General Discussion Triathlon Talk » North Carolina USA Triathlon Special License Plate Rss Feed  
Moderators: k9car363, alicefoeller Reply
2011-08-11 3:13 PM

New user

Subject: North Carolina USA Triathlon Special License Plate

Hello Everyone,

The state of North Carolina has recently approved the creation of a special license plate which sports the USA Triathlon logo.

You can be one of the first 300 people to order and display this license plate on your car by signing up at the registration page at imATHLETE:

http://www.imathlete.com/events/USATriathlonNorthCarolinaLicensePlate

More information on the license plate is available at the imATHLETE page.

Tim Hahn

2011-08-12 6:44 AM
in reply to: #3639851

User image

Master
Charlotte
Subject: RE: North Carolina USA Triathlon Special License Plate

Can't find any information on where to acutally pre-sign up for it...it isn't on the dmv site (not that I can find).

Great idea though!  I have a Panthers one for my car but have been thinking about a "share the road" one for my wife but may go with a USAT instead.

2011-09-15 2:39 PM
in reply to: #3640511

New user

Hi,

See the URL at the beginning of the thread for more details on signing up (pre-signing up).

North Carolina DMV won't put it on their site until 300 people sign up and those forms are submitted to DMV directly (on paper, believe it or not).

I'm trying to get more advertising for this - so please tell your friends about it so we can get to 300 applicants.

2011-09-16 8:15 AM
in reply to: #3639851

User image

Master
Knightdale/Raleigh
This might be a better choice for me. I have a Share the Road plate, but it makes it tough to drive agressively on the highway with share the road on my plate.
New Thread
General Discussion Triathlon Talk » North Carolina USA Triathlon Special License Plate Rss Feed