Moderators: alicefoeller Reply

of 26

2011-01-26 6:57 AM
in reply to: #3256872

User image

Elite
Ontario, Canada
Subject: RE: Tri Curious - CLOSED
I wanted to keep the stuff about my goals separate from the "how to" for simplicity. Every month I spend about 30 minutes reviewing the previous months goals/action steps and writing new or updating goals for the upcoming month. This month (February, I got an early start since January flopped) my goals and action steps are:

1. Commit to triathlon training
     -Get 28 peaches on the BT calendar this month. (You get a peach coloured box if you do any physical activity and log it.)
     -Complete most (90%) of the planned training sessions this month.
     -Plan meals more carefully than in January health wise.
2. Focus on stress management and prevention
     -Spend time each day stretching/releasing muscles.
     -Have tea without electronic entertainment with Adam several days a week.
     -Don't take life too seriously. (Daily)
3. Lose 1 inch off of waist
     -Plan balanced meals for breakfast, lunch and most dinners.
     -Plan weekly meals ahead of time and commit to the plan.
     -Get 28 peaches on the BT calendar this month.

As you can see most of my goals and action steps are precise, measurable, and attainable (attainable according to my experience of how much I can reasonably achieve in the time frame). Number 2 is a little wishy washy, but that was deliberate. That goal is to relax and I wanted the action steps to assist in this. For example, if I put have tea 4x a week I would have to track that, and part of my goal is to let go of some control.

2011-01-26 11:46 AM
in reply to: #3321954

User image

Seattle

mbasta - 2011-01-26 3:44 AM  How is everyone's training this week coming along?

Didn't do much Monday because of crazy pain in my left hip & knee, which I'm thinking is ITBand stuff.  Yesterday I was set on going to the gym and doing something since not doing anything Monday, despite the pain, was making me a little crazy. I ran for about 10 min on the elliptical and then did lots of core work. I wanted to do more running, but I was getting that tightness in my hip and knee and thought it was better if I stopped while I was still not in pain. Hopefully working on core stuff will help.

2011-01-26 11:58 AM
in reply to: #3322652

User image

Elite
Ontario, Canada
bumbbles21 - 2011-01-26 12:46 PM

mbasta - 2011-01-26 3:44 AM  How is everyone's training this week coming along?

Didn't do much Monday because of crazy pain in my left hip & knee, which I'm thinking is ITBand stuff.  Yesterday I was set on going to the gym and doing something since not doing anything Monday, despite the pain, was making me a little crazy. I ran for about 10 min on the elliptical and then did lots of core work. I wanted to do more running, but I was getting that tightness in my hip and knee and thought it was better if I stopped while I was still not in pain. Hopefully working on core stuff will help.

Sorry to hear about the hip and knee. Check out this link for a short video with some 3 great hip stretches. try stretching every day and see how your leg is feeling in a week or so.

http://video.about.com/exercise/hip-streches.htm
2011-01-26 12:34 PM

Regular
Thanks for the feedback on the swim yesterday! Dee, I generally don't count kickboard in my totals just because it feels like cheating. Usually if I'm on the kickboard, I'm just chilling out before leaving. However, I am counting it in totals today, because it kicked my .

Also, just to mention that my workouts are generally cross-posted from a different board, where I keep a regular journal.

Lesson today. We've made a nice transition from teacher to coach, I think. She says that my form looks good, so now we're working on endurance. And she kicked my a little bit today.

Did the perimeter of the deep pool 4 times right off the bat. My arms were a little sore from yesterday so I felt it immediately. I had to dog paddle a couple of times rounding the corners but went okay for the most part. So 200+ yards there (maybe 250?)

Then in the shallow (brrr) pool and she had me do:
1 x 50 kick
1 x 50 front crawl
1 x 50 front crawl with pull buoy
With 30sec rest between them. Repeat x 4, 1 min rest between sets.

So total 800+ yds today, most of it working hard to try and bump up my endurance. Felt good.

We talked about introducing bilateral breathing and both agree to wait until after the tri so I'm not focusing on trying to do that versus endurance.

I had a couple of fleeting panicky moments but was able to come out of them. I'm starting to feel a little more confident about getting through the swim, which is a nice feeling.

My plan is to either do the treadmill or the bike tonight. At least, that's my plan. It's so hard to follow-through in the evenings, but it really is the best time with what's going on in the rest of the household. My little guy starts kindergarten in the fall, which will be much more conducive to doing bricks. Until then, I just need to suck it up and do it after the boys are in bed.

