General Discussion Triathlon Talk » has anybody used the Foodsdatabase site? Rss Feed  
Moderators: k9car363, alicefoeller Reply
2009-08-22 6:57 AM

User image

New user

Subject: has anybody used the Foodsdatabase site?
I have been using livestron DP for months, since Jan and been really happy but was looking around because I was trying to find some additional features with out having to go gold.  I think most are familier with livestrong.com, then I checked out fitday, and it was ok, really liked the reporting functions but hated the entry of food, i thought it was hard, since we do not cook much I am looking for more right out of the bag numbers, one of the reasons I like livestong so much, plus I like to see what I have left to eat for the day as it goes on so I can continue to plan since I don't plan my whole days eating up front.

I found a site called foodsdatabase, and I am really liking it, does not seem like there is a lot of people on it but it is a really cool site, the only downfall I have seen so far is that I can not add manual calories from my training since i read off of my HRM, but I sent a note to the site and they said it is in the works.....Just wondering what others thought
New Thread
General Discussion Triathlon Talk » has anybody used the Foodsdatabase site? Rss Feed