BT Development Mentor Program Archives » SBR Endurance Group - CLOSED Rss Feed  
Moderators: alicefoeller Reply

of 24

2011-12-27 8:35 PM
in reply to: #3956338

User image

Veteran
Prairie Village, Kansas
Subject: RE: SBR Endurance Group - CLOSED

stuart_little_9 - 2011-12-27 4:57 PM
PhilipRay - 2011-12-27 5:55 PM
stuart_little_9 - 2011-12-26 11:42 PMHey everyone. I hope you all had a great Christmas. Looks like a few people got some cool stuff from Santa.I got in a long ride on Christmas even and a long run Christmas morning which I was happy about. This week is my recovery week. I did my LT bike test today for the first time this season. I think my zones have been a little bit out of whack coz I've been using MHR so far. Hopefully this proves to be a little better. I will be doing my run LT test on Thursday for the same reason.Does anyone know how to make one of those little table things that we can all paste into our training blog so we can get easy access to each other's blogs to do inspires and that sort of thing? I'd do it, but I have no idea how.
Whats LT? While your at it whats interval training? How is it done on the bike and run, what is the purpose of it?Thanks in advance!
LT stands for Lactate Threshold. You know how when you exercise at a high intensity you get a burning feeling in your muscles - that is due to lactic acid building up. The lactate threshold is the maximum intensity (read heart rate) that you can work at at this level. Check out Joe Friel's Triathlete's Training bible (awesome book by they way) for more details on the test. You need a heart rate monitor and you need to be well rested (ie do the test towards the end of your recovery week), and you need to be willing to suffer - it is a hard, maximal test and it burns! (good burn though Essentially you run/ride as hard as possible for 30 mins, taking your average heart rate for the last 20 mins as your lactate threshold heart rate. It is not perfect, but cheaper and easier than a lab test. What this then allows you to do is set up training zones (1=easy/recovery, 5=full on hard effort/sprinting) to better tailor your training. These zones are bettter and more accurate than just using the maximum heart rate or rating of perceived exertion (RPE) method of training. If you are a beginner, then using the max heart rate method or RPE is fine, but if you really want to take your training to the next level, then this is invaluble. Interval training allows you to work at a higher intensity (ie closer to race intensity), but for a shorter period (eg 3 repeats of 7 minute intervals in zone 4) than doing a whole block (ie 21 minutes in zone 4). Even though it is the same time, the interval allows you to adapt better as the intensity will remain high the whole time. 21 minutes is a long block in zone 4, and would be very difficult. Long blocks are good for building endurance if they are done at a low-ish intensity (zone 2). Again, for novices, long blocks are fine to build endurance, but after a year or 2 in the sport, you will have to incorporate some higher intensity work to develp further as an athlete. I know that was a long post, but I hope it clarified it for you.

How much did your LTHR change on the bike, from previously using Max HR to calculate to an actual LTHR stress test?  Just curious.  I never used my Max HR, just LTHR and followed Friel's formula and zones to the tee.  They seem to be working for me, especially on the bike.  I am doing quite a bit of zone 5 work right now, and am seeing some drastic improvements in overall speed and leg strength. 

For my LTHR run calculation, though, I just went out and did a 5k TT and averaged my HR for the test.  Not sure if that's what he recommends or not...

2011-12-27 8:47 PM
in reply to: #3956283

User image

Veteran
Prairie Village, Kansas

TriMan25 - 2011-12-27 4:34 PM Ok I got a ? for the group? I am new to triathlon and I have no gear so what are the basics that I need to compete in the triathlon. Like a list of gear?

Bike- any type will work, but preferably a road bike.  If you are going to use a mtn bike, maybe consider getting some slick tires. Definitely the most expensive aspect of triathlon.

Helmet- Can't race without one.

Portable Bike Tool and Pump- Getting stranded 20 miles from home without a bike kit or pump (CO2 or Handpump) sucks.  I always have a spare tube, CO2 cartridge, and bike tool when I leave home, just in case.

Tri shorts/top: Although maybe not a necessity, I was glad I had a pair for my first race.  They are made to be swam in, bike in without a huge pad absorbing water, and run in.  Plus, you will look and feel like a triathlete.

Road ID/Identification: You always here about people getting hit while riding or running.  Drivers tend to forget about us.  I have a road ID, and try to take it with me every time I train.  I just feel safer knowing all my medical contacts are visible if something happens.

