BT Development Mentor Program Archives » Stoop Dog's Tri Group - CLOSED for 2010! Rss Feed  
Moderators: alicefoeller Reply

of 35

2010-02-16 9:50 AM
in reply to: #2674988

User image

Flowery Branch, Ga
Subject: RE: Stoop Dog's Tri Group - CLOSED for 2010!
Interesting topic spun by gogogo.

As far as healthy eating, what are some of your favorites? 

Me, I eat a bunch of baked chicken breast for lunch.  Almost everyday.  I have either a sweet potato, if I need carbs or some lima or green beans with it.

Breakfast.  Pretty simple for me.  I have 7-8 egg whites or Oatmeal everyday.  Some days I have both..

Dinner, I love grilled fish.  I have talapia or salmon a bunch.  I usually do not eat carbs late at night so I have asparagus or beans with it..

Snacks?  I absolutely love trail mix.  I roll my own.. Hahaha.   I could live on it even though it is not the best of snacks considering what I put in it.  I also eat a few protein bars (P90X or Cliff).  I do a few shakes and love the Muscle Milk Light.  

2010-02-16 11:29 AM
in reply to: #2675235

Extreme Veteran
RE:  Healthy eating

I am fighting with my nurse practicioner who wants me to go on BP and cholesterol meds.  I refuse.  So I made several big changes:  1.  Cut out a lot of meat, especially ALL KINDS of burgers, lunch meats, bacon (sniff).  I made beef more of a treat than staple.  I also added a lot of fish in recognizable forms.  2.  Added a lot of beans to my diet because the fiber is supposed to help absorb cholesterol.  3.  Added more vegetables to my diet.  I like beef and I like to eat, so this was hard.  Had to go to a lot of vegetarian sources to find tasty and satisfying meals.  I have to ignore a lot of the political rhetoric that goes along with those sources.  Its working and with the fish I don't feel like I'm missing out on anything.

Things I don't do:
1.  No protein shakes
2.  No bars or gels if i'm not actively training
3.  No fake meats

I'll write more later when I'm home from work - I've been actively working at this for about a year.
2010-02-16 2:40 PM
in reply to: #2674988

User image

Expert
Canada
bwingate - 2010-02-16 10:10 AMSalmon and chocolate - curious combination.

Try this:  http://www.foodnetwork.com/recipes/alton-brown/salmon-fillet-en-papillote-with-julienne-vegetable-recipe/index.html  its absolutely delicious, looks great and is super simple to make, nukes in under 5 minutes.  (I used freezer paper instead of parchment paper)
Looks good!!

Edited by GoGoGo 2010-02-16 2:42 PM
2010-02-16 2:43 PM
in reply to: #2557655

User image

Expert
Canada
20 mins exercise bike, followed by 40 minute run for me. To the pool tonite.

Yeesshh, the pool

Edited by GoGoGo 2010-02-16 2:44 PM
2010-02-16 2:51 PM

User image

Expert
Canada
Subject: Nutrition
I don't fuss much about this. My routine is something like this...

Breakfast: weekdays: bagel or english muffin with bagel & coffee. Weekend: Oatmeal & coffee

Lunch: Usually low fat turkey, with low-fat swiss on brown bread, 2 yogurts, cliff bar & water. Weekend: leftover from previous night.

Dinner: Whatever my wife prepares. We don't eat many fries, burgers, ht dogs, etc. Fish once or twice a week. Fri & Sat night, we tend to eat well, with steak/lamb/salmon, etc. I exercise to allow this.

Snack...I usually exercise on way home from work on weekdays & have a cliff bar on way to gym. On weekend, exercise in morning & oatmeal does a fabulous job for fuel.

Edited by GoGoGo 2010-02-16 2:52 PM
2010-02-16 3:51 PM
in reply to: #2675471

Extreme Veteran
bwingate - 2010-02-16 12:29 PM RE:  Healthy eating

I am fighting with my nurse practicioner who wants me to go on BP and cholesterol meds.  I refuse.  So I made several big changes:  1.  Cut out a lot of meat, especially ALL KINDS of burgers, lunch meats, bacon (sniff).  I made beef more of a treat than staple.  I also added a lot of fish in recognizable forms.  2.  Added a lot of beans to my diet because the fiber is supposed to help absorb cholesterol.  3.  Added more vegetables to my diet.  I like beef and I like to eat, so this was hard.  Had to go to a lot of vegetarian sources to find tasty and satisfying meals.  I have to ignore a lot of the political rhetoric that goes along with those sources.  Its working and with the fish I don't feel like I'm missing out on anything.

