age group (45-49).  I have four Tri races planned.  A Sprint in May, Oly in June, Half-Iron in August and another Sprint in Sept.

Future Race: Sign up for Vineman Full in California in July 2013. The Vineman Full 2013 is the day before my 50th Birthday. I believe I have one Ironman in me and it is to celebrate my 50th.

Weight Loss: I am trying to shed 18 lbs. and it is coming along slow. Would like to be at 190 by beginning of June for the Oly.

Why I’d be a good participant/mentee: I take advice and direction well. I am always on line reading and gathering information. I like to share and celebrate others successes as well.

Hi Brian! Welcome!

Edited by mndymond 2012-04-05 9:21 AM
2012-04-05 10:06 AM
in reply to: #4130576

New user

Edmonton
Just my 2 cents but I would plan my first triathlon to be a pool swim.

A)Apparently Lake summerside is just a tad warmer then a ice cube. You will need a wetsuit and you will probably still come out numb.

B)It can be very intimidating swimming in a lake during a mass start.

To me, this was one of the x factors - how different it will be in a crowded lake with people and waves and wake everywhere as opposed to the pool where I have my own lane in calm water. Does anyone know about how many people would be expected in the sprint+tri portion of this event (it seems to use a staggered start so it shouldn't be too bad)?

2012-04-05 10:30 AM
in reply to: #4131752

User image

Extreme Veteran
Alberta
Punker - 2012-04-05 9:06 AM
Just my 2 cents but I would plan my first triathlon to be a pool swim.

A)Apparently Lake summerside is just a tad warmer then a ice cube. You will need a wetsuit and you will probably still come out numb.

B)It can be very intimidating swimming in a lake during a mass start.

To me, this was one of the x factors - how different it will be in a crowded lake with people and waves and wake everywhere as opposed to the pool where I have my own lane in calm water. Does anyone know about how many people would be expected in the sprint+tri portion of this event (it seems to use a staggered start so it shouldn't be too bad)?

You can go to the website and check out results to see how many people were in the race.

http://www.multisportscanada.com/ 

Last year there were 97 people who finished the sprint triathlon.

I did a multisport triathlon at Miquelon last year and it was a mass start.

My first tri was in Spruce Grove last year in a pool, 4/lane. You are seeded based on the time you submit.

Do you have a wetsuit?

Of course Melissa is absolutely right, you can start at the back of the pack to avoid crazed rush.

2012-04-05 2:33 PM

User image

NAME: fungi32/Kip

STORY: I work at a police training academy. 4 years of tri's just 2 sprints last year due to a shoulder injury which I am still dealing with. have done 1 half, numerous sprints and oly's and have been in Neals groups for 2 years. Just hoping to get back into things/weight loss. Looking to try a new plan with more cross training this year. Not sure what races I might do til I see how the shoulder holds up. Just started swimming again after 7 months. If it holds up I would like to do the beach to battleship half iron this year??????

FAMILY STATUS: Married 3 teenagersYell

CURRENT TRAINING: Just starting back with insanity and running will some swimming and biking again Just rejoined the gym, dropped after injury to save some $$

THIS YEAR'S RACES: Smith mountain lake sprint, tri adventure sprint

2012 RACES:  local tris considering the beach to battle ship half iron also if shoulder holds up

WEIGHTLOSS: Alot

2012-04-05 4:02 PM
in reply to: #4131849

New user

Edmonton

Do you have a wetsuit?

No, but it sounds like I better get one.

Another question, more general training than triathlon specific; if you live in Edmonton, you can probably guess that going out biking or running was not in the cards today, so I went to the gym and used the stationary and treadmill instead. I didn't exactly set it on super hard, but doing 20k on the bike and 3.5K running seemed relatively easy; relatively in that while I was sweating hard and very tired at the end, I don't feel like dying right now (took 41 min on bike and 32 min on treadmill). What kind of difficulty ratio should I be assigning to this gym work? 

