General Discussion Introduce Yourself!!! » Hola Rss Feed  
Moderators: IndoIronYanti, k9car363, alicefoeller Reply
2012-06-05 7:30 PM

User image

New user

Subject: Hola

How's it going everyone!  I just finished my first sprint tri May 28 in Moses Lake, WA.  What a great experience!  Now that I'm almost 30, I felt there was something more inside of me that I hadn't been tapping.  Hence my new venture into the multi-sport world.  I'm feeling really motivated right now after that race.  11th overall and 3rd in my age group.  I really had no idea I could do so well having never ridden a road bike until this year.  Anyways, I'm looking forward to sharing stories and tips about this multi-faceted sport.  Good luck to all and stay diligent.  The rewards are greater than we ever expect.

Kevin

2012-06-05 10:09 PM
in reply to: #4246727

New user

Subject: RE: Hola
Good job Kevin! I am doing my first tri this year, I turned 45, found out I had hypothyroidism, wanted to do something I haven't done for my 45 year and something to get the extra 20 pounds I gained this year because of no metabolism and a tennis elbow injury that "benched" me from my exercise routine. So off I go into a tri or maybe 3 I found local! All sprints, I don't have the desire for the full, I have the utmost respect for those athletes, it's just not my calling.You did great for your first time out! Keep up the great racing!
New Thread
General Discussion Introduce Yourself!!! » Hola Rss Feed