General Discussion Classifieds - New and Used Triathlon Gear » Pearl Izumi P.R.O. Road Shoe for sale (NEW) Rss Feed  
Moderators: k9car363, alicefoeller Reply
CLOSED
2009-01-26 9:25 PM

User image

Extreme Veteran
Jenison , MI
Subject: Pearl Izumi P.R.O. Road Shoe for sale (NEW)
I have a pair of Pearl Izumi P.R.O. Road Shoes that I need to sell. A friend of mine gets killer deals from a bike shop he does work for. I was looking for better shoes and he hooked me up. The problem being is that Pearl Izumi sizing is all messed up. The shoes I have been using is a size 45 and I wanted just a little bigger so I went with a size 45.5 on these. Well, they are way to small for me. From what I have found online is that their 45.5 is a Men's US 11. But I can tell you it fits like a 10.5. I need a US 12-13.
I just got these last Saturday (1-24-09) brought them home and put them on. My toes are right to the end. So I talked to my friend about returning them. It turns out that he can return them but there is a bunch of paperwork and hoops to jump thru.
So I figure that I'll just sell them and pass a good deal onto someone else and just buy me another pair larger this time. If I can't sell them then I'll start jumping hoops and return them.

So a pair of new, never road in Pearl Izumi P.R.O. Road Shoe in their size 45.5 (US men's 10.5 - 11) for sale. I'm just trying to get out what I got into them and no more. Asking $130 shipped to your door.
Info on these can be found here.

http://www.performancebike.com/shop/profile.cfm?SKU=25296&subcatego...

Any question just shoot me a message.

2009-01-31 11:45 AM
in reply to: #1930668

User image

Extreme Veteran
Jenison , MI
Subject: RE: Pearl Izumi P.R.O. Road Shoe for sale (NEW)
Is no one interested? I have picked up some new shoes to replace these already so now I just need to recope some of the money lost.
Make me an offer and we will see.
2009-02-11 2:11 PM
in reply to: #1930668

User image

Extreme Veteran
Jenison , MI
Subject: RE: Pearl Izumi P.R.O. Road Shoe for sale (NEW)
price lowered.... $100 shipped..
Sell Gear
CLOSED
General Discussion Classifieds - New and Used Triathlon Gear » Pearl Izumi P.R.O. Road Shoe for sale (NEW) Rss Feed