Site Issues Training Log & Site Support » how to put training plan in metric version Rss Feed  
Moderators: k9car363, alicefoeller Reply
2010-06-23 9:08 PM

User image

Veteran
Trois-Rivières,Quebec,Canada
Subject: how to put training plan in metric version
I take a sprint training plan and when I transfert it in my actual training log it come immediatly in Miles and didn't stay in Metric like I put in my setting. Can we change that or I have to all the time check my Garmin distance and change it by myself. Usually when I put my garmin and dowload my training in my training log it's metric by default so can we do the same after we transfert the training plan in my actual training?

2010-06-24 7:33 AM
in reply to: #2940331

User image

Champion
Fairport, NY
Subject: RE: how to put training plan in metric version
Can you point out where you're seeing this? When looking at your log, I'm not seeing anything in Imperial units.
2010-06-24 8:14 PM
in reply to: #2940331

User image

Veteran
Trois-Rivières,Quebec,Canada
Subject: RE: how to put training plan in metric version
No. You will see it on the blog planned. It's my training plan I choose. When I click on "copy to actual plan" it copy it but only in imperial version. So after I copy it to my actual plan I change the imperial version for metric but when I download my garmin information it still imperial so I have to transfert it in metric manualy. The only way to don't have that problem I found is I don't copy it on my actual plan and only dowload my garmin same as I don't have training plan and that it. I don't know if I can do something else.
New Thread
Site Issues Training Log & Site Support » how to put training plan in metric version Rss Feed