Running Shoes: Although tempting to get the cheapest you can find, I would suggest you go to a specialty running store or have your gait analyzed to determine which shoe fits you best.  It will save you injury time in the long run (been there, done that). Once you find a pair that you like, get a couple.

Goggles: given

Other than that, maybe some nutrition (gatorade, gels, etc) for training/ racing.  And these ARE THE BASICS!!!  Sure, you could get a trainer, transition bag, aerobars, Garmin Watch, wetsuit, race wheels, power meter, etc etc, but you can race without these.  These aren't the necessities.  These are the luxuries.  Last year was my first triathlon season, and I spent most of my funds tracking down THE BASICS, too.  I bought used when I could to save money.  Check BTs and Slowtwitch's classifieds. They have great deals.  

Once you get the basics covered, start looking into the 'fun'/expensive equipment.  

2011-12-28 2:04 AM
in reply to: #3942453

User image

Regular

So I was a lazy head today and slept most of the day, got up to workout, said naw, and went back to bed. Bad, Bad!

Mark, was your rented wetsuit new? I don't feel real excited to wear one that has been worn before-probably has been peed in, don't you think? I will look into it, rent to own sounds a good way to go since I own one now that I have not worn since the last panic attack in the lake.

Good luck with the 5K , Jaelin!

Simone, I wore tri shorts and a tri top. Some of the tri tops are really short. I found one that was a little longer so no flesh showing. I have never worn a one piece. Sounds like too much clothing to me and I am very long waisted so thought one might feel too short. Try each on, I guess and see which you like. I understand the self conscious thing-I am doing the muffin top thing with some of my jeans now that I have not been able to work out as much and I feel terrible. It is coming off!

Best to everyone,

Jan

2011-12-28 5:23 AM

User image

Veteran
Cleburne, Texas

Here's a link to one of Joe Friel's books on heart rate training.  Just down loaded it to my Kindle so I'll let you know my opinion in a day or so, for what that's worth!  One other note on lactic threshold training.  This is NOT for someone just getting started in endurance training.  A 30 minute all out run/ride isn't for someone that's not use to that kind of stress and could be dangerous.  If you want to finish a race, loose weight (more than 10-15 lbs), or just get in shape then start with one of the age based formulas to get your maximum heart rate.

Total Heart Rate Training: Customize and Maximize Your Workout Using a Heart Rate Monitor 

2011-12-28 5:25 AM
in reply to: #3956283

User image

Veteran
Brisbane, Australia
TriMan25 - 2011-12-28 8:34 AM

Ok I got a ? for the group? I am new to triathlon and I have no gear so what are the basics that I need to compete in the triathlon. Like a list of gear?

In my opinion these are the essentials.
Tri suit or Tri shorts and top.
Race belt to put your number on (not to carry drinks - unless doing an ironman)
Googles
Bike (road bike makes life do much easier)
Bike helmet
Towel - wipe your feet in transition
Body glide/other antichaffe - gotta be comfortable
Water bottle for the bike - gotta stay hydrated
Running shoes
Sunglasses

Anything else is just creature comforts.

For me my pet hates are camelbacks (backpacks with water in them through a tube - no offense but this just looks really dorky) and calf or arm skins - same - you just look like a tryhard if you race in them. Recovery is fine, but in a race is questionable.
2011-12-28 6:29 AM

User image

Veteran
Overland Park
You guys are saying a road bike? Is this better then a Tri Bike?

2011-12-28 6:37 AM

User image

Veteran
Overland Park
Got another ? this week marathon training schedule was supposed to be rest/3m/5m/3m/rest/7/cross I took off Mon and tues because I have a PT test today so do I rest on thursday or run my 5m or 3 mile and then on Fri run my 7 which is my long run?
2011-12-28 7:15 AM
in reply to: #3956977

User image

Veteran
Springfield/Branson

Road bikes and Tri bikes (or TT bikes) are different. Both are meant for the road, but a TT bike is specialized for a time trial race or triathlon. TT bikes are more aerodynamic, the geometry of them are different allowing for a greater hip angle when in the aero position making it easier to produce more power with your legs. The disadvantages of a TT bike are that they are not as nimble as a road bike making it harder to turn in a technical course because your weight is shifted forward over the front wheel making it harder to turn. Road bikes are much more versatile if you are planning on doing other types of rides like centuries with pace lines and the like. Nobody rides in aero on these types of rides due to safety.(There are no brakes on the aero bars). You can put aero bars on your roadie and make a few other minor adjustments to ride aero on your roadie. When it comes to riding and being faster, being aerodynamic is the biggest factor and YOU are causing the most drag on a bike, so getting down into aero is crucial if you are looking to cut time off your bike. These are the basic differences between the two. Hope this helps.

