BT Development NOT Bugs, Enhancements » Suggestion - user-configurable right side items Rss Feed  
Moderators: alicefoeller Reply
2013-05-19 9:48 AM

User image

Master
Southwest Chicago 'burbs
Bronze member
Subject: Suggestion - user-configurable right side items
I understand that this suggestion is likely beyond the scope of the current update, but I'll throw it out there anyway:

Maybe the right side of My Log can be user configurable? Meaning - I want to see Friends, Equipment, Upcoming Races and Totals. Perhaps someone else doesn't care about Friends, but really wants to see their volume graph instead. And maybe another person would like to see a list of all the threads they are currently following.

Perhaps make it so that users can select what they want to see? It seems to me that a number of complaints center on the idea of "I used to be able to see on my training log and now I have to click to another page". this might be a way around it. The view would be set for a user and that's how that user would view everyone's training log (i.e. someone visiting my log would not necessarily see "Friends, Equipment, Upcoming Races and Totals").

2013-05-19 5:04 PM
in reply to: StartingToTri

User image

Expert
Ontario
Subject: RE: Suggestion - user-configurable right side items
I second this one. I personally don't like the graphs at all and would like the option to shut that off.
2013-05-20 11:33 PM
in reply to: cathyd

User image

Subject: RE: Suggestion - user-configurable right side items

I didn't know where best to put this suggestion but this looked as good as any.

I would like to see the Body Metrics and Health combined. I generally ck my RHR BP and weight in the am, it would be nice to just click on one field instead of two,,,, Yeah, I know, I'm a lazy sob.

I'm guessing a lot of this was done to help the growing mobile app use. I think it's a big plus on the mobile, for the most part I think the only negative is just re-learning how to navigate through BT on the puter. BIG Plus on the Reply feature in the forums, it's easy to see who someone is replying to and what they are replying to.

Another thing I would like, would be to see would be the number of S. B. or R. that I have done in a Week, Month or the Year.

While I'm at it, having a feature to show the longest 10 Swim Bike or Runs would be kinda cool.

Good job guys.

New Thread
BT Development NOT Bugs, Enhancements » Suggestion - user-configurable right side items Rss Feed  
RELATED POSTS

Nutrition log - delete meal/items?

Started by lisac957
Views: 885 Posts: 2

2013-05-21 10:02 PM Ron
RELATED ARTICLES
date : June 28, 2011
author : AMSSM
comments : 0
After two stress fractures, does new pain mean bad news?

date : September 25, 2009
I have a torn labrum in the right hip that I'm getting surgery for this Friday. Also the doctor is grinding some bone that caused it to tear. Do you have any good ideas on returning to training?
date : December 19, 2008
I just completed my first Ironman season and I was free of injuries. I am now just messing around when I run at a fast pace (for me), I get a shooting pain in my right knee.

date : December 19, 2008
My right knee has a pain in the front, just below the kneecap. I walked 24 miles of IM Louisville. No pain while walking but it started immediately when trying to run.
date : December 15, 2008
author : FitWerx
My back wheel needs to be trued up. It has a slight side-to-side wobble, and I feel at times like I'm going to lose control when I ride. Is this something that I should only trust to my LBS to do?

date : April 14, 2008
Since my last marathon (October, 2007), the area below my right kneecap towards the outside of my leg (but not the ITB) aches every time I run, especially afterwards.
date : September 25, 2007
author : Team BT
Bosu Ball leg raise exercise with a bent knee to the side, single leg stability ball balance exercise with picture and video.

date : November 19, 2006
comments : 1
When athletes have an imbalance, either due to core weakness or in this case uneven terrain, this can produce strain anywhere along the IT band, but most commonly along the outside of the knee.