General Discussion Triathlon Talk » Overcame two swimming hurdles this morning! Rss Feed  
Moderators: k9car363, alicefoeller Reply
2012-04-28 12:07 PM

User image

Subject: Overcame two swimming hurdles this morning!

Wow I just had the most incredible morning, I am feeling so exhilerated! First I got my LTHR field test out of the way for my run. Which just felt to good to know that it is completed it was done correctly and successfully. Feeling totally gassed but decided I would follow through with todays plan and still swim..since I'm so tired we'll just go as far as I feel I can, no pressure.

Forty minutes later I come out of the pool after my first ever mile, AND I dropped 12 seconds off of my 100 yard time! It was my first day in a new suit- "proper" for training swim attire (not going to tell you what I was wearing before or I will probably be chastised) and what a difference that made! I'm feeling very enthusiastic. Don't you wish every morning was like this?

2012-04-28 9:25 PM
in reply to: #4178315

Veteran
Indiana
Subject: RE: Overcame two swimming hurdles this morning!
bwoods0410 - 2012-04-28 1:07 PM

Wow I just had the most incredible morning, I am feeling so exhilerated! First I got my LTHR field test out of the way for my run. Which just felt to good to know that it is completed it was done correctly and successfully. Feeling totally gassed but decided I would follow through with todays plan and still swim..since I'm so tired we'll just go as far as I feel I can, no pressure.

Forty minutes later I come out of the pool after my first ever mile, AND I dropped 12 seconds off of my 100 yard time! It was my first day in a new suit- "proper" for training swim attire (not going to tell you what I was wearing before or I will probably be chastised) and what a difference that made! I'm feeling very enthusiastic. Don't you wish every morning was like this?

If I could drop 12 seconds off my 100 time every morning, I'd be in the Olympics by the end of next week and breaking the laws of physics the week after.

Seriously, congratulations that is huge.

2012-04-28 9:55 PM

User image

Veteran
Perth, Australia
Wow! Congratulations! I wish I could drop 10 seconds off my swim time! Any secrets other than the change in swim suit??
2012-04-28 11:59 PM

User image

Extreme Veteran
Hollister, CA
bwoods0410 - 2012-04-28 10:07 AM

Fantastic! & You mean I can be faster than my 2:00/100yd by wearing what you are wearing?! Please share! (I just wear a 'sport' bikini- absolutely nothing special)
2012-04-29 2:17 AM

User image

Extreme Veteran
Northern Virginia
I am willing to wear a women's swim suit if it will drop 12 seconds off my T-pace!
2012-04-29 2:52 AM

User image

I should only be so lucky to swim 100 yrds. in 2 min. I had and HAVE loads more seconds to go! But you'll be the first people I share it with that morning!

New Thread
General Discussion Triathlon Talk » Overcame two swimming hurdles this morning! Rss Feed