Site Issues Training Log & Site Support » nutrition reporting? Rss Feed  
Moderators: k9car363, alicefoeller Reply
2013-07-11 11:03 AM

Subject: nutrition reporting?
Good afternoon. I am currently a free member, very seriously considering upgrading my membership and had a question generated by comparing what I can do here at BT currently with what I am able to do on a free account at myFitnessPal.com. I was playing with the nutrition log and wanted to know if I could generate a report that not only displayed what I'm getting for macro-nutrients, but would allow me to specify other nutrients as well. For example, I was rudely awakened this morning by severe calf cramps and needed to know why. I was able to log into mfp and customize a report that showed me that while my hydration wasn't an issue I was getting less than 1/2 of what I should for Portassium in a day (over a prolonged period of time). Is that ability available at BT? I hope so because I'm looking for something that allows me to build and follow a training plan (mfp lacks that) but need the nutrition tracking as well.

Thanks!

-Chris

2013-07-12 7:27 PM
in reply to: cmkujawa

User image

Champion
Gold member
Subject: RE: nutrition reporting?
If you go to 'my nutrition reports' you will be able to get micro nutrient breakdowns.  You can also configure one extra nutrient in your training log settings to have a minigraph everytime you go to the nutrition blog.
New Thread
Site Issues Training Log & Site Support » nutrition reporting? Rss Feed  
RELATED POSTS

Report report idea/suggestion

Started by StartingToTri
Views: 912 Posts: 1

2011-10-13 2:03 PM StartingToTri

Single Race Report link back to Race Reports home.

Started by atl_runner
Views: 954 Posts: 3

2008-06-16 12:38 PM atl_runner

Photos on Race report

Started by splerph
Views: 1025 Posts: 3

2005-05-10 11:48 PM splerph

Race report error

Started by Pulch
Views: 1223 Posts: 7

2005-04-01 11:16 AM Pulch

my race report does not appear

Started by cdom
Views: 929 Posts: 6

2004-09-28 2:28 PM cdom
RELATED ARTICLES
date : June 27, 2011
author : alicefoeller
comments : 8
A middle-of-the-pack triathlete takes on the iron distance for the first time at Rev3's inaugural full distance race

date : December 8, 2009
author : Team BT
comments : 0
Top experts in triathlon nutrition answer your common training and race day nutrition questions.
date : August 20, 2008
author : mrakes1
During this past weekend's Olympic distance triathlon, lack of fuel and dehydration hurt me during the run. I feel a little lost with knowing what, when and how much to consume.

date : August 20, 2008
author : Nancy Clark
For many athletes and active people, nutrition is their missing link. Here are a few ABC’s to get you started on the path to winning with good nutrition.
date : August 17, 2007
author : mrakes1
Use this guide as a tool to perfect your nutrition during all three disciplines in a triathlon. Because not everyone requires the same quantity of macronutrients, be sure to practice your plan.

date : April 21, 2005
author : Ron
comments : 1
How to use our detailed online race log to track your season and progress.
date : October 17, 2004
author : jhealy422
My sister warned me about being used as a launch ramp by faster swimmers but much to my surprise I was the one swimming over those in front of me. I went around one woman, then another.

date : August 31, 2004
author : Ron
comments : 38
Know how to get around BT. Some essentials on emails, passwords, pictures, login problems and more.