2012-04-05 5:20 PM
in reply to: #4131089

User image

Expert
TriGuyBri - 2012-04-04 10:11 PM 

Welcome Brian - You bring a lot of experience to the group and I am glad to have you.  I'm doing my first OLY in July and I can use the advice.  Also good to have another teacher-type on board as well.  I teach at a school for dyslexic kids here is Boston.

Good luck with your goals this year and dropping a few pounds.  One thing that's helped me lose some weight is using my iphone to keep track of my calories in and my exercise.  The one I like best is LoseIt and it's great because you can friend other people you know who are dieting and provides lots of accountability that way.  Good luck!

2012-04-05 5:26 PM
in reply to: #4132634

User image

Expert
fungi32 - 2012-04-05 2:33 PM

STORY: I work at a police training academy. 4 years of tri's just 2 sprints last year due to a shoulder injury which I am still dealing with. have done 1 half, numerous sprints and oly's and have been in Neals groups for 2 years. Just hoping to get back into things/weight loss. Looking to try a new plan with more cross training this year. Not sure what races I might do til I see how the shoulder holds up. Just started swimming again after 7 months. If it holds up I would like to do the beach to battleship half iron this year??????

CURRENT TRAINING: Just starting back with insanity and running will some swimming and biking again Just rejoined the gym, dropped after injury to save some $$

THIS YEAR'S RACES: Smith mountain lake sprint, tri adventure sprint

2012 RACES:  local tris considering the beach to battle ship half iron also if shoulder holds up

WEIGHTLOSS: Alot

Hey Kip - Welcome to the group.  Sorry to hear about your shoulder - I hope it holds up so you can do the beach to battleship.  3 teenagers huh?  Sounds like you can handle anything!

2012-04-05 5:31 PM

User image

Expert

Today I hit the pool determined to make the most out of my last swim before my rest week.  I was scheduled to go 2300 but I pushed it and clocked 2500 in 1:01.  A big improvement from where I was 4 months ago but I've made it a goal to drop 10 seconds per 100 from my time before my first tri in May.  

My question for the group is - how can I do that?  I've started to do intervals and that's helped a bit but I still need to get quicker.  

Thoughts?

2012-04-05 5:41 PM

User image

Extreme Veteran
Can I re-join?

NAME: Moonrocket/ Kate

STORY: I started this journey with a New Year's Resolution sign up for an Xterra.  This group helped me through the first three months - so I'm hoping it will get me to Aug.  I did one sprint in 2008 before taking three years off to have a baby and re-find motivation.

FAMILY STATUS: Married with a 2yo

CURRENT TRAINING: Been doing pretty well the last 3 months building up on a training plan.  I just found out yesterday my toe is broken though- so I have to take a month off running.  I should swim more, but get really bored and don't find it that hard to ramp back up since I swam in college. 

2012 RACES: Boulder 5430 Sprint, Boulder 70.3 - swim only in relay, Xterra Lory State Park

WEIGHTLOSS: I'd take a pound or two- but am pretty happy with where I am. 

2012-04-05 5:44 PM
in reply to: #4133007

User image

Extreme Veteran
Qua17 - 2012-04-05 4:31 PM

My question for the group is - how can I do that?  I've started to do intervals and that's helped a bit but I still need to get quicker.  

Thoughts?

I'm guessing you have room to optimize your form a little.  Have you tried Master's workouts, or considered working with a coach?  How many strokes (count each arm L+R+L+R etc) does it take you to get from one end to the other?  What do you struggle with (breathing? kicking?)

2012-04-05 6:09 PM

New user
fungi32 - 2012-04-05 12:33 PM

I am at my wits end with my 4 and 5 year old. Please do not tell me it gets harder. I am not sure I can handle it.

2012-04-05 7:43 PM

User image

Expert
Spokane, WA

Today was an off day.  I went fishing on Lake Roosevelt on the Columbia and caught trout.  Tomorrow I'm back at it with 11.5 mile intermediate run.  I've been having issues with plantar which seems to be moving into achilles tendon on left heal.  I'm just trying to nurse it through the workouts to see what I'm able to do.