Roger.

2011-12-28 8:17 AM
in reply to: #3956891

User image

Veteran
Prairie Village, Kansas
davisjanis58 - 2011-12-28 2:04 AM

Mark, was your rented wetsuit new? I don't feel real excited to wear one that has been worn before-probably has been peed in, don't you think? I will look into it, rent to own sounds a good way to go since I own one now that I have not worn since the last panic attack in the lake.

I had the same concerns I just stressed this in my comments when I ordered, and they emailed me back and said I would be the first to use the one I received.  When I got it, the tags were still on. They said they end up using each suit only 3 times, and make sure they are sterilized prior to sending out for use (whatever that means....).  I ended up buying the suit I wore, so I basically got a once used suit at about 70% off of the original price.

2011-12-28 8:47 AM

User image

Veteran
Overland Park
I think since I'm gonna focus on tri's only I will go with a tri bike. Now I just got to get home so I can go looking at the LBS and get fitted and etc...
2011-12-28 9:35 AM
in reply to: #3956490

User image

Master
TORONTO
kruzmeister - 2011-12-27 8:10 PM

Got a question for the other ladies in the group. What do you prefer to race in? A one piece trisuit? Or tri shorts and a tri top? This is probably going to seem silly, but with my first race coming up I am more nervous about what I am going to wear, rather than how I am going to do. I am still about 50 pounds overweight (it is coming off ever so slowly!), and having always been slim and athletic up until a few years ago, I feel very self conscious at the moment, to the point where this morning I almost talked myself into forgetting about racing until the next season (which is around Sept here in Australia). I've been scouring the net for a one piece tri suit but they are so expensive and I dont want to buy one that I am only going to use for a couple of races, cause next season I plan on being back to my normal weight. Any ideas?

BTW Jaelin, good luck with the 5k race!

I'd wear what you are comfortable training in.  I could never use a one piece tri suit because I always overhydrate and would be in the port-a-potty far too long

My first season I picked up a pair of relatively inexpensive tri shorts and I actually wore a running top and sports bra.  The top gave me lots of drag though so the second season I switched to one of those Lululemon tight tops with the built in bra.  Depends on cup size as to whether this will provide enough support.  Whatever you choose to race in - try it in training first so you know how it feels and where to put the bodyglide!!  Now I race in tri shorts and a tri top.  Feels good.

You'll see everything out there on the course from cycling in swimsuits to basketball shorts so no worries - when you cross that finish line you'll look like a TRIATHLETE!!  Good luck!

2011-12-28 10:01 AM

New user

I should have been better this year so Santa would have brought me more gear like some of you!  JK, I usually buy what I need all year long so Santa is always pissed at me because my list is so short.  Still came away with needed cold weather gear for running and my Road ID.

I need advice from the group.  I just found out I will have to have surgery mid January, nothing major, but no training for two weeks.  Any advice or thoughts on what to concentrate on between now and then to minimize the impact from the downtime?  My doctor just looks at me like I am crazy when I keep asking if he is serious about NO training for two weeks.  I figured I would just stay on my original schedule and then do my best to keep the fat off during the recovery...

Thanks

2011-12-28 1:30 PM
in reply to: #3957472

User image

Veteran
Prairie Village, Kansas

I need advice from the group.  I just found out I will have to have surgery mid January, nothing major, but no training for two weeks.  Any advice or thoughts on what to concentrate on between now and then to minimize the impact from the downtime?  My doctor just looks at me like I am crazy when I keep asking if he is serious about NO training for two weeks.  I figured I would just stay on my original schedule and then do my best to keep the fat off during the recovery...

It's hard to say, but I would just stick to your plan.  2 weeks off will suck, and I'm sure you will lose some fitness, but it could be much worse.  I'm about to be back in the pool after a 3.5month layoff and I'm pretty scared to see how much I've lost... Use your time off to get your training plan all figured out for 2012.  pick up a book on tri training.  Just because you can't train doesn't mean you can't improve.