Things I don't do:
1.  No protein shakes
2.  No bars or gels if i'm not actively training
3.  No fake meats

I'll write more later when I'm home from work - I've been actively working at this for about a year.

Ok - I'm stealing time from the boss:

Breakfast is oatmeal with dried blueberries, maple syrup or honey and 2 cups of coffee and 12-16 oz of water
Lunch is a large salad with 1/2 cup of beans, olives, some cheese, and 100-150 calories of dressing
Dinner is leftovers, sometimes chicken or fish or a vegetarian meal, sometimes beef, sometimes a little takeout.
Snacks:  yogurt, apple, orange, grapefruit, peanut butter, raw baby carrots - pretty much one of each every day.

I use a lot of squash, bok choy, sweet potatos, carrots and then grab something a little off-beat to try.  Right now I have jicama I have to figure out how to use.  I'm always trying something different.  The nice thing is, since most of what I'm eating is healthy, using some cheese or cream for flavor isn't really that bad in the end.

2010-02-16 8:19 PM

User image

Regular
I eat 5 to 6 meals a day trying to balance some quality protein and natural carbs in every meal. It is also important to get some good fats in your daily diet.

typical day for me goes like this.

6:00 - 1 serving of oatmeal with choped pecans in it, half cup of lowfat cottage cheese mixed with fiber one yogurt.

9:00- banana & muscle milk shake. 

12:00- 6" SUBWAY roasted chicken breast on wheat all the vegies vinagar salt & pepper.

3:00- handfull of Soy nuts, banana & muscle milk shake

7:00 - Bowl of chicken vegie and brown rice soup

I work out in evenings so if Iget hungy again about 9:00 I'll have a glass of fat free milk and some fruit.

On Sundays my wife and I will cook up some stuff that will keep for easy meals during the week. 

I make Turkey chili alot as well as chicken soup.  We also buy 1 or two of the roticery chickens already cooked from the deli section of our grocery store and I'll pull the breast off them and eat with rice or beans or other good carbs.  I always keep Oatmeal OLD FASHIOND not instant and lots of fruit and peanut butter on hand. 

I'll help anyone that is interested with meal plans. I have lost little over 30 pounds since November.  I didn't just learn about nutrition in the past few months I have studied it for years.  I got fat because I failed to use what i knew LOL!! 

OH and I almost forgot, Quality Beer 2 or 3 a week is a must!!!  :-)

If weight loss is your goal cycle your carbs low to normal about every 3 days.  You dont have to drop your carbs to crazy low levels for this to work just replace some of your starches with green vegies or cut your starch serving in half for the 3 low days. This also works by ZIG-ZAGing as it is called your calories also. In fact try and mix up some of what you eat every day so your body doesn't get use to the same 2500 or what ever you eat calories every day.  Confusion keep the fat falling off.  Once you reach your goal weight start adding more calories until your weight loss stabilizes.  

If your Cholesterol is High and you are not taking Med for it I recomend the following.

multi-vitamin
omega complex
Red yeast rice

All of these can be found at your local GNC. 

Mid last year my Cholesterol was in the 260's it is now in the 170's all # being improved and good.

Hope this helps you guys have a good evening. 
2010-02-17 8:13 AM
in reply to: #2676449

User image

Flowery Branch, Ga
SAWFISH50 - 2010-02-16 8:19 PM I eat 5 to 6 meals a day trying to balance some quality protein and natural carbs in every meal. It is also important to get some good fats in your daily diet.

6:00 - 1 serving of oatmeal with choped pecans in it, half cup of lowfat cottage cheese mixed with fiber one yogurt.

12:00- 6" SUBWAY roasted chicken breast on wheat all the vegies vinagar salt & pepper.

I work out in evenings so if Iget hungy again about 9:00 I'll have a glass of fat free milk and some fruit.

On Sundays my wife and I will cook up some stuff that will keep for easy meals during the week. 

