BT Development Mentor Program Archives » HILDEKQ'S Magnificently Motivational Mentor Group - CLOSED Rss Feed  
Moderators: alicefoeller Reply

of 41

2010-08-19 7:14 AM
in reply to: #2778561

User image

Veteran
Subject: RE: HILDEKQ'S Magnificently Motivational Mentor Group - CLOSED
LOL Hilde nope, I haven't seen her dressed like that but she may as well be - she's an animal!

2010-08-22 6:08 PM

User image

Veteran
Here - finally! My pictures:

Biceps measurement: StartingBiceps flex starting
2010-08-22 9:24 PM
in reply to: #3051549

User image

Extreme Veteran
Zionsville, Indiana
PTWykes - 2010-08-18 9:31 PM So today the workout went well - this woman who is training me is NUTS - very intense and looks at me like I'm crazy when I tell her I can't do something stating "Well, YES...you CAN...if youthink you can...so, are you going to??" This was in response to my notion that I could not bench 75# today on my 4th set of 8 repetitions - LOL! She stood over me and by-gosh, I did it!! Then she made me stand in front of the mirror and practice "posing" with everyone in the gym able to watch me - ugh! I guess that's one way to get over being embarrassed about it!

Tomorrow is the first day of BICEP/TRICEP work...watch out Wilson!

BRING IT!!!!  I had my arms and shoulders today!!!  I had trouble lifting a gallon of apple juice out of the fridge...my arms and chest hurt like hell....GOD THIS IS FUN!!!!!  LOVE IT!!! 
2010-08-22 9:26 PM
in reply to: #3051858

User image

Extreme Veteran
Zionsville, Indiana
hildekq - 2010-08-19 7:53 AM Oh no, she had you posing in front of everyone in the gym???  That is too funny... I would have felt like a "poser", ha ha!  Does your trainer woman wear a studded leather bustier and carry a whip??  Thigh high black leather boots??  She sounds like a dominatrix!  Guess she SCARED you into lifting that 75 pounds!!!

LMAO...Hilde, that is exactly what I was thinking....GREAT MINDS THINK ALIKE.....or some other sort of perversion.  HA HA

crack....crack....lift Biatch...lift Biatch....LMAO  She might fit well into my dungeon of pain downstairs...hey,,,,,fun thought! 
2010-08-22 9:28 PM
in reply to: #3057625

User image

Extreme Veteran
Zionsville, Indiana
PTWykes - 2010-08-22 7:08 PM Here - finally! My pictures:

Biceps measurement: StartingBiceps flex starting

Very Awesome!!!!  BRING IT!!! 
2010-08-22 9:33 PM

User image

Extreme Veteran
Zionsville, Indiana
This group is pretty spectacular!  Wonder how Hilde arranged all us crazies to be in the same group....She has special skills....Under the spell of Hilde!!!  Hey, I mowed the grass this weekend....only had three cars stop to get a look at my lawn mowing sexiness!! haha.. still LMAO about that one.  I'm thinking about putting a brass pole in the middle of the front yard to take on another form of exercising...POLE DANCING!!!  Right after I mow the lawn and I'm all sweaty and covered with grass...haha  Seriously...I don't know where this stuff comes from... I sit here and think of crazy stuff......feel sorry for me.. I have to live with this mind....ugh...Did I tell you most my body hurts sitting here....I mean I can't get comfortable...sleeping even hurts...LOVE IT!!!!  LIGHTER>FASTER>STRONGER>MEANER!!!!!!  I will finish in the upper half of my Tris next year, promise!

SurprisedSurprised 

2010-08-22 10:27 PM
in reply to: #3057906

User image

Extreme Veteran
wsilverthorne - 2010-08-22 7:33 PM   I'm thinking about putting a brass pole in the middle of the front yard to take on another form of exercising...POLE DANCING!!!  Right after I mow the lawn and I'm all sweaty and covered with grass...haha
SurprisedSurprised 

You know, 'Pole Dancing' is loggable- right there under Sports, between Plyometrics and Power Hiking! I didn't see Lawn Mowing on the list, but Home Improvement is on there!! I think I'm going to start padding my logs with Table Tennis, Massage, Meditation and Mental Training. Hey, I can just THINK about exercise and log it! I will look like such a studette logging 20 hours a week of 'training.'
2010-08-23 6:05 AM
in reply to: #3057955

User image

Expert
Temple, TX

You guys are hilarious!

2010-08-23 8:59 AM

User image

Expert
LMAO...can't wait for the poledancing pics, Wilson! And Tammy, don't all the training books tout the benefits of visualization for us triathletes? You'll be racking up the training minutes in no time and blow everyone out of the water with the sheer force of your mind, Jedi-style!
2010-08-23 6:16 PM
in reply to: #3058422

User image

Extreme Veteran
Zionsville, Indiana
Tammy was right...pole dancing is on there!!!  I logged some pole dancing time...makes me a real metrosexual....or something like that.  I think I may have pulled a muscle during my pole dancing routine.....It's getting pretty darn good though...I can spin 540deg without loosing much leg hair on the pole....Surprised  I know, that's just not right...I don't think so either...hmmm...the voices in my head again.  Tammy, feel free to log the time trying to clear your mental canvas after I painted such a beautiful picture....As a matter of fact all of you should log that time.......I'm off to see my therapist now....you guys are driving me to the nutso house!  Couple more hours till YOGA X - my first attempt at yoga and it has to be extreme - P90X style.

