Other Resources Challenge Me! » Show us your Ghoulies - Halloween Run Challenge Page #3 Rss Feed  
Moderators: the bear, kaqphin, tinkerbeth, D001, k9car363, alicefoeller Reply
CLOSED

of 80

2009-10-21 2:13 PM
in reply to: #2471713

User image

Champion
Subject: RE: Show us your Ghoulies - Halloween Run Challenge Page #3
Girl Passing on Left - 2009-10-21 1:06 PM

kimk - 2009-10-21 4:51 AM Good morning team! I'll be back....only ummm 17 more pages! I will never be talking in real time to you all!

17???

here is your run down:

Stacie has sick kids...that are getting better..but her husband may now be sick

Bill has an ITB injury and is now no longer running with us...just running his mouth! and that is why you are 17 pages behind now!!!

Katie is a work-a-holic and working 50 hours or more a week...has some tasty meals...and had a bad recent run...but we know her next one will be a GOOD one!

Debbie - our Yoga instructor...has had some frozen pipe issues...and is in th process of buying a new home...she now is a CHAMP at building fires and has a neighbor that swims n the lake near her no matter what the temps!]

Tracy is home talking baby talk to her little midget if she is not personal training....she is sad because she cant keep up...but that is a feat in itself! dont tell Paul from the other team I said so!!!

Neal...ran a Marathon the first of this month...he is now finding his legs again and ran a nine miler yesterday....this is after he had to endure a week of BORING focus groups and SUCKY sandwiches...he did get one day of free YUMMY COOKIES...but the rest of the week...there were none!

Julie...thats me...ran a half marathon the first of this month...and lost her legs somewhere along the course! I am about to be finish with work for the year ( my job ends Sunday) and then I will be travelling for the next few months! woo hoo!

Ann...has a SUPER clean house - and from the picture of her avatar...looks to be a rather large home!!!...She would like to spend more of that cleaning time with the kiddos...I say let the house fall down around you! family first! and just give me your husbands phone number!!! we can fiix him... Ann is such a giver...she has agreed to take naps for me! can I just say...Im a bit tired Ann...hoping you have one planned for the afternoon! U DA BEST!

Melissa is our newest med student! she is just getting wet under the gills and is also doing a challenge. My hat is off to her for competing in this challenge at the same time as med school started! YOU GO GIRL!!! plus she is running...and she is checking in...KIU Melissa! and when you are that big doctor making all those big bucks...dont your forget all us little people!! ok?

KimK can not keep up with our thread...but who can?? she is hoping to declutter her life, but cant because she has no time after trying to keep up on BT with us!! did you know she is a trap shooter???? my great uncle was one of the best! lets talk Kim! 

Kim C....our joisey (new jersey) girl....wants to hang out with us...but darn work is getting in her way...she has to run meetings and do other things then sit and chat with us! no fun when she's not around, either...so who do we need to call KIM??? who's your boss?

Amy has a daughter who rips the computer right out from under her...and the daughter wants the computer when Amy is doing really REALLY important stuff on it....like chatting with us!! Amy has been doing lots of construction around her home...she has learned that paying a contractor in advance may not be the best idea...and to make sure to babysit their every move...because otherwise you may be tearing down walls to start over from square one again! she now has a new carpeted basement, too! sounds like a place for a PARTY PARTY PARTY for our winning team at the end of this challenge!!?? what you think Amy...ready to break in that carpet??

Ceilia...stops in on occasion...she has some great dinners she has shared with us all..and must be out running lots...we have not heard from her as much as we would like to!

we have two kendras...both whom have seemed to fall of the face of the earth...I think they are out running....at least I hope! I have sent a PM to them...but no response! HOW RUDE!!! but understand when life gets in the way!

Lucy also seems to have left us!??? LUCY COME BACK!

we have a heckler Paul VanPaulus....he keeps telling us we are going to win! what a nice guy...guess he never took heckling school!

we have Dee who seems to always pop in when her name is mentioned...and always ALWAYS has her taser in hand! although, she didnt seem to break it out on us...guess she has no time after all the tasing she is doing on her team to get them to the lead for this week ONLY! we wanted to be nice and let them take the lead for this week..next week...we may allow another team to lead the challenge...but in the end....its all about SHOW US YOUR GHOULIES! we will dominate this challenge!