I make Turkey chili alot as well as chicken soup.  We also buy 1 or two of the roticery chickens already cooked from the deli section of our grocery store and I'll pull the breast off them and eat with rice or beans or other good carbs.  I always keep Oatmeal OLD FASHIOND not instant and lots of fruit and peanut butter on hand. 

I'll help anyone that is interested with meal plans. I have lost little over 30 pounds since November.  I didn't just learn about nutrition in the past few months I have studied it for years.  I got fat because I failed to use what i knew LOL!! 

If weight loss is your goal cycle your carbs low to normal about every 3 days.  You dont have to drop your carbs to crazy low levels for this to work just replace some of your starches with green vegies or cut your starch serving in half for the 3 low days. This also works by ZIG-ZAGing as it is called your calories also. In fact try and mix up some of what you eat every day so your body doesn't get use to the same 2500 or what ever you eat calories every day.  Confusion keep the fat falling off.  Once you reach your goal weight start adding more calories until your weight loss stabilizes.  

If your Cholesterol is High and you are not taking Med for it I recomend the following.

multi-vitamin
omega complex
Red yeast rice

Mid last year my Cholesterol was in the 260's it is now in the 170's all # being improved and good.

Outstanding advice...   And it seems you and I eat a lot of the same foods the same way.  I worked with a nutrutionist the past 15 months and lost over 80 pounds myself.  I did a lot of it with eating right as well as working out.  

I cycle my carbs when I want do cut a little weight.   You do not have and should not drop them to a crazy low.

I have a lot of healthy fats, omega 3 and nuts/fruits.  It has worked well for me. 

I watch my sodium and stick to drinking water about 95% of the time.  I have an occational Coke Zero.  Bout one a week...   Maybe a beer a week and a little Powerade Zero..  Other than that, it is water all day long

2010-02-17 9:01 AM

User image

Regular
Ryan

You really need to work on getting your Beer consumption up to at least 3 a week LOL!!!

You also make a good point about what you drink.  I drink water almost all the time.  I use sports drinks during and after workouts never in the middle of the day.  I only drink Sodas on rare ocassions if I drink one it is usually a Diet Coke.  Another thing people will do is replace sodas with Juice thinking Hey this is better for me.  UMMMM well mabe a little but not really.   Most juice gives you all the sugar of fruit without all the other good stuff.  If you love juice I would also limit drinking it before and after a workouts any other time eat the fruit and drink water with it. 
2010-02-17 9:51 AM
in reply to: #2677091

User image

Flowery Branch, Ga
SAWFISH50 - 2010-02-17 9:01 AM Ryan

You really need to work on getting your Beer consumption up to at least 3 a week LOL!!!

You also make a good point about what you drink.  I drink water almost all the time.  I use sports drinks during and after workouts never in the middle of the day.  I only drink Sodas on rare ocassions if I drink one it is usually a Diet Coke.  Another thing people will do is replace sodas with Juice thinking Hey this is better for me.  UMMMM well mabe a little but not really.   Most juice gives you all the sugar of fruit without all the other good stuff.  If you love juice I would also limit drinking it before and after a workouts any other time eat the fruit and drink water with it. 

I agree.   Juice has tons of sugar.  I have always loved just plain old White grapefruit juice.  I drink a 8oz glass a few mornings a week.  Its better with a little vodka but I leave that out.  haha.

I have been drinking a little of the powerade Zero.  It is basically flavored water with some electrolytes in it.  No calories and no sugar.  I have not started to add any sports drinks to my workouts.  I am experimenting with some gels now.   Just water as of yet..

If I could get off the trail mix, I would be better off but I just love it.  It is my one vice.  hahaha

2010-02-17 10:56 AM

User image

Regular
Ryan

Look for these gel's.  I have been using them for a few weeks now and really like them. They have a bit of whey protein in the mix that may help with recovery as well as fuel for your longer workouts which is only time I use them anyway.  So far no problems with stomach upset and they tase great.  Orange taste like a sonic orange slush MMMM.

http://www.accelerade.com/products/accelgel.aspx

2010-02-17 3:42 PM

User image

Expert
Canada
Another 10k on dreadmill for me. Gonna increase running training load for a bit.

Hope everyone is well.