Oh, and a small goal for today is to figure out the training log thing and start putting my workouts in there.

Edited by kwynnc 2011-01-26 12:35 PM
2011-01-26 8:48 PM
in reply to: #3322788

User image

Elite
Ontario, Canada
kwynnc - 2011-01-26 1:34 PM Thanks for the feedback on the swim yesterday! Dee, I generally don't count kickboard in my totals just because it feels like cheating. Usually if I'm on the kickboard, I'm just chilling out before leaving. However, I am counting it in totals today, because it kicked my . Also, just to mention that my workouts are generally cross-posted from a different board, where I keep a regular journal. Lesson today. We've made a nice transition from teacher to coach, I think. She says that my form looks good, so now we're working on endurance. And she kicked my a little bit today. Did the perimeter of the deep pool 4 times right off the bat. My arms were a little sore from yesterday so I felt it immediately. I had to dog paddle a couple of times rounding the corners but went okay for the most part. So 200+ yards there (maybe 250?) Then in the shallow (brrr) pool and she had me do: 1 x 50 kick 1 x 50 front crawl 1 x 50 front crawl with pull buoy With 30sec rest between them. Repeat x 4, 1 min rest between sets. So total 800+ yds today, most of it working hard to try and bump up my endurance. Felt good. We talked about introducing bilateral breathing and both agree to wait until after the tri so I'm not focusing on trying to do that versus endurance. I had a couple of fleeting panicky moments but was able to come out of them. I'm starting to feel a little more confident about getting through the swim, which is a nice feeling. My plan is to either do the treadmill or the bike tonight. At least, that's my plan. It's so hard to follow-through in the evenings, but it really is the best time with what's going on in the rest of the household. My little guy starts kindergarten in the fall, which will be much more conducive to doing bricks. Until then, I just need to suck it up and do it after the boys are in bed. Oh, and a small goal for today is to figure out the training log thing and start putting my workouts in there.

I see you figured out the training log! It will get easier with time I promise. Actually my first few months on BT I wouldn't use the online log because it seemed too complicated now I use it alongside my written log. Each version has a different focus... I do all of my nutritional logging, goals, and analysis on paper.
2011-01-26 8:49 PM

User image

Elite
Ontario, Canada
Subject: RE: Tri Curious - OPEN
I've opened up the group again to see if we can get a little more action in the forum thread. We seem to have lost a few people. I'll give it one more week and we (Dee?) will remove the inactive users from the team listing.

2011-01-26 9:39 PM

User image

North Carolina
My training has been going pretty well this week. Today was a good day here to have indoor options. I backed off some more on the speed today, and it was great! Still worked up a decent sweat, HR was up, came away with a nice little high, and wasn't totally dead afterward. Thanks again for the advice to slow down. It seems to be hard for that to sink into my head. ;-)I found out there's going to be a tri-a-tri at the Y, so thinking of signing up for that as a shorter-term goal. I think the goal-setting is great, though I haven't had time to do it yet. Always nice to have a carrot dangling out there....
2011-01-26 11:35 PM

New user

Pflugerville, TX
Hi!  My name is Chamayne. I would love to join this group.

I'm so glad I found this. I've been on this site off and on for a few months now. And I really like it.

About me: I'm 46, married with 2 grown children and 1 grandchild. I used to be very active, work out, dance, play sports all the time. Then life happened and I stopped making the time. So now I am overweight and out of shape.

Last year one of my friends (who is a bit of a workout nut) had knee replacement surgery and what she wanted was to do one last tri before her surgery. So (with my neighbor too) we did the Sweet & Twisted as a relay team. We had 3 weeks to train. I did the bike, and I finished 12.8 miles! It was the best feeling!
I love the bike, hate the run (I have bad feet and they hurt a lot) haven't swam in a long time. But I grew up in Southern California and basically lived in the water (ocean, lake, pool didn't matter I loved it.) So I'm hoping my swimming skills come back to me when it gets warm enough to get out the the lake.

My goal this year is to complete a beginner tri all my myself! I'm looking at the Skeese Greets in April. And I want to do the Sweet & Twisted too. Scouting a few others that I hope I can fit into my schedule and that aren't too expensive.

Right now my training consists of mostly biking, with some walking too (I'm really not in running shape yet.) I rode 9.3 miles tonight. I'm doing yoga too.