Scott...we have a running fool...who decided to run 100 miles this month! that is frickin incredible! he is knocking those miles out left and right! not sure how many bottles of beer are left on his wall...but if I know Scott...he's knocked off another ten or more today as I am typing this...so, Scott how many bottles are left?

BTW: WHATEVER YOU DO... dont ask Electrici-DEE about the jacobs ladder....NO REALLY DONT!!!

we also have a few that I think we scared away...looks like most are adding to the spreadsheet...so they are just our ghost teamies! seems appropriate seeing we are ghoulies!!! we do hope that you are getting lots of amazing information from all the chatting we are doing! thread 4....HERE WE COME!!!!

10 days left and this challenge is over...we started with a bang...and have a feeeling we will end with a BIG BANG! time to run and document those runs! do it for the team!!!

LETS GO GHOULIES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Ya!!!!! I need one of these every day :P....or maybe a biweekly one

Goooooooooooooooo Ghoulies!!!!!

2009-10-21 2:15 PM
in reply to: #2468979

User image

Champion
Got my flu shot today (seasonal)...woooooo....Im crossing my fingers for not feeling yucky because of it!! (yucky is an official medical term) lol
2009-10-21 2:15 PM
in reply to: #2471698

User image

Champion
Ames, IA
wgraves7582 - 2009-10-21 1:58 PM

Oh I get a question of the day:

Favorite Ice Cream Flavor peeps?

Ooh that's a toughie.  Anything chocolatey and peanut buttery.  I'm also a fan of chocolate chip cookie dough. 
2009-10-21 2:16 PM
in reply to: #2471702

User image

Champion
Ames, IA
wgraves7582 - 2009-10-21 2:00 PM

Alright team - you guys post away today and tomorrow.

I am making a note of what page to return to Friday morning at work to catch back up.

I am off to the Y for some ST, swimming, and aquajogging ????

Have a great evening everyone.

Enjoy your time off!  We'll make sure you have plenty to read when you get back to the office Friday
2009-10-21 2:17 PM
in reply to: #2471713

User image

Champion
Ames, IA
Girl Passing on Left - 2009-10-21 2:06 PM

kimk - 2009-10-21 4:51 AM Good morning team! I'll be back....only ummm 17 more pages! I will never be talking in real time to you all!

17???

here is your run down:

Stacie has sick kids...that are getting better..but her husband may now be sick

Bill has an ITB injury and is now no longer running with us...just running his mouth! and that is why you are 17 pages behind now!!!

Katie is a work-a-holic and working 50 hours or more a week...has some tasty meals...and had a bad recent run...but we know her next one will be a GOOD one!

Debbie - our Yoga instructor...has had some frozen pipe issues...and is in th process of buying a new home...she now is a CHAMP at building fires and has a neighbor that swims n the lake near her no matter what the temps!]

Tracy is home talking baby talk to her little midget if she is not personal training....she is sad because she cant keep up...but that is a feat in itself! dont tell Paul from the other team I said so!!!

Neal...ran a Marathon the first of this month...he is now finding his legs again and ran a nine miler yesterday....this is after he had to endure a week of BORING focus groups and SUCKY sandwiches...he did get one day of free YUMMY COOKIES...but the rest of the week...there were none!

Julie...thats me...ran a half marathon the first of this month...and lost her legs somewhere along the course! I am about to be finish with work for the year ( my job ends Sunday) and then I will be travelling for the next few months! woo hoo!

Ann...has a SUPER clean house - and from the picture of her avatar...looks to be a rather large home!!!...She would like to spend more of that cleaning time with the kiddos...I say let the house fall down around you! family first! and just give me your husbands phone number!!! we can fiix him... Ann is such a giver...she has agreed to take naps for me! can I just say...Im a bit tired Ann...hoping you have one planned for the afternoon! U DA BEST!

Melissa is our newest med student! she is just getting wet under the gills and is also doing a challenge. My hat is off to her for competing in this challenge at the same time as med school started! YOU GO GIRL!!! plus she is running...and she is checking in...KIU Melissa! and when you are that big doctor making all those big bucks...dont your forget all us little people!! ok?

KimK can not keep up with our thread...but who can?? she is hoping to declutter her life, but cant because she has no time after trying to keep up on BT with us!! did you know she is a trap shooter???? my great uncle was one of the best! lets talk Kim! 

