General Discussion Classifieds - New and Used Triathlon Gear » Quarq CinQo - $1200 Rss Feed  
Moderators: k9car363, alicefoeller Reply
SOLD
2010-07-26 8:09 PM

New user
Subject: Quarq CinQo - $1200
I'm a little hesitant to sell this, but have decided to go ahead and list it.  I bought this two weeks ago and have put about 100 miles on it since.  I've decided this is a hobby for me and it was/is quickly becoming an animal of its own, which I am not going to allow at this point with kids.  This site is awesome and I thought someone here may be interested before it goes to SlowTwitch or eBay.

Works perfectly and I had it mated with my 310xt.  It is built on the SRAM S900 GXP Crankset with 175mm arms.  The previous owner road it, but seemingly not too much.  He did have quite the shoe rub going, but aside from appearances, they are fully functional and you don't see the rub marks when your pedaling!

Includes the magnet, which is mounted on the frame for cadence and the Quarq installation and user guide.

I'll also include "Training and Racing with a Power Meter" by Hunter Allen and Andrew Coggan.

I have a ceramic bearing SRAM BB too, but it is not included.  I will sell it for $60.

Paypal only and buyer covers the fees.  Shipping will be actual costs as well.

Email me direct at: [email protected] for fastest response.  Thanks 

Edited by Helibee 2010-07-26 8:39 PM

Attachments
----------------
Quarq3 (82KB - 76 downloads)
Quarq1 (84KB - 47 downloads)
Quarq4 (82KB - 32 downloads)
Quarq2 (91KB - 27 downloads)

2010-07-27 11:27 AM
in reply to: #3006155

New user
Subject: RE: Quarq CinQo - $1200
Ive decided to include the ceramic bearing BB in the $1200 price. Thanks
Sell Gear
SOLD
General Discussion Classifieds - New and Used Triathlon Gear » Quarq CinQo - $1200 Rss Feed