Other Resources The Political Joe » So, are The Donald and the Mrs. Watching TV Tonight? Rss Feed  
Moderators: k9car363, alicefoeller Reply

of 5

2018-03-29 6:07 PM
in reply to: Left Brain

User image

Pro
Tejas
Subject: RE: So, are The Donald and the Mrs. Watching TV Tonight?
I should get my bees up and running in the next week or two. Expansion plans include a small stock pond that I should be able to stock if I can make it deep enough to survive a dry spell. We should have quite a menagerie by the end of summer.

2018-03-29 6:55 PM
in reply to: mdg2003

User image

Pro
That's pretty cool. I'll say this for you boys who put the beer down, and I've got some good buddies who have done the same, ya'll sure get some work done! I'm just trying to figure out of I should go from 6 to 8 tomato plants. lmao
2018-03-29 10:24 PM

User image

Pro
Tejas
Originally posted by Left Brain

That's pretty cool. I'll say this for you boys who put the beer down, and I've got some good buddies who have done the same, ya'll sure get some work done! I'm just trying to figure out of I should go from 6 to 8 tomato plants. lmao

Sounds like an opportunity to sit down with a six pack and crunch some numbers.
2018-03-30 7:42 AM

User image

Champion
Alabama
Things that make you got hmmmmm. Saw this headline this morning and it raised my eyebrows a bit:

"2018: Top Dem Strategists Want Party to Double Down on Stormy Daniels"

2018-03-30 10:33 AM
in reply to: Rogillio

User image

Pro
Tejas
Originally posted by Rogillio

Things that make you got hmmmmm. Saw this headline this morning and it raised my eyebrows a bit:

They believe they'll run the evangelicals away from the polls. They know the evangelicals will never vote democrat because of abortion, but they actually believe they can keep them from going to the polls at all if they can sour them on Trump. What they don't understand is that most of America has already tuned out the Stormy story or ignored it from day one. Proving once again, the DNC does not understand the number one reason Trump is in the WH.
2018-03-30 10:44 AM

User image

Champion
Alabama
Originally posted by mdg2003

They believe they'll run the evangelicals away from the polls. They know the evangelicals will never vote democrat because of abortion, but they actually believe they can keep them from going to the polls at all if they can sour them on Trump. What they don't understand is that most of America has already tuned out the Stormy story or ignored it from day one. Proving once again, the DNC does not understand the number one reason Trump is in the WH.

Uh....yeah, I guess my mind just lives in the gutter. I would thinking more along the strategists wanting to go "double" down on Stormy. Apparently they've heard of her proclivity to multi-task.

2018-03-30 8:42 PM

User image

Elite

Uh....yeah, I guess my mind just lives in the gutter. I would thinking more along the strategists wanting to go "double" down on Stormy. Apparently they've heard of her proclivity to multi-task.

The best part of every Stormy Daniels joke you fellas crack is that your Dummy-in-Chief had unprotected sex with her.
ALLEGEDLY of course, I mean, sure, Trump's lawyer probably ponied up $130,000 for her to keep her talking about how great Donald is at golf or something, right? riiight.

Now, talkin' about getting shafted, how about Donald's creditors? During his bankruptcies, he repeatedly shafted investors. BUT, I'd be willing to bet he never stiffed his Russian investors. 'twill be interesting to see how indebted he is to Putin's pals when the investigation he's been wanting to obstruct turns up Donnie's history.

2018-03-30 10:38 PM
in reply to: 0

User image

Pro

CD - you DO realize that everything you just posted is conjecture, right?  "Probably", and "I'm willing to bet", has not worked out too good for y'all so far......but we're having fun with it.   LMAO  

Have a beer or something.....he's going to be President for 7 more years.....you're gonna get old worrying about this stuff.

Invest in the stock market......you'll feel better.  You coulda made 20% on your money over the last year if you weren't so worried about who he had sex with.  You ain't gonna make that on your old Guns and Roses records.  HAHAHAHA!!!