Kim C....our joisey (new jersey) girl....wants to hang out with us...but darn work is getting in her way...she has to run meetings and do other things then sit and chat with us! no fun when she's not around, either...so who do we need to call KIM??? who's your boss?

Amy has a daughter who rips the computer right out from under her...and the daughter wants the computer when Amy is doing really REALLY important stuff on it....like chatting with us!! Amy has been doing lots of construction around her home...she has learned that paying a contractor in advance may not be the best idea...and to make sure to babysit their every move...because otherwise you may be tearing down walls to start over from square one again! she now has a new carpeted basement, too! sounds like a place for a PARTY PARTY PARTY for our winning team at the end of this challenge!!?? what you think Amy...ready to break in that carpet??

Ceilia...stops in on occasion...she has some great dinners she has shared with us all..and must be out running lots...we have not heard from her as much as we would like to!

we have two kendras...both whom have seemed to fall of the face of the earth...I think they are out running....at least I hope! I have sent a PM to them...but no response! HOW RUDE!!! but understand when life gets in the way!

Lucy also seems to have left us!??? LUCY COME BACK!

we have a heckler Paul VanPaulus....he keeps telling us we are going to win! what a nice guy...guess he never took heckling school!

we have Dee who seems to always pop in when her name is mentioned...and always ALWAYS has her taser in hand! although, she didnt seem to break it out on us...guess she has no time after all the tasing she is doing on her team to get them to the lead for this week ONLY! we wanted to be nice and let them take the lead for this week..next week...we may allow another team to lead the challenge...but in the end....its all about SHOW US YOUR GHOULIES! we will dominate this challenge!

Scott...we have a running fool...who decided to run 100 miles this month! that is frickin incredible! he is knocking those miles out left and right! not sure how many bottles of beer are left on his wall...but if I know Scott...he's knocked off another ten or more today as I am typing this...so, Scott how many bottles are left?

BTW: WHATEVER YOU DO... dont ask Electrici-DEE about the jacobs ladder....NO REALLY DONT!!!

we also have a few that I think we scared away...looks like most are adding to the spreadsheet...so they are just our ghost teamies! seems appropriate seeing we are ghoulies!!! we do hope that you are getting lots of amazing information from all the chatting we are doing! thread 4....HERE WE COME!!!!

10 days left and this challenge is over...we started with a bang...and have a feeeling we will end with a BIG BANG! time to run and document those runs! do it for the team!!!

LETS GO GHOULIES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Wow!  What a spectacular summary.  Nice job, Jules!
2009-10-21 2:17 PM
in reply to: #2470588

User image

Champion
Santa Cruz, California

kimk - 2009-10-21 6:14 AM

my husband is the first to throw things out now! I love it! every so often he will make a dump run...these are becoming further and further apart as we are finally getting down to the basics! and ahhhhhhhhhhhh it feels great! I truly do not find myself cleaning much and it always looks soo sparkly clean! lovin it!

I dream of that day!! Hubby is great at throwing away others stuff! If it belongs to the kids or me it has no value but he can have 10 different screwdrivers and he needs them alllllll! Other then that he is great!

men are boys without their tools! gives them status..the more screwdrivers the better the mechanic...I feel your pain...I have more bike tools then a bike shop in my garage! my hubby should open a bike repair business....he loves to tinker on bikes and is constantly rebuilding one of the bikes out there! his recent was a specialized bike that he made into a single speed bike and changed the specialized on the frame to read...special ed! he gets comments on the special ed...daily! if I could just get him to rebuild my salsa frame!! hoping that is his next project!

2009-10-21 2:19 PM
in reply to: #2470675

User image

Champion
Santa Cruz, California

kimk - 2009-10-21 6:51 AM
serendipity - 2009-10-20 8:17 PM
kimk - 2009-10-20 8:57 PM uggg you guys are killing me!!! Be back after reading the 17 pages from the 2nd thread and then the 10 from this one!

When you are caught up, let me know what it said.

I've been trying to respond...but that just adds more pages!!!

I got your back Kim...I did a little update for the team! see there is that giver in me, again!

