BT Development Mentor Program Archives » STEPH SPRINT FULL Let's do this thing! StephSprint group FULL! Rss Feed  
Moderators: alicefoeller Reply

of 45

2012-04-13 9:14 PM
in reply to: #4128264

User image

Subject: RE: STEPH SPRINT FULL Let's do this thing! StephSprint group FULL!

Threejs - I'm not laughing...I bought a pair of those too because I was afraid to commit to the shoes/pedals!

Susie-Too funny. I've been hitting the pool early on Saturdays & then rushing upstairs to do 5-7 miles on the stationary bike. I like to avoid the crowds if possible.

I haven't been on any bike since junior high, so I opted for the 'fitness' style as opposed to an all out road bike - ok to use on limestone trails and such.  I wasn't sure what your location was, and didn't want to list a bunch of misc trail names.  I have the maps for DPRT and there are some smaller forest preserve routes farther west near my house.  I think for my first few outings I'll stick to the paved path in Independence Grove.  I ran there a few weeks ago (when it was 85!) and it seems pretty bike friendly and connects to DPRT for when I have accumulated a little more time in the saddle (just can't abbreviate thatUndecided).

The clip-in/out technique is definitely daunting and Look pedals seem to be the frontrunner in terms of recommendations. I don't want to overthink it and will probably be fine using gym shoes. But I also don't want to start with bad form that could develop into bad habits and potential for injury down the line.  Nonsense?

Off to pack the swim bag.  I always forget my water bottle.

Terri

2012-04-14 3:20 AM

User image

South East England

I eventually learned to ride with clipless pedals after several hilarious slow motion tumbles.  My best one was in a ferry port at passport control on my way home from Calais in France to Dover in England.  Even the grumpy French boarder guard laughed!

If you can learn to manage clipless pedals you'll find they give you more power when you cycle and I've also found that I stopped getting knee pain. 

A good friend of mine has reversible pedals that are clips on side and flat the other.  She uses the flat pedal when she's in heavy traffic or she has her young daughter on board in the child seat.

Lisa

2012-04-14 10:23 AM
in reply to: #4149998

User image

Master
Minneapolis, Minnesota
making_tracks - 2012-04-14 4:20 AM

I eventually learned to ride with clipless pedals after several hilarious slow motion tumbles.  My best one was in a ferry port at passport control on my way home from Calais in France to Dover in England.  Even the grumpy French boarder guard laughed!

If you can learn to manage clipless pedals you'll find they give you more power when you cycle and I've also found that I stopped getting knee pain. 

A good friend of mine has reversible pedals that are clips on side and flat the other.  She uses the flat pedal when she's in heavy traffic or she has her young daughter on board in the child seat.

Lisa

I ended up with a pretty serious hip injury from the slow motion tumble... course I had three of them in a couple of weeks. d'oh!

The clips allow you to 'spin', using a full circular pedal stroke... pushing, pulling, and zzzzzzzzzzzzoooooooooooooooom!
2012-04-14 10:25 AM
in reply to: #4149805

User image

Master
Minneapolis, Minnesota
awk1987 - 2012-04-13 10:14 PM

Threejs - I'm not laughing...I bought a pair of those too because I was afraid to commit to the shoes/pedals!

Susie-Too funny. I've been hitting the pool early on Saturdays & then rushing upstairs to do 5-7 miles on the stationary bike. I like to avoid the crowds if possible.

I haven't been on any bike since junior high, so I opted for the 'fitness' style as opposed to an all out road bike - ok to use on limestone trails and such.  I wasn't sure what your location was, and didn't want to list a bunch of misc trail names.  I have the maps for DPRT and there are some smaller forest preserve routes farther west near my house.  I think for my first few outings I'll stick to the paved path in Independence Grove.  I ran there a few weeks ago (when it was 85!) and it seems pretty bike friendly and connects to DPRT for when I have accumulated a little more time in the saddle (just can't abbreviate thatUndecided).

The clip-in/out technique is definitely daunting and Look pedals seem to be the frontrunner in terms of recommendations. I don't want to overthink it and will probably be fine using gym shoes. But I also don't want to start with bad form that could develop into bad habits and potential for injury down the line.  Nonsense?

Off to pack the swim bag.  I always forget my water bottle.