Edited by Left Brain 2018-03-30 10:44 PM
2018-03-31 6:12 AM

User image

Elite

CD - you DO realize that everything you just posted is conjecture, right?  "Probably", and "I'm willing to bet", has not worked out too good for y'all so far......but we're having fun with it.   LMAO  

Have a beer or something.....he's going to be President for 7 more years.....you're gonna get old worrying about this stuff.

Invest in the stock market......you'll feel better.  You coulda made 20% on your money over the last year if you weren't so worried about who he had sex with.  You ain't gonna make that on your old Guns and Roses records.  HAHAHAHA!!!

Yes, because we all have lawyers paint up non-disclosure agreements worth 6 figures when we had completely innocent relationships.
Riiiiight.
Many of his most ardent supporters aren't that gullible.....racist and sexist? Maybe. But gullible? Nah.

The Right will support pedophiles before they support Democrats. Tis a crazy world.

2018-03-31 6:38 AM
in reply to: ChineseDemocracy

User image

Expert
Floriduh
I don't really care about the Stormy story much anymore, but what amuses me is what a dunce his lawyer Michael Cohen is. And now we have another Mensa member in Cohen's lawyer, David Schwartz. Schwartz says that Trump knew nothing about the NDA, thus voiding the contract on face and making the countersuit Cohen/Trump have filed moot. This country is in deep doodoo if these are the best legal minds we can bring to handle the President's business.
2018-03-31 11:11 AM

User image

Pro
Tejas
Originally posted by ChineseDemocracy

Yes, because we all have lawyers paint up non-disclosure agreements worth 6 figures when we had completely innocent relationships.
Riiiiight.
Many of his most ardent supporters aren't that gullible.....racist and sexist? Maybe. But gullible? Nah.

The Right will support pedophiles before they support Democrats. Tis a crazy world.

Stormy is a minor?

2018-03-31 11:31 AM

User image

Champion
Alabama

I went with 8. Roma, Better Boy and Beefsteak.
2018-03-31 12:07 PM

User image

Pro
Tejas
I really want a garden this year, but it doesn't look like we will get one put in. Problem being I'd need a 8 foot game fence to keep the deer out. Next year we will get er done. Too busy this year, what with all the Trump scandals and outrage, to accomplish much more.
2018-03-31 12:11 PM

User image

Pro
Tejas

Riiiiight.

Someone has been watching Rachel Maddow.
2018-03-31 12:24 PM

User image

Champion
Alabama

I went with 8. Roma, Better Boy and Beefsteak.

After I planted the tomatoes I was working on a water line. So I am working on a water line and down to digging with my hands. I rested for a moment and put my hand on the ground behind me in the dirt, or so I thought. It occurred to me the dirt felt like clay. Hmmm. What I was digging in was not clay. So I squeezed it without looking and just knew it was clay. I brought it around to look....nope, dog sh*t. Aaaaahh!!!

Attachments
----------------
89B19B46-D94D-43D9-9BBE-E6A6B534F16E.jpeg (258KB - 6 downloads)
1219BBBF-66E5-484A-9FFB-9232432790D7.jpeg (305KB - 5 downloads)
2018-03-31 4:39 PM
in reply to: Oysterboy

User image

Pro

Originally posted by Oysterboy I don't really care about the Stormy story much anymore, but what amuses me is what a dunce his lawyer Michael Cohen is. And now we have another Mensa member in Cohen's lawyer, David Schwartz. Schwartz says that Trump knew nothing about the NDA, thus voiding the contract on face and making the countersuit Cohen/Trump have filed moot. This country is in deep doodoo if these are the best legal minds we can bring to handle the President's business.

This country is in deep doodoo alright......but it doesn't have much to do with with those boneheads.  LOL

2018-03-31 4:43 PM

User image

Pro

Originally posted by mdg2003 I really want a garden this year, but it doesn't look like we will get one put in. Problem being I'd need a 8 foot game fence to keep the deer out. Next year we will get er done. Too busy this year, what with all the Trump scandals and outrage, to accomplish much more.

