BT Development Mentor Program Archives » jesse_d Mentor Group - Closed Rss Feed  
Moderators: alicefoeller Reply

of 14

2009-06-04 12:26 PM
in reply to: #2113192

New user

Montreal
Subject: RE: jesse_d Mentor Group - Closed
Jesse- Wow I needed that, I also need a good swift kick in the butt

You’re right I don’t have a lot of time and I think that was stressing me out.
My motivator for signing up for the race was to improve my times from last year. Like you, I like to challenge myself. I also love the feeling I get from training and the feeling of accomplishment I get from this sport.

I’m really disappointed in myself for letting myself go. I have to stop with the excuses and let me tell you I have been very creative with excuses!!

My schedule is fine; I like what we came up with. I just need to stick with it and not procrastinate. I need to make this a priority.

NO MORE EXCUSES!!!

Thanks Jesse!!

2009-06-04 12:53 PM
in reply to: #2195064

User image

Regular
cher - 2009-06-04 12:26 PM Jesse- Wow I needed that, I also need a good swift kick in the butt You’re right I don’t have a lot of time and I think that was stressing me out. My motivator for signing up for the race was to improve my times from last year. Like you, I like to challenge myself. I also love the feeling I get from training and the feeling of accomplishment I get from this sport. I’m really disappointed in myself for letting myself go. I have to stop with the excuses and let me tell you I have been very creative with excuses!! My schedule is fine; I like what we came up with. I just need to stick with it and not procrastinate. I need to make this a priority. NO MORE EXCUSES!!! Thanks Jesse!!

Cheryl -

Okay - lay it on me.  Just for fun.  What are your best excuses lately?

Also - I think it helps to have specific goals for each workout.  "In the morning I am going to run 4 miles.  I am going to warm up for the first mile.  Then I am going to run the next 2 miles at 9:00 min mile pace.  Then I'll cool down for a mile."  or "I am going to swim 800 meters.  I am going to warm up for 100M.  Then I am going to do 5 x 100 intervals.  Then 100M of dolphin kick.  Then 100 cooldown."    I believe the more specific you can be with each workout the more your set out to acheive it.  I don't think it is good enough to just say I am going to run.  Then wake up and head out and just run with no plan.   If you want to do better than last year then make sure you train harder and smarter than last year.  

You can do it!

Jesse
2009-06-04 3:39 PM

New user

Montreal
Jesse-My husband calls me the queen of excuses and my 16yr old son just stares, shakes his head and laughs at me every time I put off training. They can’t believe I’m the same person from last year. Last year I was addicted to training. This year I have all kinds of reasons to not train
Such as:
The need to clean everything and anything excuse (I hate cleaning, our house has never been so clean..lol) Last week my husband asked me, don’t you have to swim tonight and I so seriously said how can I swim when our closet needs to be organized..lol...

Last night I was schedule for a run and I called my husband from work and said let’s have a fajita and margarita night, he says your suppose to run tonight, ahh tomorrow I tell him!!!

Now I’m convincing myself the extra weight I’ve put on is slowing me down..lol..makes me to exhausted to train. I’ve put on 20lbs since last September, yikes! Its been fun putting the weight on but I need to get healthy again, back into training...need to find my mojo!!!

I seem to always be too tired, too wired, too busy, too heavy, to train....which are all just EXCUSES!!!

I need to be more disciplined!!!

2009-06-04 3:56 PM
in reply to: #2195660

User image

Regular
cher - 2009-06-04 3:39 PM Jesse-My husband calls me the queen of excuses and my 16yr old son just stares, shakes his head and laughs at me every time I put off training. They can’t believe I’m the same person from last year. Last year I was addicted to training. This year I have all kinds of reasons to not train Such as: The need to clean everything and anything excuse (I hate cleaning, our house has never been so clean..lol) Last week my husband asked me, don’t you have to swim tonight and I so seriously said how can I swim when our closet needs to be organized..lol... Last night I was schedule for a run and I called my husband from work and said let’s have a fajita and margarita night, he says your suppose to run tonight, ahh tomorrow I tell him!!! Now I’m convincing myself the extra weight I’ve put on is slowing me down..lol..makes me to exhausted to train. I’ve put on 20lbs since last September, yikes! Its been fun putting the weight on but I need to get healthy again, back into training...need to find my mojo!!! I seem to always be too tired, too wired, too busy, too heavy, to train....which are all just EXCUSES!!! I need to be more disciplined!!!

