BT Development New Products and Sales! » Blu Frog Energy Drink Rss Feed  
Moderators: alicefoeller Reply
2013-09-30 7:22 PM

Subject: Blu Frog Energy Drink
Just wanted to share an alternative energy drink that I have been drinking. It has Fucoidan to help with all inflammation and tissue related injuries. It has all natural caffeine (guarana seed extract), plus considerably less sugar than Red Bull, Monster, etc. Blu Frog is a great addition for your sustained energy needs, and it tastes really good. It's a healthy alternative to those brand name drinks and is in the same price range.

If you want to give it a Tri, you can order it online at www.TriSeaweed.com

(NoPainTriFectaPic.jpg)

Attachments
----------------
NoPainTriFectaPic.jpg (714KB - 22 downloads)

2013-10-03 2:07 PM
in reply to: johnhlindsey

User image

Master
Nashville, TN
Subject: RE: Blu Frog Energy Drink
what does it taste like, flavor, coupons for a free one to try?
How many mg of caffeine?
2013-10-03 5:54 PM
in reply to: cxk9758

It has a citrus taste, very refreshing, even our 4 yr old Grandson likes it (and it's healthy so it actually helps with some ADHD issues!). I would gladly send you some samples if you like, just let us know where to ship it. I would love to tell you it tastes better than a Monster or a Red Bull, but I have actually never drank any of those because I never felt they were good for you.

Will also send you some of the nutritional information if you send me your email address.

(CalebBluFrog.JPG)

Attachments
----------------
CalebBluFrog.JPG (1627KB - 24 downloads)
2013-10-03 6:00 PM
in reply to: cxk9758

Forgot to answer the caffeine question - It has 80MG of natural caffeine (guarana seed extract)
New Thread
BT Development New Products and Sales! » Blu Frog Energy Drink Rss Feed  
RELATED POSTS

LIMU For Energy

Started by johnhlindsey
Views: 2441 Posts: 1

2013-08-05 10:23 AM johnhlindsey

Introducing the D3 Energy Lab!

Started by mikericci
Views: 3587 Posts: 1

2010-10-08 9:08 PM mikericci

INFINIT ANNOUNCES EGGNOG RECOVERY DRINK

Started by infinIT 1
Views: 3882 Posts: 6

2009-12-16 8:00 PM 1stTimeTri
RELATED ARTICLES
date : May 6, 2009
author : Nancy Clark
comments : 0
While there is a time and a place for engineered sports foods, many athletes needlessly waste a lot of money misusing them. The purpose of this article is to help you become an informed consumer.

date : June 17, 2008
author : mrakes1
Sport drinks replenish what is lost during exercise, such as electrolytes, water, sugar, while energy drinks are designed to provide a boost in energy.
date : May 19, 2008
comments : 2
Alcohol and athletics is a dangerous duo. Serious recreational runners drink more than their sedentary counterparts. This article lists several of the negative consequences of alcohol.

date : December 11, 2006
If you have ever felt confused by the plethora of commercial sports fuels, you are not alone. Runners, cyclists, and other athletes inevitably ask me, "What’s the best energy bar? gel? sports drink?"
date : January 29, 2006
comments : 2
You can spend a small fortune on these pre-wrapped bundles of energy, thinking they offer magic ingredients-not true. “Energy” simply means “provides calories” and not “will make you feel energetic."

date : September 3, 2005
author : ChiRunning
comments : 1
“The absence of unnecessary effort,” means that if you don't do any more than is necessary (to accomplish an activity), you won't waste your energy and feel drained afterwards.
date : January 30, 2005
author : DominiqueL
Energy bars and fluid replacement drinks have their place – and will surely be the subject of future reviews – but there is nothing quite like the immediate lift an energy gel can provide.

date : September 2, 2004
author : Michael
Downloadable race-day checklist for your triathlon preparation. Everything you need to bring from your bike to drinks.