Other Resources My Cup of Joe » HELP! Hollywood Sign Costume Rss Feed  
Moderators: k9car363, the bear, DerekL, alicefoeller Reply
2013-08-23 8:27 PM

User image

Veteran
Calgary
Subject: HELP! Hollywood Sign Costume
I need help! We've been invited to a costume party ... our invite came this morning (Friday) and the party is tomorrow (Saturday). The theme is HOLLYWOOD - open to any and all interpretation. It will be myself, my hubby, and my brother-in-law going for definite, possibly my two teenage step-sons as well.

Winner of the best costume gets a trip for 2 to Vegas!

We've decided to go as the Hollywood sign - everyone wear black, I'll cut the letters out from Styrofoam and lightly glitter them ... this way if the boys are able to join us at the last minute we will still have a complete costume.

My question is: How do I make this over the top? Winnable in a contest? Is it even possible, or should I just resign myself to the fact that getting slightly tipsy on Chardonnay and laughing at other people's costumes will be the highlight of my evening?

New Thread
Other Resources My Cup of Joe » HELP! Hollywood Sign Costume Rss Feed  
RELATED POSTS

Couples Halloween Costume Ideas...please help!!!

Started by pga_mike
Views: 3620 Posts: 21

2011-09-12 2:14 PM pga_mike

Need help COJ - easy, cheap costumes!

Started by trishie
Views: 1567 Posts: 13

2011-08-12 11:07 PM laffinrock

need costume help

Started by ried0428
Views: 1092 Posts: 10

2010-12-06 1:23 PM Batlou

HELP!! I need "adult" halloween costume ideas Pages: 1 2 3

Started by run joe run
Views: 4048 Posts: 62

2006-10-02 6:58 PM Princess_Megz

Help decide my costume for IronGirl Columbia

Started by CubeFarmGopher
Views: 958 Posts: 23

2006-08-03 10:32 AM Zilla
RELATED ARTICLES
date : January 22, 2013
author : Nancy Clark
comments : 0
What can I eat to heal quickly? How can I avoid getting fat while I'm unable to exercise? Should I be taking supplements? This article will address those concerns, plus more.

date : October 15, 2012
author : AMSSM
comments : 6
Over the past couple of months I've been waking up with a sore heel. Right in the center, it feels like I stepped on a pebble and bruised it. The pain, fairly minor, goes away as the day progresses.
date : January 1, 2011
author : alicefoeller
Here are five steps to ensure that you keep your promise to yourself to get you to that first triathlon.

date : March 7, 2007
author : Tri Swim Coach
Discussions on hand entry, common triathlete training mistakes, the best swim drills, useful swim tools and flip turn help.
date : February 7, 2007
author : browncd
Twenty years after signing up for my first triathlon, I finally made it...but just in time!

date : June 5, 2006
author : acbadger
comments : 8
When I swim I struggle to get a full breath and consequently run down faster. I spend part of my training on the side of the pool gasping for air.
date : January 1, 2006
author : acbadger
comments : 1
I’ve signed up to do the St. Anthony’s Olympic Triathlon in April. I will be 49 in May and need some advice on a good training program to fit into my full time work schedule.

date : September 10, 2004
author : Ron
comments : 2
Your help is needed to keep BT the best of the best.