of 51

2009-02-15 7:02 AM
in reply to: #1856890

User image

Expert
Sarasota, FL
Subject: RE: Gordo Byrn's Group - FULL

G,

I tried to email you the forum responses a couple days again.  The email got bumped back to me.  I think the email address I have is bad.  Got it from the internet on the "Contact" page in GordoWorld.  Anyhow, if you send me an email at [email protected] I can just reply back with the attachment.  This is the beginning of the response that I got from the email heavens....... 

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

This report relates to a message you sent with the following header fields:

Message-id: <[email protected]>

Date: Fri, 13 Feb 2009 12:41:25 -0500

To: <[email protected]>

Subject: G Forum Responses

Your message has been enqueued and undeliverable for 1 day to the following recipients:

Recipient address: [email protected]

Reason: unable to deliver this message after 1 day

2009-02-15 10:44 AM
in reply to: #1962895

User image

Extreme Veteran
Boulder, CO
junthank - 2009-02-15 6:02 AM

G,

I tried to email you the forum responses a couple days again.  The email got bumped back to me.  I think the email address I have is bad.  Got it from the internet on the "Contact" page in GordoWorld.  Anyhow, if you send me an email at [email protected] I can just reply back with the attachment.  This is the beginning of the response that I got from the email heavens....... 

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

This report relates to a message you sent with the following header fields:

Message-id: <[email protected]>

Date: Fri, 13 Feb 2009 12:41:25 -0500

To:

Subject: G Forum Responses

Your message has been enqueued and undeliverable for 1 day to the following recipients:

Recipient address: [email protected]

Reason: unable to deliver this message after 1 day

We connected -- note B...Y... the "R... Y..." order is a more common typing pattern.  Happens a lot.

g

2009-02-15 10:50 AM
in reply to: #1962885

User image

Extreme Veteran
Boulder, CO

RECOVERY WEEK / WORKOUTS

Jeff,

The easiest way to make a recovery week is to cut your Basic Week in half -- Monday to Friday.  That should have you feel pretty peppy by Thursday.  Most athletes find that they can do a pretty normal weekend (every weekend) if they back off every 3rd week.

I like to hold the frequency of workouts -- how often you train.

Athletes that report feeling really flat during their recovery weeks -- you read this a lot on forums -- this is normal, and due to excessive training load during their "on" weeks.  If you can't shake the fatigue in 4-5 days of dialing it down then the overall training load is too high (and should be reduced).

Fatigue from the training that we've been doing this winter -- aerobic, sport-specific strength, quickness training -- that sort of fatigue clears the fastest.  Fatigue from hard racing, especially fast running, takes longer to clear -- especially when fast training is stacked across multiple days.

g

2009-02-15 12:31 PM

User image

Champion

AGAIN, the beauty that is YOGA.  30 mins this morning.

QUESTION G.

as i stated before, the next two weeks are brick weeks for me.

BUT, personally the next two weeks are going to be HIGHLY EMOTIONALLY CHARGED for me - the 20th marks the 1 year anniversary of my 23 yr old nephew's car accident, the 29th marks the anniversary of his death from that accident.

in light of the fact that there will be an emotional load over these next two weeks, much 'higher' than normal, and out of respect for my 'limits', and out of desire to have space/margin to do some much required self-care, im thinking it is wise to SCALE BACK my training over the next two weeks rather than forge ahead 'as is'

i thought i would just 'plow through', but MUCH WISER voices have prevailed.  trng the way weve been training has certainly shifted a paradigm for me.  gratefully [palmtopalm]

IF i 'feel' like i can 'hit' all my workouts i will, like my friend said to me today, maybe working out will be 'therapeutic', but i see NO NEED to 'lock' myself in to 'havetos'.   

HUGE sigh of relief.

if i can, i will.  i cant, ill let it go.

none of this seems all that significant in lieu of loss of someone you love.  ya know.

i guess what im looking for is someone to say that my thinking is 'sound' in regard to this....

my thought was this, either i would do my schedule this week, MODIFIED - i would hit the BRICK workouts as they seem 'MORE ESSENTIAL' than the others, and then hitting at least one if not both of TWO run workouts since i just came from behind, and then let all the other workouts go for the next two weeks....that would 3-4 workouts instead of 6.

