BT Development New Site Bugs » Another "where is it" question Rss Feed  
Moderators: alicefoeller Reply
2013-05-20 9:01 AM

Subject: Another "where is it" question
When I went to "My Races" on the former site, there was a link to the race talk discussion group for each race (assuming there was one). I found that quite useful.

Now when I goto "My Races", there isn't a link to the discussion group. Or is it there and I'm just missing it?

New Thread
BT Development New Site Bugs » Another "where is it" question Rss Feed  
RELATED POSTS

Not so much a bug as a "where did it go?" question

Started by jldicarlo
Views: 766 Posts: 6

2013-05-28 1:50 PM jldicarlo
RELATED ARTICLES
date : May 5, 2008
author : TriPainter
comments : 1
I went into the pool area (as this was a pool swim) and got body marked. That's when it hit me that I was there to race - this was not a clinic.

date : December 19, 2007
author : Tri Swim Coach
comments : 2
My problem is I can only swim about 30-40 meters without having to rest. What is the best way to improve this? I need to get from 40 to 750 meters in 6 months.
date : October 11, 2007
author : Tri Swim Coach
comments : 0
I have 10 lessons with a coach and he keeps telling my I'm holding my breath. I cannot figure out where since I'm breathing out and in every 3rd stroke. Any drill recommendations?

date : January 7, 2007
author : KevinKonczak
Discussions on swimming, observing, asking questions, flip-turns, flexible ankles, rotation, Stretch Cordz, skiing substitution and resting.
date : June 4, 2006
author : mikericci
Information compiled on various plans from the most common user questions.

date : September 3, 2005
author : Michael Silva
Without paying a personal trainer or a PT on a regular basis, is there a regimen of exercises I can do to strengthen all around?
date : May 3, 2005
author : AMSSM
During training and endurance events, athletes should be careful not to ingest more fluids than necessary.

date : April 3, 2005
Mark Allen, six time Ironman Champion, answers the most common questions beginners have in getting into triathlons.