BT Development Mentor Program Archives » Yanti & Lynn: Manatee Madness Mentor Group CLOSED Rss Feed  
Moderators: alicefoeller Reply

of 69

2011-12-27 5:49 PM
in reply to: #3956373

User image

Expert
Albuquerque, New Mexico
Subject: RE: Yanti & Lynn: Manatee Madness Mentor Group CLOSED

wagonnatri - 2011-12-27 5:27 PM SOS I don't have a clue how to do this.  I will give a whirl and if I can't figure it out I may need your help.  Foot in mouth

Are you on Facebook? If you are and you have pix of your pug there, you can drag and drop the pix from FB right into your open edit window here. Super top secret method. Otherwise you can upload to flickr and then paste the code for a direct link into the image URL window (button that looks like a tree on the tool bar when you are editing. If that doesn't work, hollaback and get some advice from Yanti...she should be back now that the swim showering thread has been yanked. She's mastrous with pixtures...

2011-12-27 5:51 PM
in reply to: #3952806

User image

Pug Palace
Subject: RE: Yanti & Lynn: Manatee Madness Mentor Group is OPEN
lmscozz - 2011-12-25 2:51 PM
wagonnatri - 2011-12-24 10:34 AM

If you still have TRI mentor space available I would love to join this group.  It sounds like you have great fun and you have PUGS! I live in the WA Pug Palace. 

A bit about me.  I am a single middle aged mother of two sons, both are in college.  I am a runner. I have completed several half marathons and run on a regular basis.  A couple of the gals I run with on Saturday mornings and myself decided that 2012 was the year we would TRI...  So here I am.  The running part I am good with, the swimming part I am totally ok with too, the bike eeekkk can one have their bike outfitted with a big hamster like protective ball... Just asking...

I am a total TRI newbie.  My experience thus far with TRI's is purchasing equipment. I purchased an end of year 2011 clearance road bike in October with the help of a good friend who has completed several TRI's. My family names their cars so in the spirit of naming vechiles I named my scarey two wheeled light green & white contraption Tinkerbell. I bought myself a gently used wetsuit for Christmas, and finally the bravest purchase of all I bought a SWIMSUIT which I have been swimming in two days a week. 

Much to learn and a bit overwhelmed. Need to clean up my diet and drop 20 pounds.  Any and all helpful advice would be appreciated.

2012 Goals

January - Disneyland Tinkerbell Half

May - Portland Rock and Roll Half

Seattle Danskin TRI

Seattle TREK TRI

TRI TURTLE TRI

Welcome!! You're in the right place. What's your "real" name? With the running background and swimming initiative and buying a bike and wetsuit, you are so ready. When I started the whole triathlon stuff a few years ago, I knew nothing but with the help of BT and some research on my own, got up to speed quickly. I think the Danskin tri's are great first races. They are very female friendly and empowering for women. Glad to have you on board!

Thanks Lynn.  My real name is Chris.  The ladies I run with decided a Danskin TRI would be a good TRI to start with. 

2011-12-27 6:07 PM
in reply to: #3952911

User image

Pug Palace
TriAya - 2011-12-25 6:08 PM
wagonnatri - 2011-12-25 2:34 AM

If you still have TRI mentor space available I would love to join this group.  It sounds like you have great fun and you have PUGS! I live in the WA Pug Palace. 

A bit about me.  I am a single middle aged mother of two sons, both are in college.  I am a runner. I have completed several half marathons and run on a regular basis.  A couple of the gals I run with on Saturday mornings and myself decided that 2012 was the year we would TRI...  So here I am.  The running part I am good with, the swimming part I am totally ok with too, the bike eeekkk can one have their bike outfitted with a big hamster like protective ball... Just asking...

I am a total TRI newbie.  My experience thus far with TRI's is purchasing equipment. I purchased an end of year 2011 clearance road bike in October with the help of a good friend who has completed several TRI's. My family names their cars so in the spirit of naming vechiles I named my scarey two wheeled light green & white contraption Tinkerbell. I bought myself a gently used wetsuit for Christmas, and finally the bravest purchase of all I bought a SWIMSUIT which I have been swimming in two days a week. 

Much to learn and a bit overwhelmed. Need to clean up my diet and drop 20 pounds.  Any and all helpful advice would be appreciated.