OR the other thought was to suspend the BRICK WEEKS completely and schedule two recovery weeks over the next two weeks and 'save' the brick weeks for the first two weeks in MARCH when i have time/energy to focus and get the most out of the experience, rather than 'worrying' about trying to get them in now when im not going to be able to give '100%'  [understandably so]

my FUNDAMENTAL QUESTION IS THIS:  is there any DISADVANTAGE to waiting on doing these BRICK WORKOUTS now in lieu of where im at in the course of my training? [my first race race isnt until April 26, and its a mini tri, so no race right around the corner....]

perhaps self-care IS the priority at this point, and all else goes by the wayside in lieu of the fact that ive sustained a tremendous loss [respecting myself in this regard....]

i have a week in my trng to 'play with' so even if i add in a recovery week here and do the brick weeks a week or even two weeks later, no problem, i cant back at it when the time comes, and not skip a beat.  nothing lost.

certainly taking the time to grieve, to care for the interior of my life is just as an important part of my training as any workout could possibly be.

i want to be in line w my intention, TO MINDFUL AND RESPECTFUL OF MY LIMITS.  recognizing the fact that the next two weeks will be highly emotional ones for me....

i guess maybe ive answered my own question already, and that i just needed to talk it out and give myself permission for the margin/space, and not have to execute my plan 'perfectly'

anything you have to add would be most welcome, im certain benefical and from the heart.

stacieb

2009-02-15 2:30 PM
in reply to: #1963109

User image

Extreme Veteran
Boulder, CO
skrtrnr - 2009-02-15 11:31 AM

AGAIN, the beauty that is YOGA.  30 mins this morning.

QUESTION G.

as i stated before, the next two weeks are brick weeks for me.

BUT, personally the next two weeks are going to be HIGHLY EMOTIONALLY CHARGED for me - the 20th marks the 1 year anniversary of my 23 yr old nephew's car accident, the 29th marks the anniversary of his death from that accident.

in light of the fact that there will be an emotional load over these next two weeks, much 'higher' than normal, and out of respect for my 'limits', and out of desire to have space/margin to do some much required self-care, im thinking it is wise to SCALE BACK my training over the next two weeks rather than forge ahead 'as is'

i thought i would just 'plow through', but MUCH WISER voices have prevailed.  trng the way weve been training has certainly shifted a paradigm for me.  gratefully [palmtopalm]

IF i 'feel' like i can 'hit' all my workouts i will, like my friend said to me today, maybe working out will be 'therapeutic', but i see NO NEED to 'lock' myself in to 'havetos'.   

HUGE sigh of relief.

if i can, i will.  i cant, ill let it go.

none of this seems all that significant in lieu of loss of someone you love.  ya know.

i guess what im looking for is someone to say that my thinking is 'sound' in regard to this....

my thought was this, either i would do my schedule this week, MODIFIED - i would hit the BRICK workouts as they seem 'MORE ESSENTIAL' than the others, and then hitting at least one if not both of TWO run workouts since i just came from behind, and then let all the other workouts go for the next two weeks....that would 3-4 workouts instead of 6.

OR the other thought was to suspend the BRICK WEEKS completely and schedule two recovery weeks over the next two weeks and 'save' the brick weeks for the first two weeks in MARCH when i have time/energy to focus and get the most out of the experience, rather than 'worrying' about trying to get them in now when im not going to be able to give '100%'  [understandably so]

my FUNDAMENTAL QUESTION IS THIS:  is there any DISADVANTAGE to waiting on doing these BRICK WORKOUTS now in lieu of where im at in the course of my training? [my first race race isnt until April 26, and its a mini tri, so no race right around the corner....]

perhaps self-care IS the priority at this point, and all else goes by the wayside in lieu of the fact that ive sustained a tremendous loss [respecting myself in this regard....]

i have a week in my trng to 'play with' so even if i add in a recovery week here and do the brick weeks a week or even two weeks later, no problem, i cant back at it when the time comes, and not skip a beat.  nothing lost.

certainly taking the time to grieve, to care for the interior of my life is just as an important part of my training as any workout could possibly be.

i want to be in line w my intention, TO MINDFUL AND RESPECTFUL OF MY LIMITS.  recognizing the fact that the next two weeks will be highly emotional ones for me....

i guess maybe ive answered my own question already, and that i just needed to talk it out and give myself permission for the margin/space, and not have to execute my plan 'perfectly'

anything you have to add would be most welcome, im certain benefical and from the heart.

stacieb

Hey Stacie,

Your training has been going great -- the brick workouts are just workouts.  Don't make them bigger than they are -- you've done tougher sessions already, especially those long rides.

