2017-06-26 2:04 PM
in reply to: dmiller5

User image

Champion
Alabama
Subject: RE: Ousting Pelosi
Originally posted by dmiller5

i'm not friends with raging misogynists

You should be! Most men don't know they are misogynists but you see them. You can help them!!

You can be that guy, "I see misogynists. They walk around everywhere but they don't even know they are misogynists. I see him unwittingly utter things like “She’s too fat for those jeans,” or “She wears too much makeup." * and is totally unaware of his faux pas."

18 ways*

http://www.lovepanky.com/women/understanding-men/misogynist-men-sig...

#2 He comments on others’ looks. “She’s too fat for those jeans,” or “She wears too much makeup.” Yes, because she’s wearing her jeans for him, not for herself.

A misogynist will comment on other women’s looks, and the majority will be negative comments. It’s all about undermining and insulting women, so if he’s talking like this, it’ll only get worse.

Silly me, I always thought women didn't want to hear how hot some other woman looks in her jeans! I say stupid things like, "She had on too much make-up but as you well know, every old barn needs a coat a paint now and then!"

2017-06-26 2:29 PM
in reply to: Rogillio

User image

Pro

I try not to make eye contact with women.

2017-06-26 3:11 PM
in reply to: Left Brain

User image

Champion
Alabama
Originally posted by Left Brain

I try not to make eye contact with women.

I do the same thing! But it's usually because I am staring at their breasts.
2017-06-26 4:04 PM

User image

Deep in the Heart of Texas

Originally posted by Rogillio

You should be! Most men don't know they are misogynists but you see them. You can help them!! You can be that guy, "I see misogynists. They walk around everywhere but they don't even know they are misogynists. I see him unwittingly utter things like “She’s too fat for those jeans,” or “She wears too much makeup." * and is totally unaware of his faux pas." 18 ways* http://www.lovepanky.com/women/understanding-men/misogynist-men-sig... #2 He comments on others’ looks. “She’s too fat for those jeans,” or “She wears too much makeup.” Yes, because she’s wearing her jeans for him, not for herself. A misogynist will comment on other women’s looks, and the majority will be negative comments. It’s all about undermining and insulting women, so if he’s talking like this, it’ll only get worse. Silly me, I always thought women didn't want to hear how hot some other woman looks in her jeans! I say stupid things like, "She had on too much make-up but as you well know, every old barn needs a coat a paint now and then!"

I've run into several female misogynists.

2017-06-26 5:24 PM
in reply to: 0

User image

Pro

Originally posted by Hook'em

Originally posted by Rogillio

You should be! Most men don't know they are misogynists but you see them. You can help them!! You can be that guy, "I see misogynists. They walk around everywhere but they don't even know they are misogynists. I see him unwittingly utter things like “She’s too fat for those jeans,” or “She wears too much makeup." * and is totally unaware of his faux pas." 18 ways* http://www.lovepanky.com/women/understanding-men/misogynist-men-sig... #2 He comments on others’ looks. “She’s too fat for those jeans,” or “She wears too much makeup.” Yes, because she’s wearing her jeans for him, not for herself. A misogynist will comment on other women’s looks, and the majority will be negative comments. It’s all about undermining and insulting women, so if he’s talking like this, it’ll only get worse. Silly me, I always thought women didn't want to hear how hot some other woman looks in her jeans! I say stupid things like, "She had on too much make-up but as you well know, every old barn needs a coat a paint now and then!"

I've run into several female misogynists.

Dude - she looks hot in those jeans

Wife - you're a misogynist and her nose is so big it looks like a banana

Dude - lemme get the door for you

Wife - thanks honey

But yeah, we're all equal. 

It's kind of like being called a racist......who cares anymore?  This crap is just tiresome.

Edited by Left Brain 2017-06-26 5:26 PM

2018-01-05 4:27 AM

I too find good tips this site https://datingtalks.com
2018-01-05 2:16 PM
in reply to: Malik33

User image

Expert
Floriduh
Originally posted by Malik33