2009-10-21 2:20 PM
in reply to: #2470447

User image

Champion
kimk - 2009-10-21 6:59 AM MORNING GHOULIES.

minor adjustment to the plan this morning, well.  more like.  a minor adjustment to the route i was planning to run.

my oldest son is home sick.  that makes 3/5 now.  dh and i still 'standing'....

high temp.  cough.  same symptoms.

im gonna get out for my 12 miler today, but im gonna do an out and back that way ill stick closer to home.  my guess is that he'll either sleep all day and/or play his DS, read, watch movies all day.

guess it explains the PISSY mood yesturday.  feel bad now, that i was so short with him.  :{

my youngest said NINE kids were out sick yesturday, just in his class.

manohman it IS a pandemic!

i had my share of sick already, so im hoping for a 'get a jail free' card on this particular strain.

my husband is SURE to get it, and he's a BIG BABY when he's sick.  WAY worse than the kids....not that i want him to get sick, but OI ME this is ONE CONTAGIOUS STRAIN OF YUCK!

well.  i need to eat my egg whites, and then im off to stash my stuff while my food digests.

im kind of bummed, i cut out the part of my where i get to run through the woods/on the trail...but this way makes so much more sense. ill feel 'better' being closer to home.

besides.  when i get back and i post my run to the spreadsheet i get to watch my percentage go WAY up there.  WEEE.  its the little things....

Sorry to hear about the sickness Stacie and that you had to cut the trail part of your run out....I'd send get well vibes to your home..but I have one sick here too

everyday we get a do-over.

i got to the trail today, just two-wheelin' instead.

you know (and i know) its my HAPPY PLACE, trails are.

im just glad that the weather was so nice today KIM, that i could ride outside. 

as for the sickness, sorry to here you have one in your house....

all three have it.  all three are over it.

now there two left 'standing'...though i was sick once this season.  i hope im exempt.  or it comes on soon as to not interfere w my 1/2 Mary.

that would suck.

ill take all the vibes youre willing to send my way.

RUN HAPPY!
stacieb
2009-10-21 2:22 PM
in reply to: #2470697

User image

Champion
Santa Cruz, California

wgraves7582 - 2009-10-21 6:58 AM

deehtz - 2009-10-21 9:57 AM
wgraves7582 - 2009-10-21 4:43 AM

I hope I like aquajogging - somehow I don't think I am co-ordinated enough but we shall find out later today!

BTW  didn't I read that you were concerned about seeing in the pool?  Can't you wear your specs when aquajogging?  Your head doesn't go under does it?   I have never seen it in person, only clips on net.

Dee I am as coordinated as an ox.  My glasses would be in the bottom of the pool every 5 minutes

I should probably watch some videos so I don't look like a total A##

well come on Bill...why change now! once an a$$ always an a$$...

and you know Im kidding!

2009-10-21 2:24 PM
in reply to: #2470632

User image

Champion
Santa Cruz, California

wgraves7582 - 2009-10-21 6:37 AM

kimk - 2009-10-21 9:31 AM
wgraves7582 - 2009-10-21 8:24 AM

kimk - 2009-10-21 9:14 AM

my husband is the first to throw things out now! I love it! every so often he will make a dump run...these are becoming further and further apart as we are finally getting down to the basics! and ahhhhhhhhhhhh it feels great! I truly do not find myself cleaning much and it always looks soo sparkly clean! lovin it!

I dream of that day!! Hubby is great at throwing away others stuff! If it belongs to the kids or me it has no value but he can have 10 different screwdrivers and he needs them alllllll! Other then that he is great!

Come on now Kim - we do need all of those.  Flat Head (Small/Medium/Large/Xtra Large) - Phillips (Small/Medium/Large/Extra Large) - Precision (very small set that is about 10 on its own) - and a variety of others that were too good of a price to pass up!

yep sure ya do Bill! That is what he keeps telling me! Unfortunately he doesn't feel the same with all my tri gear!!

well that is just wrong on his part

I am an equal opportunists when it comes to collecting tri gear and tools (bike repair is very important )

LOL...love the equal opportunists comment, Bill! next time warn me,though...could you????...almost spewed the last bit of my PRECIOUS starbucks coffee on the key board!

haha~!~ 

2009-10-21 2:24 PM
in reply to: #2470548

User image

Champion
ceilidh - 2009-10-21 7:57 AM hey there Ghoulies. Morning.

ROBIN!!!!

HOW THE HECK ARE YOU???