2012 Goals

January - Disneyland Tinkerbell Half

May - Portland Rock and Roll Half

Seattle Danskin TRI

Seattle TREK TRI

TRI TURTLE TRI

As Lynn said, a warm welcome! To BT and this group both!

I hear you on the bike. When I got mine (right before my first tri), I seriously asked the guys at the bike shop if they could put training wheels on it. No, but they did put big cruiser bars on it so I could reach the handlebars and possibly learn how to turn them.

HEY LYNN HER BIKE IS NAMED TINKERBELL!!! That is verrrry special ... it was a Tinkerbell that named us the Manatees, many moons ago.

Once the group firms up, I'll be posting all sorts of useful things ... as for cleaning up the diet and losing weight, a couple things really helped me (I'm sure others will chime in ... see what seems useful to you).

1. One change at a time. Like, one week switch to skimmed

WAIT A MINUTE. There is NO WAY you are old enough to have two boys in college. What, you had them when you were 10 or something?!

... milk. The next, replace a serving of something you need less of with a fruit or veggie. The next, halve the amount of sugar you use. Use substitutes or not, as you will. Anyway, for me, changes were much more sustainable if I implemented them one at a time.

2. Get consistent with training; follow a training program. So much easier when you know exactly what to do that day and you just do it. It will also help regulate your metabolism and sleep, both of which are important components in weight loss (Lynn ... no laughing at me!)

Thanks Yanti.  I love your advice on starting with one thing a week.  It makes it more sense to make smaller changes versus changing everything about my diet all at once.  Like a few others have mentioned, the sugar monkey on my back force is strong... plus I am an emotional eater and I grew up in a family of emotional eaters.

My sons have been home from college so their is food, chips, baked goods, and candy EVERYflippinWHERE...

Wish I could tell you I was a mere babe when I had the boys but unfortunately I was not.  It must be my sexy sunglasses that make me look younger. 

SOOOO is having cookies with my morning half calf coffee a bad thing... 

Sorry I have been absent from our group the last couple of days.  Busy with the Christmas craziness. 

Off to my spinning class.

Chris

2011-12-27 6:44 PM
in reply to: #3942879

User image

Veteran
Hi everyone, after work this afternoon I got in a swim and this evening did my strength training.  My behind is pretty sore after getting on the bike yesterday.  I'm rewarding myself with a glass of wine, yum.
2011-12-27 7:06 PM
in reply to: #3954742

User image

Expert
Troy, MI

Ok.  I have caved to mother-hen pressure and mother nature with 32 degree weather with sleet and snow.  A dark run on an icy bridge/overpass is just STUPID.   Plus I am cold.  Plus I ate like crap all day so I feel like a sugar slug.  Plus _______________(insert any other excuse you can come up with).

My funny farm, seeing we are sharing pictures.  I've never known how to put pics into BT before.  Thank you for the directions.

Bailey(setter/beagle) and Niko(black golden doodle) (@65lbs 2 years ago). Niko is now 105lbs and looks like a tank on stilts.  He likes his food!

Momo, grandkitty #2, as a baby.  She is full grown now and a sweetheart.  Best kitty personality!!

Piper, the queen!! The queen likes to be in the room but no one can touch her.  She would love it if you just bowed at her presence.

Charlotte, my daughters "Char-apy" cat.  My daughter lives in a apartment that doesn't allow animals.  She got her doctor to write a note stating that she is medically necessary for my daughter's sanity.  She is classified as a one-eyed service animal!!  We love Char, she keeps Nicole controlled. 

Edited by jogo 2011-12-27 7:36 PM
2011-12-27 7:55 PM

User image

Expert

2011-12-27 7:58 PM

User image

Expert

Ok, so I tried to be cool and post a pix of my weiner dogs but I guess I'm not as computer literate as I had hoped.  Once I figure it out, I will upload.

Greetings to all in this group!  I look forward to getting to knowing each and everyone of you.

Had a good bike ride (trainer) today after a full day of work.  Am starting to get more motivation as my training is slowly increasing.  I had taken a few months off since IM Texas and am paying the price now.  Fortunately, the next big race is over 5 months away and I have plenty of time.  As mentioned I am using the Don Fink plan.  Prior to this, I never really followed any plan, just s/b/r as I felt I needed.  Not very scientific, but fun.  Now I'm on a work schedule that is for the most part 7 days on, 7 off.  