If your schedule/plan/life means that you miss them... then don't sweat it.  You are heading the right direction.

The two tips:

If you do start them, then finish them.  A good habit.

If you don't start them, then do not try to make-them-up.  A smart habit!

Overall, sounds like you probably need to dial it down a bit.  Take it down for the next 3-4 days -- stay active but unload a little.  The way you are feeling is normal for an athlete that could be a little on edge.

Hope this helps,

2009-02-15 5:32 PM

User image

Master
Central, IL

20 min. on the trainer @ 90 RPMs; followed by 1.1 mile run.  Brick

Bike Questions:  RPMs on the bike...where should I dial this in at?  90 ish?

Also, after reading the first few chapters of "Going Long" (2nd edition) - working the weakness is discussed.  My weakness is the bike and, to date, I have not put the extra effort here...just spinning every few days.  

Running is my strength.   So....with that in mind, should I be amping up my cycling for my Sprints this year?  I'm a little scared to limit my running.  If so, any recommended percentages for training (swim, bike, run)?   Maybe more bricks?

2009-02-16 6:48 AM
in reply to: #1963212

User image

Champion
GordoByrn - 2009-02-15 2:30 PM

Hey Stacie,

Your training has been going great -- the brick workouts are just workouts.  Don't make them bigger than they are -- you've done tougher sessions already, especially those long rides.

If your schedule/plan/life means that you miss them... then don't sweat it.  You are heading the right direction.

The two tips:

If you do start them, then finish them.  A good habit.

If you don't start them, then do not try to make-them-up.  A smart habit!

Overall, sounds like you probably need to dial it down a bit.  Take it down for the next 3-4 days -- stay active but unload a little.  The way you are feeling is normal for an athlete that could be a little on edge.

Hope this helps,

G.  i does help TREMENDOUSLY.  thank you.

even taking the time recognize within myself that the next two weeks are going to be hard, and giving myself 'permission' to 'dial it back as needed' is a HUGE relief.

oh the things i 'used to' do to myself before i started this training - plow through, push hard, execute the plan 'as is' - its silly now that i think back on it.

and thanks for your words about the bricks.  indeed.  i have made them a bigger deal than they really are.  and doing them 'well' seemed SO important to me, in my head they are the closest thing to 'race day' that ive come to in my trng, and well, i NEED to PROVE myself, right?  execute the BRICK well then im certain to do well come race day.  no pressure, right?   

i will most definately take your advice:

dial it back

take it down the next 3-4 days

stay active

unload a little. 

sounds like GREAT plan moving forward.

thanks for the help.  [btw, im so grateful for this thread, and the members of our team.  we have created a space where we all can talk stuff out, think it through, and get beneficial feedback.  thats just awesome!]

stacie

Edited by skrtrnr 2009-02-16 9:04 AM
2009-02-16 7:08 AM
in reply to: #1963998

User image

Regular
Essex, England

Hi Stacie

regarding your brick sessions, I wouldnt worry too much about them at the moment. practice them a few times near race date particularly the bike-run as that feels wierd on your legs the first few times. I used to make sure after every bike ride I would jump off and just jog to the end of the road and back, probably only 1/4 mile but it helped a lot, although on race day of my first sprint I totally overdid the bike and could hardly move after T2. struggled through the 5k run but finished and wanted another go.

Session today swam 1500m straight in 29:00. started easy and pushed hard the final 500m to try and negative split each 500m but ended up my first 500 was fastest although 3rd was faster than middle. Its wierd my first 50 or 100m is always the fastest no matter how easy I try to swim. probably tells me I am trying too hard and ruining my form.