Pretty funny though!

Jesse 
2009-06-04 8:12 PM
in reply to: #2194739

User image

Orange Park, Fl
This week has been crazy with switching positions at work. I did do some on moday 2 min very fast pace and then 1 min rest. repeated for a 35-40 min run. Rained alot and did not get out the rest of the week. Hope to get back out on Sun.
2009-06-04 8:30 PM

Boston
Jesse,
Those videos were great - Thanks. It's true, people everyday are working hard for so much more...I can absolutely get up and get out!!
Since my move, I am closer to work, so I can sleep in a bit before a workout. I am planning to get up early and get 30 minutes of running in! The more people I tell, the more accountable I will be.
Thanks!!
Christina

2009-06-05 2:37 PM
in reply to: #2196162

User image

Regular
Carter_83 - 2009-06-04 8:12 PM This week has been crazy with switching positions at work. I did do some on moday 2 min very fast pace and then 1 min rest. repeated for a 35-40 min run. Rained alot and did not get out the rest of the week. Hope to get back out on Sun.

Perfect.  I usually only do around 6 @ 2 min pace.  That is excellent.   
2009-06-05 2:39 PM
in reply to: #2196192

User image

Regular
dragonfly253 - 2009-06-04 8:30 PM Jesse,
Those videos were great - Thanks. It's true, people everyday are working hard for so much more...I can absolutely get up and get out!!
Since my move, I am closer to work, so I can sleep in a bit before a workout. I am planning to get up early and get 30 minutes of running in! The more people I tell, the more accountable I will be.
Thanks!!
Christina

Yeah, that is a great technique.  I think I first read that in Cialdini's book - Power of influence and persuasion - a very good book.   Just tell as many people as you can about your goals because you'll be more likely to acheive them.

Jesse 
2009-06-05 2:40 PM

User image

Regular
I did an accidental Century Ride today.

My buddy and I were just going to go for an 80 miler.  We ended up at around 90 something and he said "well, we might as well just keep going to get in the 100."  So, anyways...

Jesse 
2009-06-06 9:23 AM

User image

New user
Madison, WI
Cheryl, I also skipped a workout this week for margarita night!  Not the healthiest choice, but they sure were delicious.  And then I was too sick to run the next morning, so it really ended up costing me two workouts.  One of my good friends is in town this week.  Hopefully I'll be able to get back on track when she goes back home.

--
Nikki
2009-06-06 9:26 PM
in reply to: #2197904

Boston
jesse_d - 2009-06-05 2:40 PM I did an accidental Century Ride today.

My buddy and I were just going to go for an 80 miler.  We ended up at around 90 something and he said "well, we might as well just keep going to get in the 100."  So, anyways...

Jesse 

...I love it, accidentally. Now that's motivation.
congrats on that Jesse!
-Christina

2009-06-08 8:20 AM

New user

Montreal
Morning everyone,

Hope everyone had a nice weekend!!

Nikki-Gotta love those margarita nights definitely not triathlon food but so darn good and delicious!!

Jesse- Well the training is back on track, this weekend went for a long trail run and a bike ride. The bike ride was 40k with a bunch of long hills. The hills were really hard, still trying to figure out my gears. The legs felt a bit shaky after wards.

Up early this morning and out for a run. Legs feel a bit sore but overall pretty good.
Wasn’t able to get to the pool over the weekend but will tomorrow night.

I also did a much needed overhaul on my eating habits getting the nutrition under control.

Congrats on the century ride, how do your legs feel? How long did it take? Wow that’s impressive!!
Cheryl
2009-06-08 8:59 AM

User image

Regular
Boston

Hi All -
Hope everyone had a nice weekend! Love those margaritas - had a couple on Sat and then again on Sunday! Laughing

Jesse - I had a pretty good weekend of training. Friday - I did a yoga and pilates class - which I think I desperately needed. My lower back had been aching from all our yard work!