Oh yeah, love the Jedi-style comment, Alex.  I may have to borrow that one.  Tammy=Jedi-style!!!  Off to see why the kids are quiet - god only knows what they are into.....HEHE

Wilson - OUT 
2010-08-23 7:19 PM

User image

Veteran
Wilson - you crack me up! Can you lift your arms high enough to do yoga today? Tongue out My friends who did the P90X program tell me yoga was their least favorite routine - you'll have to let me know what you think!

I had a great workout this AM with "miss whips and chains" - LOL! Today she sent me a link to the site to order my "posing suit" AKA: bikini (YIKES!). I guess this is turning into reality! What color do you want Wilson, I'll order yours while I'm at it! Purple maybe...I think I see you as a purple kinda guy! Wink

Tomorrow biceps/triceps and spinning class Smile

2010-08-23 7:45 PM
in reply to: #3059974

User image

Extreme Veteran
Zionsville, Indiana
PTWykes - 2010-08-23 8:19 PM Wilson - you crack me up! Can you lift your arms high enough to do yoga today? Tongue out My friends who did the P90X program tell me yoga was their least favorite routine - you'll have to let me know what you think!

I had a great workout this AM with "miss whips and chains" - LOL! Today she sent me a link to the site to order my "posing suit" AKA: bikini (YIKES!). I guess this is turning into reality! What color do you want Wilson, I'll order yours while I'm at it! Purple maybe...I think I see you as a purple kinda guy! Wink

Tomorrow biceps/triceps and spinning class Smile

Not sure I can lift my arms, but gotta do it regardless of the pain.  Pain is my friend these days.  I feel alive!  I hear many dislike Plyo and I loved that!  I have zero experience with yoga so I really won't know what is extreme or not..I'm ready to be a pretzel for once in my life...outta be interesting to say the least.  I'll report out after we finish our 15 minutes of tv - "wonder pets".  Then the kiddos will be in bed so I can enter the dungeon of pain!

Now for the bikini....hmmmm so many thoughts run through my twisted head.  I too like the idea of a purplish/lavender, but it needs to be really high cut...no grandma bikini (no offense to g'mas on here...you know what I mean....I hope??? haha)  I've been tanning so tan lines shouldn't be a problem.  But But I really would like some pretty lace, but not too much it can be irritating.. haha  And I'll have to get a wax job.....all over my body...OOOUUUCCCHHHHHH!!!!!!  Great, another mental canvas to clear..haha  Your fault this time...

So, what color are you in for......skin tight black latex with knee high boots and gloves.....with a studded collar and whip.....Dominatrix in training....miss whips and chains would be sooooo proud....  We can't wait for the Halloween pics!!!  I'm pretty good with photos, you can send me all the raw files and I'll edit them for maximum impact.  I can even make you a book, website, youtube video, etc.....yeah, a HD YouTube video set to awesome music is just what the Dr. ordered... Let me know and I'll "whip" something up!!! haha  Time for YOGA X in 15 minutes...fun fun
2010-08-23 7:56 PM

User image

Veteran
Here's what I'm thinking for me:

LOL!!!!!!

Not sure what you had in mind Wilson...Granny bikini...no way!

Edited by PTWykes 2010-08-23 7:56 PM
2010-08-23 10:11 PM
in reply to: #3060025

User image

Extreme Veteran
Zionsville, Indiana
PTWykes - 2010-08-23 8:56 PM Here's what I'm thinking for me:

LOL!!!!!!

Not sure what you had in mind Wilson...Granny bikini...no way!

That is brilliant...that is exactly what I was thinking but couldn't express in words......Are you aligned to my wavelength of thinking on this topic... I think you may be and you should be scared!!! haha  You are a little devil aren't you.....Tongue out LMAO!!  You crack me up!!!  Now off to finish my mid-year review for work tomorrow - that ought to be interesting!
2010-08-23 10:30 PM
in reply to: #3060223

User image

Extreme Veteran
Here I am heading off to the gym...

Turtle

the Jedi triathlete
2010-08-24 4:50 PM

User image

Extreme Veteran
Zionsville, Indiana
The Jedi-triathlete.......I'M IN LOVE!!!

2010-08-24 5:10 PM
in reply to: #3060233

User image

Veteran
LOL! Love it! OK, this thread has spiraled out of control...hehe! Sorry Hilde! LOL!

tstl - 2010-08-23 11:30 PM Here I am heading off to the gym...

