Moderators: alicefoeller Reply

of 103

2010-08-03 10:15 AM
in reply to: #3020720

User image

Expert
South Jersey
Subject: RE: chichitao's group - FULL!
chichitao - 2010-08-03 10:08 AM Well, that definitely makes it seem more legit.  Are you sure about the 56cm sizing?

And no, nothing from the company yet.

Yep, my Trek hybrid is 56cm and I went to my LBS last night. 

2010-08-03 10:28 AM
in reply to: #2776397

User image

Expert
Portland, OR
Meggan - I ride a Gary Fisher with only a rear 105, and I truly think you'd be happier with the Ultegra gears.  You seem just competitive enough (like me) to let it bother you that the shifting isn't better.  I'm already itching to upgrade components, and I've only had my bike since April!  So I think the 2nd bike seems like a good idea, especially because you will probably want to pick out the pedals and shoes that YOU want anyway.  And like they said, try to ride it for sure first because every bike can feel just a little different!  I say if you can't ride a bike first, I wouldn't buy it at all.

Pete - I would probably just bump into her quite a few times.  There's a guy at our pool who does the same thing, but I feel bad for him because he's honestly going as fast as he can, and he picks the lane he does because it's the widest (and thus, easier to share).  But if he was doing those drills that obviously make him slower in a fast lane, I would do something. 

T1 - Thanks for sticking with us!  And me, even with all my not posting for the last couple weeks!  I swear I've been doing the workouts!

I'm SO EXCITED for my race on Sunday!!!  400 meter swim, 15 mile bike, and 3.1 mile run.  I don't even know what my goal time is.  I'm just pumped to finally have a race.  I'm kind of tapering now, but kind of not.  Because my workouts aren't SUPER intense anyway, I'm going to really start tapering like Thursday/Friday/Saturday, but I want to get a good solid run in tomorrow first.  I ran like 3.5 miles in 31 minutes the other day, which I was proud of, so I'm hoping to pull around 9:30 miles, but that's the only real goal I have set.  Ryan's worried about my OWS, since I've never done one, so I think we might swim the course on Saturday just so I have SOME experience.  YAY!!!

Hope everyone has a great day!
2010-08-03 10:46 AM

User image

Expert
South Jersey
Ok, the first one is 3 years old and has very little miles on it.  He said he has a few bikes and bought it with the intentions of doing tris and never got into them.  He said he is moving and sees no reason to bring this one with him.  He is asking $760 but said he will go lower.  No crashes, handle bars will need retaping.  He sent me an email with 6 pictures, 3 additional to what is in the ad. 

The second one is a 2002.  I am not sure how much of a difference that should make.  It has about 1000 miles on it.  Wife never really got into riding so they are selling. 

I don't want to come across as dumb or uneducated to either of these guys.  Who knows, neither bike may be for me either but I don't know compenents.  I don't what name is better than another name or any of that stuff. 

If you had to say one was a better bike without actually seeing either of them, what would you say?
2010-08-03 10:48 AM
in reply to: #3020771

User image

Expert
South Jersey

I'm SO EXCITED for my race on Sunday!!!  400 meter swim, 15 mile bike, and 3.1 mile run.  I don't even know what my goal time is.  I'm just pumped to finally have a race.  I'm kind of tapering now, but kind of not.  Because my workouts aren't SUPER intense anyway, I'm going to really start tapering like Thursday/Friday/Saturday, but I want to get a good solid run in tomorrow first.  I ran like 3.5 miles in 31 minutes the other day, which I was proud of, so I'm hoping to pull around 9:30 miles, but that's the only real goal I have set.  Ryan's worried about my OWS, since I've never done one, so I think we might swim the course on Saturday just so I have SOME experience.  YAY!!!

Hope everyone has a great day!

I did not realize it was this weekend!  Yay!!!!  Is it a lake swim?  I cannot wait to hear all about it!
2010-08-03 12:08 PM
in reply to: #3020839

User image

Expert
Austin, TX
The 2nd one (white one) just does not seem right.  There is no way that is a 2002 model.  It is much older.  It is very similar to a 1989 model.  Looks like someone kept up with it and put on some good components.  It is not a bad bike but the older the bike the harder it can be to find parts that properly fit.  I'd be leery just b/c either the guy doesn't know the model year or is trying to fool you.

