BT Development Fixed Bugs » Problem calculating run pace in Race Report Rss Feed  
Moderators: alicefoeller Reply
2013-05-20 10:53 AM

User image

New user

Subject: Problem calculating run pace in Race Report
Not sure the issue but entered a 22:20 5k pace in a Race report for a Sprint Triathlon and it calculates the run as 8:20 a mile - when I saw it was wrong manually changed the pace to 7:13 and saved it - when I look at the report it still calculates the pace at 8:20 per mile - but lists the time correctly - where is it calculating this number from?

2013-05-30 9:04 PM
in reply to: tpleff

User image

Champion
Gold member
Subject: RE: Problem calculating run pace in Race Report
This should be fixed.
New Thread
BT Development Fixed Bugs » Problem calculating run pace in Race Report Rss Feed  
RELATED POSTS

Race Links and entering in Routes/Workouts

Started by spie34
Views: 487 Posts: 1

2013-05-19 10:09 PM spie34
RELATED ARTICLES
date : March 28, 2012
author : EnduRight
comments : 0
Iron distance racing depends on the three pillars of pacing, nutrition and mental outlook. Training these three areas can significantly improve your race.

date : February 16, 2011
author : Nancy Clark
comments : 2
Some athletes call it runners' trots; others call it diarrhea. Whatever the name, few athletes openly discuss the topic yet many secretly suffer. Here’s some information about this stinky topic that m
date : July 23, 2007
author : Ron
comments : 2
See the Musselman, Mini-Mussel, the ITU Race and the Mussel Kids race video feeds, race reports and pictures.

date : June 6, 2007
author : Ron
comments : 4
Coverage of the entire Mooseman Triathlon Festival with race video feeds, race reports and pictures.
date : July 2, 2006
author : susietri
comments : 6
Race report for my first sprint triathlon in which I tell the tale of panic and redemption.

date : October 24, 2004
author : tri-en
If you are like many runners you may be frustrated at racing 5K distances and never being able to run them faster. Improve your race pace with this flexible 12 week program.
date : October 17, 2004
author : jhealy422
My sister warned me about being used as a launch ramp by faster swimmers but much to my surprise I was the one swimming over those in front of me. I went around one woman, then another.