Terri

hee hee hee... time in the... well ,yeah
2012-04-14 10:27 AM
in reply to: #4149590

User image

Master
Minneapolis, Minnesota
Threejs - 2012-04-13 7:35 PM

stephsprint - 2012-04-13 3:56 AM Off to the gym. Seems the only way to stretch out my lower back is to use the leg press machine. Weird, I know, but it works. Today is a 'rest day' for me, but I rested most of the week. How is everybody's weekend looking? got a brick on the schedule? Does anyone need any help with the programs? here or even if you found one elsewhere, please ask. Friday the 13th. Be careful, even if you aren't superstitious, other people are... and it makes them do stupid things. ;-)

Got off work early today to do some biking - pouring rain and thunder - unusually nasty weather for the beach - and Friday the 13th!! I think I will stay home, off the streets and do some core work instead.

We had some flash flood warnings here in Miami. I hit the gym.
2012-04-14 10:27 AM
in reply to: #4149486

User image

Master
Minneapolis, Minnesota
jessica7378 - 2012-04-13 6:03 PM

the super sprint is half normal sprint distance... I had a delay on the swim training so this is only 150 yards, and I figure Ill get the experience of the transitions. Itll be like an awesome brick workout

Very cool.

2012-04-14 10:32 AM
in reply to: #4148406

User image

Master
Minneapolis, Minnesota
Lovey - 2012-04-13 11:20 AM

stephsprint - 2012-04-13 6:56 AM

• ....... How is everybody's weekend looking? got a brick on the schedule? Does anyone need any help with the programs? here or even if you found one elsewhere, please ask..... ;-)

• I tried the BT training programs but I didn't like it being broken out by minutes. For running, I definitely go by distance. For biking I usually go by distance because I follow the trails point to point but I could do time. Swimming, I go by time.
    How do I incorporate the BT program into my training. I don't follow a plan for swimming or biking. I follow a tweaked version of Hal Higdon half marathon program.

Swimming is my hardest area and the area I feel most unmotivated about. Swimming on my own is worst than pulling teeth sometimes. I am thinking of finding masters swim class that swim several times a week. My pre-masters class swims only once a week on Saturdays at 6am right before my 7:30am long run!!!

A swim instructor is probably what you need. Some real time and attention, because until you can FEEL it, swim is just a bi..um a toil.
    2012-04-14 10:36 AM
    in reply to: #4148872

User image

Master
    Minneapolis, Minnesota
    jessica7378 - 2012-04-13 1:59 PM

I'm so confused...is this the spring group now, or the old group. HELP!

workouts going well. Two swims and mucho biking. Thinking about doing a super sprint on May 12.

The old group ended so quickly... it was like whiplash! then suddenly we were archived! geesh! so i thought, let's do this one too. So, here we are, some faces from McFuzz, and some faces from the last Stephsprint group, and a whole lotta new faces!! It's a good group and a really good mix of veterans and newbies.

It's a challenge to keep up with everybody and their posts, but I'll do my best.
    2012-04-14 10:56 AM

User image

Master
    Minneapolis, Minnesota
    Put on my Newtons this morning and got my metronome... set it for 170 bpm... ended up with 167, still a bit fast for me. But my Form Focuses this morning were cadence and long spine (chin tucked). It was a nice little run, probably less than 2 miles. The running season was long and arduous so I took a lot of time off. Now, I will pay!!

Tomorrow is a leg day at the gym and then I will swim or spin, not sure which. Hope everybody has a relaxing weekend and gets a little training in too!
    2012-04-14 9:42 PM
    in reply to: #4150356

User image

stephsprint - 2012-04-14 10:23 AM

Lisa

I ended up with a pretty serious hip injury from the slow motion tumble... course I had three of them in a couple of weeks. d'oh! The clips allow you to 'spin', using a full circular pedal stroke... pushing, pulling, and zzzzzzzzzzzzoooooooooooooooom!

^^These...

After just a couple of rides, I'm noticing my knees when I would prefer they remain quiet and unobtrusive. Not pain necessarily, but some twinges that weren't there before.  And I would like to learn how to harness the zoooom, engaging all the leg muscles not just quads.  I'm attending a tri event at the LRS tomorrow - there may be cycling resources there that i can tap into.  

In other news, my DH installed the cadence sensor for my Garmin on my bike, so I can upload biking workout info now to my training log. Yay! And today's swim workout was my longest yardage yet - only 2700 meters but a good way to start the weekend.  Does anyone use a lap counter of any kind?