2011-12-28 1:30 PM

User image

Veteran
Springfield/Branson

Just returned home from a 6 mile training run. Kept a 7:38/mile pace. Not too bad considering the only exercise I got this week was from putting food in my mouth.

This week I'm going to try and start logging my workouts here on BT. Have never used this one. I keep all of my workouts on a stand alone app on my phone and computer. It seems a bit redundant to keep them here also, but I thought it might help with the group if enough of us are using it to help keep us motivated and accountable. I'm also going to try and look at what everybody else is doing. Which brings me to this question: How many of us in our group is using the BT training logs? How easy is it to set up the logs for everybody in our group to see? Some of you that have been using it please chime in and tell us how you like it.

Roger.

2011-12-28 2:07 PM

User image

Veteran
Cleburne, Texas

Really, the only reason I originally came to BT was to test the training log.  I've used and tried many, many sites including home made spread sheets, connect.garmin, mapmywhatever.com, daily burn, etc, etc.  I decided to use BT because it covers all three sports equally, tracks gear, I can upload from my Forerunner, track my weight, sleep, make personal notes, and nutrition which is a pain in the butt but I still do on occasion to make sure I'm on track.  I wish the strength reports were more detailed instead of total time spent in strength training.  But at least you can look back at what you've lifted, if you're into keeping up with all that!  Note: I'm using the free version.

Groups logs:  I can click on your name (mroger82) on the right, above your picture, to see your User Profile.  If I click the "Logs" box on the bottom left it takes me to your Training Log page.  I assume you can see the same info I can see on my page, current training, progress, planned races, daily workouts, etc.  I'm not sure if this page is a privacy setting or not.  Is there an easier way to "post" workouts?

2011-12-28 5:35 PM

User image

Veteran
Prairie Village, Kansas

I've been on BT and using the free version for the last year, ever since I started triathlon training.  And I really love it.  I can instantly upload my workouts from my garmin, and I think the overall volume and equipment tracking are useful. What I think the site lacks is a way to specifically analyze your training.  I will say, though, I am able to almost get everything I need from BT.  I can look at splits, ave and MHR during intervals, cadence, etc.  I just wish I had a powermeter.... 

2011-12-28 7:09 PM

User image

Veteran
Bendigo, Victoria

Jan and Marcia, thanks so much for the feedback. I think I'll go with shorts and a tri top, at least then I can add a sports bra underneath for support. I suppose once I start racing I wont care how big I look, as long as I finish without collapsing!

Roger, I've been using the BT logs now since the group started up, I don't have a garmin or cycling computer to upload info from, I do it all through my desktop. I like that it gives you totals for each week and graphs how much training you've done, but like you I also keep a personal log elsewhere. I only started uploading workouts on here because I initially read in the mentor program guidelines that it was a good idea to do so for the mentor and others in the group to see your training, for help, encouragement, etc. You can make the logs private, for BT members to read only or you can also make them accessible to visitors. I have kept mine for BT members to read only, I started up a training blog for my family and friends to follow, it is more a 'how I'm feeling' weekly thing, they don't need to know the details of the training, times, etc. I have found both systems keep me accountable and let me know how I'm traveling physically and emotionally which is good.

I am actually having a bad week, I've been sick for three days, so I have missed three days training, not including the two days I took off over Christmas, it might not seem like a lot, but when you rely on training to keep you balanced and your mood elevated, any small crack can turn into a chasm. I'm going to try and go for a bike ride this evening and see how I feel.

Hope everyone else is traveling well.

2011-12-28 9:22 PM
in reply to: #3956924

User image

Veteran
Brisbane, Australia
HelmoAlkou - 2011-12-28 9:23 PM

Here's a link to one of Joe Friel's books on heart rate training.  Just down loaded it to my Kindle so I'll let you know my opinion in a day or so, for what that's worth!  One other note on lactic threshold training.  This is NOT for someone just getting started in endurance training.  A 30 minute all out run/ride isn't for someone that's not use to that kind of stress and could be dangerous.  If you want to finish a race, loose weight (more than 10-15 lbs), or just get in shape then start with one of the age based formulas to get your maximum heart rate.

Total Heart Rate Training: Customize and Maximize Your Workout Using a Heart Rate Monitor 

Yes totally agree. For your first 2 years just focus on moderate intensity workouts to build basic aerobic endurance.

