General Discussion Introduce Yourself!!! » Newbie Rss Feed  
Moderators: IndoIronYanti, k9car363, alicefoeller Reply
2018-03-05 4:54 PM

User image

Subject: Newbie
Hey everyone! I've decided to start the road to triathlons! Nervous, excited and waiting for my bum to get use to the saddle of a bike. I come from the running world so this is an adjustment. I'm all good to go with swimming and running. Gotta get some miles on the bike. Looking forward to learning from all of you.

2018-03-05 5:15 PM
in reply to: brewha75

User image

Regular
East Wenatchee, Washington
Subject: RE: Newbie
Originally posted by brewha75

Hey everyone! I've decided to start the road to triathlons! Nervous, excited and waiting for my bum to get use to the saddle of a bike. I come from the running world so this is an adjustment. I'm all good to go with swimming and running. Gotta get some miles on the bike. Looking forward to learning from all of you.

Welcome to the forum. There's a lot to learn. If you like stats and performance numbers, triathlon is running X three sports.

I also came from a running background. I jumped into triathlon because I just couldn't take the daily pounding of run training. Tri's gave me three sports to work on so run workouts were swapped for swim or bike workouts. And (knock wood) I pretty much kicked the incessant running injury bug in the process. I think I'm far healthier as a triathlete than I was as just a single sport runner.

There are lots of experienced folks here on this site. Just post up any question you have and you'll get plenty of support.

Enjoy the journey. It's a great ride.

Steve
New Thread
General Discussion Introduce Yourself!!! » Newbie Rss Feed  
RELATED POSTS

Newbie here

Started by Kissminnie1
Views: 783 Posts: 5

2017-06-26 8:38 PM Kissminnie1

Newbie!

Started by Stevencco
Views: 548 Posts: 2