Shimano has many levels of components.  In order from low to high - 2300, sora, tiagra, 105, ultegra, dura ace.  105s are generally considered the best quality for the price.  i had 105s on my road bike, moved up to ultegra (noticed a slight improvement), but will be going back to 105 the next time around.  wasn't worth the price increase for me.

all things equal, i would rather have the newer bike frame with the 105 parts, than the older frame with ultegra. 

not sure if you are looking at other brands, and not to confuse you more, but in central NJ there is a felt z90 for $600 that looks like a good deal (but could probably get him to go lower).  although i have no idea the components, it appears to be a 2008 model (here is the fact sheet from felt).  it shows a combination of sora/tiagra parts.

Mrschach - 2010-08-03 10:46 AM Ok, the first one is 3 years old and has very little miles on it.  He said he has a few bikes and bought it with the intentions of doing tris and never got into them.  He said he is moving and sees no reason to bring this one with him.  He is asking $760 but said he will go lower.  No crashes, handle bars will need retaping.  He sent me an email with 6 pictures, 3 additional to what is in the ad. 

The second one is a 2002.  I am not sure how much of a difference that should make.  It has about 1000 miles on it.  Wife never really got into riding so they are selling. 

I don't want to come across as dumb or uneducated to either of these guys.  Who knows, neither bike may be for me either but I don't know compenents.  I don't what name is better than another name or any of that stuff. 

If you had to say one was a better bike without actually seeing either of them, what would you say?
2010-08-03 12:29 PM

User image

Expert
South Jersey
Sent an email!  Thanks Tim!  Glad I have you guys!

2010-08-03 2:07 PM

User image

Extreme Veteran
Maple Ridge
wow, you guys have been busy today. 

Meggan, wish I could offer advice, but I let my husband do all the research on bikes and then I test ride them to see how they feel for me.  I went with a new bike from my local lbs, when they were having a year end sell out, although I did look at craigslist, there were too many variables involved from large theft rings selling bikes and the misrepresentation of bikes.  Ray has done some parts buying via craigslist, which has gone well, but I like the comfort of knowing I can go back to the place of purchase if something were to go wrong and we have a good relationship with the owner of our LBS.

Pete, bump the woman and continue making complaints.   I have to say it is unfair to the woman if they change the lane pace in the middle of her swim, so the issue is not just with her but with how they operate their lanes.  

T2 that is about the crappiest piece of business I have heard of, I will be very interested to hear what their response is, if you don't get one, I'd suggest calling and talking to a higher up. 

Erica, glad you are so excited about your race this weekend.  You've had tons going on the last while with your relocation, and glad to see it paying off.  I'm sure you'll do great and enjoy!
2010-08-03 3:21 PM

User image

Expert
Austin, TX
Just got an email back from the jersey company.  They stated that they switched to a new manufacturer and that these sizes appear to run much bigger than the last company sizes.  Not sure if I buy that or not, but they are going to send me two jerseys asap of the next two smaller sizes.  Then I could try them both on and mail the ones that don't fit (including the super huge one) back at the same time.  They said they would credit me back my shipping charges.  I didn't really like the credit idea so I asked them to mail me a prepaid return label with the jerseys.  Still waiting to hear back on that. 
2010-08-03 3:36 PM
in reply to: #3021555

User image

Extreme Veteran
Maple Ridge
chichitao - 2010-08-03 1:21 PM Just got an email back from the jersey company.  They stated that they switched to a new manufacturer and that these sizes appear to run much bigger than the last company sizes.  Not sure if I buy that or not, but they are going to send me two jerseys asap of the next two smaller sizes.  Then I could try them both on and mail the ones that don't fit (including the super huge one) back at the same time.  They said they would credit me back my shipping charges.  I didn't really like the credit idea so I asked them to mail me a prepaid return label with the jerseys.  Still waiting to hear back on that. 

Sounds like a load of Malarkey to me.  Prepaid shipping label is certainly warranted in this situation, who wants a credit with a company that obviously lies
2010-08-04 8:47 AM
in reply to: #3021580

User image

Expert
Austin, TX
corstan - 2010-08-03 3:36 PM
chichitao - 2010-08-03 1:21 PM Just got an email back from the jersey company.  They stated that they switched to a new manufacturer and that these sizes appear to run much bigger than the last company sizes.  Not sure if I buy that or not, but they are going to send me two jerseys asap of the next two smaller sizes.  Then I could try them both on and mail the ones that don't fit (including the super huge one) back at the same time.  They said they would credit me back my shipping charges.  I didn't really like the credit idea so I asked them to mail me a prepaid return label with the jerseys.  Still waiting to hear back on that. 