I'm really pleased with progress right now, it's just amazing at what a difference a little 'moving' makes!
I want to get faster on the bike, I don't have a road bike I have a hand-me-down 1980's Schwinn Mesa Runner, it's not fancy, but it's really comfortable to ride.

Okay, that's all for now

And remember DFL > DNF > DNS

2011-01-26 11:50 PM
in reply to: #3323679

Veteran
mbasta - 2011-01-26 6:49 PM I've opened up the group again to see if we can get a little more action in the forum thread. We seem to have lost a few people. I'll give it one more week and we (Dee?) will remove the inactive users from the team listing.

Yikes!  I am on a crazy work deadline for Monday January 31 but I promise I am working on my goals and will post them as soon as they are done (after Monday....)
2011-01-27 7:40 AM
in reply to: #3323778

User image

Elite
Ontario, Canada
kkvane - 2011-01-26 10:39 PM My training has been going pretty well this week. Today was a good day here to have indoor options. I backed off some more on the speed today, and it was great! Still worked up a decent sweat, HR was up, came away with a nice little high, and wasn't totally dead afterward. Thanks again for the advice to slow down. It seems to be hard for that to sink into my head. ;-)I found out there's going to be a tri-a-tri at the Y, so thinking of signing up for that as a shorter-term goal. I think the goal-setting is great, though I haven't had time to do it yet. Always nice to have a carrot dangling out there....

Good to hear that your training is coming along well! I say go for the try-a-try! It's a great way to get your feet wet and begin the journey. Don't worry about being 100% ready. When is it? Is the event all indoors?
2011-01-27 7:42 AM
in reply to: #3323877

User image

Elite
Ontario, Canada
chillichick - 2011-01-27 12:35 AM Hi!  My name is Chamayne. I would love to join this group.

I'm so glad I found this. I've been on this site off and on for a few months now. And I really like it.

About me: I'm 46, married with 2 grown children and 1 grandchild. I used to be very active, work out, dance, play sports all the time. Then life happened and I stopped making the time. So now I am overweight and out of shape.

Last year one of my friends (who is a bit of a workout nut) had knee replacement surgery and what she wanted was to do one last tri before her surgery. So (with my neighbor too) we did the Sweet & Twisted as a relay team. We had 3 weeks to train. I did the bike, and I finished 12.8 miles! It was the best feeling!
I love the bike, hate the run (I have bad feet and they hurt a lot) haven't swam in a long time. But I grew up in Southern California and basically lived in the water (ocean, lake, pool didn't matter I loved it.) So I'm hoping my swimming skills come back to me when it gets warm enough to get out the the lake.

My goal this year is to complete a beginner tri all my myself! I'm looking at the Skeese Greets in April. And I want to do the Sweet & Twisted too. Scouting a few others that I hope I can fit into my schedule and that aren't too expensive.

Right now my training consists of mostly biking, with some walking too (I'm really not in running shape yet.) I rode 9.3 miles tonight. I'm doing yoga too.

I'm really pleased with progress right now, it's just amazing at what a difference a little 'moving' makes!
I want to get faster on the bike, I don't have a road bike I have a hand-me-down 1980's Schwinn Mesa Runner, it's not fancy, but it's really comfortable to ride.

Okay, that's all for now

And remember DFL > DNF > DNS

[/QUOTE

Welcome to the team! I love the quote on the bottom of your post, I've come across it a few times. See, you just joined and you've already contributed.

For those who don't know the acronyms:

DFL > DNF > DNS

Dead F475832 Last > Did Not Finish > Did Not Start

2011-01-27 7:44 AM
in reply to: #3323882

User image

Elite
Ontario, Canada
Threejs - 2011-01-27 12:50 AM
mbasta - 2011-01-26 6:49 PM I've opened up the group again to see if we can get a little more action in the forum thread. We seem to have lost a few people. I'll give it one more week and we (Dee?) will remove the inactive users from the team listing.

Yikes!  I am on a crazy work deadline for Monday January 31 but I promise I am working on my goals and will post them as soon as they are done (after Monday....)

No problem! You aren't one of the inactives by the way.

We have 3 people who joined and haven't logged in since.

