General Discussion Classifieds - New and Used Triathlon Gear » Trek 2.1 + Clip on Aerobars + Red Shield Protection Plan... Rss Feed  
Moderators: k9car363, alicefoeller Reply
SOLD
View 6 Gear Reviews of this product
2012-01-09 5:21 PM

User image

Regular
Subject: Trek 2.1 + Clip on Aerobars + Red Shield Protection Plan...

Heads up Georgians/Atlanta area residents...

Im switching to a tri bike for this next season, and unfortunately I cannot afford both of them

This bike is 7 months old, has about 500 miles on it and it is in excellent shape. No visible nicks or scratches.  No collisions. Size 54.

When I purchased this bike, adjustments and tune ups where included for free so I've made sure I put them to good use, it has been serviced all along at my local Trek store.

Im including the Origin 8 Tri clip-on bars ($80 value) and both water bottle cages. Pedals are not included...

When I bought this bike I also wanted some kind of protection plan to avoid any future, unexpected expenses regarding maintenance and repairs. So I decided to purchase the Red Shield Protection plan that Trek offered. I decided to go long term and bought 5 years worth of it. This plan basically covers any kind of damage or repairs on your bike, everything except brake pads and tires (for obvious reasons...) all the way up to components, wheels, frame, fork, drive train, saddle, seat post, handle bars, stem, headset, cassette, etc. This plan is worth $150 - $175 and is honored by any Trek dealer . I've just owned this bike for 7 months, my loss is your gain.

The Red Shield Protection plan transfers with the bike, so if you buy this bike, lets say you use it for a year or two and then sell it, the four or three years left on the plan will carry over to whoever you sell it to. Its a good incentive for possible buyers since it provides them with peace of mind, they will not have to worry about any repairs covered by the plan for that period of time.

Before the bike is delivered I will take it to my Trek store for a full tune up, in order to make sure you get a fully adjusted and perfectly tuned bike!

I will consider a trade for a gently used, couple of years old, aluminum frame, entry level tri bike.  Just in case someone has one parked there and is interested on some kind of a trade...

As of now Im considering local pick u only.  Atlanta and surroundings...

Letting it go for $1100.

Dont hesitate to ask if you have any questions!

Thanks y'all...

2012-01-12 9:39 PM
in reply to: #3980631

User image

Regular
Subject: RE: Trek 2.1 + Clip on Aerobars + Red Shield Protection Plan...
Bump...
2012-01-22 2:18 PM
in reply to: #3980631

User image

Regular
Subject: RE: Trek 2.1 + Clip on Aerobars + Red Shield Protection Plan...
Sold...
Sell Gear
SOLD
General Discussion Classifieds - New and Used Triathlon Gear » Trek 2.1 + Clip on Aerobars + Red Shield Protection Plan... Rss Feed