Sounds like a load of Malarkey to me.  Prepaid shipping label is certainly warranted in this situation, who wants a credit with a company that obviously lies

I agree and they did agree to the prepaid label.  Jerseys have already been shipped.  We'll see how this goes.  I am not overly optimistic and have no problem returning all 3 jerseys if they don't fit just right and ask for a full refund.
2010-08-04 11:16 AM

User image

Expert
Portland, OR
T1 - Hope it works out for you!  Sounds like way too much hassle for a jersey.

So, I played an awesome game of soccer last night.  Until with about 5 minutes left in the game, I went to clear a ball, and some guy just decided to tackle me.  Football tackle style.  In co-ed, rec league soccer.  Now, I've been playing defense, not goalie like in college, to AVOID any repeat back injuries.  My upper back was a little sore last night, but I figured I'd be okay.  Not.  I woke up this morning to run, and I could barely move.  There's this pain between my shoulder blades that just feels like I'm being ripped apart.  To make it worse, because I'm trying to compensate for that pain, there's been more strain on my lower back, which is making my usual back injury hurt, too.  I'm SO mad.  If this hurts my performance on Sunday, I'm just going to be so disheartened...  I just want to cry.  So much for tapering!

2010-08-04 2:37 PM
in reply to: #3023001

User image

Expert
Austin, TX
SoccerGK - 2010-08-04 11:16 AM T1 - Hope it works out for you!  Sounds like way too much hassle for a jersey.

Totally agree!

So, I played an awesome game of soccer last night.  Until with about 5 minutes left in the game, I went to clear a ball, and some guy just decided to tackle me.  Football tackle style.  In co-ed, rec league soccer.  Now, I've been playing defense, not goalie like in college, to AVOID any repeat back injuries.  My upper back was a little sore last night, but I figured I'd be okay.  Not.  I woke up this morning to run, and I could barely move.  There's this pain between my shoulder blades that just feels like I'm being ripped apart.  To make it worse, because I'm trying to compensate for that pain, there's been more strain on my lower back, which is making my usual back injury hurt, too.  I'm SO mad.  If this hurts my performance on Sunday, I'm just going to be so disheartened...  I just want to cry.  So much for tapering!

So sorry about that back.  I would've seriously hurt the guy!   Did they at least card him?  Not trying to stir up trouble for ya, but are you interested in or able to file a complaint with the league?  Well, hope the treatment works for it and you are ready to go for Sun.
2010-08-04 3:46 PM

User image

Expert
South Jersey
Hey Tim, I was just looking through our last mentor group pages and saw that one of your goals for the year was to go on a 5 year anniversary trip.  Is it planned yet?
2010-08-04 6:05 PM
in reply to: #3023748

User image

Expert
Austin, TX
Mrschach - 2010-08-04 3:46 PM Hey Tim, I was just looking through our last mentor group pages and saw that one of your goals for the year was to go on a 5 year anniversary trip.  Is it planned yet?

It got a little complicated.  We got married in Hawaii and agreed along with another couple that went with us to go back in 5yrs (boy did that time fly by!).  Well, the other husband has a big work project due right around when we were planning on going (Oct) so we agreed to put it off a little bit.  We both would like to go whale watching while out there and the season doesn't start until mid Dec until April, so it is tentatively scheduled for early next year now.  So instead the wife and I got another awesome deal on airfare to Denver ($230 round trip non-stop for both of us) and since last time we went to Colorado we just drove through to get to the mountains, this time we are staying right in downtown for our anniversary.  Wife has never been around real snow (I know for your northerners, you might ask what is real snow...it is more than just an inch that doesn't melt the next day!) so we are hoping to catch some, but it might be too early.

Long story short, yes, we are planning an anniv trip!   Thanks for asking.   

How is the bike hunt going?
2010-08-04 6:12 PM

User image

Expert
Austin, TX
ps - thanks to Tim I got my butt out the door for a run in the heat today!   I mean that in a good way.  He didn't say much but made me rediscover why I am doing this.  I started this to lose weight and I think I lost track of that.  It doesn't matter how fast or how many laps I can do, but about getting out the door and doing something active for the day.  I am so close to my first goal weight of 200 that I should not be losing focus right now.  This is a life/long term goal and not a just workout until my next race type of goal. 