I've got 25 strawberry plants that I put in last fall......they are looking fantastic after a really cold winter (kept them covered with a blanket all winter).  I had to build a pretty elaborate chicken wire dome to keep the deer and rabbits off of them after losing 5 as soon as I uncovered them.  If this keeps up when I get the tomatoes, peppers,and cucumbers in I'll go to a scorched earth policy.  I'll have a damn freezer FULL of meat for jerky.......in season or not, every deer that thinks my garden is free dinner will die.

2018-03-31 11:34 PM

User image

Pro
Tejas
Good thing you got all them damn guns... . ..

Edited by mdg2003 2018-03-31 11:35 PM
2018-04-01 6:58 AM

User image

Elite

Riiiiight.

Stormy is a minor?

(insert Foghorn Leghorn accent) "I say, I say, we honorable Alabamans will nevuh stand fuh libruhls in the United States' Senate! Judge Roy Moore is an honorable man...in fact, just the othuh day mah daughter was at the shopping mall. He helped huh pick out several outfits! He is so honorable he even asked fuh puhmission to take huh to huh freshman dance!

Fact: Trump supported a known pedophile, Judge Roy Moore, for Senate.

Keep telling yourselves the end justifies the means.

• ..and btw, my cable package does not have MSNBC, Fox News, CNN. So, no, haven't seen Rachel Maddow in a while. That said, from clips I've seen on line, she's 10000x more polite and objective than Hannity.
  • ..and the only thing I am missing from Faux News is incredibly hawt anchorettes in tight mini-skirts.

• Happy Easter!
    2018-04-01 11:21 AM

User image

Pro

Yes, because we all have lawyers paint up non-disclosure agreements worth 6 figures when we had completely innocent relationships. Riiiiight. Many of his most ardent supporters aren't that gullible.....racist and sexist? Maybe. But gullible? Nah. The Right will support pedophiles before they support Democrats. Tis a crazy world.
    Stormy is a minor?
    (insert Foghorn Leghorn accent) "I say, I say, we honorable Alabamans will nevuh stand fuh libruhls in the United States' Senate! Judge Roy Moore is an honorable man...in fact, just the othuh day mah daughter was at the shopping mall. He helped huh pick out several outfits! He is so honorable he even asked fuh puhmission to take huh to huh freshman dance! Fact: Trump supported a known pedophile, Judge Roy Moore, for Senate. Keep telling yourselves the end justifies the means. ...and btw, my cable package does not have MSNBC, Fox News, CNN. So, no, haven't seen Rachel Maddow in a while. That said, from clips I've seen on line, she's 10000x more polite and objective than Hannity. ...and the only thing I am missing from Faux News is incredibly hawt anchorettes in tight mini-skirts. Happy Easter!

I was against Moore and posted as much.  I doubt I would be anymore.  I'm all in now.......NO for anything the Dems want......I don't care what it is.......NO!!!!  

I'll suspend my socially liberal attitude for now and just go with NO on any issue or any candidate they want.  Tired of the constant whiney bullcrap and the never ending "we demand" attitude.  You demand??  NO.

Edited by Left Brain 2018-04-01 11:28 AM
    2018-04-01 11:38 AM

User image

Pro
    Tejas

Riiiiight.

Stormy is a minor?

(insert Foghorn Leghorn accent) "I say, I say, we honorable Alabamans will nevuh stand fuh libruhls in the United States' Senate! Judge Roy Moore is an honorable man...in fact, just the othuh day mah daughter was at the shopping mall. He helped huh pick out several outfits! He is so honorable he even asked fuh puhmission to take huh to huh freshman dance!

Fact: Trump supported a known pedophile, Judge Roy Moore, for Senate.

Keep telling yourselves the end justifies the means.