R
2010-02-17 3:45 PM
in reply to: #2676449

User image

Veteran
Glen Mills, PA
SAWFISH50 - 2010-02-16 9:19 PM I eat 5 to 6 meals a day trying to balance some quality protein and natural carbs in every meal. It is also important to get some good fats in your daily diet.

multi-vitamin
omega complex
Red yeast rice

You guys sure aren't beginners!! LOL. This is amazing. I wish I was this disciplined...I try to stay consistent and watch the calories but it can be tough.  Most days go something like this:

- 4:55 - 5:15: up and pre-workout drink and/or small detour protein bar. (170 calories tops)

- 5:30 - 7:30: Workout..use 'Heed' or just water depending on intensity. Sometimes toss in a Hammer Gel if things are getting crazy.

- 7:30-8:00: post workout GNC whey mixed protein shake (230 calories/60g protein) bannana and vitamin water.

- 8:05: coffee from local wawa (a vice but I need my jolt)

- 10:00 - 10:30: natural bananna nut oatmeal bar or 16 oz muscle milk light (mix)

- 12:00: lunch either in office or out w/ client..I try to stick to salads and/or protein

- 2:00 - 3:00: snack of somesort...muscle milk light and/or some pretzels depending on day

- 5:30: I usually grab a handful of peanuts b/c I'm so hungry when I get home...LOL

- 6:00: Reasonable dinner w/ the family made by the bride...but usually features a white meat, veggie and starch....I probably top it off with too many girl scout cookies or something else sweet but hey, I work hard early in the morning at the gym.

Nothing later in the night...but I have been known to get really hungry and eat some potato chips or something...or some peanuts...I have quite the appetite...but only rarely...

I try to avoid soda as much as I can...always diet soda if I do drink it at all. We don't keep any in the house so it's mostly at work..

I know it's not the greatest meal plan....but I just stick to the basics..avoid really fatty stuff and sugar...but even that's hard...

My weight right now (winter training) is up to about 178-180 on any given day which is pretty good. This race season I want to race at 170...that's the goal..gonna be hard but I can do anything for a short period of time...

Phil
2010-02-17 4:10 PM
in reply to: #2678140

User image

Flowery Branch, Ga
GoGoGo - 2010-02-17 3:42 PM Another 10k on dreadmill for me. Gonna increase running training load for a bit.

Hope everyone is well.

R

How did your swim go?  Tongue out  Haha.. I know you loved it

2010-02-17 4:13 PM
in reply to: #2678148

User image

Flowery Branch, Ga
pastoops - 2010-02-17 3:45 PM
SAWFISH50 - 2010-02-16 9:19 PM I eat 5 to 6 meals a day trying to balance some quality protein and natural carbs in every meal. It is also important to get some good fats in your daily diet.

multi-vitamin
omega complex
Red yeast rice

You guys sure aren't beginners!! LOL. This is amazing. I wish I was this disciplined...I try to stay consistent and watch the calories but it can be tough.  Most days go something like this:

- 4:55 - 5:15: up and pre-workout drink and/or small detour protein bar. (170 calories tops)

- 5:30 - 7:30: Workout..use 'Heed' or just water depending on intensity. Sometimes toss in a Hammer Gel if things are getting crazy.

- 7:30-8:00: post workout GNC whey mixed protein shake (230 calories/60g protein) bannana and vitamin water.

- 8:05: coffee from local wawa (a vice but I need my jolt)

- 10:00 - 10:30: natural bananna nut oatmeal bar or 16 oz muscle milk light (mix)

- 12:00: lunch either in office or out w/ client..I try to stick to salads and/or protein

- 2:00 - 3:00: snack of somesort...muscle milk light and/or some pretzels depending on day

- 5:30: I usually grab a handful of peanuts b/c I'm so hungry when I get home...LOL

- 6:00: Reasonable dinner w/ the family made by the bride...but usually features a white meat, veggie and starch....I probably top it off with too many girl scout cookies or something else sweet but hey, I work hard early in the morning at the gym.

Nothing later in the night...but I have been known to get really hungry and eat some potato chips or something...or some peanuts...I have quite the appetite...but only rarely...

I try to avoid soda as much as I can...always diet soda if I do drink it at all. We don't keep any in the house so it's mostly at work..

I know it's not the greatest meal plan....but I just stick to the basics..avoid really fatty stuff and sugar...but even that's hard...

My weight right now (winter training) is up to about 178-180 on any given day which is pretty good. This race season I want to race at 170...that's the goal..gonna be hard but I can do anything for a short period of time...