Anyway, what ever your goals are, take a minute every now and then to re-evaluate them and keep yourself on track.  And remember not only do we do this because we can but because we want to!  Happy training!
2010-08-04 7:24 PM
in reply to: #3023973

User image

Expert
South Jersey
chichitao - 2010-08-04 6:05 PM
Mrschach - 2010-08-04 3:46 PM Hey Tim, I was just looking through our last mentor group pages and saw that one of your goals for the year was to go on a 5 year anniversary trip.  Is it planned yet?

It got a little complicated.  We got married in Hawaii and agreed along with another couple that went with us to go back in 5yrs (boy did that time fly by!).  Well, the other husband has a big work project due right around when we were planning on going (Oct) so we agreed to put it off a little bit.  We both would like to go whale watching while out there and the season doesn't start until mid Dec until April, so it is tentatively scheduled for early next year now.  So instead the wife and I got another awesome deal on airfare to Denver ($230 round trip non-stop for both of us) and since last time we went to Colorado we just drove through to get to the mountains, this time we are staying right in downtown for our anniversary.  Wife has never been around real snow (I know for your northerners, you might ask what is real snow...it is more than just an inch that doesn't melt the next day!) so we are hoping to catch some, but it might be too early.

Long story short, yes, we are planning an anniv trip!   Thanks for asking.   

How is the bike hunt going?

We can't wait to go back to Maui!  My inlaws have a timeshare there every odd year.  We talked about going in 2011 again (went in 2007 when Joe was 6 months old) but I think we are putting it off until 2013.  We also want to go away this year for our 5th anniversary and decided we just can't swing something for us this year and Maui next year.  We are going to New Orleans in November for our 5th which is actually in December.  Our anniversary is the 3rd and Joe's birthday is the 4th so it makes it difficult to do something right around our anniversary.  And then December gets crazy with holiday stuff so we are going a month early.  My hope is to do the Maui marathon in 2013!! 

Bike hunt is on hold for a week or so.  i was pretty close to driving to check out that first bike tonight but then I decided to call the owner of my LBS.  I wanted to get his opinion and I knew he would be honest with me.  He told me that there is usually nothing wrong with going used but usually the benefit of buying a new bike almost always outweighs the money saved on a used bike.  I don't know what most stores do, but this one does the typical maintainance tuneups on bikes bought there for 10 years.  He said that service is $40 so if I bring it in once a year, that is $400 over the course of 10 years.  He also reminded me that the warranty on the bike does not transfer to me on a used bike.  He said something like just crashing and some damage to the bike would be covered under most warranties.  He basically told me everything I was thinking.  I can't get in to see him over the next few days and then he is out of town a few days next week.  I hope to get in to see him late next week.  He told me to make sure he is there when I come in so I am hoping for a good deal!  His store is also one of the stores I get a 10% discount through my tri club. 

My dad wanted me to check out a store down the street from our office and I have no desire to.  When I brought my bike in to be tuned up this year, it was the first time I had seen this specific owner in a few years.  I got a big hug and a kiss from him as soon as I walked in the store and to me, there is something to be said for that.  I have bought 2 bikes from them and have always gone to them for any services.  I know if I need something done a few days before a race, they would help me out.  I knew if I bought new, it would be from them.  I have no desire to shop around!

2010-08-04 10:26 PM

User image

Veteran
Wow...everyone has been so busy!  Finally back at home!  So glad to be able to sleep in my own bed tonight.  Going to try to get a quick workout in tomorrow, but hubby is off work for the next four days and we have a lot planned so I am hoping to stick with it.  I need to get to the gym and run, maybe that is what I will do. 
So I have just been so wishy washy with everything and now I am mad at myself for having most of the summer gone and not having done a race and none planned.  I am so aggrevated.  So my husband and I were talking and set a goal and we are going to challenge another couple.  We are starting P90X on Monday.  We are not "trying" really anymore to get pregnant and if it happens it happens and I would love to lose 15 pounds and I like when I have something to compete against. 
I hope you guys can help me get through it because from what I have heard and read P90 is a killer.  I know that I am the farthest thing from a triathlete right now, but I feel like you guys have helped me at least stay on track exercising this summer and I wouldn't have been able to do that without this group.  So thanks!