Another late night hockey game is going to make tomorrow's 6mile run a challenge... #becauseitsthecup.  Cool

2012-04-15 4:34 AM
    in reply to: #4151129

User image

South East England
    awk1987 - 2012-04-15 2:42 AM
    stephsprint - 2012-04-14 10:23 AM

Lisa

I ended up with a pretty serious hip injury from the slow motion tumble... course I had three of them in a couple of weeks. d'oh! The clips allow you to 'spin', using a full circular pedal stroke... pushing, pulling, and zzzzzzzzzzzzoooooooooooooooom!

^^These...

After just a couple of rides, I'm noticing my knees when I would prefer they remain quiet and unobtrusive. Not pain necessarily, but some twinges that weren't there before.  And I would like to learn how to harness the zoooom, engaging all the leg muscles not just quads.  I'm attending a tri event at the LRS tomorrow - there may be cycling resources there that i can tap into.  

In other news, my DH installed the cadence sensor for my Garmin on my bike, so I can upload biking workout info now to my training log. Yay! And today's swim workout was my longest yardage yet - only 2700 meters but a good way to start the weekend.  Does anyone use a lap counter of any kind?

Another late night hockey game is going to make tomorrow's 6mile run a challenge... #becauseitsthecup.  Cool

Did you have some help to align your cleats when you fitted them to your shoes?  It is possible if they fractionally aren't in the right place you can make your knees hurt.

Lisa

2012-04-15 5:31 AM
    in reply to: #4147780

User image

New user
    Stonington, CT
    Subject: RE: Let's do this thing! StephSprint group OPEN!
    stephsprint - 2012-04-13 6:43 AM
    Zbridget - 2012-04-08 9:36 PM

You are doing a half as your first race? I hope I'm not repeating myself. Have you joined usa triathlon? they have the most information on training. i just got my magazine in the mail, love it.

I WAS doing a half as my first race, now my work has a 5K on May 5th- that will be my first race.  I ran 3 miles in 40 minutes yesterday- would like to get that down to 30 minutes by June.  Going on a business trip today bringing my swimsuit and running shoes.  I will check out usa triathlon- thanks for the info!

Edited by Zbridget 2012-04-15 5:36 AM
    2012-04-15 8:07 AM
    in reply to: #4147782

New user

Subject: RE: Let's do this thing! StephSprint group OPEN!

I am taking easy on bike and running, 9just run/walk a minute at the time).

I am getting some massage every night, thanks to my wife patience, and some ice after that. Compretion during the day.

i have been taking ibuprofen for a wile but didn't work for me. I feel a little better with aspirin.

It is going better every day. Thanks

2012-04-15 9:14 AM

I am so happy to see the clips and shoes convo! I just bought my first bike and it's a road bike. I have rode it twice so far. Yesterday I was with the team and have started to see the diffrence! I have the straped pedals and seem to fumble a lot trying to get in them and am considering switching over. Problem is money and trying decide if its really worth it for my first tri! Any how I am swiming with the team later=} incase your wondering I am training with team in training for the leukemia and lymphoma society. I have swim and bike meets with team members as well as coaches and mentors!
    2012-04-15 11:36 AM

User image

Expert
    Illinois _ Chicago area

Regarding the conversation on bikes/clips/knee (and other) pain.

The position of your cleats, seat etc can make a huge difference in how your various body parts will feel on the bike.  You  can  play around with position yourself, just make sure you only change one thing at a time so you know what made a difference, either for good or bad.  If possible the better option would be to go back to where you purchased your bike and have them adjust the fit.  A recent purchase should include some adjustments.  If you continue to have problems you can get a bike fitting, although that can be pricey, but worth it if biking begins to cause pain.  My friend would always have a bad back ache after a long ride.  She finally gave in a had a professional bike fit and what a difference it made.

2012-04-15 11:44 AM

User image

Expert
    Illinois _ Chicago area

So my club is closed for renovations this week. 

So to keep active I am going to do core and strength work and  home and swim at a local park district pool.  I swam yesterday and WOW!  The water temp was perfect!  I have been freezing my @$$ off at my club.  I wear a swim shirt over my suit in attempt to keep warm and I have a friend who wears her wetsuit in the pool.  I can only go for about 45 minutes and then I'm shivering.  After my hour swims I have to take a really hot shower to warm up. I swam in the park pool for an hour and half and was never cold, or too warm either.  Could have stayed in longer but was turning into a prune.   How am I ever going to get back into the club pool? 