MISS SEEIN' YOU ROUND THE VILLAGE.

whats new?
stacieb

2009-10-21 2:27 PM
in reply to: #2470695

User image

Champion
Santa Cruz, California

wgraves7582 - 2009-10-21 6:57 AM

deehtz - 2009-10-21 9:54 AM
wgraves7582 - 2009-10-21 4:46 AM

I shall discuss breakfast/lunch since they are sort of combined meal.

Last night after football I throw a chick(en) breast (LOL) on the stove with some garlic, onion, red pepper, mushrooms, tomatoes, sweet potatoes, and yellow zucchini.

Cook it all up.  Cut the chicken into strips.  Put some of that into my lunch bowl and then throw 2 eggs in with the extra and scramble that all together for my breakfast.

It was quite yummy and I am looking forward to lunch

Why am I hungry again

Oh wow, now THAT sounds GOOD

Thanks Dee.  I really like the taste and I don't add any seasoning or salt/pepper.  I let the veggies do the work.  Now do I sound like a wanna be cook or what

more like a chef in the works!!!

Id eat at your restaraunt any day!

maybe its time to join HELL KITCHEN! you got the huevos to join??? the host is such a nice guy....NOT!!!!!!!!!!!!

2009-10-21 2:29 PM
in reply to: #2470568

User image

Champion
kimk - 2009-10-21 8:04 AM i get to post on the first page of the new thread.  HAPPY DANCE HAPPY DANCE HAPPY DANCE.

got out for my MUCH anticipated 12 miler!  YAHOOEY.

i was running at great clip felt maaaaahhhhhvelous.  up until the last bit, and i kept looking at my watch, and i wasnt at the end, and im thinking somethings off....

i rearranged my route today so that i could stick closer to home w my son being home and all...and based on the 'data' that collected yesturday (my 45 min drive ACK!!!) i thought i had a 6 mile out and back route mapped out....

i get home, plug the info into my blog and the pace was WAY off, SUCKISHLY slow.

i didnt feel suckishly slow, until i hit the part in the run where i started thinking this taking too damn long.

sure enough, i OVER RAN MY RUN TODAY BY ALMOST AN ENTIRE MILE.  eight 10ths be exact.

boo for me, though now im good and ready for my 1/2...but YAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAY FOR THE GHOULIES.

i just updated the spreadsheet and im at 69 something something percent, even w two more runs to do this week -including a 10 miler on Saturday.

WELL SCHAAZAM.

ill surely 'suffer' for the team, SUCK IT UP and run an extra 8 10ths.  LOL.

stacie.

ps.  thanks for all the well wishes for my son.  his fever broke, i bought him a Mt. Dew which he promptly downed, hes feeling MUCH better.    Mt. Dew.  the magic elixir.
-----
Sorry you were not feeling it at the end but way to stick with it and give the team a little more..You Rock Stacie and you will ROCK your 1/2!

at least i had a REASON for feeling SUCKISH at the end...and not that im totally SUCKISH.

.8 will DO that to a girl. 

especially when it amounts to a 20% increase in mileage from the week before.

im pretty confident about my half KIM.  thanks for the words of encouragement.

im not sure mentally/motivationally a sub 2 is 'in' me, but im gonna give it my WHIRL, and we'll just see what happens....

i have a SEVERAL ACCEPTABLE OUTCOMES.

so regardless, a win win for me!

RUN HAPPY.

stacieb
2009-10-21 2:29 PM
in reply to: #2470705

User image

Champion
Santa Cruz, California

wgraves7582 - 2009-10-21 7:00 AM

So I watched a new TV show (To me and I am TV slow so forgive me) last night before falling asleep.

It is called Chopped on Food TV.

4 chefs get to start with an appetizer, then 1 gets "chopped"

3 do main course, 1 gets "chopped"

2 battle for 10K in deserts.

You should see ingredients they are forced to use - strange and I am was no way thinking that they could pull this stuff off.

Pretty cool show if you like food

so is this on the food channel?? I HEART watching food network...between that and the travel network...and BT...I have barely time to run!

2009-10-21 2:31 PM
in reply to: #2470718

User image

Champion
Santa Cruz, California

kimk - 2009-10-21 7:05 AM
disturbed275 - 2009-10-21 7:01 AM
kimk - 2009-10-21 6:51 AM Good morning team! I'll be back....only ummm 17 more pages! I will never be talking in real time to you all!

Good morning Kim!

