Site Issues Training Log & Site Support » Training Data export/import Feature? Rss Feed  
Moderators: k9car363, alicefoeller Reply
2005-01-16 3:38 PM

User image

Extreme Veteran
Blaine, MN
Subject: Training Data export/import Feature?
Does this web site offer any sort of import/export data services so all the logging can be exported at some point? Say after 1 year of using the site and you want to put your 'data' into your own worksheet or something? Import is nice, but I am more concerned about keeping my training data well beyond the lifetime of my use of this site (i.e., several years from now for instance I may come back to this data)...and I doubt the web site would keep my data beyond 'x' number of months/years for archive purposes....

Export to csv? Export to Excel/Access?
Import (what data? )

What about graphs and data capture from HRM watches?

Thanks in advance....

2005-01-18 10:51 PM
in reply to: #104490

User image

Champion
Gold member
Subject: RE: Training Data export/import Feature?

this is something we will def add this year...i am working on transfer training plans to logs, new intermediate plans complete with individual workout specifics to go with that function, and online coaching...that will be done and live in march...after that, i will tackle your request (as its freq requested) and others.  still building some main functionality so this is sustainable.

it will def be csv/excel though as i have already talked about it regarding programming.

your data will never be axed...more memory in smaller spaces is the electronic trend...whats that power law regarding size and space?...and its no big deal if i have several 80 gig servers for data!

New Thread
Site Issues Training Log & Site Support » Training Data export/import Feature? Rss Feed