Turtle

the Jedi triathlete
2010-08-24 5:15 PM
in reply to: #3061933

User image

Expert
Temple, TX
Okay, I wanna play too!!  Here is Marsha whipping Wilson into shape!

sdf
2010-08-24 5:17 PM

User image

Veteran
HILDE!!!! You just made my tea come out of my nose and spray on the computer screen as I laughed, choked, and coughed all at once -LOL!
2010-08-24 6:51 PM
in reply to: #3061949

User image

Extreme Veteran
Hilde, my daughter is right now demanding that I explain to her why I'm laughing so hard I choked on my broccoli! "Sorry, sweetie, this one's private..."
2010-08-24 7:04 PM
in reply to: #3062096

User image

Extreme Veteran
Zionsville, Indiana
My kids wanna know why I'm laughing so hard too....That is freaking hilarious!!!  And makes me tingle a little.....like climbing a rope in gym class.. haha... You girls are crazy-and very naughty!!!!!!  I love it!  Hilde, I want to know what other forums you are part of to find such an appropriate image so quickly....hmmmmmmm  do tell!! There is no question that Hilde is responsible for taking this way way over the top...I'm almost offended if I didn't love it so much and laugh so hard......I think Beginning Triathlete should feature our group in a write-up - the headline would read!!!!

PLEASE....SPANK ME HARDER - BIATCH!!!! 

2010-08-24 7:08 PM
in reply to: #3062114

User image

Veteran
wsilverthorne - 2010-08-24 8:04 ... Hilde, I want to know what other forums you are part of to find such an appropriate image so quickly....hmmmmmmm  do tell!! 

I have to admit, I was kind of wondering this myself!!?? Come on Hilde, spill it! So Wilson, how was yoga? What was today's torture?
2010-08-24 7:22 PM
in reply to: #3062119

User image

Extreme Veteran
Zionsville, Indiana
Yoga was a mixed bag of feelings.......It sucked because I'm not flexible, strong or balanced.. haha...1.5 hours is a long time for your first time.  I finished it, but it was major intense especially for a first time with Yogaing.  I keep telling myself - You have to start somewhere, so I'll hit it hard again a week from now!  Tony Horton and his demo team on the Yoga video are amazing!!!  I talked to many people today about the P90X yoga and you're right - most hate it.  One of my friends started out and could only do 2 pullups and yesterday he finished 122 unassisted....amazing.  He's ending the 90 days.  He says he's never been able to successfully finish the yoga workout.  The day I can do the crane and hold it will be nearly when hell freezes over. haha.  

Tonight after I bath and put the kiddos to bed is Legs and Back...that ought to be fun....more pull-ups.  I'm not sure I've recovered enough to manage that....we'll see...NO PAIN, NO GAIN - Right!

How is your torture going?

2010-08-24 7:29 PM

User image

Veteran
Yeah, the 1.5 hours of yoga is the same complaint I heard from the others - too long! I hope you enjoy tonight's workout

Training is going well for me - I have a 4 day rotation + 1 day of full body sculpting work right now so, today was biceps and triceps (my favorite day)! Tomorrow is sculpting and practicing posing and then Thursday is legs - my least favorite! I am starting to see some abs peak out but I still have some fluff to lose over top of those nice abs trying so hard to peak out!

I am kind of freaked that my competition is in about 8 weeks - I hope A LOT changes between now and then in how my muscles look if I'm going to compete vs. stand up there looking like a newbie!
2010-08-24 9:44 PM
in reply to: #3062148

User image

Extreme Veteran
Zionsville, Indiana
PTWykes - 2010-08-24 8:29 PM Yeah, the 1.5 hours of yoga is the same complaint I heard from the others - too long! I hope you enjoy tonight's workout

Training is going well for me - I have a 4 day rotation + 1 day of full body sculpting work right now so, today was biceps and triceps (my favorite day)! Tomorrow is sculpting and practicing posing and then Thursday is legs - my least favorite! I am starting to see some abs peak out but I still have some fluff to lose over top of those nice abs trying so hard to peak out!

I am kind of freaked that my competition is in about 8 weeks - I hope A LOT changes between now and then in how my muscles look if I'm going to compete vs. stand up there looking like a newbie!

I'm sure you'll do great!!  You are a newbie, so that's okay too - you'll still be very proud of your accomplishments.  Rome wasn't built in a day - right.  I bet you'll be amazed by the changes, and if the dominatrix recruited you I'm sure she sees something special.  It will be a growth and learning experience...and who knows where that might lead???  Sounds like you are doing a great job staying positive and attacking/embracing the workouts!!! Awesome for you.  Tonight's legs and back was good, humbling but good.  The ab ripper x is insane for me.  I must have a tailbone issue???? I can't rock on that for vee type moves...dunno I did crack it before playing football...not sure if that's the problem or not....just very uncomfortable.  Almost done with the first week...they say the first two are the hardest....I'm hoping so...haha...I'll keep plugging away and try to get better every time.
New Thread
BT Development Mentor Program Archives » HILDEKQ'S Magnificently Motivational Mentor Group - CLOSED Rss Feed  

of 41