So my first question to the group, is thoughts on customizing my plan to meet this schedule?  My initial thoughts are that I should be doing more speedwork during my work weeks and work more on endurance on my weeks off. 

Edited by jimmyb 2011-12-27 8:23 PM
2011-12-27 8:47 PM
in reply to: #3954659

User image

Expert
Troy, MI
jimmyb - 2011-12-26 11:34 PM

Room for another???

My name is Jim, I'm an addicted triathlete.  I'm a 46 yr old Navy Veteran now Internal Medicine physician working as a Hospitalist in Grand Rapids, Michigan.  

I live in Michigan where the winters are very cold.  I am still riding outside and will do so until the ice appears or it gets below 20 degrees. 

Hey Jim, its good to see another Michigander here.  I can't imagine riding outside right now.  My outside breaking point is 45 degrees for bike.  I have had my trainer tire on my bike since the beginning of November.

2011-12-27 9:25 PM
in reply to: #3956563

User image

Melon Presser
jimmyb - 2011-12-28 9:58 AM

Ok, so I tried to be cool and post a pix of my weiner dogs but I guess I'm not as computer literate as I had hoped.  Once I figure it out, I will upload.

Greetings to all in this group!  I look forward to getting to knowing each and everyone of you.

Had a good bike ride (trainer) today after a full day of work.  Am starting to get more motivation as my training is slowly increasing.  I had taken a few months off since IM Texas and am paying the price now.  Fortunately, the next big race is over 5 months away and I have plenty of time.  As mentioned I am using the Don Fink plan.  Prior to this, I never really followed any plan, just s/b/r as I felt I needed.  Not very scientific, but fun.  Now I'm on a work schedule that is for the most part 7 days on, 7 off.  

So my first question to the group, is thoughts on customizing my plan to meet this schedule?  My initial thoughts are that I should be doing more speedwork during my work weeks and work more on endurance on my weeks off. 

That could work, especially since you have a significant base and I'm pretty sure you could handle a fair amount of back-to-back during your off-work week.

Here's my thoughts. If you look at the Fink plan, there's a bunch of shorter stuff (like the 30-45 min cycles followed by 15-min runs) and then the med/longer stuff. I'd take two weeks of his plan, move the shorter or at most medium workouts to your on-work week. Then the medium/plus and long stuff, move to your off-work week. Take the rest days whenever you feel like you need them.

2011-12-27 9:42 PM

Extreme Veteran

Bah.  Have done absolutely 0 training for a week now and counting.  Wife is back at work this week and I took the week off because the daycare is closed.  Haven't figured out how to schedule in a workout in the meantime.  I suppose chasing after a 3 year old while holding a 3 month old counts?  Please?

Hopefully I can get back into the game this week sometime. 

Oh, and obligatory pic:

2011-12-27 10:00 PM

User image

Veteran
Des Moines, IA

well I officially worked up a sweat tonight on the trainer in what feels like the first time i've worked out in years... it actually just might be accurate.

I'm still pretty out of breath and I feel really good mostly because I busted my and decided instead of watching the Chopped Champions finale (rerun?) i'd pop on the trainer for 30 minutes... well plus 30 minutes of bike maintenance... the 'ol horse needed some new tubes and I just happened to have a few handy.  It was especially cool to get some grease on the hands again - thank goodness for this house having a good private room in the basement to set up the trainer.

this is a repost from my blog http://onyourwayup.blogspot.com. feel free to follow it - warning: i'm a huge nerd.

which reminds me of two things:

1. do any of you use spotify, and those of you who do, do you mind sharing your workout playlists?

2. any other software developers in this group?

edit: felt compelled to share

Jack on Halloween

Edited by jtaddei 2011-12-27 10:02 PM

2011-12-28 2:12 AM

User image

England

have just entered my first information on my training log. Wow that thing is so cool! wish i new how to use it all/ understood some of the things it asks me. For now i will keep it simple as i have no idea how to work out my calories etc and as there are still so many christmas choccies around thats probably a good thing.

This is my third day of training. its 8 am and i have to run, swim and bike today as i couldnt bike yesterday as i was fixing my and my daughters punctures until after dark. Looking forward to getting going but it is a wet, grey, cold morningFrown.

Thanks for the link to the puncture tutorial Yanti. most helpful, although now i have no excuse to avoid this crummy weather.