2012-04-15 11:50 AM
    in reply to: #4149600

User image

Expert
    Illinois _ Chicago area
    Threejs - 2012-04-13 6:39 PM
    suzimmer - 2012-04-13 12:08 PM

Terri,

I concur with Steph on the Look pedals, if you go that route.  Have you ever ridden a road bike before?    I just plunged right into both, new road bike and clipless.  If you are used to biking it isn't too bad.  If you haven't been on a bike in awhile, perhaps you could get used to the handling of the bike first before going clipless.  I must admit to several falls while getting used to being clipped in.  Nothing like that helpless feeling of falling in slow motion while your feet are still attached to the bike. But it's usually more embarrassing than injury producing.

Susie

I have cages on my pedals - go ahead and laugh - maybe someday I will graduate to those uber cool pedals and shoes.....

No one will ever laugh at you here.  You are out there riding, that's what counts. 

And Terri, you have some great trails to ride on up there in Lake County.  Independence Grove is really nice and going north from there in the DPRT is very scenic. 

2012-04-15 8:24 PM

User image

Colorado

I got Speedplay light action pedals and some incredibly amazing Secialized Ember shoes this week...today I practiced clipping in and out nine million times in my garage, then it was time to at least attempt a little riding. I managed a slow-motion fall exiting the garage while clipped in on one side. Sweet. Am I a real cyclist now? ;-)

After the one fall (on my mountain bike so as not to hurt my precious my road bike), everything was pretty uneventful. I was no longer worried about falling and clipping in and out of the speedplays was really easy. My long ride day turned into a "putz around the parking lot" kind of day, but whatever - I'm clipless!

2012-04-15 9:00 PM

User image

New user

I've been following everyone's posts, but not sure I have anything interesting to add....  I still don't have a bike, so just using stationary bike at the gym.  Probably should think about it soon.

Love my swim training, but really not enjoying running.  I do it cos I know I need to, and i just 'hope' it all improves over time....

Well, hope everyone has a fantastic week, and gets some good training sessions in!!

2012-04-15 10:01 PM
    in reply to: #4152463

User image

Colorado
    cislfamily - 2012-04-15 8:00 PM

I've been following everyone's posts, but not sure I have anything interesting to add....  I still don't have a bike, so just using stationary bike at the gym.  Probably should think about it soon.

The bike stores here are doing great closeout sales on last year's models. I checked online inventory before heading into a few bike shops and I got a great deal on a 2011 Trek Madone. So if you're looking, you may be able to get a good deal right now!

2012-04-15 10:09 PM
    in reply to: #4152564

User image

New user

thanks amybecca, I will take a look.  I'm not sure it works the same way here (we live in Indonesia) but I will still have a look around and see if I can find a decent bargain!!

2012-04-16 9:26 AM

User image

Master
    Minneapolis, Minnesota
    How often should you run?

http://running.competitor.com/2012/03/training/running-101-how-ofte...

For me, 3 times a week is plenty. Especially when I actually DO it.
    2012-04-16 9:52 AM

User image

Master
    Minneapolis, Minnesota
    DIGEST!

Off to pack the swim bag. I always forget my water bottle.
    Terri
    GLAD I’M NOT THE ONLY ONE. I ALSO FORGET MY FINS A LOT.

After just a couple of rides, I'm noticing my knees when I would prefer they remain quiet and unobtrusive. Not pain necessarily, but some twinges that weren't there before. And I would like to learn how to harness the zoooom, engaging all the leg muscles not just quads. I'm attending a tri event at the LRS tomorrow - there may be cycling resources there that i can tap into.
    WELL, CYCLING THIS WAY IS NEW. KEEP YOUR KNEES ‘TIGHT’… MEANING CLOSE TO THE BIKE. DON’T LET THEM SPLAY OUT. ELBOWS IN AND LOOSE, KNEES TIGHT.

