General Discussion Triathlon Talk » lower back pain and groin pain Rss Feed  
Moderators: k9car363, alicefoeller Reply
2010-12-03 9:03 PM

New user

North Las Vegas
Subject: lower back pain and groin pain
hi guys, recently i've been having lower back pain on right side, it started when i started training for my 10k (i already did it), my current running shoes are worn out because i also used them for normal wear (big mistake!) so I'm not sure if that or something else that i need to get checked out im getting some new shoes next friday just so you know. Also, when i did my first 10k, i felt a strong pain in my groin on my right side and its been happened ever since, about 10 to 15 minutes into my run. any suggestions?

2010-12-05 8:33 PM
in reply to: #3236222

New user

North Las Vegas
Subject: RE: lower back pain and groin pain
come on guys, 32 views and no one had any advice? 
2010-12-05 9:19 PM
in reply to: #3236222

User image

Veteran
Lake Spivey, GA
Subject: RE: lower back pain and groin pain
Well, I guess I'll give you the guy's answer.  I pulled a groin muscle (or at least that's what I think I did) after running about 30 years ago.  It took about 6 months until it didn't hurt anymore.  I never went to the doctor.  About 20 years ago I hurt my back.  That took about 6 months to stop hurting.  I never went to the doctor.  Recently, my lower back started hurting from the constant pounding from running.  I haven't gone to the doctor but I think it will stop hurting in about 6 months.  

I hope this was helpfulLaughing
New Thread
General Discussion Triathlon Talk » lower back pain and groin pain Rss Feed