Anyone who has logged in in the past 2 weeks is fine - don't worry!
2011-01-27 4:41 PM

New user
Fairbanks

Hello I’m Jeff and I'm glad you reopened your group and hope to be considered. I was in another group that has seemed to fizzle.
I’m a 46 yo Pediatric Nurse from Fairbanks, AK.  I’ve coached and shared training my son through his evolvement through sport. Preparing for an empty nest I trained and participated in 2 triathlons last year, one being an Exterra off-road triathlon, also did a good amount of mountain biking.

I also started triathlon to loose weight. Through 2009-2010 I lost 40 lbs to my 5’11 frame and race triathlons at a clydesdale weight of 214 last year.  I’ve had to recover from (Pes insertion) tendentious of the left knee for 2 years in a row. In my recent recovery I’ve gained 12 lbs. of training deficit. My goal is dropping to a race weight below 200lbs for 2011.

Current training regimen-  elliptical and cross-country skiing  with yoga and core strength were used  for recovery. Minus a few work related setbacks, I'm into the second month of Olympic 20 week balanced.

Goals-

• Weight loss to ease the burden on my knee.
  • Start 2011 with a duathon.
  • Midnight Sun Run 10k.
  • Repeat off-road triathlon and improve.
  • Confiscate sons road bike for Olympic triathlon.

I would like to join this group as I am new to BT and have learned for reading articles on this site last year. I believe taking an active group role would enhance my coming year and be a fun endeavor.
I would be interested in Kinesiology insights/practices as well. 
Thanks, Jeff

2011-01-27 5:21 PM
in reply to: #3325604

User image

Elite
Ontario, Canada
harlequinduck - 2011-01-27 5:41 PM

Hello I’m Jeff and I'm glad you reopened your group and hope to be considered. I was in another group that has seemed to fizzle.
I’m a 46 yo Pediatric Nurse from Fairbanks, AK.  I’ve coached and shared training my son through his evolvement through sport. Preparing for an empty nest I trained and participated in 2 triathlons last year, one being an Exterra off-road triathlon, also did a good amount of mountain biking.

I also started triathlon to loose weight. Through 2009-2010 I lost 40 lbs to my 5’11 frame and race triathlons at a clydesdale weight of 214 last year.  I’ve had to recover from (Pes insertion) tendentious of the left knee for 2 years in a row. In my recent recovery I’ve gained 12 lbs. of training deficit. My goal is dropping to a race weight below 200lbs for 2011.

Current training regimen-  elliptical and cross-country skiing  with yoga and core strength were used  for recovery. Minus a few work related setbacks, I'm into the second month of Olympic 20 week balanced.

Goals-

• Midnight Sun Run 10k.

I would like to join this group as I am new to BT and have learned for reading articles on this site last year. I believe taking an active group role would enhance my coming year and be a fun endeavor.
Thanks, Jeff

Hi Jeff! Welcome to the group. Sorry to hear that your other group fell apart, but we're happy to have you. I don't want to scare you but you should know you're the first male to join us. Feeding frenzy?

How are you finding the training plan?
2011-01-27 5:41 PM

Regular
Nice to see a couple of new people!

Jeff, we were in Anchorage for 4.5 years and miss Alaska quite a bit. Unfortunately, between 2 deployments, 3 moves, and a pregnancy, we never made it to Fairbanks. Camped outside Denali for 3 nights, but that was as far as we got.

Swam today. 40 minutes, went well but was tired. Will post the details in my training log. Did 250 yd non-stop distance, though, so I'm happy with that. I struggled though, my arms are sore from the last couple of days.

Great news - new bike today!! Went to our bike shop and bought a women's Trek! I LOVE it! Getting it set up on the trainer as we speak. (Well, I'm not, my husband is!)
2011-01-27 6:39 PM
in reply to: #3323679

User image

Champion
Taser-World
mbasta - 2011-01-26 9:49 PM

I've opened up the group again to see if we can get a little more action in the forum thread. We seem to have lost a few people. I'll give it one more week and we (Dee?) will remove the inactive users from the team listing.

Can I just hunt 'em down and taser 'em?

Oh wait, this group doesn't know about my Taser collection.

Whoops.

P.S. Yes, I'll update the links table. But not tonight. I'm still working. (Won't even have time to work out. Boo!)

2011-01-27 8:27 PM
in reply to: #3304108

User image

Champion
Taser-World
Revised links table, to include our two new members.

If you put this in your blog --- you do not need to search the mentor forum to find our thread! Just click the "Tri Curious" name, and it'll bring you here!