Sat - I did a 700M swim and then just worked on my stroke. I felt good, but I was really tired. Sunday, my husband and I got out on the bike course (our Aug tri). This was the 3rd time doing the course, but they changed it around since we were there last. It is a short loop of 6 miles (the race will be twice around) We did it 3X - which was just over 18 miles in 1 hr 12 min. I felt good for the most part. The first mile starts with killer hills, which are tough b/c you have to turn onto the road and then they go straight up the first hill. I lose a lot of time on those hills (just over 2 miles), but gain a lot of speed the rest of the loop. All the hills after that are a piece of cake! The problem is I have to do those hills twice. Our pace was about 15.6 mi/hr. which is an improvement from our last times out about 13.3 mi/hr. The good thing about this course is there is no stopping to cross streets etc. After our bike, we ran the first mile of the course in 9.48 minutes. My legs were a little wobbly. I am hoping I will feel better during the race, since it's only 12.6 mile bike. 

Congrats on your century ride. Bet you felt good after that!

2009-06-08 10:17 AM
in reply to: #2198882

User image

Regular
njacobs24 - 2009-06-06 9:23 AM Cheryl, I also skipped a workout this week for margarita night!  Not the healthiest choice, but they sure were delicious.  And then I was too sick to run the next morning, so it really ended up costing me two workouts.  One of my good friends is in town this week.  Hopefully I'll be able to get back on track when she goes back home.

--
Nikki

Just tell your friend that if you're going to drink with her that she has to get up with you and workout.  Laughing - Jesse 
2009-06-08 10:21 AM
in reply to: #2201464

User image

Regular
cher - 2009-06-08 8:20 AM Morning everyone, Hope everyone had a nice weekend!! Nikki-Gotta love those margarita nights definitely not triathlon food but so darn good and delicious!! Jesse- Well the training is back on track, this weekend went for a long trail run and a bike ride. The bike ride was 40k with a bunch of long hills. The hills were really hard, still trying to figure out my gears. The legs felt a bit shaky after wards. Up early this morning and out for a run. Legs feel a bit sore but overall pretty good. Wasn’t able to get to the pool over the weekend but will tomorrow night. I also did a much needed overhaul on my eating habits getting the nutrition under control. Congrats on the century ride, how do your legs feel? How long did it take? Wow that’s impressive!! Cheryl

Cheryl,

Glad to hear it.  That is an impressive ride (workout).   Sore = good!

On the 100 - We weren't pushing it too hard and stopped a few times.  Maybe averaged 18 - 20 mph while riding.  My legs felt a little tired the next day but I did 60 more miles on Saturday!   No running this weekend though.

Good workout this morning though.  10 @ 100 intervals.  THen a nice 8 mile run with the last 3 pretty fast.

Jesse 
2009-06-08 10:29 AM
in reply to: #2201601

User image

Regular
mstone11 - 2009-06-08 8:59 AM

Hi All -
Hope everyone had a nice weekend! Love those margaritas - had a couple on Sat and then again on Sunday! Laughing

Jesse - I had a pretty good weekend of training. Friday - I did a yoga and pilates class - which I think I desperately needed. My lower back had been aching from all our yard work!

Sat - I did a 700M swim and then just worked on my stroke. I felt good, but I was really tired. Sunday, my husband and I got out on the bike course (our Aug tri). This was the 3rd time doing the course, but they changed it around since we were there last. It is a short loop of 6 miles (the race will be twice around) We did it 3X - which was just over 18 miles in 1 hr 12 min. I felt good for the most part. The first mile starts with killer hills, which are tough b/c you have to turn onto the road and then they go straight up the first hill. I lose a lot of time on those hills (just over 2 miles), but gain a lot of speed the rest of the loop. All the hills after that are a piece of cake! The problem is I have to do those hills twice. Our pace was about 15.6 mi/hr. which is an improvement from our last times out about 13.3 mi/hr. The good thing about this course is there is no stopping to cross streets etc. After our bike, we ran the first mile of the course in 9.48 minutes. My legs were a little wobbly. I am hoping I will feel better during the race, since it's only 12.6 mile bike. 

Congrats on your century ride. Bet you felt good after that!

Michelle,

That is an excellent improvement! 2 mph difference is really a lot!  I would definitely suggest to keep doing those hills - hills are an excellent way to make you a stronger rider - and when you do a flat race you'll really kill-it.  I wish I had more hills around me.  I have to travel 60 miles to get to some hills.  I do have some nice tall bridges though.   My goal is to hit the bridges once a week for an all bridge workout - so I'll start in the easiest gear possble then do the bridge once.  Then go up one gear and do it again.  Rinse and repeat until I fall over.   The other thing you can do is do some hard intervals on the stationary bike at a really hard gear.

