BT Development NOT Bugs, Enhancements » Enhanced Walk blogging Rss Feed  
Moderators: alicefoeller Reply
2013-05-19 9:08 PM

User image

Master
Raleigh, NC area
Subject: Enhanced Walk blogging
I would like to see enhanced logging for walking.  I think that this is especially relavant because a lot of people walk as part of a rehab program and also because a lot of people walk in running shoes.  It would be useful to be able to log equipment use and distances with walking.
New Thread
BT Development NOT Bugs, Enhancements » Enhanced Walk blogging Rss Feed  
RELATED ARTICLES
date : April 22, 2009
author : Nancy Clark
comments : 0
Find out which sports nutrition practices effectively enhance performance. What and when you eat powerfully impacts how well you can perform.

date : July 4, 2006
author : acbadger
We have used the past six months to build endurance and strength on the bike and in the pool. Now, we’ll start building on your swimming speed and run/walking.
date : March 5, 2006
author : KevinKonczak
Discussion on tapering, treadmill workout, long run issues, insituting run/walk, surrounded by hills and knowing your LT.

date : January 29, 2006
author : AMSSM
comments : 1
My doctor says 140bpm HR is my max, but that feels like a walk in the park... I don't know what to do, how to train, and my motivation is waning. Any suggestions?
date : May 3, 2005
author : AMSSM
My right foot is killing me (flat feet, wearing orthotics). I can no longer run on it and am forced to walk. After walking 10k, my foot felt like it was squeezed really hard.

date : April 19, 2005
author : Ron
How to configure and use your triathlon training log or blog.
date : September 26, 2004
author : Team BT
comments : 3
Pain shows us how strong we are. After last weekend I am convinced of this. After 151 training hours of swimming, biking, and running, I flew to Sonoma County, California for the race.

date : August 29, 2004
author : Ron
comments : 2
Overview of two walk/run routines for training for a 5K.