• ..and btw, my cable package does not have MSNBC, Fox News, CNN. So, no, haven't seen Rachel Maddow in a while. That said, from clips I've seen on line, she's 10000x more polite and objective than Hannity.
  • ..and the only thing I am missing from Faux News is incredibly hawt anchorettes in tight mini-skirts.

• Happy Easter!

Roy Moore is relevant to the Stormy issue, how?

Find me a story updating the criminal prosecution of Roy Moore for pedophilia. Or is he already doing time for those offenses you're so sure exist. Prove your point Adz, don't just click off another bullet point that's incorrect and irrelevant to the current discussion. Again, this is a prime example of political douchbaggery that got Trump elected. This is why Donald Trump is your President now and for the next 6 years.
    Hannity and Rachel? Same animal, different political parties. Rachel is just as nasty as hannity when it comes to politics. Maybe not as whiney, but definitely just as nasty. Why tell us you don't have cable so you haven't seen Rachel, yet you say you watch her on youtube?
    Your final statement is pretty offensive. Calling Fox women anchorettes? Why do feel the need to diminish these brilliant women and the hard work they've put in to get where they are? Scared of intelligent women? Again, this is the kind of stuff that has brought Americans together behind Trump. He's your President right now because you're scared of intelligent beautiful women. I hope to heck you don't have the opportunity to raise women. You'll likely be demeaning towards them and their accomplishments.

2018-04-01 11:42 AM

User image

Pro
    Tejas

Originally posted by mdg2003 I really want a garden this year, but it doesn't look like we will get one put in. Problem being I'd need a 8 foot game fence to keep the deer out. Next year we will get er done. Too busy this year, what with all the Trump scandals and outrage, to accomplish much more.

I've got 25 strawberry plants that I put in last fall......they are looking fantastic after a really cold winter (kept them covered with a blanket all winter).  I had to build a pretty elaborate chicken wire dome to keep the deer and rabbits off of them after losing 5 as soon as I uncovered them.  If this keeps up when I get the tomatoes, peppers,and cucumbers in I'll go to a scorched earth policy.  I'll have a damn freezer FULL of meat for jerky.......in season or not, every deer that thinks my garden is free dinner will die.

My bees are ready for pick up! I'll officially be a beekeeper by 530 PM tomorrow. We just got about 5 inches of rain last week and my field is exploding with wildflowers. This should jumpstart the colony and allow them to build numbers pretty quickly. I can't wait to see how much effect they'll have on a garden next year.
    2018-04-01 11:50 AM

User image

Pro

My bees are ready for pick up! I'll officially be a beekeeper by 530 PM tomorrow. We just got about 5 inches of rain last week and my field is exploding with wildflowers. This should jumpstart the colony and allow them to build numbers pretty quickly. I can't wait to see how much effect they'll have on a garden next year.

Yeah, that would be pretty cool.....good luck with it!   I just don't need any more "queens" running colonies by my house.....I'm under siege here!!!  LOL

2018-04-01 2:06 PM

User image

Pro
    Tejas
    Jeesh, yeah I got that. Me, the horse and the cat are the only males around here. And all three of us have been 'fixed,' per the Queen's orders… ;(

2018-04-01 2:53 PM

User image

Champion
    Alabama

Jeesh, yeah I got that. Me, the horse and the cat are the only males around here. And all three of us have been 'fixed,' per the Queen's orders… ;(

Wife, daughter at home, 2 mares, one female dog and one female dog. But have one male dog, one nutless male cat, one gelding and me....and my son when he is home.
    New Thread
    Other Resources The Political Joe » So, are The Donald and the Mrs. Watching TV Tonight? Rss Feed  

of 5

RELATED POSTS

Donald Trump, keeper of promises

Started by Rogillio
    Views: 536 Posts: 4

2017-12-07 1:23 PM tuwood

btw Rog, I am so sorry Pages: 1 2

Started by spudone
    Views: 1418 Posts: 30

2017-12-04 4:41 PM Bob Loblaw