On the run after bike.  It takes me a good mile to get the feeling back in my legs.  As far as bricks try to keep running just long enough to where you start to feel normal.  I swear every tri (except this last one I just did) I always start the run and say, "There is no way I'll be able to keep this up - I can't feel my legs."  Then it goes away!  Laughing
Jesse

2009-06-08 1:24 PM
in reply to: #2201969

User image

Regular
Boston

Thanks! I was very happy with improving my pace. I think spin has helped a lot - we did an interval class last week and the resistance was pretty high at times. It does help and I think by Aug those hills will be nothing - I am hoping!Wink

Today, I ran my usual run around the Charles - 4.25 miles at about a 9.4 pace. I was tired, but talked myself into running today - the weather is suppose to be pretty rainy the rest of the week. I have a 6K on Sunday and want to get in a few runs before Sunday.

I was thinking that while I was running yesterday - "there's no way I am going to make it..." I am going to have to think of some positive thoughts during the race. My mental attitude is a huge factor for me when I am training/racing... usually (when running) I have music to keep me going... I am going to have to hum a few tunes during the races I guess!

2009-06-08 2:30 PM
in reply to: #2202749

User image

Regular
mstone11 - 2009-06-08 1:24 PM

Thanks! I was very happy with improving my pace. I think spin has helped a lot - we did an interval class last week and the resistance was pretty high at times. It does help and I think by Aug those hills will be nothing - I am hoping!Wink

Today, I ran my usual run around the Charles - 4.25 miles at about a 9.4 pace. I was tired, but talked myself into running today - the weather is suppose to be pretty rainy the rest of the week. I have a 6K on Sunday and want to get in a few runs before Sunday.

I was thinking that while I was running yesterday - "there's no way I am going to make it..." I am going to have to think of some positive thoughts during the race. My mental attitude is a huge factor for me when I am training/racing... usually (when running) I have music to keep me going... I am going to have to hum a few tunes during the races I guess!

Michelle,

It will probably only take you a few good bricks for you to have confidence that indeed your legs will come back.  So, maybe just gut it out after the next couple of rides - again just long enough where your legs come back.  Focus on the quick feet sort of approach.

Here is a good swimming video for you -http://www.goswim.tv/pages/5/videos.html

She has great technique.   There a good little tidbits in the entire video but a couple of things to notice is her arm catch and where she places her arms in the water (remember I was saying at 11 and 1 o'clock.).  And look how far in front of her she catches the water.

Good view at 1:33 ish too.   

For our sake/purpose I wouldn't recommend kicking that hard though Laughing 
2009-06-08 4:06 PM

Boston
Okay, trying to get back on track here. I had a pretty pitiful run today, but I'm trying to keep as positive as possible in all aspects ... so heres the optimists version.

Ran about 2.7 miles, a little less than 15 minutes. Took a short rest ... 3 times....
My pace felt if-y in the beginning, but amazing in the middle of the run. I felt like I had great momentum and felt really smooth. Felt pretty tired at the end of the run.

Anyways, this seems to be my m-o. I get on a role with my workouts and then something comes up - and I get off track for weeks on end. I know its 100% my own fault and I need to figure something out. This time, the videos really helped, Jesse! Maybe in the future this will be enough - I am getting really frustrated at started over from scratch. I should  have been at 4+ miles this week for running

Congrats to everyone - sounds like you are all doing great, aside from the margaritas :-)

-Christina
2009-06-08 8:37 PM

User image

Orange Park, Fl
Well the last two times I tried to go swim the pool was closed. Someone had an accident (no injury) in the pool and it closed for 48hrs. Atleast I was not in the pool when it happened.  I was hoping to swim today. I got a pull bouy to help with proper balance and was mad (being nice) it was closed. Just had to say that. I ended up do and random hill run for 35 min. most of the pace was about 9:30-9:40 and inclined ranged from .8, 1.6, 3.2, and then 5 for usually 1-1.5 min on each incline and then decline.

Edited by Carter_83 2009-06-09 8:46 AM
2009-06-09 8:54 AM
in reply to: #2203222

User image

Regular
dragonfly253 - 2009-06-08 4:06 PM Okay, trying to get back on track here. I had a pretty pitiful run today, but I'm trying to keep as positive as possible in all aspects ... so heres the optimists version.

