General Discussion Classifieds - New and Used Triathlon Gear » Primal Wear TriCajuns Custom Jerseys-PreOrdered - $ Rss Feed  
Moderators: k9car363, alicefoeller Reply
SOLD
2011-02-10 6:03 PM

User image

Resident Curmudgeon
The Road Back
Gold member
Subject: Primal Wear TriCajuns Custom Jerseys-PreOrdered - $
Here's your chance to get a limited-edition custom jersey at less than cost.

My tri club is changing its uniform design this year, going with an excellent custom design prepared by Primal.

We have no problem meeting the minimums (15) on the triathlon wear. However, there are a handful of members who want cycling jerseys of a similar design. Not, however, enough to make the minimum. We could use a little help.

I've had good luck selling surplus club apparel here, so let's see if there is any interest in pre-ordering.

The jersey is Primal's sport cut jersey . Sizing information can be found here. I've been wearing Primal jerseys for over ten years now, excellent quality, and durability.

I will sell these at cost, $72 including shipping and PayPal fees. I will order next week, and delivery will be in 8-10 weeks, per Primal. Everything will be brand new with tags in original packaging.

If interested, post here or PM me. Do not PayPal yet, let's make sure we have enough to make the minimum first.

Below is a draft of the design. We still have a little tweaking to do. We're going to move the banner so it doesn't obscure the fleur de lis. We'll also add our sponsors to the back, but we'll keep the front clean and sponsor free. We may add something like our website url to the sides. But basically as pictured.

By all means let me know if you have any questions. Thanks for looking!

Edited by the bear 2011-02-10 6:04 PM

(Primal_Cycling.JPG)

Attachments
----------------
Primal_Cycling.JPG (29KB - 15 downloads)

2011-02-12 1:55 PM
in reply to: #3349496

Expert
Subject: RE: Primal Wear TriCajuns Custom Jerseys-PreOrdered - $
Potentially interested as I'm in Nola. Let me know what final design looks like.  Are those arm warmers/what is the design on them?
Sell Gear
SOLD
General Discussion Classifieds - New and Used Triathlon Gear » Primal Wear TriCajuns Custom Jerseys-PreOrdered - $ Rss Feed