General Discussion Triathlon Talk » Any ladies here doing the Tri-Goddess Tri? Rss Feed  
Moderators: k9car363, alicefoeller Reply
2011-06-07 4:19 PM

User image

New user

Subject: Any ladies here doing the Tri-Goddess Tri?

I'm a total newb and I'd love to be able to "connect" with someone who will also be doing this event. We'll be camping at the campground for the weekend since I am NOT an early riser...LOL

~Melissa

2011-06-07 10:20 PM
in reply to: #3537666

Master
Subject: RE: Any ladies here doing the Tri-Goddess Tri?

Hi Melissa -

It looks like a fun race and I've been wanting to do one out in the Waterloo area for a while...but I don't know if my schedule will allow me to make it to this one.  If anything changes, I'll let you know.  Either way, get out there and have fun!!  And keep an eye on this board...there are lots of opportunities for group training events and get-togethers.

2011-06-08 4:26 AM
in reply to: #3537666

User image

Ann Arbor
Subject: RE: Any ladies here doing the Tri-Goddess Tri?

I'm doing it.  It was my first tri a couple years ago.  It is a great one for newbies!  I think they will have an information session the day before with packet pickup.  They will give you lots of pointers and tell you all about the course.  If you have any specific questions I'd be happy to answer them!

Cindie

New Thread
General Discussion Triathlon Talk » Any ladies here doing the Tri-Goddess Tri? Rss Feed