In other news, my DH installed the cadence sensor for my Garmin on my bike, so I can upload biking workout info now to my training log. Yay! And today's swim workout was my longest yardage yet - only 2700 meters but a good way to start the weekend. Does anyone use a lap counter of any kind?
    Awk
    ONE WEEK FROM TODAY IS MY B ‘DAY AND MY DH IS GETTING ME A LAP COUNTING WATCH. ENRIQUE (ECOPASOS) RECOMMENDED. IT’S FROM SWIMOVATE. THE NEW GARMIN 910 IS 500+ DOLLARS, THIS ONE IS CERTAINLY NOT AS NICE, BUT IT WILL DO THE TRICK. I ALREADY HAVE A 310XT SO I’M GOOD. OF COURSE, SOON, WITH ANYMORE GADGETS, I’LL PROBABLY SINK TO THE BOTTOM.

2700 METERS. I'M SURE I'VE NEVER SWUM THAT MUCH AT ONE TIME. HOW THE HECK DO YOU DO THAT?
    Did you have some help to align your cleats when you fitted them to your shoes? It is possible if they fractionally aren't in the right place you can make your knees hurt.
    Lisa
    BIKE FIT. IF YOU’VE GOT THE $ GET A PROPER BIKE FIT. #1 ISSUE IS USUALLY SEAT HEIGHT. WITH YOUR PEDAL AT THE BOTTOM, YOUR KNEE SHOULD BE SLIGHTLY BENT. AS YOU PEDAL, YOU SHOULD NOT ROCK FROM SIDE TO SIDE. STRAIGHT KNEE? ROCKING? SEAT TOO HIGH. BUT SEAT TOO LOW WILL JUST MAKE YOU WORK SO HARD YOU WANT TO DIE. I THINK PEOPLE GET THAT ONE RIGHT AWAY!

I WAS doing a half as my first race, now my work has a 5K on May 5th- that will be my first race. I ran 3 miles in 40 minutes yesterday- would like to get that down to 30 minutes by June. Going on a business trip today bringing my swimsuit and running shoes. I will check out usa triathlon- thanks for the info!
    OK, I FEEL YOU HERE, BUT…I REMEMBER BREAKING INTO THE 37 RANGE (I AM STILL THERE). 5K IS A TOUGH TOUGH RACE BECAUSE IT IS SO SHORT. TO TAKE 10 MINUTES OFF IN JUST A FEW WEEKS MEANS YOU HAVE TO CUT FROM 12:30 MILES TO 11:33 MILES. THAT’S A WHOLE MINUTE. SO UNLESS YOU WERE REALLY DOGGING IT, IT MIGHT NOT GO THAT WELL. WALKING LUNGES, LEG PRESSES AND THOSE KINDS OF THINGS WILL HELP WITH LEG STRENGTH AND MAKE YOU FASTER, BUT NOT IN SUCH A SHORT PERIOD OF TIME. I HOPE YOU DO... I HOPE YOU KILL IT.

I am taking easy on bike and running, 9just run/walk a minute at the time).
    I am getting some massage every night, thanks to my wife patience, and some ice after that. Compretion during the day
    ALBERTO THAT SOUNDS LIKE A REASONABLE REGIMEN! COMPRESSION IS ALSO GOOD.

SUZ… A COLD POOL? ZOIKS! WHAT KIND OF CORE WORK DO YOU DO, IT’S SOMETHING I’M TRYING TOGET BETTER WITH. REALLY TIRED OF PLANKS.

After the one fall (on my mountain bike so as not to hurt my precious my road bike), everything was pretty uneventful. I was no longer worried about falling and clipping in and out of the speedplays was really easy. My long ride day turned into a "putz around the parking lot" kind of day, but whatever - I'm clipless!
    YAY AMY!! LEARNING TO ‘CORNER’ IN A PARKING LOT IS A GOOD THING. LEFT HAND TURN… LEFT PEDAL UP…LEAN INTO TURN. REMEMBER TO HAVE THE PEDAL UP ON THE TURN SIDE. IF YOU’VE EVER BURIED A PEDAL IN THE ASPHALT… IT IS AN UGLY AND PAINFUL FALL. PUTZING IS A GOOD WAY TO GET A FEEL FOR YOUR BIKE!!

