BT Development Fixed Bugs » a couple things... Rss Feed  
Moderators: alicefoeller Reply
2013-05-22 2:17 PM

User image

Master
Sin City
Subject: a couple things...
One - should have the page number/arrows on top as well as the bottom.

Two - I'm using Nexus 10 for browsing, Android OS using full BT site. It is NOT that friendly because there is no "click and drag" for Android and iPad. If I click on a user, I end up going to their profile page and don't see Training Log link, therefore I have go go back and the drop down menu to click on training log will show up, then click on the training log. I think the majority of us just want to see Training Log than anything else. Can you make it as a default than profile page?

Three - race reports don't show up on training log the day of the race. Sure we could go to race log, but that's two to three extra clicks.

Calculations are way off for swim and runs in Race Reports....unsure if that has been fixed..

2013-05-22 2:38 PM
in reply to: 0

User image

Champion
Gold member
Subject: RE: a couple things...

By an overwhelming show of force, we will add the pagination back into the top.

I was too the other day.  The popups work different on every browser - especially mobile.  Grrrr.   I do like the way the dropdown in the navigation bar and the popups work for Ipad - click to open, then click to select choice.  I think we are going to try that as the mobile default while also disabling the hover popups for avatars and usernames for desktop browsers.

Your third point...how did this work?

We have fixed the calculations for swim and run pace in reports, though the author will have to go in, edit and correct the pace, resave.

2013-05-22 2:41 PM
in reply to: Ron

User image

Master
Raleigh, NC area
Race reports used to show up in the training log as a link to the yet-to-be-created report.
2013-05-22 2:44 PM
in reply to: jmkizer

User image

Champion
Gold member

Originally posted by jmkizer Race reports used to show up in the training log as a link to the yet-to-be-created report.

That's right, if you are surfing your friends list, easy way to come across race reports.  I'll see what happened to that link.

2013-05-22 3:05 PM
in reply to: Ron

User image

Master
Sin City
Originally posted by Ron

Originally posted by jmkizer Race reports used to show up in the training log as a link to the yet-to-be-created report.

That's right, if you are surfing your friends list, easy way to come across race reports.  I'll see what happened to that link.

Exactly as jmkizer said...link to RR used to be on the day the race was done if an RR was done, otherwise a default forum page would show up. Hope that made sense. No RR? No link would be better because it does get annoying in the past to click on the link only to find the RR wasn't done. LOL!

2013-05-22 3:07 PM
in reply to: CyborgQueen

User image

Master
Raleigh, NC area
Originally posted by CyborgQueen
Originally posted by Ron

Exactly as jmkizer said...link to RR used to be on the day the race was done if an RR was done, otherwise a default forum page would show up. Hope that made sense. No RR? No link would be better because it does get annoying in the past to click on the link only to find the RR wasn't done. LOL!

Agreed, it was would be even more awesome if the link were not active until the Race Report was public Laughing

2013-07-09 12:06 PM
in reply to: CyborgQueen

User image

Champion
Gold member
Mobile browsing should be a lot better and should address your issues.  You may have to clear your browser cache for it to work properly.
New Thread
BT Development Fixed Bugs » a couple things... Rss Feed  
RELATED ARTICLES
date : September 3, 2010
author : Scott Tinley
comments : 1
Stripped of its three-figure entry fees and five figure bikes, when the gun goes off it's still a bunch of crazies doing three sports for a thousand reasons.

date : August 7, 2007
author : MegL
comments : 7
Do you see the bladder as half-full or half-empty? In this instance, it really doesn't matter how you look at it... you'd just better go.