General Discussion Classifieds - New and Used Triathlon Gear » INNO advanced car racks INNO fork mount roof rack (INA381) - $ Rss Feed  
Moderators: k9car363, alicefoeller Reply
CLOSED
2011-04-18 1:54 PM

User image

Extreme Veteran
In front of computer when typing this.
Subject: INNO advanced car racks INNO fork mount roof rack (INA381) - $

I got this a year or so ago and have only used it twice. It is a very sturdy rack and very simple to mount (universal mount...even me with my two left hands and no thumbs got it set up within about 10 minutes the first time). I have a car with a hitch now and would rather use that to transport my bike than putting it on the roof. Anyone interested? I don't remember what I paid for it, but it costs ~$125 on Amazon.

http://www.amazon.com/Inno-Fork-Lock-Mount-Bike/dp/B002YOI84K

It is just cluttering my garage now so I will sell it for $65 plus actual shipping cost (I'll take it to the post office and will let you know what this is before finalizing the sale- it would probably be $10 or so?). Here are the specs:

Fits to square, round, and most factory crossbars.

- Universal Mounting System
- Oversized quick-release lever for easy & secure loading of your bike every time
- Compatible with disc brakes
- Ratcheting rear wheel strap is hinged to stay out of the way when loading
- Light & strong anodized aluminum tray
- Includes key & lock

Sell Gear
CLOSED
General Discussion Classifieds - New and Used Triathlon Gear » INNO advanced car racks INNO fork mount roof rack (INA381) - $ Rss Feed