2009-02-16 9:10 AM

User image

Expert
Sarasota, FL
20m 600.00 meters 03m 20s /100 meters
9:00 AM  

Now that I have actually formulated a plan (thanks G) I started it off with a recovery week. My normal swim technique workout. Reaching forward on my entry is helping me stay flater in the water. I did the following intervals on 15-30 seconds rest:

2x50, 2x100, 1x200, 2x50

21m 2.00 miles 10m 30s/Mi
9:30 AM  

Easy run after the swim. My running HR continues to stay nice and low (for me):

@10 136
@21 134

2009-02-16 11:32 AM
in reply to: #1963401

User image

Extreme Veteran
Boulder, CO
Writebrained - 2009-02-15 4:32 PM

20 min. on the trainer @ 90 RPMs; followed by 1.1 mile run.  Brick

Bike Questions:  RPMs on the bike...where should I dial this in at?  90 ish?

Also, after reading the first few chapters of "Going Long" (2nd edition) - working the weakness is discussed.  My weakness is the bike and, to date, I have not put the extra effort here...just spinning every few days.  

Running is my strength.   So....with that in mind, should I be amping up my cycling for my Sprints this year?  I'm a little scared to limit my running.  If so, any recommended percentages for training (swim, bike, run)?   Maybe more bricks?

If you want to improve your bike then main thing to focus on is getting out and riding -- make that the priority and don't sweat the cadence.

Schedule -- write out your basic week, make it balanced and slightly less than you think you need.  Then hit the schedule, just do it.  I wouldn't worry about the running -- when you write your week out, you will see what's reasonable and that will put your mind at ease.  If it doesn't then you might just be in a habit (for now) of worrying a bit.

Our strengths become so because we work on them.  The paradox in triathlon, is that often to become a strong triathlete, we need to become aware of our limits and work on those.  Most athletes don't change and working on limiters is uncomfortable - we all come up with reasons why we don't have to change.  Just watch how your mind works when you read someone that advises an approach different than your own.

In terms of a bike endurance goal for sprints -- I recommend that you build your long ride up to the total race duration.  The bike is the safest place to train the overall endurance necessary for your triathlon.

g

2009-02-16 3:13 PM

User image

Champion

2x400 yd swim in 18:36 w a 1:00-2:00 min rest [i got to gabbing....]

my ONLY goal today was swim SLOOOOOW and RELAXED.  [i guess....isnt that always to be our goal??]

staying active, but dialing it back, taking it down, unloading.

first 400 yd in 8:55. surprised me, actually.

second 400 yd felt even more relaxed, comfortable, 'smooth'.....

on top of having a really nice swim, i made a friend.  shes new to the Y.  her and i shared a lane. 

we turned out to be VERY equally matched, pace-wise.  and hey, she didnt even cross over and kick me.  shes a KEEPER! 

im hoping we can swim together again sometime soon.  an unexpected connection.  nice.

we'll see about that brick tomorrow - just gonna take each day as it comes.

so far so good....its early.  the harder days are ahead [emotionally]

be respectful of my limits.

steady as she goes.

stacieb

Edited by skrtrnr 2009-02-16 3:24 PM

2009-02-16 4:17 PM

User image

Master
Central, IL

1:15 min on the trainer....watch'n tour of Cali.   I rode the climb w/Levi!!!! 

2009-02-17 5:11 AM

User image

Veteran

Finally over being sick.

20:17 Run.

HR

Z1: 3:18

Z2:  16:12

Avg: 134

2009-02-17 11:11 AM

User image

Expert
Sarasota, FL
40m 10.00 miles 15.00 Mi/hr
10:00 AM  

Easy recovery day biking routine. Mostly just 65 rpm cadence with 6 minutes of 85 rpm and 2 minutes of hill climb. I feel like I'm ready to bump it up now but I'm going to wait until Saturday. Stick with the plan and make disciplined decisions.

Edited by junthank 2009-02-17 11:12 AM
2009-02-17 12:28 PM

User image

Master
Central, IL

1550 yrds in the pool.  39 min.  (some drills)

2009-02-17 12:49 PM

User image

Champion

decided i would wake up this morning see if i felt 'upto' doing the brick today.  i did.  so, i did.

37 min ride right into a 18 min run.

my focus was:

to keep my HR 'inchk'  bike ride:  @/around 130 and @/around 140 for the run, maintained reasonably well.  peaked a little during the bike.  just had to lower resistance/reduce cadence, back it down.

to be RELAXED through the transition; had to keep 'reminding' myself to slow down, relax, breathe.  i get SO 'amped' unnecessarily.

to RELAX/FOCUS changing my orthotics from my cycling shoes to my running shoes;  im anticipating that this potentially become a point of stress for me.  its not difficult, just 'tedious'

i layed out my running stuff next to the track before i went down to spin [set it up like i would in a transition area]  GOOD PRACTICE. kept in mind Gs. advice, SIMPLICITY.  what was most important/essential.  even in regard to my 'stuff'.  i can go 'overboard' thinking i need this that and the other thing.  'worried' ill need this that....silliness really.