LT testing and training is for when you are a bit more experienced and want to take your nutrition to the next level.
2011-12-28 9:32 PM
in reply to: #3956640

User image

Veteran
Brisbane, Australia
m.a.burghart - 2011-12-28 12:35 PM

stuart_little_9 - 2011-12-27 4:57 PM
PhilipRay - 2011-12-27 5:55 PM
stuart_little_9 - 2011-12-26 11:42 PMHey everyone. I hope you all had a great Christmas. Looks like a few people got some cool stuff from Santa.I got in a long ride on Christmas even and a long run Christmas morning which I was happy about. This week is my recovery week. I did my LT bike test today for the first time this season. I think my zones have been a little bit out of whack coz I've been using MHR so far. Hopefully this proves to be a little better. I will be doing my run LT test on Thursday for the same reason.Does anyone know how to make one of those little table things that we can all paste into our training blog so we can get easy access to each other's blogs to do inspires and that sort of thing? I'd do it, but I have no idea how.
Whats LT? While your at it whats interval training? How is it done on the bike and run, what is the purpose of it?Thanks in advance!
LT stands for Lactate Threshold. You know how when you exercise at a high intensity you get a burning feeling in your muscles - that is due to lactic acid building up. The lactate threshold is the maximum intensity (read heart rate) that you can work at at this level. Check out Joe Friel's Triathlete's Training bible (awesome book by they way) for more details on the test. You need a heart rate monitor and you need to be well rested (ie do the test towards the end of your recovery week), and you need to be willing to suffer - it is a hard, maximal test and it burns! (good burn though Essentially you run/ride as hard as possible for 30 mins, taking your average heart rate for the last 20 mins as your lactate threshold heart rate. It is not perfect, but cheaper and easier than a lab test. What this then allows you to do is set up training zones (1=easy/recovery, 5=full on hard effort/sprinting) to better tailor your training. These zones are bettter and more accurate than just using the maximum heart rate or rating of perceived exertion (RPE) method of training. If you are a beginner, then using the max heart rate method or RPE is fine, but if you really want to take your training to the next level, then this is invaluble. Interval training allows you to work at a higher intensity (ie closer to race intensity), but for a shorter period (eg 3 repeats of 7 minute intervals in zone 4) than doing a whole block (ie 21 minutes in zone 4). Even though it is the same time, the interval allows you to adapt better as the intensity will remain high the whole time. 21 minutes is a long block in zone 4, and would be very difficult. Long blocks are good for building endurance if they are done at a low-ish intensity (zone 2). Again, for novices, long blocks are fine to build endurance, but after a year or 2 in the sport, you will have to incorporate some higher intensity work to develp further as an athlete. I know that was a long post, but I hope it clarified it for you.

How much did your LTHR change on the bike, from previously using Max HR to calculate to an actual LTHR stress test?  Just curious.  I never used my Max HR, just LTHR and followed Friel's formula and zones to the tee.  They seem to be working for me, especially on the bike.  I am doing quite a bit of zone 5 work right now, and am seeing some drastic improvements in overall speed and leg strength. 

For my LTHR run calculation, though, I just went out and did a 5k TT and averaged my HR for the test.  Not sure if that's what he recommends or not...

Zones based on the LT test I just did.
1 - Recovery 102 - 128
2 - Extensive Endurance 129 - 139
3 - Intensive Endurance 139 - 146
4 - Sub-Threshold 147 - 155
5a - SuperThreshold 156 - 159
5b - Anaerobic Endurance 160 - 164
5c - Power 165 - 171

Based on MHR
1. 99-118 (50-60%)
2. 118-138 (60-70%)
3. 138-158 (70-80%)
4. 158-178 (80-90%)
5. 178-198 (90-100%)

The lower zones were pretty close, but the higher zones would have been too high.

I've got the run test this afternoon so I'll see how that one goes too.

Edit: That turned out way too messy. Hope it's better now.

Edited by stuart_little_9 2011-12-29 3:39 AM
2011-12-28 9:36 PM

User image

Veteran
Prairie Village, Kansas

Hey guys, 

I tried my hand at making a quick reference for the discussion thread, group members, and links to training logs.  I hope it works!  I thought it could be something you post in your dashboard on your training page.  Well, that's what I'm planning on doing...

