General Discussion Triathlon Talk » Omaha Tri Club?? Rss Feed  
Moderators: k9car363, alicefoeller Reply
2012-09-18 2:18 PM

User image

New user

Subject: Omaha Tri Club??

Is/Are there any tri clubs in Omaha??  I found the TeamNebraska site, is that the only one?  I'm extremely new to triathlon and endurance sports, and fairly new to the Omaha area, so I figured it wouldn't hurt to get in contact with some folks. 

-D

2012-09-18 2:23 PM
in reply to: #4417025

User image

Pro
Omaha, NE
Subject: RE: Omaha Tri Club??

yeah, there's quite a few groups that get together.  Team Nebraska Triathlon gets together for Tuesday night workouts and Saturday morning Open Water Swims (OWS) and bike/run (Bricks) at Lake Manawa.

If you are on facebook you'll want to get on "Team Nebraska Triathlon" and "Omaha Endurance Group" which are very active.

Sandy Bikus has a group that gets together several times a week "SwimBikusRun" and there's an active Lifetime Fitness group as well that gets together a few times a week.

Like I said, jump on the TNT and OEG facebook pages and you'll pretty much be in the loop.  

Which part of town do you live in?  I'm out by 186th & Harrison and work out at Lifetime Fitness most mornings.

2012-09-18 2:39 PM
in reply to: #4417036

User image

New user

Subject: RE: Omaha Tri Club??

Appreciate the info!

I currently have a pass to workout at UNO (fiance is a grad student there, and I really like their facitilites).

I am actually right off of 180th & Dodge

New Thread
General Discussion Triathlon Talk » Omaha Tri Club?? Rss Feed