SO happy to report that the transition felt REALLY RELAXED AND SMOOTH.  even running up two flights of stairs from the spin studio to the indoor track.  [good decision buying those mt bike cycling shoes]

as for the run, i walked for the first minute and then did 6:1 run:walk intervals as per trng.  the last interval was 7 mins to round out to 18 mins....16.25 laps in 18 mins.  not too shabby.

felt that i could have done longer run intervals, but wanted to be mindful of my limits, esp this week....in the lieu of.  no need to work unnecessarily hard. 

doing the transition was the thing this session, and i completed that w flying colors.

during the run, my legs felt PHENOMENAL.  honestly. i wondered, what is everyone talking about going from the bike to the run....i didnt seem to have any trouble transitioning.  now, maybe different come race day/being outside on my bike into the run et al.  but for today, the transition went well.  ill take it.

the spin was steady, relaxed.

the run, i felt really 'efficient' quick cadence, good hand position, posture et al.

overall, id say a most excellent 1st brick as firsts go.

THANKS G. FOR THE TIPS.  i had them w me, written down on a 3x5.  they were spot on and exceptionally invaluable.  STAYING RELAXED, so, so key.

afterwards i went to Barnes and Nobel, treated myself to a Starbucks and a Godiva chocolate and spent a good hour looking through Art and Photography magazines.  ahhhh sweet recovery

so far so good.  i seem to be navigated these days reasonably well, though tricky terrain, grief is.

steady as i go.

Edited by skrtrnr 2009-02-17 12:56 PM

2009-02-17 3:13 PM

User image

Veteran

Lunchtime swim - 41 mins/1600 yds.

Nice easy swim, trying not to overdo it and get back into the swing. Felt pretty good and effort remained low throughout. After a while it just went on autopilot and my mind started to drift - need to work on maintaining focus throughout. Have the same problem sometimes when running.

About the 36/37 min mark I got a killer cramp in my left calf muscle. Never had that swimming before. It occurred when I pushed off the wall. I'm guessing this would be a bigger issue when getting on the bike. Anything we can do to reduce this?

But overall, it's nice to be healthy again... 

2009-02-17 4:04 PM
in reply to: #1966882

User image

Extreme Veteran
Boulder, CO
gtkelly - 2009-02-17 2:13 PM

Lunchtime swim - 41 mins/1600 yds.

Nice easy swim, trying not to overdo it and get back into the swing. Felt pretty good and effort remained low throughout. After a while it just went on autopilot and my mind started to drift - need to work on maintaining focus throughout. Have the same problem sometimes when running.

About the 36/37 min mark I got a killer cramp in my left calf muscle. Never had that swimming before. It occurred when I pushed off the wall. I'm guessing this would be a bigger issue when getting on the bike. Anything we can do to reduce this?

But overall, it's nice to be healthy again... 

In the pool, if you are prone to cramping then stretch before you cramp -- basically, stretch during your rest intervals, always.

In open water, pressure around the calf from the wetsuit, combined with increased kick rate (some folks kick like crazy each time they sight).  Correction is not to kick like crazy and remember to sight-forward (not up).

Overall, generally speaking, muscles that cramp tend to be weak muscles (same thing with tight muscles, also tend to be weak).  So the long term solution is calf raises using the protocol that I show in the video clip inside this article:

http://www.endurancecorner.com/library/strength_training/triathlon_strength_training

Hope this helps!

g

2009-02-17 4:24 PM

Hi you guys...a note from an outsider...
Just wanted to say that I thank all of you for your questions to Gordo, many of which, I share.

I read the blogs as I meander through my Ironman training for season #2. I am a turtle at the back of the pack, but love it!

I really feel that alot of my everyday, head-scratching questions are addressed in your blog and I am grateful for the questions you all ask, that open the doors to conversations.

Good training!!
Arny
2009-02-17 5:30 PM

User image

Extreme Veteran

Pool opens up in a couple weeks (3/2). I can't wait to get back in the water

Been avoiding running like the plague. Just afraid of getting injured again.

