BT Development New Products and Sales! » New triathlon gear Rss Feed  
Moderators: alicefoeller Reply
2013-09-16 3:08 PM

User image

Expert
Lafayette, CO
Subject: New triathlon gear

Come see our selection of specialty triathlon shirts. We provide high quality Performance Dry and Rashguard shirts for training or racing. Performance Dry shirts are great for training; they will keep you cool and dry and are great for running. Rashguard shirts are lightweight, moisture wicking, and provide some UV protection. They can be worn while swimming, as a base layer for biking or running on those cooler days, or alone on really warm days.

We also have essential triathlon equipment such as towels, transition bags and water bottles, and items for your car or truck to show how much you love triathlons.

Visit our online store, and see all of our triathlon gear today!

The Tri-Shop

Just Tri Rashguard shirt

Run for the beer shirt

New Thread
BT Development New Products and Sales! » New triathlon gear Rss Feed  
RELATED POSTS

Triathlon gear

Started by joeinco
Views: 2085 Posts: 1

2013-09-04 12:26 PM joeinco

New Triathlon, Cycling, & Yoga Designs Available

Started by Everyday Endurance
Views: 4922 Posts: 1

2017-12-19 11:50 AM Harvey_Mac

New Triathlon at Lake Carroll

Started by runs55
Views: 4073 Posts: 3

2008-10-02 6:08 PM jrm

NEW “The Essential Triathlon Swimming DVD"

Started by Ron
Views: 4513 Posts: 1

2008-01-28 11:29 AM Ron

Cadence Triathlon & ePerformance Triathlon Cycling Camp

Started by Ron
Views: 3178 Posts: 1

2006-01-31 6:02 PM Ron
RELATED ARTICLES
date : December 21, 2012
author : gplitt
comments : 0
A satire on magazines advertising expensive gear we can't afford and certainly don't need.

date : December 31, 2011
author : alicefoeller
comments : 2
For most people, there is a story in how they came to the sport as beginners. Some of the most inspiring of those beginner tales begin with health scares.
date : July 29, 2011
comments : 3
Third in a series of three articles about the basics, the niceties and the luxuries

date : June 29, 2011
comments : 4
Second in a series of three articles about the basics, the niceties and the luxuries
date : May 19, 2011
comments : 3
First in a series of three articles about the basics, the niceties and the luxuries

date : April 12, 2011
author : FitWerx
How should I be shifting gears on the front chainring and the rear cogs to cope with hills?
date : January 1, 2011
Here are five steps to ensure that you keep your promise to yourself to get you to that first triathlon.

date : June 6, 2006
author : DominiqueL
comments : 1
Until now, I have shied away from triathlon-specific gear bags. They were just too small for my needs. So imagine my skepticism the day the RRS Triathlon Backpack showed up on my door.