General Discussion Triathlon Talk » What do you do with your swim caps? Rss Feed  
Moderators: k9car363, alicefoeller Reply

of 3

2013-08-16 8:32 AM
in reply to: BikerGrrrl

User image

Veteran
Subject: RE: What do you do with your swim caps?
Originally posted by BikerGrrrl

Originally posted by stilgarnaib I fasten them together with duct tape and shape them into a big balloon. Then I fit a lawn chair to the bottom it with string creating a harness. Then I hold a hair dryer up the hole to inflate and I then I escape over the prison wall. I then do a race, get caught and repeat.

Creative!

Thanks but I stole the idea from an A-Team episode only Murdock used trash bags...

New Thread
General Discussion Triathlon Talk » What do you do with your swim caps? Rss Feed  

of 3

RELATED POSTS

Done and done

Started by skinnyterror
Views: 2095 Posts: 13

2013-07-11 4:55 PM TTom

Anyone doing/done the Santa Rosa Island Tri or Destin Crab Trap Tri

Started by pilotzs
Views: 1646 Posts: 5

2013-05-28 5:00 PM tacetman

Race Cap over Swim Cap

Started by GolfMark
Views: 1385 Posts: 12

2007-01-17 3:27 PM rollinbones

Has anyone ever done this Alcatraz swim?

Started by MrCjolsen
Views: 924 Posts: 4

2005-04-08 12:54 PM ChrisM

What am I doing wrong - swimming

Started by See Mom Run
Views: 1890 Posts: 20

2005-03-24 10:52 PM mikericci
RELATED ARTICLES
date : April 28, 2011
author : fivecents
comments : 5
What my first sprint distance triathlon taught me about myself.

date : December 28, 2009
author : AMSSM
comments : 0
I have a very annoying pain under my knee cap. It does not hurt when I run or ride. It hurts a lot when I swim and when I walk up or down stairs. The pain is a searing pain. Help!
date : December 24, 2008
author : Coach AJ
Discussions on indoor cycling drills such as one legged drills and power intervals. Also we discuss how many half Ironman races should be done before your first full Ironman.

date : October 7, 2008
author : Coach AJ
I'm going to let you in on how to get faster by doing nothing. Well, not exactly nothing, but you won't have to raise your heart rate, put out 300 watts, or really even break a sweat.
date : November 19, 2007
author : CyndiPPF
So here I was, a hard-working, respectable, just-turned-forty-six-year-old, who never considered herself athletic, lining up in my swim cap and goggles for my first triathlon.

date : August 17, 2007
author : scoli121
comments : 6
I quickly browsed an article in Men's Health that talked about doing a triathlon, and how it wasn't really that hard. With a "tsk!" I quickly turned the page while thinking, "Yeah, right!"
date : November 27, 2005
author : Team BT
The toll of fate strikes as those with orange swim caps are beckoned to begin the journey. Ahhh, nothing like the feel of ice cold water seeping in your wetsuit to wake you up. GO!

date : November 14, 2004
author : eclaire
Newbie blunders teach the mind to overcome the moment, and always have fun!