General Discussion Classifieds - New and Used Triathlon Gear » Giant OCR 1 bike for sale!!! Hurry, will go fast Rss Feed  
Moderators: k9car363, alicefoeller Reply
CLOSED
2005-06-04 5:06 PM

Master
Boston
Subject: Giant OCR 1 bike for sale!!! Hurry, will go fast
Yes, I guess it's finally that time...time to put my trusty Giant to rest. I just went out and bought a Quintana Roo Kilo - a nice upgrade to a tri-specific bike. So, I am now selling my Giant OCR 3! I bought it last January- so it's about a year and a half old. Haven't put too many miles on it in all honesty, because the frame was too big for me to begin with! It's a medium frame- probably good for someone 5'5" to 5'8" (I'm a small 5'4" Color is silver/black. I have taken very good care of it- there are no major scratches or dents. PM me if you are interested with an offer. I'm also selling this on Ebay, so it might go fast. I really would like to find a good (BT) home for it to go to. I live in Florida, for shipping purposes. I will also upload some pics to this thread so you can check it out!

(giant1.jpg)

(3.jpg)

(bike2.jpg)

Attachments
----------------
giant1.jpg (66KB - 45 downloads)
3.jpg (69KB - 50 downloads)
bike2.jpg (72KB - 46 downloads)

2005-06-07 12:45 PM
in reply to: #168627

New user

Plantation, Florida
Subject: RE: Giant OCR 1 bike for sale!!! Hurry, will go fast
Lisa - I am interested in your bike, and I sent you a PM.

Thanks,
David
Sell Gear
CLOSED
General Discussion Classifieds - New and Used Triathlon Gear » Giant OCR 1 bike for sale!!! Hurry, will go fast Rss Feed