Phil
Phil, just a note but GNC Protein is junk. I have been through this before. You need 100% pure isolate whey. I use the VPX Zero Carb. It is highly recommended. By people who know tons more than me... Its all about absorption.
2010-02-17 4:30 PM
in reply to: #2678201

User image

Expert
Canada
LanierSpots - 2010-02-17 6:10 PM
GoGoGo - 2010-02-17 3:42 PM Another 10k on dreadmill for me. Gonna increase running training load for a bit.

Hope everyone is well.

R

How did your swim go?  Tongue out  Haha.. I know you loved it

AAhhhh...the swim...my nemesis.  I find it difficult to stay "on top of the water".  I think I found a basic problem Tuesday night & if I can improve this, it may be the start of some competancy.

Unfortunately, nothing seems to come easy, unlike my adaption to run/bike.

Oh well, we all have our demons to exorcise!!!!

Thanks for asking!

RUndecided 

Edited by GoGoGo 2010-02-17 4:31 PM

2010-02-17 4:31 PM

User image

Regular
Phil

Your diet sounds pretty darn solid to me.  As far as your race weight.  How tall are you & what is your body fat%. 

I'm short 5'-6" tall Muscular build not lean.  Back in November I weighed about 195 and didn't measure BF % when I started but I know it was at leat 35%.  As of this morning I weighed 168.  My Body fat measured with calipers is 20% and on the BF scale it says 25% so I figure somewhere between the 2 is accurate.  Weight loss has been pretty slow but fat loss has been good 3 pants sizes.  If I am looking at the math correct

195 Start weight
168 current weight
27# lost

figure start BF%@ 35%
Current BF%@25%
10% total body fat loss
10% of 195 start weight = 19.5# of fat lost

so most of my weight loss is fat which is what you want for sure.  I have no clue what my race weight will be as I carry alot more muscle than I did when I Kick boxed and I'm not Weight trainign as much as I did when I was lean and 165 so I figure 155 to 160 may be the range I end up in.  I know my body type I have never been riped so I'm guessing done properly that range will get me in the 15% BF range and that should be easy to maintain anything beyond that would become a extreme chore.  

I'd be interested to read that new book that Matt Fitzgerals has out called "RACE WEIGHT" see how he figures optimal body composition for overall performance. 

Oh well guys just thinking out loud...Please include your thought on how you figure what your optimal Race weight should be. 

2010-02-18 8:36 AM
in reply to: #2678203

User image

Veteran
Glen Mills, PA
Phil
Phil, just a note but GNC Protein is junk. I have been through this before. You need 100% pure isolate whey. I use the VPX Zero Carb. It is highly recommended. By people who know tons more than me... Its all about absorption.

thanks! I'll check it out. I liked this stuff b/c it was lower in calories (280) and had 60g of protein w/out a ton of carbs or sugar and only 1 gram of fat. 

Phil

2010-02-18 8:41 AM
in reply to: #2678235

User image

Veteran
Glen Mills, PA
SAWFISH50 - 2010-02-17 5:31 PM Phil

Your diet sounds pretty darn solid to me.  As far as your race weight.  How tall are you & what is your body fat%. 

I'm short 5'-6" tall Muscular build not lean.  Back in November I weighed about 195 and didn't measure BF % when I started but I know it was at leat 35%.  As of this morning I weighed 168.  My Body fat measured with calipers is 20% and on the BF scale it says 25% so I figure somewhere between the 2 is accurate.  Weight loss has been pretty slow but fat loss has been good 3 pants sizes.  If I am looking at the math correct

195 Start weight
168 current weight
27# lost

figure start BF%@ 35%
Current BF%@25%
10% total body fat loss
10% of 195 start weight = 19.5# of fat lost

so most of my weight loss is fat which is what you want for sure.  I have no clue what my race weight will be as I carry alot more muscle than I did when I Kick boxed and I'm not Weight trainign as much as I did when I was lean and 165 so I figure 155 to 160 may be the range I end up in.  I know my body type I have never been riped so I'm guessing done properly that range will get me in the 15% BF range and that should be easy to maintain anything beyond that would become a extreme chore.  

I'd be interested to read that new book that Matt Fitzgerals has out called "RACE WEIGHT" see how he figures optimal body composition for overall performance. 