Have been trying to upload a photo for my avatar but i think my files are too big, or perhaps i am just incompetent. will figure it soon i hope.

Happy training everyone

Allen

2011-12-28 5:35 AM

Leesburg, VA

Mornin' Manatees!! 

I'm pretty much at a loss about what to do today.  It's Wednesday, which means there's a spin class available but I'm sort of in the mood for some speed work.  Decisions, decisions.

Probably best to consider the rest of the week before deciding:

Monday - Spin/Run

Tuesday (yesterday) - 5.5 flat

Wednesday ????

Thursday - 6 miles hilly

Friday - TBD

Saturday - 10k

I'm missing my long run this week (for the 2nd week in a row). Maybe that's an idea but probably too much with the hills tomorrow. Shucks...  Ok, i see zero swimming so I'll go with swim/spin. Poor intervals and weight training, how I miss them.

How is everyone?  What sort of workouts do "we" have planned??  How many hours per week does everyone train?  I feel like I'm at capacity with basically an hour-ish a day.  But that doesnt seem like nearly enough time, especially not for the longer distance events.

2011-12-28 8:14 AM

User image

Coastal Carolina
5 mile run today followed by a 15 miler tomorrow. In the "getting prepared to start training" category making appointment to do bike fit, picking up a trainer tire and emailing masters swim group about joining up. Also need to make/find HIM training plan.
2011-12-28 9:08 AM
in reply to: #3956736

User image

Expert
Troy, MI

Okay, I need a serious talking to.   Bring it Mother Manatees!!

I think a marathon is TOO much of a stretch goal for me for April.  I think I could do it but I just am not motivated and am dreading the 20 mile training runs.  My heart is not in it. That being said, my heart is not into anything right now.  I am very unfocused and unmotivated.  I am happy with just working out when I feel like it and maybe trying to figure out what "lifestyle" changes I can make to lose weight (that is the politically correct way to say diet) after the New Year.  Right now, I want to be a slug and just play. 

I have this coach for another 2 months.  I'd like to utilize his knowledge but truly, coming off an "injury", I am just happy to run and don't want to worry about goals. 

I have toyed with a few sprint tri options and they seem appealing.  I think I am leading toward, sprints for my tri's and half marathons.  Doing anything that requires more than 2 hours of training on any one day or more than 2.5 hours to complete just sounds excessive.  This may be the year I work at losing weight and getting faster. 

Any thoughts? 

Do I keep moving forward with the Big Sur Marathon because I am registered or just concentrate on the half's I am registered for?   What do you think about sprints?  

I am very event ADD.  I really get bored about 2 hours in and just want to be done.  Is it awful that I just don't have any "high" aspirations to do longer right now?  

2011-12-28 9:17 AM
in reply to: #3956933

User image

Melon Presser
NEdaynow - 2011-12-28 7:35 PM

Mornin' Manatees!! 

I'm pretty much at a loss about what to do today.  It's Wednesday, which means there's a spin class available but I'm sort of in the mood for some speed work.  Decisions, decisions.

Monday - Spin/Run

Wednesday ????

Thursday - 6 miles hilly

Friday - TBD

Saturday - 10k

I'm missing my long run this week (for the 2nd week in a row). Maybe that's an idea but probably too much with the hills tomorrow. Shucks...  Ok, i see zero swimming so I'll go with swim/spin. Poor intervals and weight training, how I miss them.

How is everyone?  What sort of workouts do "we" have planned??  How many hours per week does everyone train?  I feel like I'm at capacity with basically an hour-ish a day.  But that doesnt seem like nearly enough time, especially not for the longer distance events.

Hey 'Lex! Did you ever post a bio? I tried scrolling for it but no dice. Where are you getting your training plan from? And what are your tri goals?

Hour a day is fine for Oly and a stretch for HIM, but possible. Just depends on what your goals are and how you can structure your time to meet them.

2011-12-28 9:23 AM
in reply to: #3957290

User image

Melon Presser
jogo - 2011-12-28 11:08 PM

I think a marathon is TOO much of a stretch goal for me for April.  I think I could do it but I just am not motivated and am dreading the 20 mile training runs.  My heart is not in it. That being said, my heart is not into anything right now.  I am very unfocused and unmotivated.  I am happy with just working out when I feel like it and maybe trying to figure out what "lifestyle" changes I can make to lose weight (that is the politically correct way to say diet) after the New Year.  Right now, I want to be a slug and just play. 