Copy the following code and paste it into the Dashboard of your training log. Update the dashboard.

(If you need additional instructions on how to access your Dashboard, just ask!)

<table border="2" cellspacing="2" cellpadding="2" bgcolor="#B0E0E6" background="http://www.wonderbackgrounds.com/glitter/glitter_background_11.gif">
<tr><td align="center"><b>
<a href="http://www.beginnertriathlete.com/discussion/forums/thread-view.asp?tid=236916#M3298308"><font color="black">Tri Curious Mentor Group</font></a><br>
<a href="http://www.beginnertriathlete.com/discussion/training/index-weekly.asp?memberid=194850"><font color="black">mbasta - Melissa</font></a><br>
<hr color="navy">
<a href="http://www.beginnertriathlete.com/discussion/training/index-weekly.asp?memberid=72854"><font color="black">bumbbles21 - Lauren </font></a><br>
<a href="http://www.beginnertriathlete.com/discussion/training/index-weekly.asp?memberid=212669"><font color="black">chillichick - Chamayne</font></a><br>
<a href="http://www.beginnertriathlete.com/discussion/training/index-weekly.asp?memberid=72320"><font color="black">D001 - Dee</font></a><br>
<a href="http://www.beginnertriathlete.com/discussion/training/index-weekly.asp?memberid=220541"><font color="black">harlequinduck - Jeff</font></a><br>
<a href="http://www.beginnertriathlete.com/discussion/training/index-weekly.asp?memberid=223826"><font color="black">jeaniechou - Jeanie</font></a><br>
<a href="http://www.beginnertriathlete.com/discussion/training/index-weekly.asp?memberid=222607"><font color="black">jherisse - Jessie </font></a><br>
<a href="http://www.beginnertriathlete.com/discussion/training/index-weekly.asp?memberid=222849"><font color="black">Julily - Julie </font></a><br>
<a href="http://www.beginnertriathlete.com/discussion/training/index-weekly.asp?memberid=222862"><font color="black">Karijoyous - Kari</font></a><br>
<a href="http://www.beginnertriathlete.com/discussion/training/index-weekly.asp?memberid=223577"><font color="black">kellylynnpayne - Kellylynn</font></a><br>
<a href="http://www.beginnertriathlete.com/discussion/training/index-weekly.asp?memberid=223364"><font color="black">kkvane - Karla </font></a><br>
<a href="http://www.beginnertriathlete.com/discussion/training/index-weekly.asp?memberid=60352"><font color="black">kwynnc - Kerry</font></a><br>
<a href="http://www.beginnertriathlete.com/discussion/training/index-weekly.asp?memberid=223313"><font color="black">northernorchid - Cate</font></br>
<a href="http://www.beginnertriathlete.com/discussion/training/index-weekly.asp?memberid=169142"><font color="black">polojen - Jennifer</font></a><br>
<a href="http://www.beginnertriathlete.com/discussion/training/index-weekly.asp?memberid=222808"><font color="black">rachelann31 - Rachel</a><br>
<a href="http://www.beginnertriathlete.com/discussion/training/index-weekly.asp?memberid=223101"><font color="black">Threejs - Ellen</a><br>
<a href="http://www.beginnertriathlete.com/discussion/training/index-weekly.asp?memberid=222550"><font color="black">ultrakitegirl - Nadina</font></a><br>
</b></td></tr></table>

2011-01-27 8:56 PM
in reply to: #3325690

User image

Elite
Ontario, Canada
kwynnc - 2011-01-27 6:41 PM Nice to see a couple of new people! Jeff, we were in Anchorage for 4.5 years and miss Alaska quite a bit. Unfortunately, between 2 deployments, 3 moves, and a pregnancy, we never made it to Fairbanks. Camped outside Denali for 3 nights, but that was as far as we got. Swam today. 40 minutes, went well but was tired. Will post the details in my training log. Did 250 yd non-stop distance, though, so I'm happy with that. I struggled though, my arms are sore from the last couple of days. Great news - new bike today!! Went to our bike shop and bought a women's Trek! I LOVE it! Getting it set up on the trainer as we speak. (Well, I'm not, my husband is!)

Ooo new bike! I'm jelous! I was just talking to my husband about how I want a road bike because grinding along on my big box store mountain bike is a waste of perfectly good leg power. And a tad embarassing. Don't let this put anyone off if you're sporting a mountain bike! I did my whole first year on it and it worked great. Now that I am on season two i think i want a road bike...