Erica-good luck this weekend with your race.  i am very jealous and you are going to do great!!!!  Cant wait to hear about it.
2010-08-05 5:02 AM
in reply to: #3023981

User image

Expert
South Jersey
chichitao - 2010-08-04 6:12 PM ps - thanks to Tim I got my butt out the door for a run in the heat today!   I mean that in a good way.  He didn't say much but made me rediscover why I am doing this.  I started this to lose weight and I think I lost track of that.  It doesn't matter how fast or how many laps I can do, but about getting out the door and doing something active for the day.  I am so close to my first goal weight of 200 that I should not be losing focus right now.  This is a life/long term goal and not a just workout until my next race type of goal. 

Anyway, what ever your goals are, take a minute every now and then to re-evaluate them and keep yourself on track.  And remember not only do we do this because we can but because we want to!  Happy training!

Thanks Tim!  I thought about this last night as I was rocking Logan to sleep.  For some reason last night he gave me a hard time going to bed.  Ever since he fell out of the crib trying to climb out, I hate putting him down if he is just going to stand in his crib and scream.  I am so afraid he is going to climb again and I am not ready to put him in a bed!  Last night was the one night this week I wanted to run after he went to bed and he ruined those plans!  The boys are a good motivation for me.  I am 32 right now and my boys are 2 and 3.  I don't want to be that 35 year old mom who can't keep run around the beach with my 5 and 6 year old boys!  I want to stay active for them and to be a good example for them.  Every morning both boys asked me if I got my run in.  They don't see what I am doing anymore because I try my hardest to do my training when they are sleeping but they know I am doing it!  We don't have any plans to bring them to races for awhile.  They have been to both 10 mile runs I did and Joe went to my tri last year but they are still too young.  The tables were turned and I had the boys a few weeks ago at John's rugby tournament and it was far from fun!! 

I picked up a shirt at the SheRox expo and this is what is says...

I TRI...to inspire those around me, to prove that I am still young, for variety, to go faster, to be a role model for my children, because I can, to have my cake and eat it too, to hurt but feel no pain, to be my best, to work hard, to finish, to push myself, to overcome my fears, to be with my friends, so that I can wear a bathing suit, because it makes me happy, to get out of the house, for my family, to appreciate what I have, to smile, to be strong...FOR MYSELF!
2010-08-05 9:15 AM

User image

Expert
Austin, TX
Meggan, that sounds like a great deal for the maintenance on the bike.  No shop around me does anything like that, and that would definitely make me want to use that shop.  Especially when you consider that you can find a new bike for a few hundred more, it can make it worth it.  Only negative I see (just nitpicking here) is that for the price you might get cheaper components on the bike.  I got my road bike new and my tri bike used (well, only used as a demo) and have been very happy with both.  And Felt honored the warranty on the used bike when they had the fork recall.  But I still like buying new when I can (bikes and cars!).  I just know how they have been maintained that way.

Debbe, welcome back.  Yeah, we've been pretty busy on here lately.  Try to keep up with those morning workouts, as you've been doing really well with them so far and gives you the rest of the day with the hubby. 

Of course, the day I finally get back into the workouts I ate something bad yesterday (still haven't figured out what).  Spent the evening curled up with my stomach hurting and struggled to get any kind of sleep last night.  Stomach is not too bad today but just in a fog from lack of sleep.  Will try to get in a swim or bike depending on how I feel.  Might need to take a quick nap when I get home just refresh a bit.
2010-08-05 9:54 AM

User image

Expert
Well lets see if I can try to cover all that I have missed in one message Wink

I am glad that everyone has decided to keep this group going for a little bit longer.  The group has been great.  I wish I had more time to get on here and help and inspire everyone but my schedule has been pretty hectic.  There have been many times where you guys have gotten me through a tough workout just knowing that someone will be checking my logs and if I dog it or skip a set you will know haha - So thank you everyone.  Hopefully we can keep this going til September when I do my 70.3 as I will need all the help and inspiration I can get.

Meggan - Not sure if you made a decision about the bike or not but i agree with T1.  The first bike seemed better.  I purchased a Trek 1000 off of craigs list also knowing nothing about bikes.  It looks similiar and I have been able to determine it is early 90's.  It has gotten me through this year but I have to do alot of upkeep on it seems latley with my components as my mileage increases.  I hope to be upgrading next year. 