2009-02-17 8:19 PM

User image

Expert
Sarasota, FL

G,

I attached the following Excel spreadsheet with the training plan I came up with.  Actually it's a plagiarized version of a spreadsheet off Endurance Corner (I hope that's OK?).  I tried to take your recommendations and incorporate a recovery week as well.  It's based upon a 4:1 training/recovery week (4:1 might be a big no, no right there).

I used a 4:1 ratio so I could implement your build suggestions without having consecutive weeks of dropping volume.  For example, for the long run day you suggested:

40/45/40/50/40/55/40/60

I thru in a recovery week so it looks like:

40/45/40/50/recovery week (25)/55/40/60

Hopefully it make sense and I'm not way off target.

Jeff

Well it's appears that I cannot attached a document to a message in the forum if the document is over 100KB.  I'll email it directly to you if that's OK?

Edited by junthank 2009-02-17 8:24 PM

2009-02-18 3:47 AM

User image

Regular
Essex, England
"You might get better overall development from incorporating a bit of tempo inside your steady training.  Let's say steady pace is ~6 min per K and mod-hard (or even threshold) is ~5 min per K... for you.  A pattern like this...

4x... 3 min steady/3 min mod-hard/3 min steady/1 min power walk"

Hi G, as the cold has gone I had a go at your suggestion above. It was quite hard but enjoyed it as it breaks up the boredom. HR was a bit high as I was pushing speed up to 4:30 pace for threshold section but it came back down nicely once the pace was back at 6min per k so happy. I was surprised how far I covered (7.4km) in the time as well. I will certainly incorporate this into my schedule along with long and short slow stuff to keep building the endurance.

Thanks.    Dave

2009-02-18 10:08 AM

User image

Regular

Well, the Fierce Tortoise had a bad couple of weeks - skipped several workouts and ate a bunch of junk. But that's over! Moving on! Smile

Two months out from my first sprint tri. I've pretty much decided I'm going to walk the run portion, maybe jog a little bit of it, but I'm going for "just finish" so I don't care. There fore, I've decided to focus my training on the swim and bike.

I'm swimming every morning Mon-Fri and progress is agonizingly slow, but as the Tortoise says, slow progress is still progress. I still can't do more than 50 yds without resting. Is resting allowed during a race? (It's in a pool.) Or should I plan to backstroke to rest?

My goal is to bike in the evening, but the weather won't cooperate (too cold, windy, rain, snow)! I suppose I could ride in bad weather, but frankly I'm going to have a hard enough time biking without adding layers of clothing, fighting the wind and worrying about slipping and falling. I can't buy a trainer or any new equipment, but my gym has spin classes and stationary bikes.

What can I do to train my bike skills until the weather gets better?

2009-02-18 11:03 AM

User image

Expert
Sarasota, FL
20m 700.00 meters 02m 52s /100 meters
10:00 AM  

Good technique swim today. Did the following intervals on 15-45 second rest:

2x50,1x200,2x50,1x200,2x50

Emphasis on relaxation/going slower. It helped.

25m 2.45 miles 10m 12s/Mi
10:30 AM  

I messed up and did a run when I should of done a bike. O'well - need to put a copy of the plan in my gym bag. Good easy run today - I picked up the pace just a little but stayed in my running HR zone:

@10 137
@21 142

2009-02-18 11:42 AM
in reply to: #1968318

User image

Regular
Essex, England

Hey Matt glad you are back on the training plan.

As you are doing a pool swim you are perfectly ok to stop and get a breather at the end of each lap, anyone sharing your lane will just overtake. If you are swimming regularly I reckon in 2 months you will be able to do your swim non stop if you take it steady and try not to get swept along with the racing tadpoles at the start. My last pool swim race they made us estimate our time and put us in with people of a similar speed so that kept us from going all out for 2 laps and having to stop.

Cycling the spin classes will help your leg strength but there is no sub for being out on your bike for some longer rides. As for the run you do what you have to do to finish. My first race I ran/walked the whole 5k and it was painful but I made sure I ran through the finish and always remember to smile for the photo Smile

You will be fine and good luck

New Thread
BT Development Mentor Program Archives » Gordo Byrn's Group - FULL Rss Feed  

of 51