General Discussion Triathlon Talk » explain the need for a coach for the run-of-the-mill age grouper... Rss Feed  
Moderators: k9car363, alicefoeller Reply

of 4

2012-09-19 10:23 AM
in reply to: #4415024

User image

Veteran
Cleveland, Tennessee
Subject: RE: explain the need for a coach for the run-of-the-mill age grouper...
"i cant see why people pay for online coaching . to me a coach is to check technique and a few video check is just not enough"

Excuse the crude quote. For me my options for a coach are either online or only for swimming. I just found the Masters swim here in town. There is no Tri club in my town, closest is 8hrs away. There is a bike club but they only road ride on Saturday morning and just stopped for the winter. The local running club does group runs but the time it is offered is to close to the time I am supposed to be getting off work.

For me the online is a step in the direction to help me stay motivated and going. It is nice to get the feedback regularly out of my logs and to get the outside perspective on training for the day/week. When I get to the lower 48 I may look at a face to face coach, but for now it is not an option.

Just the reason why I went online instead of face to face.

Jonathan

New Thread
General Discussion Triathlon Talk » explain the need for a coach for the run-of-the-mill age grouper... Rss Feed  

of 4