Spring break from teaching has been good!  Lots of time with family and friends and plenty of time to train!

2012-04-05 8:04 PM
in reply to: #4132892

User image

Extreme Veteran
Alberta
Punker - 2012-04-05 3:02 PM

Do you have a wetsuit?

No, but it sounds like I better get one.

Another question, more general training than triathlon specific; if you live in Edmonton, you can probably guess that going out biking or running was not in the cards today, so I went to the gym and used the stationary and treadmill instead. I didn't exactly set it on super hard, but doing 20k on the bike and 3.5K running seemed relatively easy; relatively in that while I was sweating hard and very tired at the end, I don't feel like dying right now (took 41 min on bike and 32 min on treadmill). What kind of difficulty ratio should I be assigning to this gym work? 

What? Sure you could have rode your bike in 8-10" of wet snow! :-)

I say, anytime spent on a bike/treadmill is better then none!

As far as wetsuit, I believe you can rent them, not sure where though. I bought one on sale at United cycle.

Good luck!

2012-04-05 8:13 PM
in reply to: #4133007

User image

Extreme Veteran
Alberta
Qua17 - 2012-04-05 4:31 PM

Today I hit the pool determined to make the most out of my last swim before my rest week.  I was scheduled to go 2300 but I pushed it and clocked 2500 in 1:01.  A big improvement from where I was 4 months ago but I've made it a goal to drop 10 seconds per 100 from my time before my first tri in May.  

Thoughts?

Is there a masters swim club where you live? That may be your best bet just to learn proper technique etc. Otherwise, drills and intervals and counting a lot of tiles on the bottom of the pool. 

Hold it I have a better idea, no beer until you drop the ten seconds...haha, you will get there in no time!

2012-04-05 8:14 PM
in reply to: #4132892

User image

Regular
Calgary, Alberta

I hear ya I was battling similar weather in Calgary! Last night, I had to cut my 1hr45min run short by 35 min as I was getting pelted with snow shards that felt like they were ripping my face apart!! lol  Just a  tips, always make sure your treadmill is at least at a 2% incline or there is no resistance and the treadmill is not making you actually work!

I'm a big fan of spin classes if your gym has them! Then you get lots of good sprints/hills/ etc and someone motivating you while you bike and I find they simulate more of an actual bike.

I grew up in Edmonton,  Kinsmen is a great facility! Track, spin, great pool all that good stuff in one! I miss the rivervalley and running/biking down there, especially in the fall! Calgary is nice but just not the same

Elements multisports puts on a sprint in June in a pool, I did the women's version a year ago and it was really good! not too full. I'd also reccomend; unless you grew up swimming and it's second nature to you: to start off with a pool tri first....I find open water swimming pretty intimidating and just different in general!

Good luck! I've done a few tri's in e-town so if you have any q's let me know!

2012-04-05 8:16 PM
in reply to: #4133045

User image

Extreme Veteran
Alberta
exercisegirl6 - 2012-04-05 5:09 PM
fungi32 - 2012-04-05 12:33 PM

I am at my wits end with my 4 and 5 year old. Please do not tell me it gets harder. I am not sure I can handle it.

At least he doesn't have to put the kids in a jogger...you don't do you?

2012-04-05 8:21 PM
in reply to: #4133237

User image

Extreme Veteran
Alberta
rydergal - 2012-04-05 7:14 PM

I hear ya I was battling similar weather in Calgary! Last night, I had to cut my 1hr45min run short by 35 min as I was getting pelted with snow shards that felt like they were ripping my face apart!! lol  Just a  tips, always make sure your treadmill is at least at a 2% incline or there is no resistance and the treadmill is not making you actually work!

I'm a big fan of spin classes if your gym has them! Then you get lots of good sprints/hills/ etc and someone motivating you while you bike and I find they simulate more of an actual bike.