T1 - Too bad about the bike jersey.  You would think that with power of the internet especially in a tight knit community like biking and triathlon that a company would be afraid a bad reviews.  I guess some people don't really care and are just looking for a quick buck.  I purchased my first tri shorts and jersey from Aevero in May.  The jersey is for the birds (shorts are good) but the customer service was unbelievable so I would still consider purchasing something from them and have even recommended that company to some friends.  Customer service can go a long way.

Erica - good luck this weekend in Oshkosh.  I am so jealous becasue I totally wanted to do that race.  Look for Boom Bay on Lake Poygan - You should ride right past it. That is where my place is up there.  Is it going to be wetsuit legal.  Last time up there the water was pretty warm.  the lake is pretty shallow and heats up quick.  I hope the weather is good.

Pete - Good luck this weekend also!!  Hopefully that lady will get the point soon at your pool.  Must be frustrating.  It is hard enough focusing on your workout let alone being distracted by some bone head.

2010-08-05 2:55 PM
in reply to: #3024851

User image

Expert
South Jersey
chichitao - 2010-08-05 9:15 AM Meggan, that sounds like a great deal for the maintenance on the bike.  No shop around me does anything like that, and that would definitely make me want to use that shop.  Especially when you consider that you can find a new bike for a few hundred more, it can make it worth it.  Only negative I see (just nitpicking here) is that for the price you might get cheaper components on the bike.  I got my road bike new and my tri bike used (well, only used as a demo) and have been very happy with both.  And Felt honored the warranty on the used bike when they had the fork recall.  But I still like buying new when I can (bikes and cars!).  I just know how they have been maintained that way.

That is nice to know that I have a good thing going with the bike shop!!  He even offered to give me a credit for my bike now but I want to keep it.  I will keep that one at the shore so I have something decent down there.  I am going to go in and talk to him and see what he can do for me with my budget.  I may be able to up it some too if I go new.  He also reminded me we can start with whatever and upgrade as we go along.

2010-08-05 5:20 PM
in reply to: #3025824

User image

Extreme Veteran
Maple Ridge

I'm really big on supporting local business and if my lbs offered a deal like that, I'd be over the moon happy. 

I really have no complaints about mine, he often gives me little things for free, like air cartridges and if something needs to be done quick with a short turnaround time, he's always willing to do whatever he can as fast as he can. 

Free tuneups for 10 years and a hug when you walk in the door, what a great way to keep people coming back year after year.

2010-08-05 7:46 PM
in reply to: #3026223

User image

Expert
South Jersey
corstan - 2010-08-05 5:20 PM

I'm really big on supporting local business and if my lbs offered a deal like that, I'd be over the moon happy. 

I really have no complaints about mine, he often gives me little things for free, like air cartridges and if something needs to be done quick with a short turnaround time, he's always willing to do whatever he can as fast as he can. 

Free tuneups for 10 years and a hug when you walk in the door, what a great way to keep people coming back year after year.

So that deal really is not normal??  I have checked out other bike shops but only bought at this one.  When I was in college, I was a regular in the spin class and then the instructor talked me into getting on the road.  he sent me to this bike shop and that was it.  I did the MS150 one year with the shop too!
2010-08-06 9:56 AM

User image

Expert
South Jersey
What does everyone have planned for the weekend?

We are heading to the beach tonight.  John's parents will be down and so will his brother's family.  Should be a fun noisy weekend with 4 kids between the ages of 1 and 3 1/2!  I think we are hitting up the waterpark in the morning with our boys.  I will get my 4 1/2 mile run in early tomorrow morning and then I have 8 to do sometime on Sunday.

Good luck this weekend Erica!!!  How are you feeling?

Good luck Pete!!!

Edited by Mrschach 2010-08-06 9:57 AM
2010-08-06 10:04 AM
in reply to: #3027307

User image

Expert
We have a wedding on Saturday so the kids are at my Mom's all weekend.  I have a show tonight (late night) but I am hoping to do a long 2-3 hour bike ride in the morning and then a swim.  We'll see how I feel.  Sunday is an off day but I might do a long run to make up for last nights missed run after falling asleep.

On a more important note - I did my first flip turn today at the pool!!!  I have been putting this task off but found a really good video on this site and tried the steps and nailed it on my first try.  I know its stupid but it made my day -haha
New Thread
BT Development Mentor Program Archives » chichitao's group - FULL! Rss Feed  

of 103