Oh well guys just thinking out loud...Please include your thought on how you figure what your optimal Race weight should be. 

thanks...

I'm 5'10" and right now 178. I haven't done a body fat % test yet but want to. I ordered an in home scale that measures body fat and % of water...still waiting on it.

I haven't been to neurotic about my weight as I've gone on just the fact that I can wear pants I haven't been able to wear in about 5-6 years.  In early 2008 my waist was easily a 34 and probably pushing a 35...now I'm a very comfortable 33 and can wear a 32 as well and I also think I look pretty good. I get lots of comments on how I appear now so I'm taking that as a postive. (and it keeps me going)

If I were to guess (and we'll see how close I get) I would say my BF% is probably in the low 20% range...if I'm under 20% I'll be nicely surprised....

I am guessing that my optimum weight is probably about 170...but I'd be interested in getting a real number...

let me know if you get the book and what it says...

thanks!

Phil
2010-02-18 3:14 PM
in reply to: #2679062

User image

Flowery Branch, Ga
pastoops - 2010-02-18 8:36 AM
Phil

thanks! I'll check it out. I liked this stuff b/c it was lower in calories (280) and had 60g of protein w/out a ton of carbs or sugar and only 1 gram of fat. 

Phil

Phil, just to let you know. 60 grams of Protein is a waste. Your body can not absorb that much at one time. 30 grams is about it at one sitting... It dont hurt you but your body will not absorb it.

100% isolate whey will absorb the best and the quickest...

http://www.vpxsports.com/sports-nutrition-supplements/detail.aspx?muscle-building=ZERO-Carb-Protein-44-lb

2010-02-18 3:37 PM
in reply to: #2680152

User image

Veteran
Glen Mills, PA
LanierSpots - 2010-02-18 4:14 PM
pastoops - 2010-02-18 8:36 AM
Phil

Phil

Phil, just to let you know. 60 grams of Protein is a waste. Your body can not absorb that much at one time. 30 grams is about it at one sitting... It dont hurt you but your body will not absorb it.

100% isolate whey will absorb the best and the quickest...

http://www.vpxsports.com/sports-nutrition-supplements/detail.aspx?muscle-building=ZERO-Carb-Protein-44-lb

thanks! I figure more is always better! LOL.

I'll check it out. thanks.

2010-02-18 8:52 PM

User image

Regular
Phil
More beer is better LOL!!

I ran an easy 3miles on treadmill with a 1/4 mile warm up and cool down average HR 140. 

Tomorrow I'll chill & pick up race packet for Saturdays 5k. 

I also changed my mind about the 1/2 Marithon in April. I found a 25k trail run at the Huntsville state park same weekend April 10th.  Same trail they do the Rocky Raccoon 50 &100 mile on.  I think I much rather run a trail race than a 1/2 marithon anyway.  I do a lot of my running on trails anyway with some paved paths and sidewalks thrown in to get use to both surfaces.  My Marine Corps runing buddy wants to do the trail run so the trail run it is. 

Here is the link to the ETUR- HOG HUNT 50 & 25K

Now I'm excited!!
2010-02-19 7:43 AM

User image

Regular
2010-02-19 8:33 AM
in reply to: #2681244

Extreme Veteran
A 15 mile trail race sounds pretty cool.  Try to find out how much on-trail support there will be.  A lot of times a trail race is "self supported" because there's just no place to put a water station.  Do you run with a water bottle/fuel belt?  Even with half-full bottles, I find my fuel belt doesn't jostle too bad.  (Its made by Nike, not Fuel Belt.)  I have to see if I can find a trail run or two by me - could be a lot of fun.
2010-02-19 9:18 AM
in reply to: #2681355

User image

Regular
Bruce

I usually run with a fanny pack that has a zipper pouch for gels and such and a holder for a single bike size bottle 16 to 20 oz.   I just picked up a Camelbak Rouge 70 oz last week since Im starting to run longer distances and planning a route that passes a water stop is not always easy. This race is well supported.   

Come to Texas and run one with me brother, we got plenty of Trail runs, anything you want form flat dirt with lots of tree roots to rocky hills and sticker bushes.   Oh and 90 degree heat with 80% humidity LOL!!

The belt I use is like this

New Thread
BT Development Mentor Program Archives » Stoop Dog's Tri Group - CLOSED for 2010! Rss Feed  

of 35