Ran about 2.7 miles, a little less than 15 minutes. Took a short rest ... 3 times....
My pace felt if-y in the beginning, but amazing in the middle of the run. I felt like I had great momentum and felt really smooth. Felt pretty tired at the end of the run.

Anyways, this seems to be my m-o. I get on a role with my workouts and then something comes up - and I get off track for weeks on end. I know its 100% my own fault and I need to figure something out. This time, the videos really helped, Jesse! Maybe in the future this will be enough - I am getting really frustrated at started over from scratch. I should  have been at 4+ miles this week for running

Congrats to everyone - sounds like you are all doing great, aside from the margaritas :-)

-Christina

Maybe you can try to set a time goal for yourself instead of miles.  So, it might go something like this:  "I am going to leave the house and run for 45 mins.  I don't care how far I go or how fast I go.  But, I will not be back for 45 mins."  Then you set out with a very slow (quick feet approach) for the first 5 mins.  Then stretch a little.  Then just run slow for as long as you can.  If you have to walk (not stop) for a few mins here or there that is okay.  But, the important thing is you'll get a certain amount of time in.  Even if you run the first 2 miles and walk the last 1.5 or whatever that is okay.   Then you can work on extending the goals.

(I picked 45 as an arbitrary number - maybe it will be lower or higher on any given day).

Jesse 

2009-06-09 8:58 AM
in reply to: #2203819

User image

Regular
Carter_83 - 2009-06-08 8:37 PM Well the last two times I tried to go swim the pool was closed. Someone had an accident (no injury) in the pool and it closed for 48hrs. Atleast I was not in the pool when it happened.  I was hoping to swim today. I got a pull bouy to help with proper balance and was mad (being nice) it was closed. Just had to say that. I ended up do and random hill run for 35 min. most of the pace was about 9:30-9:40 and inclined ranged from .8, 1.6, 3.2, and then 5 for usually 1-1.5 min on each incline and then decline.

Carter - that is sh*tty !  

I got in a decent workout today.  Did around 8 mile run with 6 @ 2 min intervals (the last interval wasn't that good but overall it was a good session).  I hopped on the bike and went over the bridge 3 times (so 6 up and 6 down).   Then I went home (10 min) in my hardest gear - just a nice slow cadence but so that I could feel it burn.  

Got in some protein as soon as I got home!

Jesse 

Edited by jesse_d 2009-06-09 9:09 AM
2009-06-09 9:55 AM

User image

New user
Madison, WI
Hey everyone,

I wrote to an old friend of mine who was really into triathlons a while back.  She's got a pretty, um, intense personality (as you'll probably notice), but she had some good tips, so I thought I'd pass them along.

-Find an outfit that doesn't require changing between swim, bike and run.  I found tri-shorts that have gel padding in them so you can swim in them and they won't soak up the water.  I wear those and a bra, with my wetsuit over them if it's cold.  Trying to put on clothes while you're soaking wet and in a hurry is a .
-For your swimming, train in blackwater.  If you've never swam in anything but a pool, it'll be a nasty shock on race day, my step-mom learned that the hard way.  The best is to go out after a bad storm while the dirt is still stirred up from the bottom of a lake...make yourself basically blind.  Also, learn to swim with your head tilted slightly up so it's not a huge movement to look forward and up between strokes.  It's a little less efficient, but it's better than stopping to tread water every few minutes to find a path through all the thrashing bodies around you.  You will get kicked in the face.  But you'll feel bad- when the blood pouring down your face and staining your suit  makes your mom almost pass out as you come out of the water.
-For transitions, buy yourself a brightly colored flag or handkerchief to put by your stuff. No matter how well I counted the racks from water to my bike or memorized my path, I often got frazzled, especially when my nose was bleeding.
-Equipment wise, get a number belt, for sure.  If you take no other advice, take this: http://www.swimoutlet.com/ProductDetails.asp?ProductCode=2145&Click=205964  If you pin your number on a shirt or something similar, and then try to put that shirt on over your lake water and sweat covered body, you'll give your competitors a good laugh. Bring TWO towels for the transitions.  Stand on one, and wipe your feet with the other.  Standing on the same towel you are trying to wipe your feet with will also be a good laugh.  If you're in a Tri big enough that they shut you out of the transition areas before you start (example:  The Lifetime Fitness Tri in Mlps is so big that you have to be out of the transition area 3 HOURS before your start time) then go get a pedicure and steal those disposable flipflops they give you.  Then, you can wear those so you don't have to walk around on hot pavement barefoot...and then just throw them away when you start the swim.  Once I ran half of CrazyLegs with a rock embedded in the bottom of my foot that apparently got there when I walked home barefoot from the Bone formal the night before, I was still too drunk from the night before to notice until the blood started soaking up my socks, but when I sobered up it was quite painful...not recommended.
-This probably goes without saying if you've researched or are training with a coach/team, but make sure you do brick workouts...biking straight to running so you get used to the heavy leg feeling.

