BT Development Mentor Program Archives » Big Daddy Diesels New to the Sport Group - Full Rss Feed  
Moderators: alicefoeller Reply

of 15

2011-04-04 9:33 AM
in reply to: #3257607

User image

New user

Katy
Bronze member
Subject: RE: Big Daddy Diesels New to the Sport Group - Full

I'm here.  I didn't do much this last week.  Although I'm not sick, my family is so I've been loving on my husband and two of my sons.  The days just disappear.  How does that happen?

Rachel

2011-04-04 7:57 PM

User image

New user

back from my 10k in charleston.  no PR for me but it was fun.  crazy crowded!!!!!  still cant seem to shake off the last of this cold.  still have a cough and dragging feeling.  not to mention the yellow cloud of pollen here in NC is driving my allergies CRAZY!!!!!  need to hit it really hard this week with workouts, but cant get motivated!!!!  next tri is the 16th!!!!! 

sounds like a couple of us have been battling the spring sickness....hope everyone is feeling better!!!

2011-04-04 8:25 PM
in reply to: #3429730

Subject: ...
This user's post has been ignored.
2011-04-05 7:52 PM

Veteran
Citrus Heights, CA
Aaaaw Thanks Foggy, though I feel after this week I haven't been doing crap...stupid cold...Really bummed, yesterday's training class was going to be a looooong bike ride--I'd been looking forward to it. The coach said not a chance, I needed to rest and get better before I could play again....I must be getting better, cause my brain is telling me its time to MOVE and be busy...my body and sinuses are still woozy and stuffed up....ug. Maybe tomorrow I can get back to it.
2011-04-18 9:47 PM

Parker, CO

I've been on vacation and just logged in for the 1st time in 10 days and noticed that we are into the Spring mentor group. Are those who are left going to stay here (foggy, laura, kgore, sorry if I missed anyone)? I'd like to hear how everyone's season goes. As for me - a week in Hawaii, swimming in warm saltwater (it was pretty great), running on the beach. No riding, but I guess you can't have it all.

Hope to hear back from all of you.

Mark

New Thread
BT Development Mentor Program Archives » Big Daddy Diesels New to the Sport Group - Full Rss Feed  

of 15