General Discussion Triathlon Talk » Anyone use GotBody.com? You are being scammed! Rss Feed  
Moderators: k9car363, alicefoeller Reply
2010-10-07 9:33 AM

Extreme Veteran
West Windsor, NJ
Subject: Anyone use GotBody.com? You are being scammed!
I have used this site as a good source for powerbars, nutbars, etc. Usually really good pricing and good selection.

However, this last month, I happened to notice this strange charge on my card for "wellness hub" for $29.95. Couldnt think of what I ordered from that retailer, but sometimes you order something from these online stores and they show-up under some weird name. However, something was odd about it and I kept looking into it. I found that its a scam by GotBody.com wherein they provide your name and account info to this entity and automatically sign you up for this service (and not only that, you don't receive any actual product). I never spotted it on check-out, so it must really be in the fine print.

See here: http://awildolivebranch.blogspot.com/2010/03/scammed.html

I already disputed the charge and will never use these guys again, but be aware that this is going on and check your account if you have used these guys in the past. I have also heard that they will change the name of the biller in subsequent months, so be very viligent on reviewing your statement if you have used these guys in the past.

Gotta love the world we live in some days.

2010-10-07 9:37 AM
in reply to: #3138047

User image

Ogden, Utah
Subject: RE: Anyone use GotBody.com? You are being scammed!
Yup, gotta be careful of the fine print, I've almost been burned a few times, financially. So far the only damage I've incurred is ridiculoiulsy annoying spam-mail.
New Thread
General Discussion Triathlon Talk » Anyone use GotBody.com? You are being scammed! Rss Feed