Australian Triathlon Forum Queensland » Can someone tell me about V Australia Airlines?? Rss Feed  
Moderators: kaqphin, alicefoeller Reply
2009-04-03 11:25 AM

User image

Champion
Urbandale, IA
Subject: Can someone tell me about V Australia Airlines??

Hi all.  I am flying to Australia in late August (Brisbane) and I am buying my tickets now.  There are tickets available on V Australia for about $250 less than Qantas out of Los Angeles. 

It seems like V Auastralia is fairly new as I have had trouble finidng any internet reviews on the airline.  Can you folks be of any help on this?  Thanks.

2009-04-03 8:23 PM
in reply to: #2060682

Subject: RE: Can someone tell me about V Australia Airlines??

Hey John

I'm pretty certain V Australia is Virgin Airlines (Richard Branson's). Here's a link I found http://www.virginblue.com.au/AboutUs/VAustralia/index.htm.

Ho... that helps!

2009-04-05 2:06 AM
in reply to: #2060682

User image

Champion
Sydney
Subject: RE: Can someone tell me about V Australia Airlines??

Hi John,

V Australia is Virgin Airlines (Richard Branson) as mentioned by the poster above. 

They only JUST launched the airline/routes from Aus to the US in the last few months.

Virgin (under the Virgin Blue brand) is one of the two main domestic airlines within Australia, as well as being well established travelling between Australia and regional destinations such as New Zealand and Fiji.

I think you will find no issues with the airline in terms of getting you from A to B...Im sure there will be lots more info in the next fewmonths as they get established as an international carrier from Australia.

Hope this helps

Cat

New Thread
Australian Triathlon Forum Queensland » Can someone tell me about V Australia Airlines?? Rss Feed