--
Nikki
2009-06-09 10:39 AM
in reply to: #2204804

User image

Regular
njacobs24 - 2009-06-09 9:55 AM Hey everyone,

I wrote to an old friend of mine who was really into triathlons a while back.  She's got a pretty, um, intense personality (as you'll probably notice), but she had some good tips, so I thought I'd pass them along.

-Find an outfit that doesn't require changing between swim, bike and run.  I found tri-shorts that have gel padding in them so you can swim in them and they won't soak up the water.  I wear those and a bra, with my wetsuit over them if it's cold.  Trying to put on clothes while you're soaking wet and in a hurry is a .
-For your swimming, train in blackwater.  If you've never swam in anything but a pool, it'll be a nasty shock on race day, my step-mom learned that the hard way.  The best is to go out after a bad storm while the dirt is still stirred up from the bottom of a lake...make yourself basically blind.  Also, learn to swim with your head tilted slightly up so it's not a huge movement to look forward and up between strokes.  It's a little less efficient, but it's better than stopping to tread water every few minutes to find a path through all the thrashing bodies around you.  You will get kicked in the face.  But you'll feel bad- when the blood pouring down your face and staining your suit  makes your mom almost pass out as you come out of the water.
-For transitions, buy yourself a brightly colored flag or handkerchief to put by your stuff. No matter how well I counted the racks from water to my bike or memorized my path, I often got frazzled, especially when my nose was bleeding.
-Equipment wise, get a number belt, for sure.  If you take no other advice, take this: http://www.swimoutlet.com/ProductDetails.asp?ProductCode=2145&Click=205964  If you pin your number on a shirt or something similar, and then try to put that shirt on over your lake water and sweat covered body, you'll give your competitors a good laugh. Bring TWO towels for the transitions.  Stand on one, and wipe your feet with the other.  Standing on the same towel you are trying to wipe your feet with will also be a good laugh.  If you're in a Tri big enough that they shut you out of the transition areas before you start (example:  The Lifetime Fitness Tri in Mlps is so big that you have to be out of the transition area 3 HOURS before your start time) then go get a pedicure and steal those disposable flipflops they give you.  Then, you can wear those so you don't have to walk around on hot pavement barefoot...and then just throw them away when you start the swim.  Once I ran half of CrazyLegs with a rock embedded in the bottom of my foot that apparently got there when I walked home barefoot from the Bone formal the night before, I was still too drunk from the night before to notice until the blood started soaking up my socks, but when I sobered up it was quite painful...not recommended.
-This probably goes without saying if you've researched or are training with a coach/team, but make sure you do brick workouts...biking straight to running so you get used to the heavy leg feeling.

--
Nikki

Yup - some good advice there!

- Race belts are good.  Depending on what is required by the race I'll either put mine on after the swim or after the bike.   Some events require that you have a number on you at all times so you'll put it on and then turn it around so that the number is behind you on the bike.   Some events you just have to have it for the run and so you'll put it on at that time.

- I have seen some people that mark the end of their bike lane with something (flag or whatever).  I have never had an issue because all the races I have done have the bikes marked - for example, it will say 'Bike 120 - 140' on a sign at the end of the lane. 

Jesse 
2009-06-09 8:53 PM

User image

New user
Madison, WI
I just did some running intervals for the first time and it was awesome!  Don't get me wrong, it sucked and I was super tired by the end, but in a really good, satisfying way.  I wasn't quite sure how many to do or for how long (or just how hard I should be running), so I did three for two minutes.  Is that a good place to start?  When I got home, we didn't have any chocolate milk, so I had some cottage cheese instead.  This is Wisconsin, after all.  Tongue out

--
Nikki
New Thread
BT Development Mentor Program Archives » jesse_d Mentor Group - Closed Rss Feed  

of 14