SBR Endurance Mentor Group

GROUP THREAD

Mroger82 - Roger

PhilipRay- Philip

m.a.burghart - Mark

jaelinfunk - Jaelin

jrhesq- Joe

John_S - John

kruzmeister- Simone

jeomphroy - James

joncolbybohnsack- Jon

stuart_little_9- Stuart

HelmoAlkou - Monty

davisjanis58- Jan

jd.camaro- Josh

RUNwJESS - Jess

kimmax - Marcia

RandyP1964 - Randy

TriMan25 - Brandon

2011-12-28 9:44 PM

User image

Veteran
Prairie Village, Kansas

Stuart,

My upper zones were way off, too.  I actually seem to have pretty close zones to you.  It's crazy to think that some people use the 200-age for zones.  My bike might have been close, but my run is much different...

Have fun breaking into some of those higher zones.  Even though they may now be lower, its still pretty tough

2011-12-29 3:25 AM
in reply to: #3958902

User image

Veteran
Brisbane, Australia
m.a.burghart - 2011-12-29 1:36 PM

Hey guys, 

I tried my hand at making a quick reference for the discussion thread, group members, and links to training logs.  I hope it works!  I thought it could be something you post in your dashboard on your training page.  Well, that's what I'm planning on doing...

SBR Endurance Mentor Group

GROUP THREAD

Mroger82 - Roger

PhilipRay- Philip

m.a.burghart - Mark

jaelinfunk - Jaelin

jrhesq- Joe

John_S - John

kruzmeister- Simone

jeomphroy - James

joncolbybohnsack- Jon

stuart_little_9- Stuart

HelmoAlkou - Monty

davisjanis58- Jan

jd.camaro- Josh

RUNwJESS - Jess

kimmax - Marcia

RandyP1964 - Randy

TriMan25 - Brandon

AWESOME! Exactly what we need. Good job.
2011-12-29 3:35 AM

User image

Regular

Thanks, Mark for the wetsuit info. I will look into renting-sounds like a good way to go.

Also thanks for the great table. I put everyone I could into my friends.

Roger, I use the workout logs here. I think I have them public. I am not timing much or putting in all my mileage. Just trying to get back into being consistent and putting it here makes me feel like I need to be accountable.

Simone, I also have problems with depression and anxiety. Exercise is my medicine so I know what you mean. Hang in there till you can get back into routine. Know you will feel better when you can.

All good things to all of you!

Jan

2011-12-29 3:50 AM
in reply to: #3958896

User image

Veteran
Brisbane, Australia
stuart_little_9 - 2011-12-29 1:32 PM

Zones based on the LT test I just did.
1 - Recovery 102 - 128
2 - Extensive Endurance 129 - 139
3 - Intensive Endurance 139 - 146
4 - Sub-Threshold 147 - 155
5a - SuperThreshold 156 - 159
5b - Anaerobic Endurance 160 - 164
5c - Power 165 - 171

Based on MHR
1. 99-118 (50-60%)
2. 118-138 (60-70%)
3. 138-158 (70-80%)
4. 158-178 (80-90%)
5. 178-198 (90-100%)

The lower zones were pretty close, but the higher zones would have been too high.

I've got the run test this afternoon so I'll see how that one goes too.

Edit: That turned out way too messy. Hope it's better now.

Run LT test - EPIC FAIL on my HR monitor's behalf. Cracked the sh*ts halfway through and decided to give me readings of 60bpm when I was at almost maximum. Sigh.

As a result the average HR for the 20mins that is supposed to be the lactate threshold HR was 139. Before the HR monitor went bananas I was averaging >170. What I have done is take the average from the first 10mins instead, which was 169. That was within my predicted range anyway, and is so much better than not using zones or using the MHR method.

Zones based on LTHR of 169
1 - Recovery 112 - 143
2 - Extensive Endurance 144 - 153
3 - Intensive Endurance 154 - 161
4 - Sub-Threshold 162 - 168
5a - SuperThreshold 169 - 172
5b - Anaerobic Endurance 174 - 178
5c - Power 179 - 187

Zones based on MHR of 198
1. 99-119 (50-60%)
2. 139 -157
3.158 - 165
4. 166-177
5. 178-198

Again, same as for the bike it is the lower zones that change the most, with the upper zones actually being a bit lower.
2011-12-29 3:57 AM

User image

Regular

Edited by davisjanis58 2011-12-29 6:47 AM
New Thread
BT Development Mentor Program Archives » SBR Endurance Group - CLOSED Rss Feed  

of 24