General Discussion Triathlon Talk » waterproof calf compression sleevs Rss Feed  
Moderators: k9car363, alicefoeller Reply
2013-11-18 10:58 AM

Subject: waterproof calf compression sleevs
I recently ran my first marathon and used calf compression sleeves. I am sold to say the least, may calves are the only thing that is not sore the next day. I want to start using these for triathlons and want to know if they make waterproof compression sleeves. I see people using them in ironman events are they putting them on during transition or are they swimming with them? what brand is recommended?

thanks for the help fellow triathletes!
New Thread
General Discussion Triathlon Talk » waterproof calf compression sleevs Rss Feed  
RELATED POSTS

Compression calf sleeves - share the knowledge please?

Started by TriDB
Views: 4718 Posts: 16

2013-02-05 12:02 PM TriDB

Compression calves sleeves for tall persons....

Started by tigers75
Views: 970 Posts: 3

2011-02-27 10:00 PM alex jb

Compression Calf Sleeves

Started by amychris52
Views: 1100 Posts: 4

2011-01-17 2:32 PM ontrack

Compression Calf Socks

Started by Porfirio
Views: 3913 Posts: 10

2010-09-19 10:32 AM Porfirio

Compression Calf Guards

Started by Herb Doc
Views: 5487 Posts: 14

2009-06-14 2:52 PM CoastTrash
RELATED ARTICLES
date : July 2, 2013
author : AMSSM
comments : 0
Deep calf pain can be a tricky problem to deal with, and it’s appropriate that you are paying attention to this pain before it becomes a more debilitating injury.

date : October 18, 2012
author : GaryRM
Say goodbye to long, boring swim sets. We reviewed the waterproof iPod Shuffle by AudioFlood.
date : September 9, 2010
comments : 1
What causes shin splints and what can I do to treat them and do compression socks work?

date : August 5, 2010
comments : 4
Calf pain can have multiple causes. In your case, the most likely cause seems to be from a calf muscle strain. If you have had Achilles problems you can be predisposed to a calf injury.
date : January 5, 2009
I have a pain deep in my calf about five inches below the knee. A sports doctor did not feel anything wrong in the muscle, and there was no bruising. The tender spot can still be felt on massage.

date : November 12, 2008
On the long bike rides of 80+ miles I get very strong pain in my toes. I slow down my pace and I might recover, but when I hit the next hill it is back. Could this be some kind of circulation issue?
date : November 11, 2008
author : Coach AJ
comments : 2
Does compression clothing really work? Coach AJ was able to try out a line of compression wear by Skins during the 2008 Annual Hawaii Ironman Triathlon.

date : June 21, 2006
author : Team BT
Standing Calf Raises strength exercise instruction with picture and video.