I have this coach for another 2 months.  I'd like to utilize his knowledge but truly, coming off an "injury", I am just happy to run and don't want to worry about goals. 

I have toyed with a few sprint tri options and they seem appealing.  I think I am leading toward, sprints for my tri's and half marathons.  Doing anything that requires more than 2 hours of training on any one day or more than 2.5 hours to complete just sounds excessive.  This may be the year I work at losing weight and getting faster. 

Any thoughts? 

Do I keep moving forward with the Big Sur Marathon because I am registered or just concentrate on the half's I am registered for?   What do you think about sprints?  

I am very event ADD.  I really get bored about 2 hours in and just want to be done.  Is it awful that I just don't have any "high" aspirations to do longer right now?  

I don't think a mary is too much in April, but I think Big Sur might be. Super tough course with the time limit perpetually looming. As you know, Miss Mary Maniac, it's not hard to build up to 26.2 but it's very hard to gain speed doing it when you're talking months instead of year(s).

I think it's aw-some that you want to play and have fun with the sports and figure out living nutrition. Sprints are great fun, they can be as easy or hard as you want to make them and always good experience for the bank.

2011-12-28 9:30 AM
in reply to: #3957326

User image

Expert
Troy, MI
TriAya - 2011-12-28 10:23 AM

Any thoughts? 

I don't think a mary is too much in April, but I think Big Sur might be. Super tough course with the time limit perpetually looming. As you know, Miss Mary Maniac, it's not hard to build up to 26.2 but it's very hard to gain speed doing it when you're talking months instead of year(s).

I think it's aw-some that you want to play and have fun with the sports and figure out living nutrition. Sprints are great fun, they can be as easy or hard as you want to make them and always good experience for the bank.

Have you done Big Sur?  Why is it a super tough course?   Is it the hills?  Or the wind?

2011-12-28 9:54 AM
in reply to: #3957357

User image

Melon Presser
jogo - 2011-12-28 11:30 PM
TriAya - 2011-12-28 10:23 AM

Any thoughts? 

Have you done Big Sur?  Why is it a super tough course?   Is it the hills?  Or the wind?

Nope! But I have run in that area, and run with many people who've run it. Hills for sure, often wind, and sometimes weather.

If you're so inclined, they may let you transfer to the 21-miler.

2011-12-28 9:55 AM
in reply to: #3956933

User image

Master
Vista, CA
NEdaynow - 2011-12-28 3:35 AM

Mornin' Manatees!! 

Monday - Spin/Run

Wednesday ????

Thursday - 6 miles hilly

Friday - TBD

Saturday - 10k

Your cunundrum is exactly why I like to have a plan while training. It takes the guesswork out of "What do I do today?" but, yes trying to get a couple of swimming sessions in per week, even just 20 minutes, will help. With myself, I find that whatever I resist most doing is probably what I "need" to be doing.

Edited by lmscozz 2011-12-28 9:55 AM
2011-12-28 10:06 AM
in reply to: #3957290

User image

Master
Vista, CA
jogo - 2011-12-28 7:08 AM

Any thoughts? 

Hey Jo- Just read some other BTers race reports from Big Sur. You might want to check them out. Just go to race listings and put in Big Sur. You can then select names of who's run it and their reports.

I totally hear you not having your heart into it, but I say, why decide now? You're already registered, right? You're not buying your plane ticket for months. You can just train "as if" and follow your coaches plan as you can. If you get into it and decide not to do it, you can do the 21-miler like Yanti said. Or, maybe you could find some peeps and drop down to the relay. I'm sure we could find you relay partners (pick me!).

Keep in mind that any sprints or 1/2 marys you do can also serve as training for the marathon. IMHO, cross training for a marathon is the way to go. Ever hear of the FIRST program out of Fordham? They advocate 3 runs per week and biking and swimming as cross training the other days.

I sense you want this decided now, but if you can just be where you are right now and not feel pressured to make any decisions, keep your training going as best you can, you might be able to make a more informed decision later on. Thoughts?

2011-12-28 10:18 AM
in reply to: #3957486

User image

Expert
Troy, MI
lmscozz - 2011-12-28 11:06 AM
jogo - 2011-12-28 7:08 AM

Any thoughts? 