I've been following everyone's posts, but not sure I have anything interesting to add.... I still don't have a bike, so just using stationary bike at the gym. Probably should think about it soon.
    Love my swim training, but really not enjoying running. I do it cos I know I need to, and i just 'hope' it all improves over time....
    Well, hope everyone has a fantastic week, and gets some good training sessions in!!
    CISL… IS IT POSSIBLE TO FIND A SPIN BIKE TO USE RATHER THAN A STATIONARY BIKE? IT’S MUCH MORE LIKE A REAL BIKE. IF NOT, YOU ARE FINE WITH THE ONE YOU’RE USING. RUNNING ::SIGH::, I HEAR YOU. JUST KEEP AT IT. IT DOES GET EASIER…EACH LITTLE MILESTONE IS A JOY, MAKE SURE YOU TAKE THE TIME TO ENJOY THEM. I AM SLOW SLOW SLOW... BUT I AM GETTING FASTER (SLOWLY)
    2012-04-16 10:09 AM

User image

Master
    Minneapolis, Minnesota
    Subject: RE: STEPH SPRINT FULL - PACING
    Ok math is not my strong suit.

http://ballard1.temp.veriohosting.com/calculators/minpermile.htm

That link, and many others, will take you to a place where you can figure how fast you need to run/or how fast (per mile) you have run a particular distance or race.

My 5k (3.1 mile) PR (personal record (PB personal best)) is 37 something.

My 10k (6.2 mile) PR (I have only done one and it was last month) is 1:22:22. A 13:17 pace. I was slow, but I finished fast ... I didn't know how much I'd have left. Turns out, a lot. My last mile was 11:15 ish.

SO my next 5k is the first weekend in May. I'm going to start slow and try to get faster. I hope to break 37.

AND my next 10K is May 12th. Now that I understand how it works, I think I can break 1:20. (11:54 pace)

IF I worked harder on my leg strength, I would get faster, sooner. But I lack discipline...and motivation/inspiration.

One of the reasons I like to do this mentoring thing is because of all of you. YOU INSPIRE ME. I did all my workouts in the gym this weekend. I weighed in 2lbs lighter this morning.

Thanks for posting, thanks for being honest, and please please please... KEEP IT UP! (it's all about me, after all)

Edited by stephsprint 2012-04-16 10:11 AM
    2012-04-16 10:37 AM
    in reply to: #4153336

User image

Veteran
    Baltimore Area
    Subject: RE: STEPH SPRINT FULL - PACING
    stephsprint - 2012-04-16 11:09 AM

Ok math is not my strong suit.

http://ballard1.temp.veriohosting.com/calculators/minpermile.htm

That link, and many others, will take you to a place where you can figure how fast you need to run/or how fast (per mile) you have run a particular distance or race.

My 5k (3.1 mile) PR (personal record (PB personal best)) is 37 something.

My 10k (6.2 mile) PR (I have only done one and it was last month) is 1:22:22. A 13:17 pace. I was slow, but I finished fast ... I didn't know how much I'd have left. Turns out, a lot. My last mile was 11:15 ish.

SO my next 5k is the first weekend in May. I'm going to start slow and try to get faster. I hope to break 37.

AND my next 10K is May 12th. Now that I understand how it works, I think I can break 1:20. (11:54 pace)

IF I worked harder on my leg strength, I would get faster, sooner. But I lack discipline...and motivation/inspiration.

One of the reasons I like to do this mentoring thing is because of all of you. YOU INSPIRE ME. I did all my workouts in the gym this weekend. I weighed in 2lbs lighter this morning.

Thanks for posting, thanks for being honest, and please please please... KEEP IT UP! (it's all about me, after all)

I completed 2 of my 3 races I have this month.

Dec 17, 2011 - Celtic 5 miler. I finished in 1:09:15, a 13:51 pace (FYI)
    April 1st - Cherry Blossom 10 miler. I finished in 2:14:22, a 13:20 pace.
    April 15th - Clyde's 10K. I finished in 1:21:21, a 13:04 pace. I thought the big hill would kill me for sure but I didn't stop at all. The last .2 miles was at a 10:59 pace, no wondered I almost keeled over at teh end.

It may have been slow but I went all out. Considering I started retraining late last year after injury at a 16 minute pace, I am SO PROUD of my time. It seems my body is slowly beginning to remember it use to run strong, slow but strong.

Next race is Iron Girl Half Marathon on April 29th!!
    New Thread
    BT Development Mentor Program Archives » STEPH SPRINT FULL Let's do this thing! StephSprint group FULL! Rss Feed  

of 45