General Discussion Triathlon Talk » Triathlon Clothing For Cold Weather Rss Feed  
Moderators: k9car363, alicefoeller Reply
2005-02-25 3:04 PM

User image

Pro
Vancouver, BC
Subject: Triathlon Clothing For Cold Weather
Hi,

Forgive me if this topic already exsits, but I tried to do a search and I didn't come up with anything.

I am doing a triathlon in Vancouver on March 12th. Now I did this triathlon in 2003 and it actually snowed. Last year it wasn't so bad, but it was still cold. I wear full fingered gloves on my hands for the bike and run portions.

What would you recommend wearing on your legs? Previously I've worn full legged cycling pants, but they are difficult to put on after a swim. I think in 2003, which was my first tri by the way, I ended up walking & running like a duck because I never got my pants up properly. Has anyone every tried to put on leg warmers and shorts? I know that this means three pieces as opposed to one, but I think that it might actually be quicker to get it all on me properly. Or should I just suck it up and wear shorts.

I'm curious to see what you're all wearing or what you recommend.

Thanks,
Jen

2005-02-25 4:15 PM
in reply to: #122427

User image

Expert
Jackson, Mississippi
Subject: RE: Triathlon Clothing For Cold Weather
I just got done reading this article...

http://triathletemag.com/story.cfm?story_id=9406&publicationID=92&p...

it's more in regards to training but you might find something that helps..

will
New Thread
General Discussion Triathlon Talk » Triathlon Clothing For Cold Weather Rss Feed