Hey Jo- Just read some other BTers race reports from Big Sur. You might want to check them out. Just go to race listings and put in Big Sur. You can then select names of who's run it and their reports.

I totally hear you not having your heart into it, but I say, why decide now? You're already registered, right? You're not buying your plane ticket for months. You can just train "as if" and follow your coaches plan as you can. If you get into it and decide not to do it, you can do the 21-miler like Yanti said. Or, maybe you could find some peeps and drop down to the relay. I'm sure we could find you relay partners (pick me!).

Keep in mind that any sprints or 1/2 marys you do can also serve as training for the marathon. IMHO, cross training for a marathon is the way to go. Ever hear of the FIRST program out of Fordham? They advocate 3 runs per week and biking and swimming as cross training the other days.

I sense you want this decided now, but if you can just be where you are right now and not feel pressured to make any decisions, keep your training going as best you can, you might be able to make a more informed decision later on. Thoughts?

Lynne, the only reason I want this decided is this is the training start week.  I usually try to live a marathon training lifestyle for 18 weeks prior to a marathon and use a Higdon plan for my runs.  Dec. 25 was 18 weeks out.  The sprints and 1/2's are all after the marathon so they aren't much cross training at this point.  Running is my favorite discipline so the Fordham plan has never been a favorite of mine.  Maybe its like you said, I need to see a plan.  Working with a coach, I am only getting week to week workouts so there is no build up in my mind.  I usually print off a plan, hang it on my fridge, and x out the days after I complete the workout.  I love to see it fill up with x's.  I am real high-tech over here, can you tell? 

I really want to check out the WW changes and see if I can't lose some of this excess.  I know that if I train for a mary, I only have about 3-4 weeks where I can actually function in a calorie deficit.  I usually just maintain my weight, no matter where I'm at, when I am training. 

I have to make some decisions about what is more important.  ACCCKKK!!  No that wasn't me hacking up a hairball.  It was me freaking out at the pressure of the New Year and new goals.  

If I don't have a goal, be it weight loss or an event, then I am a lazy slug.  Unfortunately, I don't know which is more important to me right now.  I could do the weight loss and sprints or halfs, hence my dilemma. 

I will look into the relay and the 21 miler but I think most everything is sold out. 

2011-12-28 10:30 AM
in reply to: #3957486

User image

Expert
Troy, MI

21 mile is sold out.  Relay is for a 5 person team and I can't justify that expense for a ~5-6 mile run.  The marathon reg was $135 but with travel it will cost ~$1000.  I have to know that I can finish and get a medal if I am investing that much money in my own selfish endeavor.  That is why I hired a coach. 

This injury and these past 6 weeks of not running have me freaked out.  My run went very well on Monday, but very slow and I felt I was working at least at marathon RACE pace, not long distance training pace.   My heart rate was in Zone 3 the entire run.  Literally 32 minutes out of 35 minutes for a 3 mile "easy" run.  I tried a 14 min/mile pace the other night and still I was in low zone 3.  All the cross training while I was "injured" did not translate well.  I know I've just restarted running but I feel like I am behind now and catching up.  Marathon training should be entered in with a strong base, not couch to marathon.   

2011-12-28 12:00 PM
in reply to: #3957106

User image

Veteran
North Bend, WA

Tripopo - 2011-12-28 6:14 AM 5 mile run today followed by a 15 miler tomorrow. In the "getting prepared to start training" category making appointment to do bike fit, picking up a trainer tire and emailing masters swim group about joining up. Also need to make/find HIM training plan.

Looks like a good plan!  keep us posted on your choice of HIM training plan...I am filipping back and forth on which one to do.  So many choices and not sure what / how I want to train.  I have 2 HIMs planned ...and toying with signing up for IM Cananda - there are 88 Community slots available...and my Tri team is raffeling off an entry to a sold out race - you pay but it's an entry.  

I do a Tri Team swim and love it!!  Hope the masters works out for you.

2011-12-28 12:05 PM

User image

Veteran
North Bend, WA

LOVING all the puppy pictures!! We had a lovely lovely yellow lab for 10 glorious years along with 3 cats for 15 yrs.  They all are gone now so we are an empty nest.  We aren't home enough to have them....though my heartstrings are pulled when I see these pics.

Hug them all for me.

New Thread
BT Development Mentor Program Archives » Yanti & Lynn: Manatee Madness Mentor Group CLOSED Rss Feed  

of 69