I'm sure you'll be reading this later

Thanks Neal! Just got to it!!!

so what does that make me????????? I just got to it!!! will I ever get caught back up after a weekend away!??? will I? will I????????

2009-10-21 2:36 PM
in reply to: #2470733

User image

Champion
Santa Cruz, California

kimk - 2009-10-21 7:09 AM
wgraves7582 - 2009-10-21 7:36 AM

kimk - 2009-10-21 8:29 AM

I have some Brooks and Saucony.  Asics are up next (but I was sponsored in part by Brooks this year so I ran in those mainly)

Maybe I will buy some new Asics for my return to running in 4-6 weeks.  Sounds like good motivation right!

hummmm I use brooks maybe they want to sponsor me....oh I suppose one must be fast to be sponsored! Carry on as I do not qualify!

Not at all fast here Kim.  It is their "grassroots" sponsorship program.  Look it up online and apply.  They want to use local people who can show others the benefits of Brooks.  Pretty good discount plus I got a free singlet and race shorts (that I have never worn )

BTW - never sell yourself short for sponsors.  I apply for all that I can find and if get accepted that is cool, if not I will live.

hummm I will have to look into that! I thought it was for the "fast people" only! I need to find a way to make this lifestyle a little less expensive!

oh no......MOST sponsors are looking for people who are friendly..are on training sites...who have a good circle of friends...maybe in a tri group, running group, bike group...I was sponsored by Vans, Bristol Meyers, Gu, Cytomax...back when I was mtn bike racing...there is never any harm in asking! you never know! also some will pay for your travel, and entry fees! and we all know how expensive that can get!!!

2009-10-21 2:40 PM
in reply to: #2470751

User image

Champion
Santa Cruz, California

wgraves7582 - 2009-10-21 7:13 AM

So I told you all about a blog I follow - Up In Alaska.  Check this picture out from today's entry:  Simply Amazing!!!!

does that say where it is?? looks like Matanuska Glacier!?

I lived there for a short time...my dd was born in Anchorage...it is such a gorgeous place to visit...but since Im not a cold weatherperson...Id love to visit...but living there....was not for me! was very happy when we moved! this 24 below stuff is for the birds...well that would be penguin birds...most birds would perish in the cold there!

2009-10-21 2:43 PM

User image

Master
On a lake in the Adirondacks in NY
There is no way to keep up with this thread and run too.
2009-10-21 2:43 PM
in reply to: #2470757

User image

Champion
Santa Cruz, California

wgraves7582 - 2009-10-21 7:15 AM

I reminds me of Acadia, Maine (without the high mountains and snow though).  It looks like the ocean but that is a glacier and fog rolling up to it.

Could you imagine seeing these views daily?  That is amazing.

Anyone want to move to Alaska and train with me

during the summer I will visit! and during the winter I will shiver just thinking about you guys training in the snow there! SHIVER BIG TIME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! brrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

2009-10-21 2:44 PM

User image

Master
Thank goodness for Julie's summary.  Now I'm on top of everything.
2009-10-21 2:44 PM
in reply to: #2470799

User image

Champion
Santa Cruz, California

kimk - 2009-10-21 7:26 AM Have a great day Ghoulies!

you too Kim! hoping we arent on 4th thread by then!

2009-10-21 2:45 PM

User image

Master
I was at the gym, so I knocked out 2 more miles warming up for my strength training.  AND I paid my bills before I went to the gym.  On time and everything.
2009-10-21 2:45 PM
in reply to: #2470839

User image

Champion
Santa Cruz, California

ceilidh - 2009-10-21 7:39 AM I am fixing to sneak away to go for a run.

you sneaky little gal, you!

have a good run!!

2009-10-21 2:46 PM

User image

Master
Did some grocery shopping too.  And cleaned the windows.  I am on a roll today!
2009-10-21 2:47 PM
in reply to: #2470847

User image

Champion
Santa Cruz, California

ceilidh - 2009-10-21 7:41 AM FWIW, I did have a good trip. I ran faster than ususual because Florida is FLAT. Still slow by any other standard but WTH, I'll take it.

its flat but the humidity killed me my last visit! so who is the goddess, now?

id say look in the mirror, Robin!

or would that be Goddess Robin!

New Thread
CLOSED
Other Resources Challenge Me! » Show us your Ghoulies - Halloween Run Challenge Page #3 Rss Feed  

of 80