Have fun with the new toy!
2011-01-27 8:57 PM
in reply to: #3325909

User image

Elite
Ontario, Canada
You rock! Thanks again for taking care of this.
2011-01-27 9:08 PM
in reply to: #3325956

User image

Champion
Taser-World
mbasta - 2011-01-27 9:57 PM

You rock! Thanks again for taking care of this.

Hm. Did you just call me a rock?

I know I haven't gone swimming in awhile, but I don't think I'm quite a rock.....

2011-01-27 9:14 PM
in reply to: #3321992

User image

Champion
Taser-World
mbasta - 2011-01-26 7:42 AM

Goal Setting

I am a huge believer in goal setting and wanted to share some tips with the team. To set goals you need to take your hopes and refine, analyze and organize them. Go through the following questions to create achievable goals. 
1- What do you want to achieve?
2- Reword this in a concise (1-3 sentences) statement. Make the statement specific, measurable, attainable, realistic, and give a time frame for completion.
3- What specifically can you do to achieve this goal? Write 3 action steps. (These are the rungs on the ladder leading to your goal.)

Take the document you just produced and put it somewhere that you will see it often and be reminded of what you want to achieve and what you need to do to get there.

OK, I am not a goal setter. Ask me to set goals, and I become glassy-eyed and start drooling.

That said, I read a good book that says basically "Some people are goal setters. Other people are problem solvers."

So yes, I am a problem solver.

When asked to set goals, I do better thinking of them as 'problems to be solved.'

So, turning around Melissa's goal setting advice, I'd be better with this:

1- What problem do you want to fix?
2- Why specifically is this a problem? What are the consequences if you do NOT fix this problem?
3- What needs to be done to fix this problem?
4- Break down the 'fix' into small, manageable steps. (These are the rungs on the ladder leading to your solution.)

Edited by D001 2011-01-27 9:19 PM

2011-01-27 9:26 PM
in reply to: #3325991

User image

Champion
Taser-World
My Problem Solving Plan:

1- What problem do you want to fix?
I am out of shape and gaining weight.

2- Why specifically is this a problem? What are the consequences if you do NOT fix this problem?
I feel like a slug, and I don't like it.
If I don't do something about this, I will continue to become more out of shape, gain more weight, and become additionally slug-like.

3- What needs to be done to fix this problem?
I need to become more active. Specifically, I need to do more workouts. I don't care what type of workout it is right now, as much as I need to increase my activity level.
I need to eat better. Specifically, I need to eat less sugar, and I need to eat more fruits & veggies.

4- Break down the 'fix' into small, manageable steps. (These are the rungs on the ladder leading to your solution.)
a) Get "peach" boxes on my calendar! Specifically, I need to work out at least 3x per week.
b) Eat better. Specifically, I need to cut out cookies. And I need to eat higher fiber/vitamin foods every day.

OK, that's a start at least....
2011-01-27 9:28 PM
in reply to: #3323778

User image

Champion
Taser-World
kkvane - 2011-01-26 10:39 PM

My training has been going pretty well this week. Today was a good day here to have indoor options. I backed off some more on the speed today, and it was great! Still worked up a decent sweat, HR was up, came away with a nice little high, and wasn't totally dead afterward. Thanks again for the advice to slow down. It seems to be hard for that to sink into my head. ;-)I found out there's going to be a tri-a-tri at the Y, so thinking of signing up for that as a shorter-term goal. I think the goal-setting is great, though I haven't had time to do it yet. Always nice to have a carrot dangling out there....

A Tri-a-tri? That sounds intriguing. Do you know anything else about it yet?

2011-01-27 9:30 PM
in reply to: #3323882

User image

Champion
Taser-World
Threejs - 2011-01-27 12:50 AM

I hear you. I've been falling into the 'Too much work, not enough working out' trap again.

I have a tough time balancing work and life. Work tends to take over.

Does anyone have tips for how to achieve balance in their lives????

2011-01-27 9:33 PM
in reply to: #3325604

User image

Champion
Taser-World
harlequinduck - 2011-01-27 5:41 PM

Goals-

• Midnight Sun Run 10k.

Thanks, Jeff

Hi Jeff!

What activities did you coach and train your son in?

Congratulations on the weight loss! 40 lbs is awesome!

New Thread
BT Development Mentor Program Archives » Tri Curious - closed Rss Feed  

of 26