I grew up in Edmonton,  Kinsmen is a great facility! Track, spin, great pool all that good stuff in one! I miss the rivervalley and running/biking down there, especially in the fall! Calgary is nice but just not the same

Elements multisports puts on a sprint in June in a pool, I did the women's version a year ago and it was really good! not too full. I'd also reccomend; unless you grew up swimming and it's second nature to you: to start off with a pool tri first....I find open water swimming pretty intimidating and just different in general!

Good luck! I've done a few tri's in e-town so if you have any q's let me know!

My first tri was elements! Unfortunately they are not running it this year as they are moving locations the middle of the month. I swam in HS and some in college and I am very glad I did a pool swim first.

What you lose in running in Calgary, you gain in biking I would say! I am off to Canmore tomorrow and was going to bring my bike to ride the trail Canmore/Banffa and back but...4 and a 9 yr old...mini holiday, they want attention, so we will be swimming and geocaching!

2012-04-05 8:28 PM

User image

Expert

Hi Melissa, Neal, and group!  Re-joining for another round!  I haven't had all that much down time on the computer lately, but hoping to contribute to the group when I can!

NAME: Missy/ yogachic

STORY: I did my first sprint tri in 2009, and since then I've done three olympic tris, 6 half marathons, a marathon, another sprint tri, and a half ironman.  I've also done a 1.5k open water swim race, a 5k OWS race, a 200-mile running relay race with 11 friends, and a 23k cross country ski race.  Yeah, not only was I bit by the tri bug, but also the endurance-sports-in-general bug!

I was out of running most of last year due to hip, calf, & plantar fasciitis issues (really all one issue on my left leg, as I eventually found out they were all related!)  I ended up giving up running for the most part from July to January (with a brief stint of walk/running in October/November to be able to finish the Philly half marathon, even though I was registered to do the full), and instead focused on yoga and strength training.  I've been able to do weekly long runs of 10-13 miles since the end of January, so it looks like I'm back to running, albeit much slower than before.

FAMILY STATUS: single

CURRENT TRAINING: Mostly focused on lifting, running, and yoga right now, though I'm ready to ramp up the swimming and biking.  I want to lose all the weight I gained over the past year from not being able to train like I wanted to and have so far been mildly successful (lost 11 lbs since January, but had previously gained 25, so still chipping away!)  I was unable to train for a ski race I signed up for in Feb, due to lack of snow... but I went ahead and did it anyways.  Crossed the finish line smiling albeit bruised from falling down all the hills!

THIS YEAR'S RACES: I didn't really "race".... I ended up finishing as much as I can of the races I did enter, but definitely not top form.   

In 2011, I did the Mardi Gras Half Marathon, Soldier Field 10-miler, Galena Sprint Triathlon, the swim & bike portions of the Door County Half Ironman (it was a planned DNF since at the time I couldn't run more than 3 miles without my PF flaring up), the Big Shoulders 5k Swim, and the Philadelphia Half Marathon (had originally planned to do the full, but with the hip/foot, ended up walk/running the half).  I also did a lot of group rides/ pacelines, though I guess that's not really racing.

2012 RACES:  I finished the Kortelopet in February- a 23k cross country ski race.  Currently I'm only registered for the 13.1 Chicago half marathon in June, and the Chicago Marathon in October.  I'm planning on doing the Olympic at the Pleasant Prairie tri and am considering Steelhead 70.3 in August.  I want to ramp up my biking and see how the hip/PF is feeling before pulling the trigger on Steelhead.  If my old injuries flare up, I'll stick to sprint/oly tris this year.  I may also do the Big Shoulders 5k swim race again.

WEIGHTLOSS: I've lost 11 lbs since the start of the New Year.  To be honest, I'd like to lose another 15-ish pounds before marathon training kicks in.  It'll be much easier on my body to ramp up my running miles if there's less "me" to carry around!

New Thread
BT Development Mentor Program Archives » Mndymond and Disturbed275's Awesome SBR Group--- Phase 2--CLOSED! Rss Feed  

of 45